[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect Proof from Under the Bridge by RHCP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: maddie+lanvin.jpg (1MB, 1000x1261px) Image search: [Google]
maddie+lanvin.jpg
1MB, 1000x1261px
If you listen to the song "Under the Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, you will find that he says, "The city I live in the city of ANGEL." It used to be City of Angels (hence 'Los Angeles'). I have shown proof of this in the following video.

https://youtu.be/YtHtMAA6598
>>
>>18982859
>how did moon get into our atmosphere?
/x/....
>>
File: b37PvP1r.jpg (189KB, 1456x2588px) Image search: [Google]
b37PvP1r.jpg
189KB, 1456x2588px
OP here, made a mistake. Here is the video : https://youtu.be/WJzGgMTqTy8
>>
Its city of angel, always been
>>
>>18982913
Agree. It struck me as odd at first, but that's how I remember it.
>>
File: Kn57s9Uy_400x400.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kn57s9Uy_400x400.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
ive always heard it as "Angel" and thought it was weird but.

whats with the video, anyway?
>>
>>18982859
its called data compression OP. forget about the sheep. you want truth ? you ever think back on how great something was then revist it and think its kinda meh ? its common . but i have good and horrifying news for you...

it was that good back in the day and it not now because of data compression. our sever is constantly dealing with a pule up of crap. over time its reduced to a simpler form. more so when its not popular. fewer notice that way. in time episodes of tv shows look crapier. songs sound off key or simply dont sound as good for unknown reasons

no one sure when this simulation was started but we are pretty sure it wasnt that long ago meaning your childhood is probably a lie built out of crap found in reality on social networking sites of real peoples lives

yesterday may not have even happened but reality as we know it was constructed as if yesterday happened though. why? how ? who the fuck knows. maybe aliens wanted to see what we might have been like or maybe super rich have to much fucking time on their hands in the future and want to play god

point is minor issues like the spelling of a name or a single word in a phrase are the least of your concerns. data compression and data corruption can happen to anything even people. old people are likely being simplified. you never talk to them. how do you know what shape they are in
>>
last post was best post.
>>
>>18982913
Angels here.
>>
>>18983348
correct!
>>
>>18983118
its cringy you say that as if its known fact. link to a source that has found some evidense we live in a simulation other than words sounds just barely slightly differently during a song. you know the music could literally degrade from you downloading it online right?
>>
bump for truth
>>
>>18982913
Nope its always been Angels, you know what the song is about right? And dont just say shooting up under a bridge downtown....
>>
>>18982859
fuck off with your memory disability
>>
>>18982859
even the fucking Vevo page has the lyrics, and it´s Angels.
Maybe that faggot sang Angel but has more sense to be Angels.
>>
He inflects the "s" in a very weird way. He says it like "City of angellluhh" with a very faint soft "S" at the end. Audio compression could've very well caused it to be lost over time.
>>
>>18982859
in this live version he said Angels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIwNeaZVcD4
>>
>>18985972
good point! i wonder why he would change the lyric?
>>
>>18985880
i wanted to call you a ginormous faggot but then i decided to simply advise you to listen to the fucking song before posting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.