[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Buzz mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

What did Buzz mean by this?
>>
>>18982965
Pretty sure he meant 'get your ass to mars'.
>>
Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.
Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.
And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.
And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.
And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?
And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.
>>
Fuck Aldrin for his pussyfooting with UFO/ET conspiracy theories. He's been at his little game for the last decade or so. Either admit what you know or die already, asshole.
>>
>>18984129
ouch!!
>>
>>18983120
Chapter and verse?
>>
>>18984129
He's actually trolling people.
>>
>>18984129
Why don'y you admit that you're gay?

You're a moron. Has it ever occurred to you that there are no UFOs/ETs and he can't admit to anything? He's just an elderly porridge salesman for fucks sake.
>>
>>18984219
At Stonehenge

Talking about Mars

Just coincidence I'm sure cunt.

Zechariah Chapter 5
>>
>>18982965
>What did Buzz mean by this?
how old is he now?
is he a crazy old man by now, just doing crazy old man stuff?
>>
This has been discussed before. Stonehenge was being considered for the Apollo program logo and patch, because it represents Mankind's quick progress from stones to the stars.

I swear, people here see a triangle and freak out. He was in England and wanted to see Stonehenge because he believes that Mars is the next step for the human race.

Or, you know, moon men made it. Either one.
>>
>>18982965
He meant "NASA has a shit pension so I do this bullshit for money"
>>
>>18982965
Buzz Aldrin is a cool warrior. I hope we access the eternal life technologies soon so he will live more years. He is an obvious, "early" man. I wonder if he thinks humans already accessed eternal life technology.
>>
It might be related to this formation of rocks found on mars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WaKM2_VA0k
>>
>>18986020
This
>>
>>18983101
Clearly hes trying to tell us the earth is actually flat anon.
>>
>>18982965
maybe he just likes Total Recall?
>>
Aldrin is a total cunt who wants the world to remain in darkness while he trolls us with what he knows but will never full admit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws
>>
>>18986578
Yeah, fuck him. Just say it already. Is he going to lose money or something by talking about the truth the public needs to know.
>>
>>18984193
Yes, and I love that. Such mad faggots and larpers deserve some trolling
>>
>>18988498
piss off
>>
>>18982965
Dude, just check out his insagram, bro.
>>
>>18990216
I'm not your bro...bro
>>
>>18984177
>What is Google?
>>
>>18990861
What's your problem bud?
>>
File: 5nLoA9s.gif (913KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5nLoA9s.gif
913KB, 500x375px
>>18982965

Nothing. Buzz is just forgot his meds again.
>>
>>18990988
>Auto
you...BUD
>>
>>18982965
>what does buzz mean by this
dementia
>>
>>18986198
eat a cunt, dyke.
>>
>>18990988

I'm not your buddy pal
>>
>>18991692
Kek this
You beat me to it anon. Dementia is hitting this nigga hard.
>>
>>18992192
I'm not your pal, friend
>>
obviously gyatm means give your ass to me
>>
>>18992192
thats for sure cunty old chum...
>>
>>18984129
I respect him.

Sucks to go to jail...be labeled mentally incompetent...etc.

Guy is trying though. I do think he could be more publicly forcing disclosure, but he might be excused as he is just working with what he has and expects?
>>
>>18985863
I read the Zechariah chapter 5 and see nothing that has to do with Stonehenge. What do flying scrolls have to with Stonehenge?
>>
>>18992192
He he so clever
I hate when you baby boomer fucks say this

All of you need to die off so the the world can go back to normal and we can stop hearing about your "bootstraps"
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.