[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pineal Gland and supplements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: Pineal-Gland-by-Sebmaestro.jpg (860KB, 2220x2772px) Image search: [Google]
Pineal-Gland-by-Sebmaestro.jpg
860KB, 2220x2772px
Been reading on how certain things can calicfy your Pinral Gland, thus making it harder to open your third eye.
I use melatonin daily to help me sleep. Would that help my pineal gland or make it worse?
>>
is it true fluoride is one of those substances?
>>
>>18981322
Yes
>>
>>18981322
And aluminum. Check your deodorant or antiperspirant.
>>
>>18981234
Melatonin is secreted by the pineal. It won't decalcify but it'll help.

Use baking soda instead of toothpaste. Eat organic. Eat mostly vegetables. Low red meat. Low dairy. Exercise.
Look up pineal decalcification.

We have two glands BTW, not just pineal.
>>
Op

You made it worse.
I'm so sorry man, try out tamerind, bananas and mangos
>>
why do you care about that mumbo jumbo though?
>>
NO!! you must let god and holy spirit decalcify your pineal gland through prayer.

This will expose you to demons and succubus
>>
>>18981234
Haters gonna hate..but dmt will blast away the calcification
>>
>>18981622
No it will blast you to DEMON REALMS!
>>
>>18981628
Stop taking your religion literally. It will consume you
>>
>>18981234
>tamerind
anyone know how to make dmt legally here in the states? ayushaca i mean, as i want to extract some components from ingredients into a tea. It is legal under the freedom of religion act here in the states lol guess they couldn't make it 100% illegal.
>>
>>18981622
this
>>
File: 5990410310_a75653fe56_z.jpg (227KB, 517x397px) Image search: [Google]
5990410310_a75653fe56_z.jpg
227KB, 517x397px
>>18981634
>machine elves aren't the archons
>>
way to fall for the goverments plot to force yourself to calcify it by doing this hippie shit. enjoy your mind control while trying to be the opposite you fuck bag.
>>
>>18983622
Pretty much.
>>
borax

youtube.com/watch?v=byckDsU3v6I
>>
Bend over.

Spread your butt cheeks.

Your third eye is now open.
>>
>>18985265
how does it compare to iodine?
>>
>>18981234
Switch to non flouride toothpaste, get boron and nascent iodine (Alex Jones Survival Shield is probably the best you can get). Then just eat healthy & exercise. Be warned there are other frequencies you are not suppose to mess with
>>
>>18987454

Are people really so brainwashed by Alex Jones that they don't realize he *is* the government? Are you honestly, legitimately *this* fucking ignorant and clueless?

And you think that TOO MUCH FLUORIDE is what causes pineal gland calcification. Remarkable, well done, you stupid fucking shill retard. You fell right, perfectly, just textbook flawlessly into their clumsy trap and you are too fucking stupid to evek onw it.

so stupid in fact, that you go around telling OTHER PEOPLE to fall into the EXACT SAME trap WITH you.

I wouldn't even fucking believe it if I didn't know that, yes, there actually are people out there as stupid as you.

Pathetic.
>>
>>18981622

This.

After that, it's up to you to keep "flexing the muscle" so to speak. Remember the feeling and try to meditate on it often. Youd be surprised at how close you are to it, even in your normal waking life.
>>
File: 1493954308496.jpg (132KB, 594x764px) Image search: [Google]
1493954308496.jpg
132KB, 594x764px
>>18987480
> fluoride actually opens your pineal - said the shill
>>
>>18981670
Eh I don't know where you are getting that info. I hope you're baiting.
>>
>>18981622
That and meditation

Use your brains.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>18981622

>dmt
>not dxm with binaural beats and prayer
>>
File: 1494322294754.jpg (12KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1494322294754.jpg
12KB, 240x180px
>>18981234
Lit soul sing free
>>
>>18989010
I can't tell if you're joking or actually that stupid
>>
>>18981622
This. It's the only fully proven method to work 100 percent of the time, and it's instant. Just make sure you do it in a good place. Like on your bed with your significant other. That way you can just lie back when it hits you and be right next to the one you love.
>>
>>18989082
welcome to 4chan
>>
Now that thread is saved, important information. The pineal gland secretes telomerase! It controls how many times your cells can divide! When it dies, your days are fucking numbered! look into Epitalon!
>>
>>18991709
Didn't knew that, it does this besides detecting light and regulating melanin.
>>
>>18989010
Tell me more about your experience with dxm and binaural beats, I like to listen to white noise and use sensory deprivation while deep in a dxm trip
>>
>>18981234
been wearing a plug during the day whenever I leave the house, its really helped to open my third eye.
>>
>>18981234
Dude, nothing can separate you from divine experience. Do you really think calcification of the pineal gland is enough to stop the spiritual fire to open your third eye when you're ready for it? Stop worrying about something so petty.

Go meditate and see for yourself.
>>
>>18981628
It won't; but it will cause you to light up light up like a beacon in the astral plane and could possibly get you noticed by some unwanted energies and discarnate entities. Probably you will be ok but do not fuck around with DMT lightly.
>>
>>18992078
this is silly. why do you think so many people in our society enjoy their tv dinners, 9-5 lives with shitty half happy lives.
its a calcified pineal gland!
>>
>>18991904
It's almost unspoken of except for in limited amounts in anti-aging circles. I genuinely suspect that most of the wackier things said about the pineal gland are disinfo to keep people from looking into this information, especially since it is irrefutable proof that flouride is poisoning our drinking water. Without this substance, secreted by this one fucking gland, you are terminal.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.