[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone open to a dream interpretation thread? I have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

File: 1493952655887.jpg (37KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493952655887.jpg
37KB, 720x540px
Is anyone open to a dream interpretation thread? I have been noticing that a lot of people are seeking answers to their dreams. And I thought that I would start one.
>>
I remember this dream that I had one time, I can only give you bits and pieces because it was a long time ago and some of it is kinda personal.

>Traveling through almost what looks like a halo 2 map, it's a massive patch of dirt with giant metal structures coming out of the dirt. Leading to a man-made like metal like evil lair type of thing. I am obviously there under nefarious contexts and I end up needing to make an escape and I end up making my exit right through the "CEO"'s office.
>>
This is going to be long so I am going to try to break it up. I recently had a fallout with a friend over something stupid. However, I have been having dreams about them recently.

> I had dreams about me seeing them in a crowd and calling out to them. I go through the crowd and find them on a bridge after looking for them for a long time and we start talking a great deal of warmth is felt.
>>
>>18981827
Second dream, for some reason I was in thier mail room and their box was filled up and taped off. I ended up sleeping in a tent for whatever reason, the dream is broken up yet it ended up the same way. The odd thing about both of these dreams was they were going through a hard time and reached out to me months later. >>18981827
I think the tent part was in play because I was looking for a place to live and a lot of people are moving here and spaces are limited.
>>
>>18981840
I have been having more dreams about this person. The first two dreams were before our fallout.

> First dream, we are having an awkward conversation because we had our fallout. I said something that made them laugh and a great deal of warmth came through. I know this is boring.
>The third dream, he had written me a letter saying that hey had to work through some things. But I am watching them walk through large tunnels that are short. Yet, every time each tunnel ends you feel a great deal of warmth. At the end of it I see myself in a wedding dress, that I have seen before in dreams. And flashes of a baby which I think is our son and us in a house that is Japanese in style. I have dreamed of this house since I was young. They are going to school for this field. But I have seen this house so many times before. The voice sounds like his and I have dreamed of this house before I meet him.
> The last one is more troubling. I have had a letter that I wrote to him on my phone. But in this dream I am looking for him and there is a great need for me to get this letter delivered.
>>
why not.

Here's a small prologue though.
Last night my girlfriend and I talked about marriage, and her possibly being pregnant, she jokingly said we should get married "now".

My dream
>We got insta-married at a 7/11 (kind of like a vegas thing) even though the clerk said we couldn't get divorced ever. People bought us drinks as gifts at the convenience store

The fuck.
>>
>>18981886
I think it means that you guys should work it out no matter what. Unless they do something to fuck it up. But I think it is telling you to work through trivial matters. I am not a good dream interpreter though.
>>
>>18981902
who are "they"?
>>
>>18981802
That one is odd, is it related to your field?
>>
>>18981957
The poster and his girlfriend.
>>
>>18981971
Edit the girlfriend is the person that I was referring to they. I am tired and had one to many beers so I do apologize if I caused any confusion.
>>
>>18981723
> should we have a dream interpretation thread?

*scrolls down and sees two other dream interpretation threads*....
>>
>>18982115
True, I did not see those come up until recently for a long time the were pretty down in the catalog which is why I started one. Also, it seems like the OP left both threads and other people are looking for answers for their dreams.
>>
I am a dream entrepreneur and i can make with help if you have dreams which require entrepreneuring. If you experience sex with your own mother inside her I can help tell you meanings of the penis.

Sex with mother in dream in my opinion as i studied different theories earlier it depends how the sex happened if it is a frontal sex, It is a sign that you are holding mother land and you can get holding position at work place, if sex doing from back it seems that your mother hiding something from you and you have less chance of holding.
Second as in this question mother and you enjoy sex it means she is missing you very much, if you and your mother are in different country or place you can re unite.It shows that you have a deep close relation with your mother.She needs you this time she is saying that she is feeling alone and want your closeness.
Sex with mother reflects some how you and your mother has some typical relation with father/husband.
Ejaculating inside her means she loves you in all aspects and when you ejaculating out side she shows anger means she concerned about your losses she wants to save you as much as she can.
Sex with mother in dream is a blessing, trust on you and shows your closeness.
Some time sex with mother in dream reflect desire of sex that she wants you to make her love in term of doing sex. Or some time she can make you helpless and want hold on you to full fill her desire.
Sex with mother some times reflects that you can go to sex with her it can be either way.
When she is happy having sex in dream it means that she allowed you as a son to do sex and blessed
you.She says that you have no need to be upset it is a call of mother you are loving and caring son,so make her love and share her pain in every term.
>>
>Owl with no eyes
>Lives in medieval village
>Owl is best friend with chief knight/constable of the village
>super heroic guy
>Cult group in village is trying to summon demons secretly
>Owl is helping them secretly.
>They succeed
>Dinosaur-like monsters emerge from other portal to other dimension
>They attack the town
>Local towns people struggle to fight them alongside Chief knight
>Chief knight confronts owl
>Asks owl why he helped them
>Owl was promised he'd get his eyes back if he helped
>Owl says he's sorry
>He didn't know

What's it all mean?
>>
This Is a re-ocurring dream I've had for the past year.
>I'm in the car with people I've never seen before, these people are always different between dreams.
>I'm always a skinny nine to twelve looking year old boy wearing a blue shirt, blonde hair and blue eyes.
>Never seen mine/his lower body.
>The world fades into white.
>We arrive at a cottage in the middle of the woods.
>It's winter, there's snow everywhere.
>Ever time I wake up I feel like I just experienced The Shining, but more of that later.
>Blink forwards again, I'm laying out in the snow, presumably doing snow angels.
>We have a foxpen for some reason.
>One of the foxes, whom's red and brown, starts talking to me.
>I don't find this strange.
>His lower jaw Is bloodied and unhinged.
>He convinces me to kill him, but I can't remember why or how.
>I agree, and I ALWAYS snap his neck and crush his skull.
>He thanks me with his dying breath.
>I'm back at the cottage with my 'family.'
>I NEED to look out the door for some reason, but I do not know why.
>When I look out the door and look to the left, I see a speared skeleton of a boy right next to all of his innards, nerves, brain, etc, similarly speared right next to It.
>I scream and cry for help but nothing comes and nothing happens.
>I run back inside, my family's fine, and they disregard my pleas.
>I cry myself to 'sleep' in my bed.
>I wake up to the scene again, except now my family Is there as well.
>A voice thanks me from behind
>I wake up in my bed in real life without my blanket, presumably from having thrashed around so much in my sleep
>I lay there for half an hour processing the dream.

Anyone know what It could mean? It's making me lose sleep.
>>
>always have dreams about me waking up in my bed and getting up and doing normal stuff
>sometimes get super hammered and fall back asleep in my dreams
>sometimes i interact with my family
>when i wake up theres no proof that i was actually up, so i know they are dreams
>this has been happening every night for a month or so
>ive started to question whats a dream and whats reality
it's the weirdest thing pls help
>>
>>18981723
I have a dream where I am eaten by a giant snake over and over again. Every time i reset back to where it started. Finally I am able to sneak by it.
>>
>>18981723
I got one that is fucking me up pretty bad.

>walking around in extremely crowded area, Times Square vibes
>feeling really fucking stressed out about something, feel like I need answers to something
>can't focus on peoples faces, they just appear kinda blurry when I stare at them
>keep stopping people, begging for them to tell me what is actually going on
>their voices are muffled, can't make out a single word
>the more I speak to people, the blurrier their faces get, and their voices are more muffled
>all colour fades the more I speak, it's getting colder
>I feel more and more exhausted, everything is completely grey now
>freezing
>I fall to the ground, can't move
>I catch on fire, but the fire is cold
>my mind leaves my body, I can see myself engulfed in flames
>the crowd ignores me
>fade to black
>wake up

I am diagnosed with severe depression, if that helps? I really want to know what you guys think.
>>
I've been having incredibly vivid nightmares lately that only seem to get stranger with each subsequent dream.

I keep a dream journal, so I'm pretty decent at dream recall.

>Driving down a long stretch of highway alongside a city. It's a normal summer day with a clear blue sky
>Suddenly everything goes completely dark, as if the sun was just snuffed out like a candle
>Five large, shimmering dots appear in the sky
>Each one has a unique colour (Red, yellow, blue, white, and green)
>Apparently this causes everyone to go ballistic, like a hurricane was going on or some-odd
>While this is all going on, other strange pheonmena is occurring, like day turning into night and back rapidly, which causes the sun and moon to spin around in the sky uncontrollably with a bunch of strange symbols revolving around them.
>Driving around in the midst of all this, trying to figure out what the fuck is going on
>At some point, believe that something called Chaos is invading Earth or whatever
>After a week or driving, the sky suddenly turns a vibrant purple with white dots everywhere
>At this point, I believe that I have to escape.
>Wake up
>>
had a odd one two nights ago.
i was using killer junior with a morter at on rushing troops in a iran/iraq to the beatles strawberry fields. im not in the millitry BTW
>>
File: IMG_1283.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>18982203
>>
>>18981723
I'll share my dream from last night, I'm pretty sure I understand the meaning behind it but here goes;
>I find myself in a room and I feel intensity/urgency all around
>There is a woman in the room, the delusional female version of myself, i know it's her but her hair covers her face
>Without thinking I grab a knife and stab her in the stomach repeatedly
>she's dead
>"Oh shit I killed a person I'm going to jail"
>Freaking out, I stuff her body in a black trash bag
>it had some trash in it still but I don't care
>My friend picks me up in his car and we start looking for a dumpster to ditch the body
>wake feeling like I had committed a horrible crime
>>
>>18984321
I think you dream about sex with mother alot
>>
>>18984322
Are you gay?
>>
>>18982203
Nice post, Oedipus
>>
this might be off tompic but i have a reacouring dreama nd maybe it means something maybe not but i keep dreaming a lot that i am on the startrek and jordi laforge the guy with the glasses i am rubing lotion on his back (not in a gay way i ma straight) and i rub lotion on him and try to dry my hands when i rub it all ove him but no matter how much i wipe my hands still have lotion on them and i cant get the lotion off... like i said could be nothign could be something but if your a drema inturpter it would help
>>
>>18982744
Are you afraid of death?
Do you wonder about it's nature?
Are you not doing what you know needs to be done because you fear the outcome or don't want to hurt anyone?

I think this is a good dream and you don't have to be scared. No one but you will know the meaning of it and I think it will keep coming until YOU have figured it out. Tell yourself that when you find yourself in that dream again, you will not react the same way, you will seek the truth and message behind the images and feelings.
>>
>>18982770
Sounds like some very natural lucid dreaming is occurring for you. Maybe try reading up on the subject and exploring your potential there.
>>
>>18981723
I just had one that was fucked so I wrote it down immediately after I had it. I've posted very little on /x/ but here goes:
>I witnessed the worlds creation as if looking at the world within a room with a canvas map
>The original creation of the world was judeochristian but it had elements of tolkein in it
>As the worlds existence came about, the first peoples emerged in spain, dozens of tribes not all mankind, some nephilim who ruled in the first age, or the age of the ring
>But, as a moved through time. Suddenly, the large clog of a dress shoe hitting the ground to my far left. That a man walking past, and as I looked around the map, I saw I was no longer in a room but what I assume to be in a field but I woke up before I looked around
>The part that made me jump up was not the sound of the foot striking the floor, as it made a sound youd expect(the only sound prior was moving the canvas), it was seeing the edge of the table as i changed my gaze to see who it was

i haven't seen anything Tolkien in years, but fell asleep to jordan peterso and talked about religion to a guy the other day in some detail so that may be where some of the finer details come from
>>
>>18983701
It sounds to me like your subconscious is permeated by your depression. I Love You, Anon. I know that life is hard and we struggle everyday, but you have all the help, guidance, and loving support you need, inside your heart. The answer is inside you. You are not alone, there are people who will listen to you, but you have to learn to listen to your heart first and foremost. I believe in you! Go outside and get some sunlight, take a walk, it really does make you feel better- there's science to it even. You can do anything!
>>
>>18984339
No. I experience Yuri delusions to such extreme that I wish I was a cute girl that loves other cute girls and this was my way of destroying that part of myself because I'm sick of it.
>>
>>18983701
Sounds like part of your depression anon. You clearly don't feel as if you're listened to and you cannot understand those around you. That disconnect is a common thing. I know I can't say anything to make you internalise that this is false, but it is false. I'm hearing you loud and clear and so are the people responding in the thread, and the people around you as well most likely?
>>18984296
It sounds like the world is changing too quickly for you to keep track of it, and it is heading towards an end you know is awful. You wouldn't happen to go on /pol/ anon?
>>
>>18984419
>You wouldn't happen to go on /pol/ anon?
While I do, I don't really subscribe to the doom and gloom that seems to be rampant on /pol/. I just really like the conspiracies and what-not.

I guess things are changing rapidly for me. That and things just haven't been going well for me lately.
>>
>>18984433
You may be accepting it subconsciously, I know I have done that with /pol/
>>
>in the middle of the desert
>quiet and peaceful, in general happy
>all the sudden everything goes dark and i am in my kitchen
>rope hanging from the light fixture
>chair underneath it
>i hear white noise
>i step on the chair and put my head in the noose
>kick the chair
>i hear crying
wake up soaked in sweat. I have told no one about this
I have never attempted or seriously thought of suicide.
I feel as if I am a generally happy person
>>
>>18984448
That could be true, given how things have been for me lately.
>>
>>18984491
It doesn't mean they're bad beliefs, it just means you need to do as much introspection as you can, realise what you believe to be true, and then act on that where you can. An honest life is a happy one.
>>
>>18984457
Maybe you're suppressing something?
>>
File: blocksyourpath.webm (3MB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
blocksyourpath.webm
3MB, 1916x796px
I was shown a ritual on how to manipulate reality through a ritual. What does it mean? [spoiler]It was shown to me by some Indian guy disguised as my brother, who used it to trick me into buying tons of chinese food without realizing it.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18984360
>Are you afraid of death?
The opposite actually. I'm just about as unafraid as you can get at this point. I've made my peaces, I've accepted It as a natural part of life.
>Do you wonder about It's nature?
I do wonder about death's nature, yes. I wonder If It's a person or spirit, or If the soul Is a real thing, etc.
>Are you not doing what you know needs to be done because you fear the outcome or don't want to hurt anyone?
To a degree, but those three things are very general. Of course I don't do things I think will damage someone long-term.
>I think this Is a good dream and you don't have to be scared. [Etc etc etc].
I'm not a lucid dreamer. I feel as If I'm stuck on a railroad track as everything's being shown to me.
>>
heres one ive been havin frequently throughout my childhood

>be about 12
>midnight, fullmoon
>stand infront of the apartment complex my family lived
>pitchblack cat in the middle of the street
>follow it
>turn the corner
>two huge, round men with knives, smoking cut me off
>somehow lose them after turning a few blocks in my neighborhood
>run towards
>end up at some convenience store with glowing sign out front
>atop this giant sign sits the cat, strangely not illuminated by its light
>my sights are fixed on it for a while
>always wake up here

its gone now, but id like to know what you think it couldve meant
>>
>>18984992
>To a degree, but those three things are very general. Of course I don't do things I think will damage someone long-term.
In the recurring dream the fox asks you to kill it and later you see your own body speared and dead, both times you hear thank you.
i think the message is that you may have to do something you perceive as being harmful to someone but you are not seeing that this person may need you to do this for them to help them in the long run. Just my interpretation, of course it's your dream meant for you so who am i to tell you what it truly means. :)
>>
Ok, I had a dream that's been bugging me, and I'd like to get an interpretation if possible.

As a little backstory, I'm a female, happily in a relationship already. My friend mentioned in the dream is not my boyfriend, but is a male. Alright, so here goes.

>At my grandmother's house, I think.
>My friend is there with me.
>I'm trying to get him to give me a hug but he ignore me.
>I finally give up trying to hug him and go to do something else
>Suddenly, he comes up behind me and gives me a tight hug
>I happily hug him back
>Suddenly he starts kissing me on the cheeks
>I kind of panic, wasn't expecting this
>He goes in for a real kiss
>I reel back and try and distract him with something else, but he won't be distracted
>He tries to kiss me multiple times, and every time I pull back and try and distract him
>Finally, he starts carressing my cheek and goes in for one more kiss
>I can't look away
>Right before our lips connect, I wake up.

I'm kind of disturbed about this dream, and don't know exactly what it could really mean.
>>
>>18985177
Ah, I may have mispoken.
>It's not my body. It's the body of another young boy that I think Is a human incarnation of the fox due to the cause of death and broken jaw.
>Furthermore, It's not my family in the dream that I see speared and killed, It's my in-real life blood family, including grandparents that I wouldn't even remember how they looked If not for the dream, seeing as It was over a decade ago they passed away.
>>
>I appear somewhere from some sort of portal
>There are no walls and no floor, but the "background" to this place is all green, blueish in a psychedelic way... think of an earthbound battle bg
>in the middle there is an old man with a very masculine face
>he says, "Be glad that you died. For this is only the beginning to the great question of what it means to carry a spirit".
>my first language is spanish and he spoke in spanish as well, I'm just translating
>he sends me off and I wake up

When he mentions that I died, I cannot help but think of my first fourth plateau DXM trip which I had two weeks ago and it gave me what I can only describe as a death experience (fascinating, really)... anyway, this dream happened two nights ago and it was very unlike other dreams
>>
>>18986329
How did you feel after your DXM trip?
>>
I have a copy of this on my desk. I can consult it if anyone wants to give me info
>>
File: Dreams.jpg (42KB, 331x499px) Image search: [Google]
Dreams.jpg
42KB, 331x499px
>>18986479
Forgot
>>
File: 20170508_193128.png (241KB, 1080x739px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_193128.png
241KB, 1080x739px
I'm a retard and made my own thread about this because I didn't check the catalog, so here's mine
>>
>>18986329

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phr1pOFK1V8#t=03m01s

3:01-3:12

Best visual description I've ever seen for it.

It's the same for birth as it is for death (they are the same cycle after all)
>>
>>18986508
Are you feeling stuck in your life? Or facing something that is weighing at you?
>>
>>18986583
Schools getting kinda stressful, but other than that not really.

I just find interesting because they have been occurring every night for the past week or so, and every time it's specifically been a place that's familiar to me on real life
>>
>>18986597
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/13/dreams-about-being-lost_n_892142.html

Does any of this seem like it is relate able?
>>
>>18986597

You're subconsciously worried about leaving what you know.
>>
I dream about the same area, and the same people. As if I'm waking up in a different life. The weird part, is it's the same people. And it's as real as when I'm awake. But when I'm there, I don't remember here at all. Been that way for years now. I stopped questioning it.
>>
Had an odd dream sometime last year
>walking down hallway with this qt from my class and one of my friends (whom she had a crush on)
>realize we're in a museum
>lose sight of friend, could have walked off or just disappeared
>suddenly holding hands with girl
Am I supposed to cuck people or something?
>>
>>18986473
It's hard to say... I felt renewed in a sense, but for like three whole days after doing it, all of "me" (my life and memories of the past) felt like somebody else, impersonal.
>>
>>18986307
SOMETIMES WHEN WE TOUCH
THE HONESTY'S TOO MUCH
AND I HAVE TO CLOSE MY EYES
AAAAND CRYYYYY
>>
>>18986676
I know that with many near deaths cases people have a new perceptive of life. I think that the fact that you feel renewed has to do with your dream where something in the old you that was holding you back has died.
>>
>>18984378
Bump, I need this answered
>>
Had this one last night
>At home, in the stairway that leads out of house
>Hanging out with this actually autistic kid I used to know
>Don't know why
>Actively trying to get him to leave my house
>Finally get him juts outside my house
>Walk inside for 10 seconds
>Come outside, suddenly dead of night, kid is gone
>To my right, theres a a fucking 10 ft tall, humanoid
>It's pitch black, no texture, no features, just standing there
>Really threatened
>Wake up

I know, really basic shadow people shit.

There was for sure another completely unrelated, but equally creepy dream I had that night. Can't remember though. I should start writing these down.
>>
When I was a kid, around 4-6 years old, I had a nightmare about there being a black dog on the edge of the entrance to my living room, it was far enough in the dark of the room that you could not see anything but the glowing red eyes with no pupils and the rough outline of it's face. It did not bark or move only growl. I for some reason have vividly remembered this dream since then and I'm in college now. I remember that I truly believed that it was real and not a dream, and I am still not convinced that it was a dream. My parents insist it was, and said that I was so afraid of this nightmare that I would not return to the living room for a few days despite them entering the room and proving that no such dog was there.
>>
I've been having this recurring dream where I get stuck in a room. It's covered with Black Widow nests. Everywhere I try to go I run into a web. They end up crawling on me and I try to get them off. The more I fight them the more I find on me. Eventually they bite me and things go dark.
>>
File: IMG_0583.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>18984491
Care to get off your chest what's goin on? All ears bruv. No judgement or hate.
>>
I keep having reccuring dreams with my ex. They're not exactly bad dreams, but they're definitely not good. The first one had to do with recconcilliation, where I was being an asshole to him, but told him despite being hurt by what he did, that if he wanted to try again, I'd like to. The other dreams not so much. In one he called me, I missed the phone call, then yelled at me when I called him back? And the other, he was at my house and I was trying to talk to him, but he was acting like a cunt. I've had others, but I don't remember them to be honest, I just remember waking up upset and feeling uneasy. One I woke up crying.
>>
File: IMG_3750.jpg (43KB, 630x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3750.jpg
43KB, 630x365px
I really don't remember my dreams overnight. I rarely take naps, but when I do in the afternoon my dreams are powerful as fuck.
>feel like my wife and I are escaping something.
>Be in different cars and she has my son in hers.
>both speeding down the road.
>she goes into oncoming traffic the wrong way.
>I get out my car to wave at her "hey what the fuck wrong side etc."
>she stops the car and then a cop slams into her.
>cop gets out car and starts arguing with her
>I'm watching
>then he knocks her out cold.
>run to tackle the cop and was choking him to death. I felt this "pop" noise and felt it in my hand
>wake up

I was stressed the fuck out in that one and woke up sweaty and more tired than I was before I slept. Why so intense? What's yalls take on that?
>>
>>18987100
You just miss that dick. YoUr dream suggest for you to follow your loins and go to him. Your minds eye needs replenishing of vitamin D.
>>
>>18987129
Has anything changed in your relationship lately?
>>
Happened a month or so ago.

>be standing outside house, figure guarding it
>as I get closer I can make out the details and eventually figure out it's santa muerte
>initially terrified of her because super spoopy skeleton, but then get an instinctual feeling that she wishes me no ill will and and is just guarding/taking care of the house
>after us staring at each other for what seems like an eternity, she motions for me to go in
>enter house, find myself in a copy of my bedroom that's dimly lit with a pale blue light
>an albino woman enters shortly after me, and in a split second we end up making out and then having sex
>wake up
No idea what was up with that.
>>
>>18987100
Is your breakup recent? Have you spoken to them recently? Maybe there are unspoken things that need to be brought up so you can get closure or whatever may be weighing on your mind with them.
>>
>>18981885
Most recent dream is that I am looking for them in a large building yet unable to find them. I keep feeling like they are close yet I can not find them. On several occasions I run into one of our mutual friends but they are with someone else and are just saying that they will see me later. I have no idea why they are in my dream.
>>
>>18987152
He cheated and left me for the ugly bitch. I think not.

>>18987173
Fairly recent. The fall out was bad and I never got the closure I wanted.
>>
Alright so a really short one for you guys
>Staying at Grandparent's IRL
>Wake up (dreaming) to find a small native american child standing over me
>freak out and start running
>she follows/chases me until i wake up

I know, nothing crazy, but I've never had a dream so bizarre and random like this. Any thoughts? Or just some weird coincidence?
>>
>>18987389
I think you dreams are due to unresolved reasons and the fact that you did not get the closure you need.
>>
>>18987424
This one is interesting. I am part native american not that means anything. I know that they are often tied in with wisdom and nature among many other things. Give me a moment to break down your dream.
>>
I have constant nightmares about a wide range of things. Death, flesh, blood, a zombie jesus, loud noises. All combined, sometimes just one theme. I am not super religious nor i spend time around spoopy stuff.

Yet, for some reason, i like the nightmares. Why could that be?
>>
I'll bite, from a while ago;
>no start to dream, just happens
>I have super powers, I'm called the iron fist, afraid Danny Rand is gonna come fight me to get his name back, don't know what my powers are yet
>conclude Danny is dead, my name now. I heat up whatever I touch, heats hotter than the sun
>I can burn everything
>people challenge my ability
>I grab their hands and hold them, simply burning them
>they submit
>go on a journey, some kind of thing is taking over, people are hunting for me, they're crazy
>meet some guy, says he wants to challenge me
>I smile, burning people is fun
>grab his hands, burn him. He doesn't react, I can't feel the heat
>get scared how can I survive without this now
>hands light on fire, we let go on each other, his hands are metal
>the legit iron fist
>his hands are still on fire, white fire btw
>he helps me try and escape building
>I wake up before escaping that building

It seems dumb, but it was the most vivid dream I've had recently. Does it mean anything? I don't think so personally.
>>
I fell in love with a prostitute cat on a pirate ship and asked her to marry me (with no intention to stay with her past the next port). I gave her a cardboard ring and promised a golden one at next port. Then I felt too guilty and went back in time to before I proposed.
>>
>Frequent dreams of being a serial killer
help
>>
This ones kinda backwards and the end is pretty easy to understand (I feel guilty about something I've done) but the beginning is what intrigues me.

> Had a dream I was in this gigantic building with with ceilings so tall you can't even describe it. It was like being in the Citizen Kane home everything was larger than life. Upon first entering there was a pillar wider than a car with a kind of worn pad on the side attached horizantly it was yellow and had the firestone tires logo on it. This pillar was one of many down a hallway but we continued into the library where the roof was domed with an unending bookshelf across it. Even along the curves and ceiling there were books this baffled me as to how they stayed in place but the beauty of the room consumed me to the point the fact didn't matter. It was an open institute such as some sort of college so there was heavy traffic in and out of the area my biggest thought was that no one would want to live in a home like this by themselves.
Earlier before the last I dreamed of being a rat. I had done something maybe stole or at worse killed I was at large. It seemed everywhere I went I was afraid I thought the catching would be at the next turn. I think at one point I was in the home of this family and everything was so shitty I wanted to get out I was afraid they'd recognize me. I drove in a truck through the back roads I had buddies we didn't do any good I know what I did was bad it hurt them it really hurt someone's for their whole life someone's besides and including myself
>>
>>18987424
Maybe it being both Native American and a child could be a metaphor for a pure and unfiltered being that has not been changed by the society you live in and have been changed by or idk it's all kinda up to you
>>
>>18988001
My dreams are becoming more and more vivid by the way. I never used to have dreams which were so...dreamlike.

And now I keep dreaming about a girl I've fallen in love with two years after I last saw her. In the dreams she's dominant and knife-twisting and she knows she's better than me.
>>18987424
>have night terror
>brain uses spooky thing because night terror
>native children are stock spooks in pop culture
imo
>>
>>18981723
Not really a "dream to be interpreted", but I've noticed that sometimes when I dream, I am subconsciously aware that I am in a dream, talking to some entity, but at the same time I am actually unaware that I am dreaming. It's hard to explain. It's like I am lucid but unaware that I am lucid, and not trying to bend the dream reality and the other stuff ppl usually do when lucid dreaming.
>>
File: gine.png (221KB, 500x869px) Image search: [Google]
gine.png
221KB, 500x869px
Fuck it. I've never posted this anywhere before, but I figure here might as well be as good as anywhere else.

For years now, well over a decade - I've had dreams that would become true in the future. However, none of them are anything substantial or of note. Just simple things, but very... Specific situations. For example, I'd dream of having a conversation with someone I couldn't see, and years later - middle of casual conversation with someone - it ends up happening. Or I'd dream of working out and fucking up a specific muscle, and... It happens. Or, more seriously, when I got t-boned in a dream, before I had ever even started driving - but when I was 24, I was hit dead on in an accident, same intersection and song on the radio that I dreamt of.

It's so fucking dumb and I want to convince myself it's just confirmation bias but I KNOW these things are exactly as I dreamt them. It's serious goddamn deja vu when it happens, too.

I don't tell anyone because I sound crazy.
>>
File: IMG_0382.jpg (48KB, 286x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0382.jpg
48KB, 286x480px
>>18982203
When I read this, in my head it sounds like Oskar from "Hey Arnold"...
>>
>>18987424
>>18987530
>>18988222
I should also note, that the chasing was really TERRIFYING. But to have a small child running behind me was very nerve racking.
>>
>>18988243
prob just the same mechanism as deja vu my man
>>
>>18981723
Last night I had a dream where I was a cop in the UK, or some other British place.

I was dealing with some alcoholics in the parking lot of some store until I had a radio call that someone was armed to the teeth and hiding out in an abandoned barn. Me and my partner grabbed shotguns from the back of our police cruiser and the place just so happened to be across the street. But I had De ja Vu in my dream and remembered my partner falling down on the street and blowing his hand off because his shotgun went off, bad TD. I told him to slow down and eventually we got across the street without getting hurt. But then shit hit the fan because when we breached the barn I got two grazing shots on my right side. I got dragged to some shack and begged my partner to call 911 for an ambulance or something but the guy wouldn't do it. Then I just bled out into darkness and woke up after
>>
>>18988990
I dont even know if there's 911 in the UK too, because when he wouldn't call, I tried to use my cell and dial 911 but the phone would show completely different numbers from what I put in, I'm just some Asian from So Cal
>>
>>18989018
It's 999.

desu exact numerals/alphabet is very rare in dreams -- usually you see a mess.
>>
>>18988243
you are crazy
you only think you had those dreams because your brain creates a false memory when it had a micro seizure

its accidentally logging now into memory right before perception so you see stuff, think you saw it before, and have this memory that's been stuck in a "dream" you think you had an unspecified amount of time before

its lying to you
>>
>Me and two of my friends are lost in the woods
>Woods look scary and twisted, the trees are all charred black from a fire, sky is gray
>Eventually we find a railroad
>I walk way faster than them, they walk slow, like zombies
>There's a dead octopus on the railroad
>Suddenly nighttime, it's pitch black
>Black Gothic castle in the distance
>I walk towards it
>I see figure in the distance
>I run into the grass to hide in a field
>Can't move far, spiky grass everywhere so i'm stuck
>Figure is closer, it's someone with a pig mask and a hoodie holding a bloody ax and the heads of my 2 friends
>Figure walks into the grass towards me
>I try to get away, I fall down
>He throws their heads in front of me and points his ax at me
>He says something that I don't understand
>He swings his ax at me
>Wake up
These types of dreams happen all the time, ones where i'm killed by somebody (it's either a man with some sort of mask on that kills me with an ax, knife, or chainsaw, or it's a freaky giant spider that eats me)
>>
File: Santa.jpg (89KB, 450x339px) Image search: [Google]
Santa.jpg
89KB, 450x339px
>>18981723
>Have a dream from a third person perspective.
>See Santa Claus roaming about in some fantasy cobblestone town.
>Gets hid by a truck.
>It suddenly transitions to Santa on an operating table in a dimly lit room with scrap mechanical parts and other junk scattered around the room.
>A mechanized surgeon walks in and is desperately trying to revive Santa.
>The surgeon realizes the only way to save him is to cut off the top half of his head and plug it into his mechanical body.
>As Santa's mind is transferred into the surgeons body, the surgeons mind starts fading much like how Hal 9000's mind faded in 2001 Space Odyssey.
>Santa is saved and now in the surgeons mechanical body but the surgeon is no more.
What does it mean?
>>
>>18988990
My thought was that maybe you are working hard for people or helping others who don't care about you the same way or they may simply be using you.
>>
>>18989047
And you know all that for sure because you are able to look into his mind as if accessing a computer terminal or some shit?
>>
>>18988243
Listen to your inner guidance. If you recognize this is real then it is and you will take serious and genuine action based on what you know from your dreams clues to change the result.
>>
>>18984841
once i had a dream about an aborigine man teaching me how to fly and we were on a small island surrounded by ocean and there was a lighthouse on it.
>>
>>18987066
Same thing for me but it was giant tarantulas who all crawl on my bed and eat me
>>
File: pepeoncmputer.jpg (5KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
pepeoncmputer.jpg
5KB, 282x179px
Last night I had a dream that Alex Jones starting making very sexually aggressive advances at me and even though I struggled I was too weak to stop him.
>mfw got raped by Alex Jones in my dream

Why does my unconscious brain do this to me? I haven't watch or listened to his show very much and I haven't even thought about him in a long time. wtf brain
inb4 ur gay, I'm a girl
>>
>>18990300
Your subconcious is trying to tell you to break the conditioning, Go now, defeat the globalist scum.
>>
File: heavy.jpg (24KB, 422x410px) Image search: [Google]
heavy.jpg
24KB, 422x410px
For the first time in years i've had a dream about a girl, but as expected it turned fucking weird.
We were just cuddling in bed, then we went to take a shower. I washed her back and it was obvious were things are going. I turned around, facing a man-sized mirror, discovering some kind of bulge below my abdomen. Sort of a rectangular skin pouch, portruding and stuffed with somethig. Then i "realised" it's just my additional scrotum, filled with three pairs of testicles, arranged like a six-pack.
I regret going to sleep at all.
>>
>>18990531
O-ok anon I'll do my best!
>>
I do I have dreams about apocalypses
>>
>>18992179
I had one a couple months ago, it's crazy how serious they seem if you don't know you're dreaming, I remember that nervous feeling, the hopelessness, the inner need to try and do something to run and hide and maybe even survive while avoiding the large chunks of fire falling from the sky, somehow makes you appreciate your shitty life a tiny bit more.
>>
>>18981723
I have recurring dreams of playing Metroid fusion. I'd be exploring an area and suddenly I'd run into the fucking SA-X, I'd manage to evade for a bit, thinking im safe, I'd then drop to another zone where she is waiting to kill me, effectively waking me up.
This happens often maybe every other or 2 weeks
>>
>>18992748
Something you fear is chasing you, maybe a due date?

Or expiration date? Check your milk Anon
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.