[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I regret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: color-blanco.png (2KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
color-blanco.png
2KB, 400x400px
I can't hang this anymore.
I'm asking for help to anyone who read this...but i don't want to involve anyone more. there is already people injured cause of this. Months ago i created a tulpa and named it Clare. She was suposed to be a companion to help me anytime in any situation but it goes wrong. I was warned about this, I was warned this could hurt me but i ignore every advice. Right now behind this computer she's looking at me with those empty eyes, I know in any moment she will kill me idk how but she will. She can and idk what is she waiting for...make me crazy? please guys i want to live somebody tell me how to destroy this, i didn't sleep in weeks maybe i don't remember when was the last time i even sleep, i'm going to run now i'm gonna try to hide from her...i Know this is maybe useless because she got a conection with me but it's all or nothing. I try everything even going to church asking for an exorcism. They didn't believe at me somebody please for the sake of god help me
I don't wanna die
>>
>>18982512
Just masturbate in front of her and creep her out, that'll make her fuck off.
>>
>>18982512
she is killing u , u r in fact dead, how can u live with this stress u arnt living ignore her she is an asshole
>>
>>18982512
Rape her.
>>
is she there when others are around?
>>
>>18982512
Tell her you voted for Trump. She will call you sexist and wont want to live in the same house as you. Or she might just kill you.
>>
>>18982593
classic
>>
First of all, calm down. She can't kill you, she's a fucking tulpa. There shouldn't be anything scary about it. Also, you have to sleep, it will clear your mind. Take some sleeping pills. Then, try to talk to her
>>
>>18982512
Tell clare to pay half the rent, you will never see her again.
>>
Try talking to her. Invite people over, turn on the lights, play some happy music, have some good food, sleep at a friends house.
>>
>>18982512
Literally just start dancing and keep fucking dancing FOOT LOOSE THAT ASS DOWN THE FUCKING STREET
>>
I'm right now under a bridge there is a lot of people crossing around, she's in front of me but she don't move and she can i know she can kill me i got prove of it she scratch my back a week ago i thought it was a nightmare but is real she can materialize his body in this world it's like and fcking nightmare i never see this before please help me idk what to do should I really ask for help? Lastime I invite my friends to see her and prove i am not fool but after that they got horrible nightmares saying an girl with EMPTY EYES attack them in their dreams then that they never talk to me again i'm alone in this fight what should i do i can't handle this anymore by myself but i don't wanna hurt anymore. She's...A demon.
i'll try to hide in a church maybe she can't enter in a place like that i'll ask someone please somebody try to find a solution i can't focus on a internet search when she's everytime getting closer and closer i need to move or she will get me again
>>
Where's OP He ded ?
>>
Lol do you even thought form?
>>
First off op being for serious a church won't help you. It might be this but did you get scared off the Tulpa before it even did anything?
>>
SO MANY FUCKING ROLEPLAYERS
>>
>>18982512
Noboby is ̶G̶̶o̶d̶injured. Go on.
>>
>>18982512
Please stop making roleplay threads. It's embarassing and killing this board.
>>
wat a tulpa
>>
Oh boy, I just stumbled on this thread.

>>18982889
>>18982959
Fuck off. This guy is obviously for real. He came to us for help.

We're supposed to be the place people turn to when people have problems like this. Let's live up to the reputation of this board and help OP.
>>
Even if the tulpa has become very powerful, it's still YOUR creation. Think about it, if you didn't have the power to destroy it at any time, why would it invest so much energy in trying to convince you that you can't destroy it?
>>
Proof or it's fake
>>
Take your fucking meds, jesus why are everyone on /x/ such fucking lunatics
>>
>>18982512
Get some electroshock therapy. Go outside next time it rains and hold a metal pole high in the sky.
>>
Nice roleplay OP
>>
It's pretty simple really.

You've simply created a thoughfrom that seems to be concsious in your eyes. You could say that it is not really concsious but rather that you are making it appear like it is because of what you project onto it with your consciousness.

Just like with everything,you create it with your concsiousness. The problem is simply that this is something that responds a lot faster than your everyday life. Not only that but the boundaries aren't so restricted like with normal life so you can create fears that you would otherwise not be able to create very easily in your life.

So you can either use this opportunity to learn from it and begin to concsiously create more of it. This might seem like it's impossible but I would say it's a great potential helping you to become so grounded that you can control yourself even when facing something horrible. Overall it's an opportunity for you I would say.

If this thoughtform kills you then it was really you doing that to yourself for this thoughtform does not have any power over you unless you believe it

It's all really not so frightened when you really realise it. Nor is dying something you should be afraid of.
If all of this is true I can promise you that one time in your existence you will laugh about what happened to you, as abstract as that may seem.

To not withold information I want to add that in some way or another we're all thoughtforms and everythoughtform posses some sort of concsiousness. It's tricky to explain nor do I really posses the knowlegde to do so thoroughly.

In this particular case I would just attempt to look at it as what it is, a thoughtform that acts the way it does because of your concsiousness. It is in itself harmless, it can only really cause harm when you let the negative suggestions take control over yourself. Have you created these negative suggestions? I would say so, but this thoughtform is also involved in it and yet you can stop it just with your own concsiousness
>>
>>18984283

I think this is a really good reply.

OP, you seem really rattled and scattered. Maybe it's lack of sleep, or... I would like to ask if there is something else bothering you in your life? Perhaps you are projecting that anxiety and sense of helplessness onto your tulpa? Is there something else in your life that you're avoiding dealing with or feel helpless about?
>>
>>18984773
Thanks for your reply.

I wouldn't use conventional psychology all that much when it comes to stuff like this although I do agree that this issue was probably caused by an underlying overall problem.

I think overall this problem can be summarized with fearing to lose control or having someone/something else control him.
Wich really isn't a very rare problem for humans I would say.

Sure it can many different forms but usually it involves dark and scary mysterious beings.

The problem just sorta dissapears more and more when one realises that he is responsible for creating his experiences and taking the responsibility that comes with it. It's all a lot less scary when one realises that they are always within an enviroment created by concsiousness. For example, you wouldn't fear you own dreams when you were totally aware that it's all just a creation of your own mind that there is no ultimate bad ending.

Not only that but you're not alone in this, no one is. When the substance of all realities this means that in every particle it is inhabited and creater further by concsiousness. By the very nature of all realities we can see that it is highly cooperative. At some point in spiritual evolution everything becomes an act of co-creation and no participant is scared of creating negativity for themselves or others. There is no point to war or conflict in higher spiritual spheres.

That wich we would call demons are mostly thoughtforms created by humans I would say. There may be negative creations by higher beings but these should be more looked at like pieces of art that after all serve the progress of all concsiousness as well.

I think trying to look at everything as if it were art is a very helpful attitude I would say, of course this can take infinite variations though.

There are complex and beatiful structures within everything. Just look at human history, it's nothing more than a "spiritual piece of art" co-created by humans and other beings.
>>
>>18984773
>>18984840
I kinda missed the main point of this thread. I can't keep myself from sharing stuff often.

I wouldn't say that he is projecting his fearfulness and helplessness onto his tulpa.

Because he feels fearful and helpness the tulpa acts the way it does.
Then he experiences how his fears manifest in how the tulpa acts and then starts to further feel that way.

The tulpa acts the way it does because of what he himself believes about it.

His perception creates his experience. This is of course more apparent with such a dynamic thing as a tulpa but this is the case for anything. The thing is just when you really look at it you cannot name a few processes that play a part in this "perception/creation" process. If want to simplify it you could of course name a few key factors but that would always limit your understanding of it.

The processes that play a part in creation are as limitless as the creativity behind it, just as the different manifestations of concsiousness can take infinite forms and meanings.

Whatever you are experiencing is a creation of concsiousness, perhaps not just your own but you are in control of your ship. And as you've probably come to think yourself, as you perceive more and more creations you will be inspired to create your own things based on your perception of these things.

These processes are all not even that far away from anyone as every human being arleady does that although mainly unconcsious.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.