[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short Wave Radio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

This is interesting stuff, Shall we post some spoopy findings?
>>
>>18981774
Okay, but I have zero knowledge on the subject. What do I do?
>>
Okay first scroll down to the screen area with the moving lines then if you see the Yellow arrow grab next to it and drag to a desired area then f you see the khz bar look down Under it then click CW LSB etc and you should hear stuff
>>
>>18981843
Alright, I think I understand how the interface works now. What should I be looking for? Number stations? And around what frequencies?
>>
>>18981894
Anything that has a strong yellow frequency
For example i found an Rfid earlier, And if you click Chat box alot of people chat
>>
>>18981843
Nice find OP, but how is using this one any better than using the high frequency radio I already own?

Or how are the users there any more experienced in psychotronics or radionics than the users we already have here?
>>
They are always on that c hatbox, Im not saying they are more experienced but they are on it alot more, Im not saying it is better nor worse but it is quicker than buying a radio from the store
>>
Nice. Love these threads. Wish we could get like 10-15 people listening like the good ol days lol
>>
>>18981942
I know, i think its just really interesting and that you can find some cool stuff
>>
>>18981903
The chatbox doesn't seem to load for me.
>>
It isn't as spooky now that the stations are labelled
>>
>>18981959
Sometimes they arent and are just RFIDs
>>18981958
Strange
>>
Total noob with this. What're all the computer sounds I hear when I'm on "USB"? Sounds like morse, but it's a little fast. Sounds like something you'd hear in the background of a lab in a video game. Black Mesa-ish.
>>
>>18981774
bump
>>
can someone post a numbers station?
>>
>>18982088
15388.00 should broadcast in 13min
>>
>>18982340
4761.00 CW
>>
bump for interest
>>
check out CW 8632.50 with noise reduction all the way up
>>
>>18982615
420 CW with max noise reduction sounds like morse code
>>
I've noticed you get these short bursts where it's a rapid tapping noise. Would be interesting to know the cause
>>
Yeah
>>
>>18982628
So what I heard was morse code? Couldn't someone decipher it? On this board of all places..
>>
just got in here, i'll bunmp for interest
>>
you guys know about skyking?
its a USAF high level command freq that broadcast often.

>>18983527
not morse. its a radio thats been encoded.
>>
>>18984236
How would one be able to decode the radio? I keep finding different stations which produce various noises yet all have the commonality of the beeping
>>
>>18981916
you should use the one you own but the site can be cool to discover frequency's
>>
XCOOCL
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.