[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I project astrally?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1492622284025.jpg (93KB, 595x708px) Image search: [Google]
1492622284025.jpg
93KB, 595x708px
How do I project astrally?
>>
>>18981148
Use your mind's eye. You were probably told since childhood that imagination is ineffectual and without force, but this was a lie.
>>
Pls teach me oh great x XD
>>
File: what-is-astral-projection.jpg (42KB, 560x270px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-astral-projection.jpg
42KB, 560x270px
>>18981169
Lay down on your back and remain as still as possible, to the point that you can't even notice your own breath anymore, for around 40-60 minutes.
>>
>>18981189
Isnt that just sleeping?
>>
>>18981189
Wow you are lying
>>
>>18981148
you could get possessed
why do you even want to do it ?
its probably not what you imagine,you could get possessed

>>18981189
this is risky but it works
>>
Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce is a solid breakdown on so much shit that has to do with astral travel, phenomena you'll encounter etc. You could easily find a PDF online if you look for it. I enjoyed reading the PDF so much that I actually went and bought the book. Highly, highly recommend it, check it out anon! Don't fuck with people that are giving you these half-ass pseudo-mystical answers, Bruce breaks it down hard and concrete no-nonsense, better than I think most people would with the time it really takes to make a comprehensive post here.
>>
>>18981965
Is it possible that I could get possessed?
>>
>>18982156
only if you let yourself.
>>
>>18981228
HE IS NOT LYING YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCK
>>
>>18981148
I was taught to relax your body completely then imagine an invisble force pulling at the top of your head that grabs ahold of your spirit and allow that force to slowly pull your spirit through your cranium. You should feel your feet going numb and then it will move up you legs and so on until your whole body is completely numb. Then you use your third eye to see as you fly around to any location you wish. As a warning...you do have limits on the distance you can travel through astrial projection...if you go too far your spirit will shoot right back into your body and it might startle you a little. To end the projection smoothly just return to your location and put yourself back into your body. Do it slowly and you might feel a little drained afterward.
>>
>>18981965
The possibilities of possession are actually pretty low...this isn't Insidious...
>>
>>18982828
That's not to say that there ISN'T a possibility...it's just a very low possibility.
>>
Don't do it.

Look at the usual representation of astral projection, it usually has your spirit leaving your body like in >>18981189 . I don't have any proof that this is how it works (neither does anyone trying this though, we're talking about paranormal phenomena) but my guess is that you're dealing with tactile senses and senses of spatial location and movement of the body... and you'd be abusing them until it feels like you're leaving the body. There is the thing, you're potentially fucking up your sense of body movement by forcing it go wherever you want it to (even if the method is supposed to be "calm").

Alternatively, you're trying to have a lucid dream but doing so while awake thus triggering a hypnagogic state which still seems like potentially damaging your psyche. I'm not saying posession but there are many subtler ways you could be fucking up the brain or at the least inviting nightmares.

You might even hypothesize that AP is literally real, you are damaging your soul and meeting demons instead. It's not clear how this is any better.

You'd buy into the glamour and excuses that try to make it seem safe, then it fucks up and you're a schizo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.