[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those seeking the book of lock and key

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: loki.jpg (354KB, 570x732px) Image search: [Google]
loki.jpg
354KB, 570x732px
For the first time in a while, the creator of a forum I found updated a thread about the book that spans over a year.

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,421.1050.html

Thing is Im convinced hes already told us the answer, I think we have the wrong perspective ya know....
>>
I also think the obvious lock and key=loki thing is being overlooked.
>>
inb4 "you're nrgiseternal, look at your name in first post"

I rarely start threads, forgot to choose a file, clicked back and entered text in the wrong field.

Get over it and lets crack this..
>>
What are they talking about in that forum? What is the Book of Lock and Key?
>>
File: 000000.jpg (127KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
127KB, 600x545px
>>18984151
the key to de-cypher the logos
>>
>>18981888
The book is the missing piece of the puzzle that involves Loki, and at the same time it isn't.
Do you know what I mean?
>>
>>18984210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQanP2WgJQ
>>
>>18984232
You display a preternatural understanding of the topic
>>
Its not just about unlocking the logos, its about unlocking the case imposed on us for milennia.

The key out.
>>
R h e s u s m o n k e y
J e s u s m o n k e y
J e s u i s mon k e y
I am my own key
>>
>>18984263
Without porpouse no more.
>Sorry for broken english, it isn't my first language.
>>
What if language is a key to the langu-age? Words, Numbers, Music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhh_d6gMA5M
>>
>>18984248
i can already tell that this is happening in my brain and my body mr sirius 232 and i can hear the call of Heimdallr

>>18984263
because that is not related to syrius or every dog myth and anubis and the prision
>>
>>18984232 here
Anons... you don't get it...
It's an allegory.

But of what and why? That's for you to find out... I knew all of this years ago, good luck anons.
>>
>>18984334
and you are still here........waiting for my words... seen but never heard
>>
>>18984373
The truth is spoken by silence.
>>
>>18981888

What is the end goal? What are the stakes? If you solve this you get what exactly? In other words, why solve this? It could be an incoherent waste of time.

For future reference anons, please consider these questions if you ever decide to role play and create something like this.
>>
File: 1492968355844.jpg (90KB, 698x872px) Image search: [Google]
1492968355844.jpg
90KB, 698x872px
>>18984404
Fuck off
>>
File: 185705_f496.jpg (39KB, 496x382px) Image search: [Google]
185705_f496.jpg
39KB, 496x382px
>>18984384
pffffffffffff haha yeah in the begining the word made from the existance of nothing something and i can already thell wich person is larping and wich not, there is no silent bird unless you live on silent hills dead still waiting for the words of mother, protip: you wont go any further with this hippie pseudo buddist stuff , i almost want to puke when i see all of you guys
>>
>>18984310
language is magickal invocation. thats why its called spelling.
>>
>>18984404
Its never the destination, but the journey that yields the bounty.
>>
>>18984420
Though I agree the benefits of silence have been vastly overstated, im curious what your aversion to it is. There is no doubt benefits to introspection that can only be achieved through quieting of the mind
>>
File: NKS_1867_4to,_97r,_Heimdallr.jpg (525KB, 610x782px) Image search: [Google]
NKS_1867_4to,_97r,_Heimdallr.jpg
525KB, 610x782px
many are called but few are chosen,you will know the calling by the words and vibrationts tha you might feel on the top of your head where moses light horns begins and that fuzzy monadic feel on your throat
>>
>>18984420
Whoa...
I just...
Ok.
P.S: Silent Hill isn't about the silence, AT ALL.
>>
>>18984455
Heimdarr God of the Horn...
But Ragnarok isn't close, why are you Calling us?
>>
File: cueva de la virgen.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cueva de la virgen.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
>>18984537
but it is man, and this is happening on ur head look for the brain charge and see the animals and the garden and the eden from the bible the brain charge again and how they rub this on everthing like ratatosk and ratatouille and every goddam tree with a bird on top of every culture and google thunder bird totem and kether ,i cannot fucking believe in what world we live sometimes, remember that the birds carry the words of our benevolent and loving mother and we are on the wrong side like the tell us on the nag hammadi stuff and go to acamothER and damm i can tell you this , you better find some rabbit holes here on earth like here where i live i found this place called cueva de la virgen wich might be a fucking stargate vagina hole.

look at the sky at night if you can see the sings of the revelations or are we living this ultra happening like in the days of noah where nobody saw the sings and died on sodoma and gomorra, chemtrails are here to hide everything happening on the sky. sorry for delaying the thread and for my broken english but people something is happening for real and not only me have this constant vibrating feeling on my crown, go look at the sun people like moses did

>>18984404
this why they said lock-key is a trickster because he wont let your brain to gain confirmation bias to de-cypher the truth hidden
Everywhere
>>
File: 1493213277596.jpg (8KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
1493213277596.jpg
8KB, 236x241px
The snake let go of it's tail in 2012. >>18984455
>>
File: 220px-AM_738_4to_Yggdrasill.png (359KB, 220x683px) Image search: [Google]
220px-AM_738_4to_Yggdrasill.png
359KB, 220x683px
>>18984459
well done haha its crazy right? how they rub everything on our faces,i can tell you more about moses and the hills from wich he listen the words of god and the serpent lifted or logos i mean its crazy people, sega saturn hahahamy god, silent hills of course because everyone is being played like a damm fiddle
>>18984603
yeah i know
>>
>>18984665
Are you neurotic?
>>
>>18984537
He's a larger anon. Now had he posted a pic of fenrir...
>>
>>18985513
Larper**
>>
I cant recommend the forum I linked strongly enough. They pick up where x and pol leave off.

Keep an open mind it gets weird fast there but every incredulous claim is well supported.

I've learned more in months there than years on my own.
>>
>>18985521
>
your fucking mother is a larper you fucking shill
same goes for the neuro>>18984799
tic tic tic tic faggot,
tic toc tic antar tic tic tic , who carees not meee
>>
What has been always there but never been spoken?
Who is the one that has borne a child being a male being?
When did the end start?
Where was caused?
And...
Why there are so few people doing the right questions?
>>
It all goes back to Pythagoras, it occurred to him the one thing that unites all of creation is that everything is numerable
>>
>>18985901
>What has been always there but never been spoken?
Nothing
>Who is the one that has borne a child being a male being?
The "I am"
>When did the end start?
At the beginning
>Where was caused?
In the effect
>Why there are so few people doing the right questions?
They don't truly want the right answers.
>>
>>18986330
When did the end start?
A circle has no beginning and no end

People no longer ask the right questions because we have all the information in the world available at our fingertips now.

Before computers were coming please people knew to ask the right questions, but lack the ability to obtain all the answers.

Once computers became common place great pains were taken to make sure we forgot what questions to ask
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.