[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who are still confused here's the basics.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: ABRAXAS.png (31KB, 586x420px) Image search: [Google]
ABRAXAS.png
31KB, 586x420px
READ THIS LINK BEFORE OR AFTER READING THE POST!!! And learn what PLEROMA means if you don't already.

http://gnosis.org/library/7Sermons.htm#Sermo_I

A Holographic universe is a natural result of quantum physics.
And a natural result of a holographic universe is our holofractal universe.

When you are being uncertain, you are God. At the moment of your uncertainty, every possible outcome that you can conceive of exists in a quantum state, where all the possible outcomes exist simultaneously.

But as time moves forwards, the uncertainty starts collapsing into a narrower scope of possibilities, and eventually into a single outcome. What determines this outcome? You. You choose which outcome to take. The thing is though, it's the subconscious part of you that makes the choice, so you have to train yourself to recognize it consciously first.

Is it even possible influence your subconscious choices on a conscious level? I don't know. But if it's possible, that means it's possible to consciously choose the outcome of your current moment.

While it potentially may not be possible to influence your subconscious choices, it certainly is possible to predict them. Your subconscious mind is your analytical, robot part of your mind. This means that it works in patterns, that it is predictable. Since your subconscious is also responsible for making the choice of how your reality unfolds, if you can predict your subconscious, you can predict your reality.

Start by feeling. Your subconscious makes choices based on FEELING, on intuition, instincts, past experiences. Learn to experience reality the same way your subconscious experiences it - with emotion, not with thought.

Start by understanding what choices your subconscious makes depending on what it currently feels.

From this you will also start understanding, based on what situation your subconscious is in, what it chooses to feel. and based on what it feels, you will start predicting what reality it chooses to experience.
>>
>>18983164
What's the meaning behind the attached drawing?
I've heard people say that merkaba is what can provide clear communication between conscious and subconscious.
Is it that?
>>
File: Newtree.png (52KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Newtree.png
52KB, 1024x768px
yes if i understand it correctly the plaeroma is infinite potential, dimensionless, to really simplify it its the single source of random numbers and its expression is like a fractal.
I wonder why fractal computing is not researched more, maybe i should get into it
>>
>>18983420
I am not OP, however I do have something in response to your question if you would like to read it, from a human perspective.

The Merkaba is a visualization exercise that calibrates a person's mind to their existence in 4d spacetime. Rotating the Merkaba generates energy along this calibrated pathway, and when a person quiets their mind and allows the visualization to blur into the background of their awareness, the energy is released. The energy usually has the vibrational harmonics of whatever they were thinking about before they put their awareness into the Merkaba.

Basically, a quiet mind, still as calm water--to borrow a phrase from George R.R. Martin--is like a capital letter, it says "The sentence begins here." And visualizing the Merkaba is like hitting enter. It's just basic physics. In order for energy to be released, it must go somewhere. The Merkaba is just a visualization method that calibrates that energy, so it can be recognized as a complete sentence with ordered meaning, instead of the random chaotic energy that gets dispersed and absorbed by the universe all the time.

This is, anyway, how I use the visualization, and you are of course free to see it that way as well, or come up with your own explanations as you prefer.
>>
>>18983464
Thank you for your perspective.

The real question is why do they spin counter-clokwise.
I'm not going to say it clearly because someone might get a heart attack.
WTF?
>>
>>18983164
really thought there'd be more information in this post, OP
>>
File: img_1437-0.jpg (214KB, 809x704px) Image search: [Google]
img_1437-0.jpg
214KB, 809x704px
shit explained
>>
>>18983464
do i have to do this behind closed eyes? or does having the image up while you look at it affect you?
>>
>>18983619
Say it clearly you pleb
>>
>>18983645
The steps are explained cleraly.
You can find them in drunvalo's flower of life book.
I don't know if thats the only instruction out there but all of those that can be easily found on the internet seem to come from this source.
>>
>>18983695
I think the method is somwhere on youtube in barbara marciniak channel videos.
Something along the lines: the only thing you have to do to get out of this realm is..
if you haven't guessed already.
Just don't open too many portals m8.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.