[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read stories about people who died and experienced nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: alex.jpg (29KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
29KB, 620x412px
>read stories about people who died and experienced nothing then come back
T-there's got to be some sort of spiritual explanation for all of this, or maybe they weren't fully dead? Anything I could find biblically that could explain these instances, if it helps most, if not all these people were athiest.
>>
do you imagine that you're actually here to troll "believers"?

the ego that thinks "i can experience an afterlife" is name and form. it will soon be gone.
>>
im d4runk and wat is this??
>captcha
>>
>>18983077
Im not here to troll anybody
>>
Do some DMT or ayahuasca.
>>
Hypoxia, a lack of oxygen to the brain, might preclude memory creation during such NDEs. Not all near death experiences are the same regarding the damage done to the body.
>>
>>18983059
They weren't fully dead.
>>
I was confirmed dead for 4 minutes and there is something OP
>>
>>18983059
You have to be dead all the way dummy. If your body is able to start functioning again it's not really dead.
>>
>>18983059
all near death experience were just hallucinations. they never had cell death, their brains were just unconscious.

what happens is humans in the future wait for full cell death, than they replicate your neural signal and you wake up in a Utopian future with a youthful body that never ages or dies. All mental illness is cured and you live the rest of eternity in bliss.
>>
>>18983059
>People have near death experience
>Come back as empaths, with abilities they never had before

Did they touch the other side?
>>
>>18983059
They just don't remember it, like a dream.
>>
File: 1493506595186.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1493506595186.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>tfw had brain ischemia this time last year
>closest to death i've ever been as far as i know
>complete nothingness, when i started to come to it felt like i was waking up from a deep sleep but had no memory of anything or even having "fallen asleep" in the first place
>recover, but am left horrified and depressed
>for the first time it really sunk in the fragility of consciousness and how we are only our memories
>terrified that that same nothingness and lack of consciousness awaits us at death

I want to believe, anon. My experience, for what it's worth, is bleak though. I still have hope though.
>>
There is very neat explanation for this in "Seth Speaks"

"A belief in hell fires can cause you to hallucinate Hades' conditions. A belief in a
stereotyped heaven can result in a hallucination of heavenly conditions. You always
form your own reality according to your ideas and expectations. This is the nature of
consciousness in whatever reality it finds itself. Such hallucinations, I assure you, are
temporary.

Consciousness must use its abilities. The boredom and stagnation of a stereotyped
heaven will not for long content the striving consciousness. There are teachers to
explain the conditions and circumstances. You are not left alone, therefore, lost in
mazes of hallucination. You may or may not realize immediately that you are dead in
physical terms.

You will find yourself in another form, an image that will appear physical to you to a
large degree, as long as you do not try to manipulate within the physical system with it.
Then the differences between it and the physical body will become obvious.

If you firmly believe that your consciousness is a product of your physical body, then
you may attempt to cling to it. There is an order of personalities, an honorary guard, so
to speak, who are ever ready to lend assistance and aid, however.

Now this honorary guard is made up of people in your terms both living and dead.
Those who are living in your system of reality perform these activities in an "out-of-
body" experience while the physical body sleeps. They are familiar with the projection of
consciousness, with the sensations involved, and they help orient those who will not be
returning to the physical body."
>>
>>18984386
These people are particularly helpful because they are still involved with physical
reality, and have a more immediate understanding of the feelings and emotions involved
at your end. Such persons may or may not have a memory of their nightly activities.
Experiences with projection of consciousness and knowledge of the mobility of con-
sciousness, are therefore very helpful as preparations for death. You can experience the
after-death environment beforehand, so to speak, and learn the conditions that will be
encountered.

This is not, incidentally, necessarily any kind of somber endeavor, nor are the after-
death environments somber at all. To the contrary, they are generally far more intense
and joyful than the reality you now know.
You will simply be learning to operate in a new environment in which different laws
apply, and the laws are far less limiting than the physical ones with which you now
operate. In other words, you must learn to understand and use new freedoms.

Even these experiences will vary, however, and even this state is a state of becoming,
for many will continue into other physical lives. Some will exist and develop their
abilities in different systems of reality altogether, and so for a time will remain in this
"intermediary" state.

For those of you who are lazy I can offer no hope: Death will not bring you an eternal
resting place. You may rest, if this is your wish, for a while. Not only must you use your
abilities after death, however, but you must face up to yourself for those that you did
not use during your previous existence.
>>
>>18984390
Those of you who had faith in life after death will find it much easier to accustom
yourself to the new conditions. Those of you who do not have such faith may gain it in a
different way, by following through in the exercises I will give you later in this book; for
these will enable you to extend your perceptions to these other layers of reality if you
are persistent, expectant, and determined.

Now consciousness as you know it is used to these brief gaps of physical
nonexistence mentioned earlier. Longer gaps disorient it to varying degrees, but these
are not unusual. When the physical body sleeps, consciousness often leaves the
physical system for fairly long periods, in your terms. But because the consciousness is
not in the normally physically awake state, it is not aware of these gaps and is relatively
unconcerned.

If consciousness vacated the body for the same amount of time from a normally
physically awake state, it would consider itself dead, for it could not rationalize the gap
of dimension and experience. Therefore in the sleep state, each of you have undergone -
to some degree - the same kind of absence of consciousness from physical reality that
you experience during death.

In these cases, you return to the body, but you have passed over the threshold into
these other existences many many times, so it will not be as unfamiliar to you as you
may now suppose. Dream-recall experiments and other mental disciplines to be
mentioned later will make these points quite clear to all of you who embark upon the
suggested exercises.

Now, you may or may not be greeted by friends or relatives immediately following
death. This is a personal matter, as always. Overall, you may be far more interested in
people that you have known in past lives than those close to you in the present one, for
example.
>>
>>18984398
Your true feeling toward relatives who are also dead will be known to you and to
them. There is no hypocrisy. You do not pretend to love a parent who did little to earn
your respect or love. Telepathy operates without distortion in this after-death period, so
you must deal with the true relationships that exist between yourself and all relatives
and friends who await you.

You may find that someone you considered merely an enemy actually deserved your
love and respect, for example, and you will then treat him accordingly. Your own
motives will be crystal clear. You will react to this clearness, however, in your own way.
You will not be automatically wise if you were not so before, but neither will there be a
way to hide from your own feelings, emotions, or motives. Whether or not you accept
inferior motives in yourself or learn from them is still up to you. The opportunities for
growth and development are very rich, however, and the learning methods at your
disposal very effective.

You examine the fabric of the existence you have left, and you learn to understand
how your experiences were the result of your own thoughts and emotions and how
these affected others. Until this examination is through, you are not yet aware of the
larger portions of your own identity. When you realize the significance and meaning of
the life you have just left, then you are ready for conscious knowledge of your other
existences.

You become aware, then, of an expanded awareness. What you are begins to include
what you have been in other lives, and you begin to make plans for your next physical
existence, if you decide upon one. You can instead enter another level of reality, and
then return to a physical existence if you choose.present independence from the body.
>>
Again, as mentioned earlier, an individual can be so certain that death is the end of
all, that oblivion, though temporary, results. In many cases, immediately on leaving the
body there is, of course, amazement and a recognition of the situation. The body itself
may be viewed, for example, and many funerals have a guest of honor amidst the com-
pany - and no one gazes into the face of the corpse with as much curiosity and wonder.

At this point many variations in behavior emerge, each the result of individual
background, knowledge, and habit. The surroundings in Which the dead find
themselves will often vary. Vivid hallucinations may form experience quite as real as
any in mortal life. Now, I have told you that thoughts and emotions form physical
reality, and they form after-death experience. This does not mean that the experiences
are not valid, any more than it means that physical life is not valid.

Certain images have been used to symbolize such a transition from one existence to
another, and many of these are extremely valuable in that they provide a framework
with understandable references. The crossing of the River Styx is such a one. The dying
expected certain procedures to occur in a more or less orderly fashion. The maps were
known beforehand. At death, the consciousness hallucinated the river vividly. Relatives
and friends already dead entered into the ritual, which was a profound ceremony also
on their parts. The river was as real as any that you know, as treacherous to a traveler
alone without proper knowledge. Guides were always at the river to help such travelers
across.
>>
>>18984408
another, and many of these are extremely valuable in that they provide a framework
with understandable references. The crossing of the River Styx is such a one. The dying
expected certain procedures to occur in a more or less orderly fashion. The maps were
known beforehand. At death, the consciousness hallucinated the river vividly. Relatives
and friends already dead entered into the ritual, which was a profound ceremony also
on their parts. The river was as real as any that you know, as treacherous to a traveler
alone without proper knowledge. Guides were always at the river to help such travelers
across.

It does not do to say that such a river is illusion. The symbol is reality, you see. The
way was planned. Now, that particular map is no longer generally in use. The living do
not know how to read it. Christianity has believed in a heaven and a hell, a purgatory,
and reckoning; and so, at death, to those who so believe in these symbols, another
ceremony is enacted, and the guides take on the guises of those beloved figures of
Christian saints and heroes.
I guess these last two posts contain the part you were interested in
>>
>>18984323
i literally try and hold myself in that nothingness during sleep until the forced vomit squeezes itself out of my nose and wakes me up
>>
File: dam son.jpg (85KB, 511x606px) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
85KB, 511x606px
>>18984323
>>
>>18983059
nobody is fully dead until they can't be brought back
just because of current, limited medical definition suggests you are dead doesn't mean you are 100% dead

so peeps who "die" and see things are just not-dead people hallucinating as their brain panics and tries to make sense of the jumbled mess that is occurring

in fact, those visions don't occur in the "dead" state, they occur as your body wakes up again and they falsely interpret the mess in their head as showing they actually saw
because they want to
>>
Because it's possible to destroy your soul if you keep repeating blasphemies. When you mock, deny, or reject God you are praying for the destruction of your soul and your prayers are getting answered.
>>
In a strange way, I like to see it as a proof of destiny. We all have some role to play, and if we are legally "dead," but not by Gods rules, and we haven't fulfilled our destiny, there is no reason our soul should fully leave its body, whether or not it's ceased all functions. Ergo, we're "brought back to life" to complete our fate however we see fit.
>>
>>18983059

Is this photoshopped or is his hand really like 1/10th the size of his head?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.