[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Alex Jones doing sigil magick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: C_P4T2mXYAACTuB.jpg large.jpg (43KB, 682x707px) Image search: [Google]
C_P4T2mXYAACTuB.jpg large.jpg
43KB, 682x707px
Why is Alex Jones doing sigil magick?
>>
>>18982386

Because uninformed fools like you will think it's sigil magic and give him the attention he craves.
>>
>>18982397
>You're an uninformed fool for liking a thing
>Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to browse an entire board filled with uninformed fools grasping at straws so that we all feel that our incredibly mundane lives are just a little less boring
>/x/ in a nutshell
>>
>>18982397
Certainly an attempt at sigil magick.

You don't find it strange that a person that has spent his entire career decrying the evils of occultists is now doing sigil magick?
>>
That is the chi ku rei, without the spiral, an ancient and powerful symbol
>>
>>18982437
Cho**
>>
>>18982386
He went through a bad divorce, many people here can relate.
>>
He's not. He's just a fat old depressed white guy. The male equivalent of those white women who take up painting when their kids leave.
>>
>>18982490
Bad divorce because he fucked up his marriage. No sympathy here.
>>
>>18982432

No, because it is demonstrably not an example of sigil magic. It's an example of a person drawing sigils with no knowledge of it.

If you draw a swirl on a piece of paper and put it on Twitter, that does not mean you are practicing magic. If anything it means you're 6 years old.

>>18982437

It is absolutely not the cho ku rei. Pic related - you don't even need to be into sigil magic to grasp this.
>>
>>18982437
>That is the chi ku rei, without the spiral

Then it isn't the Cho Ku Rei. The spiral is pivotal to the symbol.
>>
>>18982513
He was nothing but an example of male vitality.
>>
>>18982530
Wut
>>
>>18982386
Alex is jones is just a character, enough with this autistic bullshit
>>
>>18982542
hes referring to some product jones shills 24/7
>>
>>18982814
Oh, thank you.
>>
>>18982432

If you know what has been going on in his life recently he's probably trying to protect himself. The globalist elites are really coming down on him hard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.