[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fire spirit energy out of my fingertips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1494198005696.jpg (66KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1494198005696.jpg
66KB, 491x491px
How do I fire spirit energy out of my fingertips?
>>
OP is proud of how stupid his thread is.
>>
File: spirit gun.gif (2MB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
spirit gun.gif
2MB, 498x373px
>>18982298
oh cmon you know you wanna do this.
>>
>>18982312
learn to conjure a fireball first. spirit energy is much more complex.
>>
>>18982347
ok. how?
>>
>>18982355
not here. friend. too many ears. the hidden regime has it's tentacles all over this place.
>>
>>18982364
o. how am I supposed to learn then?
>>
>>18982374
I'm onto you, Tentaclax.
>>
>>18982295
You need to charge them by sticking them up your bum
>>
>>18982459
quite brother! don't let loose our secrets!
>>
>>18982459
Halfway there. Focus your energy on your butthole whilst the fingers are inside and push as hard as you can.
>>
>>18982295
Search how to make origami spins first, don't go straight to the finger bullets.
>>
>>18982295
Energy comes out stronger through the palms...you basically just visualize your energy field then start from your shoulders and push until it flows out of your hands. A good way to measure the strength of you enrgy is to put your hands together loosely (not clasped but flat against each other) and start pushing. The further your hands spread the more energy you are producing. If you want to play with it you can form a ball by compressing it in your hands. Remember to be gentle because the second the energy leaves your energy field it will dissipate and it takes a while to restore energy. None of the energy should be wasted. When you're finished draw the energy back into your palms. If you don't you will feel super drained and weak for a couple days. Kinda like the flu without all the puking...
>>
File: Tentaclax.jpg (103KB, 650x470px) Image search: [Google]
Tentaclax.jpg
103KB, 650x470px
>>18982403
>I'm onto you, Tentaclax
SHIT!
>>
grasp your own shape. see the shape of your enemy. change your shape in a way that the other cannot comprehend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.