[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone knows how I can lucid dream tonight or at least dream vividly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Anyone knows how I can lucid dream tonight or at least dream vividly.
>>
I got you. Dreams are my jam.

Consumables:
- Full fat milk (preferably as local and unprocessed as you can get)
- Apple juice (I recommend Sprouts' Honeycrisp apple juice)
- Valerian root capsules
- Melatonin
>>
>>18982165
Whenever I've taken melatonin, I always worried that it would fuck up my bodies own melatonin production.
>>
>>18982165

Environment:
- You need music to fall asleep to that inspires imagination (I recommend things like Elsiane). Listen to it in bed with headphones until you feel ready to actually fall asleep.
- Weighted blankets if you don't sleep with a partner
- Make your room as dark as possible for sleep
- Weed is good for dreams, alcohol is bad
>>
>>18982179
It might, so be careful with it. Save it for when you're having trouble falling asleep.
>>
On Consumables:
- Apple juice OR milk before you brush your teeth and go to bed. Not both.
- Valerian tea also works as well as capsules
- Melatonin, as mentioned before, is for when you can't fall asleep
>>
>>18982188
>weed is good for dreams
I never remembered my dreams when I was a pothead.
I quit and had all kinds of crazy dreams
>>
>>18982221
Woah. Do you have any known dopamine or serotonin issues?
>>
>>18982237
Probably.
But weed suppressing rem sleep is a legit thing. I don't really want to Google it. If someone is interested they will.
>>
>>18982221
Same. Still a pothead, and rarely recall any dreams
>>
>>18982237
This guy has obviously never smoked anything....
The dream state IS a haste after any mental alterations
>>
>>18982188
>weed is good for dreams

This is very wrong. THC inhibits your REM cycles, this is why a heavy user experiences REM rebound when they quit.
>>
Pro tips:
- If you can't remember your dreams, try waking up twice. Set an alarm for whenever you usually wake up minus either 20 minutes or two full hours. It's easier to remember phase-two dreams
- Dream journals actually work
- Totems actually work too, I suggest a piece of jewelry that you wear whenever you aren't in bed. Make a habit for checking for it. Eventually you'll check for it and it won't be there and it will be because you'll be lucid in a dream.
>>
most of the previous suggestions are wrong.

You need to REALIZE you are dreaming.

Several practices will help you do this

Keep a dream journal. Write down your dreams.
Before you go to sleep at night, tell yourself you will become aware in your dreams.

Do a reality check during the day (if the lightswitch works, you arent dreaming)
(if you can read digital numbers, you arent dreaming)
(if your finger doesnt go through a wall, you arent dreaming)

When you become lucid, relax.
Spinning will help you maintain lucidity (and not wake up)
>>
Scratch the weed thing, I guess. Maybe that one only works for me.
>>
Choline bitartrate
Magnesium
Melotonin
And Piracetam if I remember correctly

Sweet dreams
>>
File: newtechpreview.png (76KB, 1661x636px) Image search: [Google]
newtechpreview.png
76KB, 1661x636px
>>18982093
I didn't post my guide since ages so i might aswell do it here and now
>>
>>18982275

You're right, but I can read in my dreams. I've looked up Bible pages and read them.

The best way is to tell yourself a mantra, like you said. "I will lucid dream." "I am dreaming." Do this every night, and you won't have to use the WILD method. You'll automatically realize you're dreaming every time you dream.
>>
>>18982274
probably the most accurate info so far.

personally i think the easiest way to do it is in the morning right when you wake up. at that point your brain is already relaxed, and you know you were just asleep and in a dream. so if you can quickly go back to sleep, its easier to remember that you were just dreaming, and then allow you to gain control of the dream
>>
I've been trying to get this to work for a while, there are some new tips ITT I'm going to try.
basically though I thought the idea was to remain conscious and remain perfectly still with your eyes closed.
I've experienced sleep paralysis a couple of times but at no point does my vision transition from the blackness of having them closed to a dreamland.
>>
>>18982188
Thc lowers REM frequency and duration.

If I stop smoking for a week I'll get crazy dreams.

One time I remember I was in a Fallout like apocalypse and everything was like shitty shacks and it was raining. Two of my friends jumped me for some reason. Then I was climbing a mountain (dark grey/green, still raining) and then when we got to the top we were at sea level. We were amazed to see a sign written in English. Look over to the water (the mountain top was like a jetty) and suddenly some fkin lovecraftian deep one (octopus dragon is the best description) flew down, grabbed the homie and pulled him under the waves. Then I woke up.

Actually a great reason to take a t break.
>>
>>18982093
Get a fever.
>>
>>18982179
this! i have never taken it cause this!

before bed make sure you know you are going to sleep! set the intention to luicd cream.
>>
lel XD
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.