[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not talking about 1 shekel and a shirt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Toonie.png (514KB, 550x540px) Image search: [Google]
Toonie.png
514KB, 550x540px
Hey, I bet you money, that it hasn't been tomorrow yet. Think about it from where you are only. Only what your two eyes have seen with the sun and moon and know that the Holy Bible is true even still.

>but it's tomorrow somewhere
>but it will be tomorrow when I go to bed

But it hasn't been tomorrow yet.
>>
File: Hella Dope.jpg (163KB, 1890x1540px) Image search: [Google]
Hella Dope.jpg
163KB, 1890x1540px
Belief in infinity is as exhausting as belief in God. Sometimes I like to try to imagine some sort of perpetual system, but I'm imagining the system as being big. I can't visualize perpetuity as being something other than a single point or set of points. Dimensions or universes or whatever have to be either a single infinite point or a set of points. If it is a set of points then you can visualize them as as many dots as you would like. Picture white dots with black blank space in between them. That blackness is the literal concept of nothingness, even though there is literally a vacuum or mathematical lack of matter, nothingness still exists there. It's easier to picture it as the universe expanding into blackness. It's expanding into blank space that literally exists as nothing where there is nothing. Kinda like the concept that the literal lack of actuality exists where your body occupies space. Like there is nothing existing inside where your molecules exist, nothing else can exist there in actuality down to the smallest building block. The other option is for all of infinity and the opposite of whatever infinity is to be a single infinite point. No human being can visualize the concept of having always existed. I'm an agnostic and I'm leaning towards creationism because I can't visualize infinity. It's really easy to think that it's God and this universe is it, but if that's not what's up then it's literally been tomorrow infinity times.
>>
>>18981680
is tomorrow for me
because I chose to call it tomorrow. the word itself is just the label we have agreed to put on things

but i can choose not to use the same labels. so right now it's called "Tomorrow".

now pay up.

inb4 you don't want to call it tomorrow therefore it isn't and you don't lose based on the exact same ideas
>>
>>18981680
If you don't believe in the lack of subjectivity, the tomorrow has definitely happened because it is going to happen even if nothing exists.

Tomorrow is going to happen so tomorrow as a concept has always and will perpetually exist.

Tomorrow happened because tomorrow always happens after today.

Even if the sun explodes and the earth is gone, then tomorrow will just be an earthless today.
>>
What is the relevance between it not being tomorrow at any given time and the bible being true?
>>
>>18981680
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_relativity
>>
106:0.10.These levels of reality are convenient compromise symbolizations of the present universe age and for the mortal perspective. There are a number of other ways of looking at reality from other-than-mortal perspective and from the standpoint of other universe ages. Thus it should be recognized that the concepts herewith presented are entirely relative, relative in the sense of being conditioned and limited by:
106:0.11.1. The limitations of mortal language.
106:0.12.2. The limitations of the mortal mind.
106:0.13.3. The limited development of the seven superuniverses.
106:0.14.4. Your ignorance of the six prime purposes of superuniverse development which do not pertain to the mortal ascent to Paradise.
106:0.15.5. Your inability to grasp even a partial eternity viewpoint.
106:0.16.6. The impossibility of depicting cosmic evolution and destiny in relation to all universe ages, not just in regard to the present age of the evolutionary unfolding of the seven superuniverses.
106:0.17.7. The inability of any creature to grasp what is really meant by pre-existentials or by postexperientials—that which lies before beginnings and after destinies.
>>
>>18982625
If you're asking why that comparison is relevant, then you're asking the question most people ask who criticize conventional philosophy.

It's objectivity vs. subjectivity.
>>
How do you know yesterday happened?

How do you know existence didn't start happening when you started reading this post and your brain only perceives that there was time before this while there actually was none. Once you finish reading this post then existence will end again for you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.