[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Being of Light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: am_light_being1.png (518KB, 729x800px) Image search: [Google]
am_light_being1.png
518KB, 729x800px
I need somebody to help me explain something that happened to me a long time ago.
When I was a child, maybe 3 or 4, I had a dream where I got out of bed, ran downstairs, and in my TV room I found a ghost or a spirit of some kind. I can see it clearly but it is hard to describe. (Pic not related)
It was shimmering and swirling and made of warm, golden light that looked like it was almost liquid. More amorphous than a figure. Imagine the shape of a sheet-ghost, but translucent. It was a bit taller than me as a child. Far, far more awesome and complex than my young brain could comprehend.
I stared at it in horror and awe for several seconds, and then the dream ends (sometimes I can remember turning to run, sometimes not). I did not hear anything.

The strangest part for me is that I never thought about it for about 18 years. It just disappeared. I can't remember once having thought about it after it happened to the point that I remember it. When I remembered it, it was like it was happening all again. It felt amazing, as if I was suddenly made aware of the spiritual realm, as if the evidence that I had sought my whole life as an atheist was just lying in wait in my memory.

Now I need to interpret it, and figure out what it was, and what it means.
>>
neat. do DMT
>>
>>18981595
>Far, far more awesome and complex than my young brain could comprehend.

Benign spirits never manifest as glorious or overpowering, because it's too easy and limiting

A spectral nigga tried to yank your kicks, my man, scatter some salt and pour out a 40
>>
>>18981595
It's Hitler. He needs you to complete his life's work so his soul can finally rest.
>>
>>18981629
Kek. I think the opposite. Consider the Abrahamic religions. God is wrathful, all-powerful; Heaven's Defender. When someone says that angels must be beings of pure love, they are adding some gay neo-spiritual nonsense to it. There is an angel of death who fucking MERCS the Egyptian children. If God or an angel or something wanted to make an impression on a human, it is one of POWER, GLORY, PURE AWE and TERROR, just like in the Bible. You think it wants me to treat it like a friend or family? Not a fucking chance. We are but insects compared to them.
>>18981631
I am pretty sure that the being didn't want me to kill myself.
>>
bump me
>>
>>18981595

you had a dream, that's all haha. there is no big meaning behind dreams other than looking into a possible universe.
>>
>>18982856
n-no dont say that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.