[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 46

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents! Remember to let the discussion remain non-meta. Let's try to keep this thread around, please?
>>
>>18980746

Previous thread:
>>18976616
>>
>>18980746

Discord and IRC links:
https://pastebin.com/XDwzqZSP
>>
Might as well post here as well. Yo lets do some readings!
I need:
>Query
>Image
>An answer to my query:
How is my living situation going to be next semester?
>>
File: white-smiley.png (4KB, 72x72px) Image search: [Google]
white-smiley.png
4KB, 72x72px
Why am I so sad? I always feel like I shouldn't exist and I was a mistake... is something evil feeding off me? Why do I feel so terrible? I pay my bills I have a job... feel in constant torment 24 hours a day for years now
>>
File: 1443223156300.jpg (1MB, 2054x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1443223156300.jpg
1MB, 2054x1532px
>>18980821
>>Query
Give me a general reading, I'm going through hell and thinking of moving

>How is my living situation going to be next semester?

>Death/Rebirth, Five of Pentacles, Knight of Swords

tl;dr you're going to be moving next semester, probably before it starts. Someone is going to need your help and you'll feel compelled to help them. You will be presented with a new living arrangement that will prove beneficial for you, might seem a little risky at first but go for it.
>>
File: isynergy.jpg (287KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
isynergy.jpg
287KB, 1600x1062px
>>18980821

K I'll bite.

When will I meet my next girlfriend?

Also, I will probably be fine, since next semester you'll probably be surrounded with better, more well rounded and responsible people who take better care of people who's next to them.

Cheers,
>>
>>18980821
>The tower, The sun, Three of pentacles, Justice

Well, you sure ain't fucking gonna be homeless, I'll give you that much. You'll have a tough time, you know, motor over some rough patches, but everything will sort itself out. It won't be paradise or anything, but it'll sure be a place to live, and both you and whoever you're rooming near will be helping each other out. I'm rooting for you.

As for my query, just tell me if I'll date anyone soon.
>>
File: IENL907.jpg (556KB, 1800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IENL907.jpg
556KB, 1800x1150px
>>18980821
What will I be facing tomorrow?
I'm not a reader, so I can't give you a read for your query, but I do hope life shines brightly for you Angel-chan.
>>
What does my soulmate think of me?
>>
>>18980746
>>18980813
For future OPs, can you please remove my tarot notes link & reattribute the MEGA link to The Reader?
>>
>>18980948
I was figuring that was why the other threads where being deleted.Just prove you're GD and I'm sure the janitors wont take it as some sort of negative precedent.
>>
File: 1424130889399.png (1MB, 900x611px) Image search: [Google]
1424130889399.png
1MB, 900x611px
I'm willing to trade anyone so long as they give me a general reading. I'll pull 3 cards for you

Leave me your query and sex and I'll get started.
>>
>>18980957
How do I prove that I'm GDfriend when I already requested previously that I wanted the OP changed to the ops on IRC? They're the ones that created the pastebin template.
>>
what does my gf feel about me?
>>
>>18981065
The ops in the irc aren't any sort of governors of this, given the recent problems the thread has been experiencing any sort of change is taken as being possibly a troll. Just paste something in the discord server you are in screencap it and post it here, should be more believable since i havent found any way to manipulate discord messages with inspect element. Ops don't really matter here, ops don't run 4chan.
>>
>>18981087
I left /div/ completely & have no intent on coming back. So that suggestion would be pretty pointless.
>>
>>18981104
Maybe make some small change to your own site and link it in your request to prove it's you?

Really I'm just shooting ideas about, all I know is the last two threads made with the changes you requested where automatically deleted while this one without has stayed alive. Nothing even trolly about them from my small look over of them.
>>
>>18981115
I did; I removed the invite link to the discord when I left.
>>
Male/27

What long term effects will my trip have on me?
>>
Trading a quick scry. Let me know your gender and query, as well as what kind of query you would like to read for me.
>>
>>18981174
see>>18980959

Male

Whatever query you want me to read for you, just ask

Give me a general please. If not, should I move to another country and start over?
>>
>>18981174
>Female
>Tarot Reading
Query: Should I continue down the path that I'm going or should I amend my behavior?
>>
>>18981181
>responding to the same post twice and not getting what I'm saying about proof.

People can't really take it as you saying so if you can't even prove it's you saying it.

I'm, done with this conversation if you can't even get it. End of meta.
>>
>>18981223
Stop being pointlessly difficult. You can reach out to anybody that's accessible to you and then move on from the community thereafter.
>>
Will you metafags kindly shut the fuck up?

>>18981188
If you move to another country, I see a scene reminiscent of movies portraying arrivals at ports, in the early morning when only merchants are out. 2 of Wands, lots of work to be done, 5 of Coins coming through, smell of fresh fish. Alive yesterday, dead today. Not ready. Not ready for building blocks as for good foundation. Missing two events, not experienced yet. The dark girl has to be followed first. Chicanery, good lesson there. The other is hidden, crowned by storm, There's a hiss, retain control.

Not a good time right now, bro.

>>18981194
On the current path I hear screams, gnashing, wailing, sliced flesh. Deep voice far away echoing, inaudible. Vines wrap around feet and construct the legs of the woman sitting. The queen is affixed to her throne.

Amend...birds chirp over the warm corpse, woman holds her hand to the corpse, expressionless face. Bright sunny day, no stench of death from corpse, distant smell of flowers, farther down the road, after passing the silent horseman. In the way, but not guarding. "No more bandaids, rip it away."

>I said quick scry, but I thought trance listening would work better for both of you
>>
>>18981291
>The dark girl has to be followed first. Chicanery, good lesson there. The other is hidden, crowned by storm, There's a hiss, retain control.

I was following you up to this point, could you clarify a little bit for me?

Also, if you want a reading, just leave your sex and query.
>>
>>18981188
>>18981194
Am I to understand that both of you are comfortable with any topic and shy away from nothing? My oh my, even I don't read death queries. Comfortable with occult?

>>18981311
It's a girl with dark skin, looked black/African. She pulls you into a learning experience. Not yet, ergo not ready.
>>
>>18981355
>It's a girl with dark skin, looked black/African. She pulls you into a learning experience. Not yet, ergo not ready.

I'm assuming this black girl is just a metaphor and not an actual person? So what you're saying is that I will move to another country, I'm just not ready yet?

>Am I to understand that both of you are comfortable with any topic and shy away from nothing? My oh my, even I don't read death queries. Comfortable with occult?

To the best of my abilities
>>
>>18981068
New Reader here, will post pics later but here's what I got.

Page of Pentacles, The Fool and the King of Cups.

You're a fun,great person to be around; and as you are this, you are always someone who can switch to a more mature, wise person of good, keen advice. You can be both loving and carefree, but also distant and careless.
>>
>>18981355
oh y'know, i try
>>
File: 0507172011.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0507172011.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>18981153
8 of Wands, 9 of Pentacles, The Hanged Man

This trip will bring on a time of change and omens, it could be a good time bringing on positive change. It will be a good, eye opening experience.
>>
>>18981445
Can I get a reading too, please?
What is she going to do from now? Will she forget everything about me or will she try to fix things between us?
>>
>>18981467

please>>18980841
>>
>>18981467
Thank you, anon! What do you mean by "omens?"
>>
What does she want from me romantically?
>>
>>18980823
Your question stuck out to me...here.

>Temperance, inverted 7 of Wands, 7 of cups

Is your life balanced? Is it truly fulfilling, are your relationships doing okay? Do you have any bonds at the moment? And in turn, it could be that your true desires are seemingly unattainable; that they will never come to frutation.

With that in mind, it might seem tempting to throw everything right now away to regain that happiness, but wait; make small steps and take chances that may bring you closer to self-actualization.
>>
File: white-face-2.png (4KB, 72x72px) Image search: [Google]
white-face-2.png
4KB, 72x72px
>>18981547
thanks for answering, I don't hang out here much so I don't know the proper format. (I did read the sticky in OP though)

Life way out of balance, spend all of my time pushing things on social media trying to grow a channel to help spread truth.. no IRL relationships, have a couple close friends online I talk to constantly. I do not seek fame and am over making things go viral, I've had things get 250k hits, that feels like success but I do not desire 20 billion hits or something stupid. Maybe I'm spending too much time on that... thanks again for responding
>>
File: 1475380794733.jpg (91KB, 860x609px) Image search: [Google]
1475380794733.jpg
91KB, 860x609px
where is my life heading out to?
>>
Anyone reading?

May be down to trade
I'm wanting a love read
>>
>>18981567

No where fast if you keep breaking the bank and stalling your goals because you're afraid there's not enough time anyway.
>>
>>18980841
Holy shit I apologize for taking so long
Moving
ok wow this is lit.

This card indicates that you are moving (or just moved) into a new home. This is a huge change affecting every part of your life. On the one hand, it is a wonderful way to clear the energy and start anew. On the other hand, the upheaval can be very disruptive. This card acknowledges how much your current or impending move affects you.

With this relocation, self-care becomes even more important. Take time to rest instead of rushing to get everything immediately completed. Keep up your normal routines of exercise and healthful eating. You need your strength and energy for this move—and during the adjustment period as well. Self-care also includes exploring your new neighborhood and making new friends.
>>
>>18981585

Ignoring your loneliness.
Trying to get by with the smallest effort.
Irritable, but not seeing the negative attitude.

You should work on this.
>>
>>18981696
why does no job wanna keep me?
>>
>>18981696
>>18981474
Could you do this one please?
>>
>>18981700
I don't understand. Like by "no job" you mean you have trouble finding employment?
>>
>>18981701
She'll forget everything
>>
>>18981696
is that a picture of a person named Ansel??
>>
>>18981696
Is me moving to BC going to end up well?

Thanks
>>
>>18981717
No, that's a picture of me
>>
>>18981724
cool, I used to know your doppelganger :D
>>
>>18981694
Was that the read?

Because if so, I don't think that's very accurate.
I'm pretty aware when I'm irritable and I'll admit it/warn/apologize for it.

I'm also not that lonely. I mostly miss intimate companionship. I have too many great friends to really be that alone.

As far as effort goes, I'm putting in the effort I can, it's just I haven't really had much success finding someone I connect with. I'll ask someone on a date and even set it up.

In fact one guy I felt something for would rather be friends right now.

So I don't know what you pulled or read. I appreciate the advice regardless.
>>
>>18981720
It will be the same, just a different place.
>>
>>18981531
I'm not sure if she even knows how she feels about you, but she wants you to be bold about your intentions.
Your Tower spun as I was replacing cards, so maybe this will help convince her that you're worth a try.
>>
>>18981696
general love read?
>>
>>18981728
Who's my doppelganger?
>>
>>18981736
You're not serious about a relationship yet.
>>
>>18981737
well this dude named Ansel looks a lot like you. Sorry I didn't mean doppelganger in the literal /x/ sense, just a coincidence. Plus I haven't seen the guy in years so you two probably don't actually look as similar as I remember
>>
>>18981705
yes, I keep finding employment but they keep firing me and I don't know why.
>>
>>18981745
Interesting
>>
>>18981746
I don't think you're being truthful. Why do you keep getting "fired"?
>>
File: 1476284978766.jpg (102KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
1476284978766.jpg
102KB, 750x938px
>>18980821
Where do I start with K?

Your situation will be better, but you won't realize it at the time.
>>
>>18981485
There are going to paths for you to decide upon, pick and choose what experiences are going to best suit you.
>>
>>18981696

can i have a general love read please?
>>
>>18981696
Would love a reading on my job prospects--am I looking in the right field and need patience, or do I need to totally revise my search?

thanks in advance
>>
>>18981696
A general love reading for the next months please
>>
>>18981778
You're best bet is to find someone that is pleasant to you, and a pleasant personality in general.
>>
>>18981760
They just told me i didn't have enough initiative.
I think its bs, they don't want you touching anything the first few days they basically want someone to be perfect.
>>
>>18981780
The field is good. It'll take you where you want to go. Stick with it.
>>
>>18981787

well duh, why would i want to be with someone who isn't pleasant? that's common sense
>>
>>18981781
I don't see anything significant
>>
>>18981743
what makes you say that?

more like if the right person comes along I'd like to date someone.

In fact I know two people I'd be down to date but they're just friends.
>>
>>18981790
/shrug spirits telling me that you need to look at yourself. Ask yourself, what did you do? Don't concern yourself with what other people think
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 240x210px
>>18981792
thanks m8
>>
File: shRnzQE.jpg (513KB, 2237x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shRnzQE.jpg
513KB, 2237x1600px
Anyone reading? Shit, I shouldn't have abandoned learning divination if not I could trade, I'm sorry guys. Thinking of picking it up again though. I only got a query

Farha
18 years old
birthcards Death and The Emperor
Scorpio sun, Leo moon, Aquarius South, Leo North

I've been stuck in this rut for years. Everything and everyone is a real mess right now and I need to set everything straight myself, if not it's going to be this way for a lot longer or turn worse. For the longest time I've been passive. Once and for all I have to toughen up.
If anyone's up for it could I get a general reading based off of that?

https://youtu.be/RuNqirjEvs8
>>
>>18981794
Well, there you go he he
>>
>>18981729

Sorry, it's an overview of your personality, not necessarily specific to how you're trying to find a date. If there's nothing to it, who's an internet reader to tell you differently, but there might be aspects of your demeanor that are leaking out against you.
>>
>>18981474
Same reader as the one you replied to, here's the reading.

>Temperance, 8 of Swords, King of Pentacles

This is an unpredictable time of tidings and feelings, perhaps the imbalances in your own, or her emotions could be feeling this cloud of negative energies: this could be a time of solo reflection rather than the yearnings of others.

The 8 of Swords could reflect you, or her; are you focused on the actions of her due to a trapped feeling? Or did this occur due to poor communication or a series of secrets of blackmails?

You need to hold onto virtues for a favorable outcome; your own shortcomings in the emotional and mindful kind might of gotten you into this situation but by reflecting upon your more base, intuitive ones; you may find an answer you desire.
>>
>>18980821
>>18981696

hi i think i'm michael-kun the archangel (i know it's silly af)

>query
several sources point to the possibility (due to some spiritually inherited traits) that i'm either related or i am the guy, i'm curious, what do your cards say about it?
>>
>>18981819

that's not a reading though
>>
>>18981801
You might be able to date, but that's not what you want in terms of a relationship. You want something more substantial. You can date but you cannot maintain.
>>
>>18981821
desu I don't really want to date unless it's someone that fits with me and my life

and I'm pretty jaded at this point

I keep finding connections I like only to get turned down
then there are those that are into me that just bore me or I find not to be interesting.
>>
>>18981812
Value yourself. Start by recognizing that you're beautiful.
>>
>>18981832
No you're not
>>
>>18981835
right
I want something substantial but I haven't met anyone that I like enough to return that

and as far as dating goes I get tired of it because it's like a waste of time majority of it.
Like last night sure I had fun, but it was also awkward and not super memorable. We didn't have much in common. Now I have to worry about either ghosting him or letting him down easy. :\

It takes so much energy to do first dates and then have to reject most of them.
>>
File: flamingswordofleader.jpg (32KB, 375x465px) Image search: [Google]
flamingswordofleader.jpg
32KB, 375x465px
>>18981832
>>18981854
cool, why not? i'm not advocating that i am, just wondering why you say it with such confidence
>>
>>18981834
I guess take it as a guide for when you go looking
>>
>>18980841
Same reader, on the computer right now so no pictures

>7 of Swords, 3 of Cups, King of Pentacles

First off, what is the motive behind moving? Is it truly to find greener pastures and better opportunities or is it to retreat, to run away? If it is the latter, it might result in simple stagnation, hardship fuels life-but at the same time, it is not a virtue to burnt out/cynical: make your decision wisely.

The place you wish for will have like-minded individuals, this will lead to hearty conversations, debates and joys.

There could be a friend waiting to be made there; if you stay true to yourself and show any semblance of that through your persona you interact with others through. This friend will be reliable and compassionate, they might still be stuck in the past but this could be the start of a lifelong bond.
>>
>>18981855
Oh crazy. I thought you were a guy, heh
>>
>>18981871
Cause you're not lol
>>
>>18981884
nope
just a strong independent woman tired men that are more like boys.
>>
OK my battery is dying. Till next time, night /div/
>>
>>18981896
man i don't know how to ask the same question without sounding like i'm trying to prove that i am, still, why are you so sure?

from my perspective you just saw a stranger post online and you're confident to deny he or she is someone in specific, so either you dont believe it's possible and it's silly or you know something
>>
>>18981844
That's unbelievably generic, but uh thanks nonetheless. I have some trouble with valuing myself because at this point in time there's not much to value yet.
also ye im aware im a qt :~3
>>
>>18981812
Same reader as >>18981874

>3 of Swords, 8 of Cups, The Joker

Could it be that something a person, dear and close to you did or said attacked your psyche so badly that it got to this point? If so, it might be in your best interests to distance yourself from them, or to reflect and ease whatever pain could still be residing in the recesses of your heart.

Just as you know, you'll have to rely upon yourself; cut your losses and strike your own destiny, not upon others, not upon family or your fellow anons but your own will and skill.

You feel like you might be in a rut, but as tempting as it might be to jump right into self-improvement and your own salvation; be careful and track your steps, each choice has it's own feedback and direct correlation: be careful.
>>
>>18981565
You're welcome.
Spreading awareness and truth is truly a god send in these times, but what worth is it saving the world if you don't indulge in any of the fruits of your labor?

There's a world out there; I don't like to sound like some dumbfuck shrink but taking a hike, looking into groups of like-minded people to share a drink with or grab a bite with could be baby steps towards a better tomorrow.
>>
>>18980821
Will we actually end up together?
>>
anyone reading?
>>
File: dh.jpg (22KB, 288x318px) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
22KB, 288x318px
>>18981929
do you have any idea how many fags think they are archangel michael? it's called "special snowflake delusion"

every day a faggot will pop on x thinking they are some really important figure from the past or religion
>>
Trading
>>
>>18982171
whatcha looking for and what do you read?
I read tarot
>>
>>18982185
Tarot.
I want to know what kind of relationship LS wants with me
you?
>>
>>18981954
Damn, those cards. Thank you so much anon.

I'd say it's more of a lifetime of repressed/supressed hurt from family and from my environment. Parents are kind of fucky and emotionally immature, my environment - I've been a NEET since I was little so I've never learned social skills so I'm really awkward and unconfident, besides that I'm gay (been bullied at school for this) and also a non-believer, my country being an Islamic country. All of this have and are currently putting a lot of stress on me.
>not upon others
Yeah. I was planning on taking drastic measures like coming out about those two things so my family will finally let go of me, then moving out or seek asylum in another country. It's not really just about being gay and disbeliever though, I just can't live my life as is right now. And I hurt a friend yesterday I think because our relationship as it stood isn't helping the both of us. Could've go about it better though.
And it's not just about me. Everyone in my life need a change at the moment. But I could be wrong about that. Now that you said that, I'm not too sure.
Noted, I'll be careful. I just think everything needs a lot of change for everybody. But yeah I'll be careful.
>>
>>18982191
I'd like a love reading

about to do yours
>>
>>18982191
damn

LS's intentions and desire in regards to you: 10 of Cups and 3 of Cups.

They want to share joyous moments with you. Be able to share those special experiences and be happy.
>>
>>18982223
Thanks. Can I have a significator for you, and if you have a love interest, please declare it
>>
>>18982233
I'm interested in someone, yes. I'm also open to whatever life brings me. I want to be swooned. My heart captured. Something substantial.

Maybe Queen of Wands or Queen of Cups. I've drawn Queen of Cups a few times recently for myself.
>>
>>18982254
typing up now
>>
>>18981696
How does my love life look like for the month?
>>
>>18982254
your love: king of swords
you: queen of pentacles
how your love sees you: ace of swords
what your love wants: nine of wands
what love has coming for you: six of pents

Doesn't seem you have much heading for you from your interest. So let's see what other options you may have coming.

Page of swords, page of pentacles, the moon, temperance, judgement

So nothing is coming too soon, but the moon and temperance tell you to just push forward and wait. You will have someone come into your life, but it may be when you least expect it.
>>
Trading, I can scry or tarot.

How would Kendal react if I approached her in the next few months?
>>
>>18982297
that seems to be the constant state of my love life. :\

thank you
>>
File: oh the fool.png (637KB, 795x895px) Image search: [Google]
oh the fool.png
637KB, 795x895px
Posting this again 'cause I'm a needy bastard. Can anyone give me their opinion on what these cards mean together?
>>
>>18982313
Maybe if you'd give us the context behind the spread.
>>
>>18982339
Life time spread. Apologies for being a fool about this.
>>
>>18982163
well i get your point but shit you're edgy af with your vocabulary lmao
>>
>>18982297
as far as how the guy sees me that's a pretty cool view he has of me regardless

it looks like he and I will just be friends.
>>
V
Female
Aquarius
I'd like a general reading.
>>
>>18982297
also sorry third response
page of swords has been one of my stalker cards

same with temperance but that's always because I'm an impatient person.
>>
>>18982388
Alright, here's a quick reading

>8 of Cups, Justice, 2 of Pentacles

It might be best if you go your own way for the time being, it might be the fact that your coworkers are screwing you over in some way, or others are obstructing your path.

You should act with good and pure intetions, being a good person will get you quite a ways; but then again: Justice with no blindfold is not fair, things might be controlled by external influences in some pivotal way in the future.

There could be external forces shaping your path, either swaying you away or putting down obstructions to obscure a good road you have set yourself on, be careful and trust your own heart.

tl;dr It's the time to act, do it with clarity and conviction
>>
Anyone willing to give me a love reading? I'm very curious to know where this is going. I spend nearly every day with MM but we're not actually dating or anything. Very close and emotionally intimate relationship considering this is someone I only met a short while ago.

Sorry, don't know the format very well.

Male
Aries
>>
>>18982302
Still around?
>>
>>18982463

Yes.
>>
>>18982516
Oh cool. I'll start.

How unsafe could I get, if I choose to visit that country? Will precautions save me?

Just let me know you're there.
>>
>>18982531
Oh yeah. Scry.
>>
doing two geomancy readings
still new so probably don't expect much
just a query will do
>>
File: backpack.png (289KB, 397x449px) Image search: [Google]
backpack.png
289KB, 397x449px
Is my backpack safe? I forgot it in a coffee shop toady in a moment of forgetfulness; it has my notes and two small novels. I will go to the shop tomorrow and seek it. I don't usually go to this shop.

Male
Scorpio

Image is quite similar

Will I find it?

Thank you.
>>
>>18982435
Alright, thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18982516
>>18982531
Ten of Wands
Knight of Pentacles
The Empress reversed

You've put her in an odd scenario, by potential doing this. The Empress reversed is more indicative of not being able to process things, even in terms of pure face value (just the mere fact that you approached her again), than swaying between positivity and negativity. You'll have to direct this, slowly (KoP), and see how it develops. This kind of reaction implies a desire for you, but without any pragmatism in judging things for herself.

I think you'll eventually let the situation be. I don't think she'll change in this regard. My page of swords is a baby owl, and I sense the same skittishness.

Queen of Pentacles reversed
Ace of Wands reversed
Three of Wands
Knight of Cups reversed

I see much potential, but something is being mishandled on your part (QoPrx). You don't have the right plan, which ToW indicates you should refigure into. Then the new result would be like the unlocking of a key. Without that, emotions run so wild they get sat on.
>>
>>18982531
>>18982535

Seeing a lot of things rapidly. Street signs. Road markings. They're moving fast, and the shapes are bending. Feet, something on the bottom of tennis shoes. I am reminded of something I heard from a Brazilian friend, where street fighters stepped on glass down there to coat the bottom of their shoes in a fight. Seeing a man with clasped hands looking out of a window.

I'm seeing a cross appear now, but it's the image of a cross rather than one nailed together. Will precautions save you? Yes, I'm seeing a book being read backwards. I am thinking that you are going to need to pay attention to your surroundings, and if you notice that someone has marked you for some reason you are going to need to look for an escape. I keep seeing books and documents. I'm thinking that you should hide your passport in something like a money clip. Books again, exotic books.

Could be that you need to retreat to a library, bookstore, or some antique place. Could be that you read something important, but have to piece it's importance together. Feels like you can stay a step ahead of danger if you keep your wits about you, but that may be hard in the chaos of a foreign place.
>>
>>18982548
How unsafe could I get, if I choose to visit that country? Will precautions save me?
>>
>>18982548

What does CB think of me?
>>
>>18982548
A general for thing to come, ty
>>
>>18982577
Makes perfect sense for this place. And yes, an active reader. I'll look into that, thanks.
>>
>>18982574

Ah. So basically it goes awry because of unaccounted for variables and a poor plan. I need this key to avoid a null result.

I gotcha. Now it's just figuring out the key.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/emerald-suspension/divination
>>
Is anyone doing a reading tonight?
>>
File: hermes-and-aphrodite.jpg (239KB, 376x640px) Image search: [Google]
hermes-and-aphrodite.jpg
239KB, 376x640px
I will offer 5 readings, dedicated to the lovely Goddess.

I need:
>A query
>Your gender
>A nickname (can be fake I need it to focus on you)

I request beautiful women as a pay... female beauty is awesome...

Tell me /div/ why is she so perfect?

My readings are dedicated to the Goddess Aphrodite, all hail the lovely Goddess of love and lust!
>>
>>18982769
Nari
F
Love general :)
>>
File: t3_69qr2c.jpg (573KB, 1917x2683px) Image search: [Google]
t3_69qr2c.jpg
573KB, 1917x2683px
>>18982769
>What will be the most important events of 2017 for me?
>Female
>Yas
>>
File: rin.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
rin.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>18982769
A love general, senpai
Male
The man in black, ty ;D!
>>
>>18982769
Tomorrow'sMachines
Male
Are two queries ok?
>should I go to that place to learn to play and etc (music)
>will I develop a good/great ability in music
>>
File: aphrodite-pink_seashell.jpg (53KB, 600x966px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite-pink_seashell.jpg
53KB, 600x966px
>>18982775
Derp, I forgot to mention it, I can't do general readings, I need specific questions, otherwise I can't do much.

WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT /DIV/?
>>
File: prepping.png (256KB, 324x338px) Image search: [Google]
prepping.png
256KB, 324x338px
>>18982769

Zigzag
Male

What does she want from me?
>>
>>18982581
If you choose to travel you will be in danger of losing something, probably money. I don't think you'll suffer any physical harm, though.
>Will precautions save me?
There's a good chance. Avoid making any impulsive decisions, be sure to think before you act. It would also be a good idea to make sure you have a friend with you, either someone who's going with you or someone you'll meet in that country.
>>18982587
They seem to think highly of you. They like you for your personal qualities, or maybe because they consider you're a successful individual. If you choose to pursue a relationship with them, it will be passionate, but it will probably won't go beyond a purely sexual thing.
>>
>>18982769
>>18982785
And female beauty here
>>
>>18982786
>>18982780
Well, i'll change my question to: Is a good time now to request a raise in my salary???
>>
File: 1C7.jpg (99KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
1C7.jpg
99KB, 864x576px
>>18982769
It's been about 9 years since we split and agreed to never talk. What does she feel about me? Admiration? Disdain? Irrelevance? Could we ever reconnect even if just friends?

M

Ash
>>
File: aphrodite_Yamato.jpg (286KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite_Yamato.jpg
286KB, 1200x1800px
>>18982778
Unfortunately I see some financial problems along with spiritual/psychological lessons you will have to learn but at the same time you will learn a lot from said situations which will in turn benefit you.

Why is she so perfect /div/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpOtuoHL45Y
>>
>>18982786
>>18982800
above isnt me

my question is if my current love interest loves me back -____-
>>
File: Aphrodite_010_by_askar.jpg (619KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Aphrodite_010_by_askar.jpg
619KB, 1000x1200px
>>18982769
Seems like I'm past the 5 reading limit, but I'll leave it anyway if you have the time

Jack
Male
Is there any future between that girl and me?
>>
>>18982800
The cards suggest you to make a greater effort so your boss notices it, once he/she does it will be time to do so.
>>
File: 105.jpg (186KB, 712x1072px) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
186KB, 712x1072px
>>18982769
I think I met my soulmate, am I imagining it?
Male
Chad
>>
File: 1436546427.jpg (83KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1436546427.jpg
83KB, 320x320px
>>18982809
Wow. Most vague reading ever. Are you even trying?

>financial problems

Yeah, no. I come from a very well-off family and have large savings.
>>
>>18982816
That person wasn't even me!!! They stole my question! -_____-
>>
File: 1408487531383.jpg (285KB, 729x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408487531383.jpg
285KB, 729x800px
>>18982769

While I wanted to ask 'will I find love?' I realize that's cliche and everyone asks that... so how about this: Will I ever truly be happy in my life? Will I ever wake up one morning and feel like I'm satisfied with how my life is going?

M

Len
>>
File: aphrodite_doves.jpg (26KB, 236x429px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite_doves.jpg
26KB, 236x429px
>>18982785
>>18982785
Unfortunately they say maybe music is not for you, you should look within yourself to find a field that will leave you more satisfied, the cards say that you will not achieve what you seek, you can however try anyway, the cards tell the the results based on the current situation and said situation can change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpiJbQvBP8A
>>
>>18982787
She seems conflicted inside, she kinda desires you, but there are some bitter emotions and inner conflicts she's struggling with.
>>
>>18982788

>won't go beyond a purely sexual thing

Well I'm glad that she likes me at least. Yay passion!
>>
>>18982844

...it's never simple with women.
>>
>>18982818
The cards say this is correct.
>>18982813
Although you might have a chance with that girl, you are more likely to find love elsewhere.

Anyway I am out... apparently there is still some salt around the threads, I will come back when salt is no longer present.
>>
trading
>>
anyone offer a reading? i have nothing to trade but my appreciation. thanks.
>>
>>18982872
depends. what's your query
>>
>>18982862
was my query here>>18982804 done incorrectly or not a good one?
>>
>>18982878
>depends
you one of those pretentious fucks who won't do love reads because they like to pretend they're above such desires? cause if you're not, i'd just like a reading on if anything nice will happen to me in the love department soon. i'm a lonely dude, don't cha know.

if you're down for that query, just give me your own and i'll get cracking.
>>
>>18982880
Sorry. Here it goes:

Basically she feels some sort of conflict here, she has some hope that something can unfold, unfortunately this hope is being drowned by the rest of the internal conflicts she has, which lean towards unhappiness and a sense of being unable to achieve that connection...

The cards tell me you should try to fix things even if you just stay friends.
>>
>>18982838
If music is not my thing, then its a damn shame and pure bs, its what keeps me alive.
I'm even LFP 3, but hey another thing that is taken from me by fate.
Fucking humans
Still thanks in a way and hope you don't mind that I will search for a second opinion.
>>
>>18982896
Ignore him. His readings are vague and incorrect.
>>
>>18982898
Who the fuck are you to question things?
>>
File: IV15.jpg (131KB, 750x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IV15.jpg
131KB, 750x1001px
>>18982769
Tori
Male

Who are the ones that want me?
>>
Air query and dumb query, apologies in advance
So will I ever be able to ascend humanity, is there a chance for it? The spiritual sense its ok, never reincarnate as a human again, just as "better" things, obviously ascending in this lifetime or something involving machines, like upgrading yourself like that (wonder if it will ever be possible or if I would have access to it, I m o nah but anyways) if someone could help me in this, thank you a lot.
Male/capricorn
>>
>>18982905
Interesting question. I don't think anything can truly last forever, so whatever thing you ascend to, it will inevitably come to an end.
>>
>>18982902
I just told you that the readings of the guy who told you that music isn't for you are incorrect and wrong. He gave me a reading too and it was wrong.

Calm down, autist.
>>
>>18981445
Could you do a reading for me
Scorpio sun here
Birth cards are empress and hanged man
Male

My question is how to work on any psychic abilities i might possess?
And how to recognize them?
>>
>>18982911
I'm not even the music guy. If you are >>18982819 then you shouldn't claim that the reading was wrong just because you currently have no financial problems and have large savings. Something could happen that makes you and your family go bankrupt.

>Calm down, autist.
You are the autist for sticking around in a thread you don't even believe in.
>>
>>18982577
Could you do a reading for me
How lucky do I appear to be?
Scorpio male
>>
>>18982891
Thank you. I trust your reading and I'll try.
>>
File: 0865.jpg (121KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
0865.jpg
121KB, 500x658px
>>18982923
>calling out one person for being vague and incorrect means you don't believe in divination at all

Are you clinically retarded? I never said I don't believe in divination, I am just calling out this one reader for spewing bullshit.

All Hermetic_Magician did was reply with vague, incorrect shit. And in my case it didn't even make sense.

>family go bankrupt

There's several businesses and investments, not gonna happen. Especially not in a few months.
>>
>>18982926

Sure, why not I guess.

>How lucky

I'm seeing dice on a table. A one and what I think is a two face me. That means that on one die what's showing up top isn't a six or a one. The other must be 3-4 or 1-6.

I'd say you can count on your luck initially, but if you keep rolling the dice you've got decent odds of it paying off but the possibility of coming up unlucky exists.
>>
>>18982942
>I never said I don't believe in divination
So you should know that sometimes readings can be wrong. That doesn't mean that every single reading they do is wrong though.

>There's several businesses and investments, not gonna happen. Especially not in a few months.
You never know. A lot of people have gone from being on top of the world to bankrupt within a few months.
>>
>>18982956
But all his damn readings were vague as shit and other people called it out for not making sense too. It wasn't just me hence why I replied to the guy.

Are you that fag-reader? Because you seem really personally butthurt.
>>
>>18982958
>Are you that fag-reader? Because you seem really personally butthurt.
I'm not the reader. I'm just tired of seeing readers getting shit on after all this drama shit that has been going on. We should appreciate that people still take their time to come here and read especially after all the drama.

So what if his readings might have been off? At least he is putting in some effort and trying his best. They might be wrong, they might be right. There is never any guarantee when it comes to readings, you understand that right?
>>
>>18982969
Stop trying to start shit
>>
File: 1489216865584.jpg (900KB, 5000x3333px) Image search: [Google]
1489216865584.jpg
900KB, 5000x3333px
>>18982769
Will something develop between my crush and me? Ever?
Male
Marcus
>>
>>18982991
they don't use a name. now go away
>>
>>18982769
>A query
If you are still doing readings, can i get a general reading please?
>Your gender
Male
>A nickname (can be fake I need it to focus on you)
Chris
>>
>>18983006
you should just drop it. enough said.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18983017
I'll trade you my 1st edition holographic Charizard, what do you offer?
>>
>>18983027
You can have Goku, I tied him up and he's in my closet now. He was no match for my power. Heh......
>>
>>18983033
Nah, not worth it
>>
>>18983062
God damn it. God motherfucking damn it. What am I supposed to do with Goku now? He won't eat my pizza that I carefully crafted in the shape of his face nor will he play solitaire with me. I hate you Goku. You asshole. Fuck you Goku. Fuck you.
>>
>>18983017

What do you want to know? Scry or tarot? Still here?

I'd like to know how the game that I just either set into motion or joined plays out.
>>
>>18983073
Not my problem, unless you have a first edition holographic Alakazam along with Goku then i might consider it

I MIGHT consider it
>>
>>18983079
Yeah amigo, I'm still hanging around. Here's your cards.

>Ten of wands, Knight of cups, The star rx, Three of wands

Pretty damn good. 'Course, the road's gonna be pretty bumpy, you know, you'll run into some pretty tough spots, and you'll have to bring out every once of your power to prevail here, but so long as you try hard, then things will go your way, no problem. I'm rooting for you buddy.

As for me, I want to know how A feels about me, and if there's any chance for anything romantic. We dated once before, and kind of gave our friendship a break after that, but we're pals again and I feel just as drawn to him as I did before. The fact that other readers have told me my next lover would be someone from my past has got me scratching my head too, but I really don't want to risk ruining our friendship again, aha.

Tarot might be better for this one.

>>18983080
I don't have that, but what if I also offered you... Kirito from Sword Art Online? He's a piece of shit, yeah, but if you absorb him, you might inherit his powers of attracting women for no fucking reason.
>>
>>18982862
I knew it but she's fighting the whole thing and it's causing me discomfort and doubt, thank you
>>
Trading
>>
>>18983106
>you might inherit his powers of attracting women for no fucking reason.
bitches ain't worth muh Charizard
>pic ultra related
>>
File: 1474245254972.jpg (1MB, 4096x2731px) Image search: [Google]
1474245254972.jpg
1MB, 4096x2731px
Trading tarot readings, pull 3 cards for your query. I'll need your gender and query

All I want in return is for you to choose and answer any one of these queries

Where do I go from here?
Should I use the belt?
Do I stay in LA county, move to another state or move to another country?
>>
>>18983132
male
Can i get a general reading please?
>Where do I go from here?
From where?
>Should I use the belt?
Why?
>Do I stay in LA county, move to another state or move to another country?
Move to Canada
>>
>>18983137
thisnigga.jpeg
>>
>>18983106

Good to hear. I figured that the road might be bumpy, but I'm willing to either play the game or duck out of it gracefully.

>how A feels about you

Four of Wands rx
Nine of Wands
King of Pentacles rx
The Hermit rx
Judgement
Seven of Cups
Four of Swords rx
Four of Cups
The Fool rx
Ace of Pentacles

Those feelings are there, but you're going to have to be very cautious and careful with how you tease them out. Perhaps even downright manipulative. Frankly the cards are telling me that it will be dirty and deceptive, but the feelings are there and if you are disciplined you can be content with what you get.
>>
>>18983121

You still here? Scry or tarot?

>Will she be willing to play along?
>>
>>18982862
I knew it but she's fighting the whole thing and it's causing me discomfort and doubt, thank you
>>
File: niggerwut.jpg (13KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
niggerwut.jpg
13KB, 415x354px
>>18983146
>>
>>18983132

Male
Does she fit into the big plan, or is this just a momentary distraction? Or perhaps even a danger?

>Should I use the belt

Six of Cups reversed
Seven of Swords
Five of Swords reversed

Using it means that you get to start from a new position, but I don't think it's a good look.

The Devil
Six of Swords
King of Swords

Not using it initially is going to be tougher, but I think that the outcome is much better.
>>
>>18983147
Thanks. I don't really want to be manipulative, but whatevs, so long as he likes me then it's cool.
>>
>>18983156
>Using it means that you get to start from a new position, but I don't think it's a good look.

>Not using it initially is going to be tougher, but I think that the outcome is much better.

Oh god, my sides. I guess it would mean starting new again.

>Does she fit into the big plan, or is this just a momentary distraction? Or perhaps even a danger?

>King of Pentacles, Knight of Swords, The Tower

I'm getting the feeling of danger here, be real careful with this one. It seems like you're willing to take the risk when it comes to her but always make sure you don't bite off more than you can chew. Proceed with caution and don't try to change her because you won't succeed.
>>
>>18983173

Gee, having The Tower come up is always comforting... might have to give her a miss then, or brush her off early on.
>>
>>18983148
Will she be willing to play along? I hear she's fond of song, and a good charm may take you farther than a good reason in this case. A bit more from the heart, for heartfelt methods give rise to a more agreeable face. Working her logic and mind will result in you having a disagreeable time. Working her feelings will help make your dealings go more smoothly. She'll play along, but only if you play with her feelings.

What will be the result of the work, currently in progress, for which I am trading a work?
>>
>>18983183

>Use the feels

Understood Obi Wan.

>result of the work

Seeing a pineapple planted as though it were a potted plant. It grows into a tree.

Queen of Pentacles
Page of Cups
Three of Cups

The work, I think, grows in significance after it takes root, and the trade seems to go swimmingly as a result.
>>
>>18983132
>Staying in LA
>9 of cups, Ace of wands
Seems like a pretty favorable outcome, whatever's giving you second thoughts about LA will no doubt be cleared up soon, and you'll have a fresh new start here, better than ever.

>Move to another state
>Wheel of fortune, Three of wands rx
It'll be a fun new start at first, but as time goes on, you'll realize it was a mistake and find yourself in a rut.

>Moving to a new country
>Queen of cups rx, Three of wands rx
Same as above, but your mistake will be clear much quicker.

Should probably stick around in LA, amigo. Anyway, for my query, it'd be cool if you told me about R, and if there's a chance for anything romantic to blossom between us again.
>>
>>18983193
Excellent, that imagery is on-point. If you're interested in trading again, drop me another query.
>>
>>18983210

What is the nature of the risk in dealing with her?
>>
>>18983194
>Should probably stick around in LA, amigo. Anyway, for my query, it'd be cool if you told me about R, and if there's a chance for anything romantic to blossom between us again.

I'm going to assume you're a male

>Seven of Cups, Ten of Pentacles, Nine of Cups

These are great cards to pull. It seems like there is someone in both your lives who is trying to sew descent between the two of you and you're going to need to get to the bottom of this. The last 2 cards are pretty self explanatory, you and R are going to have a great union but don't forget, both of you are going to need to put some work initially into it.
>>
>>18983213
Thanks pal. I don't really know who'd want to do that, but whatevs. I appreciate this. I'm very much willing to work at it.
>>
>>18983212
He speaks of risk, as if he were concerned with it! Nothing so brash as to knock you back flat, but I see she shall become more aware than you're expecting. Would your plans crumble if she knows too much? I have a hunch that she's more clever than you may think, and continued involvement will leave her on the brink of opening the book right under her eyes. If might come as a surprise to think she may have any understanding at all, but knowledge isn't necessary to those who can upon intuition call.

Drip drip drip, between cup and lip are too many words let slip, and she won't be kept in the dark as easily if you don't withhold more carefully.

How well will the purchase I'm currently negotiating satisfy me?
>>
>>18983228

The best way to find out is to ask her. I get the feeling that whoever is trying to drive a wedge likes her and doesn't like you. You will get to the bottom of this, it's just a matter of time until all is revealed.
>>
>>18983230

Seeing two boxes, but they aren't boxes. One is above the other and also adjacent to it. They appear similar, but with the two coming closer to overlay you can spot the differences. Eventually two become one, and you are left with a thing.

Will it satisfy? I'm seeing money upside down, or stacked in bundles and picked up. It all depends upon the price that you pay for it. I'm seeing a very nice dinner set and a silver spoon, so I think you will be satisfied so long as the dimensions of the negotiation net you something in line with what you are paying. Also the silver spoon is telling me that when you make use of whatever you are purchasing you will see the value.
>>
any1 still doing?
>>
Female
Aquarius
Query: How does MB feel about me after all of this time?
>>
>>18983525
Still here?

Because my cards say that he already walked away and moved on. You're nothing more than a thought in the back of their mind.
>>
Male
Aquarius
Query:Tell my future
>>
If anyone wants to help I have one simple question. Will I get this job in Boston?

Female / Cancer / 22
>>
If anyone will be kind enough to give me a reading, I'd like to know what shall I expect regarding love, someone new, something serious, etc . Thanks
>>
>>18983707
Sure. give me a sec.
>>
>>18983707
I got the Tower, 8 of pentacles and 5 of cups.

I get the feeling you're trying to rebound from a failed relationship, but no matter how much you work at it, it will ultimately lead to disappointment.
>>
>>18983722
No, no, no, i'm not trying to rebound, I wanna forget her and seek someone new, New experiences, a new way to think.
>>
>>18983755
Then you're going about it the wrong way. You're depending on others to replace what you once had, instead of looking in yourself to fix the flaws that caused you to drift from her.

Only then, can you be able to meet someone new and keep them.
>>
Male. Gemini. 19. Causasian. Black hair.

Query: tell me something interesting about my future.

Thanks.
>>
>>18983722

I AM already working on myself, i've Never Felt so complete only by myself, but, as any other human being, id enjoy company of someone else.
>>
>>18983761
I can telling something more about how you are now. You're the kind of person who goes head long into your problems, without calculating carefully as to how you approach them. If you keep up like this, it won't be pretty.

>>18983768
>i've Never Felt so complete only by myself
We all know that feel, but you have to remember that a relationship isn't 2 halves making a whole. It's two whole people forming a bond.
>>
>>18983770
You taught me something today, thanks for leading me one step closer to be someone better emotionally.
>>
>>18983774
No ptoblem, man. Just take it one step at a time, don't rush and don't ever punish yourself for the mistakes you may make. Don't do what I've done all these years, man.
>>
>>18983777
Thanks man, wish you the best
>>
>>18983777
>The trips of truth

Anyone else want a reading?
>>
>>18983770
I don't find you credible but thanks anyway.
>>
>>18983808
It's all good in the 'hood. If you're not that kind of person, I hope you never become that type in the future.
>>
>>18983799
Would like to see what awaits me regarding relationships, from your perspective
>>
>>18983814
From my perspective? I imagine you'd fancy meeting a fair-skinned woman with rosy cheeks, blue eyes and dark brown hair, possibly about shoulder length. But that's just what I see in my mind's eye and I could be very wrong.

Anyways, it seems to me that whoever you meet, provided that you're a fully complete person through and through, will love you dearly and stick with you, no matter what happens. Ace of swords, 5 of pentacles and 2 of cups.
>>
>>18983812
Some mistakes could have been avoided with more forsigh but who isn't it the case?
I don't find myself particularly uncareful but anyway there is still a lot of room to improve so your advice will be kept in head.
>>
That's good right?
>>
>>18983836
It is. A person who sticks with you, no matter what shit gets flung your way in life, is always good to have. Of course shit will always be flung at you, but not everyone will stick around. It seems like you will meet someone who will stick around.
>>
>>18983799
I'd like a reading regarding relationships, if you're still doing them.
>>
>>18983799
If I'm not too late
Will I ever get a chance to be togeter with her again?
>>
>>18983857
>>18983868
Neither of you are too late. I'm still here. Give me a sec.
>>
>>18983843
Any clue when? Do you feel that It will be long till I find her?
>>
>>18983799

If you're still here,

It feels like whenever I try and make my life better, it just turns out worse, and if I do nothing, it turns out worse anyway, am I just doomed to ending up in the same place everytime? Is there any light at the tunnel?
>>
>>18983857
Yeah... Your reading doesn't look so positive, but there's still opportunity through the negativity.

4 of swords, Justice and 9 of pentacles suggests you may meet someone within a work-related setting, or so I feel. But that may cause conflicts from company policy, or from the fact that this someone would be a coworker.

>>18983868
To be fair, the answer's a clear no. I don't think cards are necessary. Only logic is.

You two left each other and you miss her. But, if the feelings are still raw with her, then that reduces the likelyhood of making peace. If she cut you off and won't talk to you at all, then take it as a hint. Look into yourself, see what you may have done wrong as well, work on yourself and move on for the future.

>>18983871
No clue, bud. The best I ca say is that you might even know this person already. Do you know any person that fits the description I mentioned, or anybody at all?
>>
>>18983888
I dont think so
>>
>>18983888
>Yeah... Your reading doesn't look so positive,
welp, rip

Thanks for the read though! I appreciate it.
>>
>>18983883
Ayy... I'm in the same predicament myself, bro.

That feeling of stagnation when you try to work on yourself is more common than you think. I don't think it needs cards, but advice. There's always light at the end of the tunnel, but we're crushed under a wheel that's turning. But a wheel has spokes that you can grab onto as the wheel turns and you can then pull yourself back up. What you need is to find an opportunity that will help you climb back up. It could be a new job, it could be the decision to explore a new place... It could be anything. just grabe the bull by the balls when you see the bull's balls drop.

>>18983899
Well, i hope you meet that person soon. Keep your chin up, though.

>>18983901
No problem. Remember that there can be good that comes out of even the most negative things.
>>
>>18983692
also native american. Dark brunette hair
>>
Trading
>>
>>18983777
If you're still reading, could I have one?

I would like to know whether I will be able to go this year.

Thanks.
>>
>>18983799
Is my dream possible? Can I be capable enough? Why do I feel so insecure about it?
Hope I'm not late.
>>
>>18983799
Hey, is there a gf in my near future? If so How does she look?
>>
>>18983799
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>18983799
If you're still available could you do
>>18982455
for me? It's all good if you're busy now, just wondering.
>>
>>18983799
Just a general, please
>>
I would greatly appreciate if anyone could tell me how to gain the respect of my father? 21 yo male, I've done my best in school and worthwhile endeavors, I'm in an Ive League school with an excellent grade point average, but haven't gotten as much as a pat on the back from him. He always seems so apprehensive. For example, at the end of last semester my mother mentioned to him how well I'd done, and he simply remarked "so how does that translate to dollars and cents?". Cryptic, and left me in bewilderment.
>>
Any ideas for this one, question was: what should i do now?

Three of pentacles, the sun and five of swords.
>>
>>18984128
Some people aren't actualy going to respect you no matter what you do.

You need to focus on job aspects after college and let him sort his own business out. You've tried to be his friend and his son, looks like he'd rather die alone.

Try again when he's had some tine to think about his future.
>>
Would anyone be willing to give me a love reading? I have a crush on someone older than me and wish I knew how he felt

F/25/cancer
>>
Nobody reading?
>>
Can anyone point me towards good literature regarding Astragalomancy, or divination in general? I feel I should start small, and work my way up to tarot and more complex divination.
>>
>>18984305
You can join the communities in this link for more resources:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0
>>
>>18980853
I'm not exactly good at seeing what time exactly you will meet this person, but i can tell you what conflicts need to be resolved to then attract a relationship.
V of swords reversed, III of swords reversed, VII of cups
Did you break up with somebody recently? Or just been hurt before in the realm of love? Yo ,but you are healing. When that is done maybe a qt will show up.
>>
>>18980861
My deck is being wonky let me use another.
Keep The Faith

Some of the changes you’ve experienced have been challenging, and this card urges you to keep your faith in Divine intervention and positive outcomes. After all, lapsing into pessimism won’t help the situation.

Faith can come in many forms, such as reconnecting with God through prayer or reviewing all the times when every- thing worked out for the best. Faith is an inner knowing that your experiences are purposeful and that you’ll have a happy ending . . . which is true!
>>
>>18984380
I have a question for you.

What does D think of me?
>>
File: IMG_6933.jpg (555KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6933.jpg
555KB, 1280x960px
>>18980821
>the world, hierophant, five of cups
You'll go into the situation feeling confident, hoping for the best for this new chapter in your life. But something goes wrong, possibility with another cohabitor or a neighbor and the living situation starts to feel a little wrong. :/

As for my query: what feelings does L have for me?
>>
Trading,
What does B think of me? Will we ever be as close as we where before?
>>
>>18984446
-Ten of wands, page of wands, eight of swords
-knight of wands, knight of cups, three of swords

So there's a spark there for him, but things aren't the same, and he's trying pretty hard to ignore that spark.
You guys will get closer, but you're both on different pages as far as that will mean. You'll be far more invested into things than he will be.
-two of Pentacles, eight of Pentacles, king of Pentacles
If you want this person, you need to take things slow. Let them make the moves. Just be yourself, be happy, be enjoyable to be around, and try not to push your agenda with him.

I want to know sort of the same thing about my love. Is there a chance we could ever be in a relationship again?
>>
>>18984516
Thank you.
IV of Swords reversed, IV of wands, Ace of cups
Have you had issues with your love in the past? But hey things do get alot better there will be peace after this quarrel and yes you do have a shot at your love! I meat just look at the ace of cups!!
Good luck <3
>>
>>18984557
Ty!
>>
>>18983888
I'd like a reading if you're not incredibly bogged down by other requests.

27/male

What is my guiding spirit trying to communicate to me?
>>
File: 1323994035551.jpg (27KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1323994035551.jpg
27KB, 500x425px
Trading tarot, will pull 3 cards

I want a general reading, where do I go from here?
>>
>>18981832
Haha cute, I'm not an angel tho. This is such a strange query, but I'll give it a shot

Ace of wands reversed, Ace of swords reversed, knight of cups
I'm not here to tell you what you are. But maybe you find qualities of Archangel Michael that you really look up to. I'm getting the feeling that you use Michael as an alter ego or a symbol of hope. Maybe there qualities of Archangel that you feel you posses. But since we have the ace of wands reversed and the ace of swords reversed I get the feeling that you don't really have a solid and confident Idea of who you are. Are you Anon or Michael?

Really interesting read. Can you give me feedback?
>>
What does my soulmate think of me?
>>
>>18985199
What makes your soulmate your soulmate if you don't know what they think of you?

Communication, friend. Communication is key. If you don't know how your soulmate feels, stop calling them your soulmate because they're not.
>>
>>18985229
Well she is my soulmate. God told me so in my past life. God brought us together and promised we would find love in this life.
>>
>>18985242
So, did God lie to me or not? I"m 32 years old and have yet to meet this girl. She is off in California, loving her career as a singer and has forgotten all about me. She probably won't love me till she's shit out 2 kids and needs someone stable to settle down with, after all the partying is over. What the fuck is going on? Does she love me or not?
>>
>>18985094

No takers?
>>
27/m/Aries

should I get that catsuit I want or should I save in case something cool comes up?
>>
>>18985301

yes, god lied to you. and no, she doesn't love you and seems happier without you
>>
>>18985478
I knew it. Thanks for the honest answer. I think I can finally move on.
>>
>>18985420
I'll take it I'll draw iching
here's my query
>>18985451
or if you want to answer something more serious I'm wondering where I'm at in my retreat and why can't if find what I want to do with my life?
>>
>>18985549

The catsuit sounds fun so I'll do that one. Give me a second to draw your cards
>>
File: 1323990832432.jpg (29KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
1323990832432.jpg
29KB, 642x480px
>>18985451
>>18985549
>>18985555

I pulled two cards because this was more of a decision question

For the 1st question I asked if you should buy the catsuit and pulled Ten of Pentacles

The 2nd question I asked if you should save up and pulled Six of Pentacles

Basically buy the catsuit, if you need money later on for whatever reason, someone will come and help you out. You'll have good times with your catsuit, even though I'm not into yiffing or whatever you guys do with your weird suits.
>>
>>18985591
It's a rubber catsuit with silicone breasts inserts.

as for you reading.

Hexagram 8 solidarity. line 3

It might be time to create alliances an associate with people to do something. Line 3 indicates that you might not be around the right people at the moment.

bonus: coincidences. I drew the same hexagram as you 30 minutes ago and look at those quads >>18985555
>>
Is anybody reading?
>>
Hey ho, who wants to trade?
>>
>>18986074
I'll trade. What does my soulmate think of me.

What is your query and first name?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18986079
Like, my legal first name? I don't feel comfortable disclosing that, as it's so unusual to the point I don't even think the number of people who share it breach the thousands. I'm commonly called Cal by my friends though, so how's that?

>Knight of wands, Seven of pentacles, Page of pentacles rx, The high priestess rx

There's a part of them who really does like you, and enjoy your company. They want to work at things with you, but then there's another part that feels as if it's a lost cause. They don't know what to do, there's some kind of problem they see within you that holds them back from going all the way. They want to try, they really do, but they don't want their efforts to be wasted. It's all just a huge gamble to them. Maybe try to work on improving yourself, and everything will fall into place. I'm rooting for you.

Could you tell me about the feelings A has for me, and if there's potential for anything romantic?
>>
>>18986123
The Hanged Man. Selfish, materialistic, and untrusting attitudes. Unwillingness to make necessary sacrifices. Going along with the crowd, and refusing to hear the inner voice.

Ace of pentacles, reversed. The seed of luxury, debauchery, and physical gratification. the seductions of the material world draw you away from and opportunity for stability and comfort. the need to focus on the practical and understand the dynamics of yor environment.

five of cups, reversed. accepting a loss. overcoming sadness and grief to get on with your life. realizing the value of what you still have. dissatisfaction gives way to a new hope and understanding.
>>
>>18986144
damn, alright
>>
Anyone want to trade? I have an easy query.
>>
Does anyone here do astrology? I have a question about what the different houses affect in a person's personality.
>>
File: 84698770001.jpg (20KB, 340x260px) Image search: [Google]
84698770001.jpg
20KB, 340x260px
>>18983692
if anyone is still willing to help i'd really appreciate it
>>
>>18986196

Query?
>>
File: Meme.png (145KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
Meme.png
145KB, 550x412px
Wanna do a trade. Im new so keep that in mind but Ill give it my best

>23 yrs old
>Male
>Libra

Have I correctly sized up an adversary? Should I proceed or will my strategy backfire?
>>
>>18986577
I'll take the trade. I do tarot.

The Fool, 7 of swords and the Hierophant.

Seems to me that you're underestimating the resiliance of your adversary and you'll learn a hard lesson when they fuck shit behind your back.

What does D think of me?
>>
>>18986600
>Page of wands, queen of wands, king of pentacles

Sounds like she thinks of you what youve been wanting her to think, dont doubt yourself

>Seems to me that you're underestimating the resiliance of your adversary and you'll learn a hard lesson when they fuck shit behind your back.
Thats fucked since theyve already been doing that and Ive pretty much let it slide but its gone on too long
>>
>>18986640
Thanks for the read. I hope you're right.

Also, I think they'll do something really sneaky behind your back.
>>
Who's doing readings tonight? I can't really tell.
>>
Trading
Will he ever contact me?
>>
How are you guys doing?
>>
>>18986704
The cards say extremely well, but I have a stomach ache
>>
>>18986667
>Four of wands, ace of cups, judgement
It aint over, you wont be waiting forever. May I ask if youve contacted him?

Me
>>18986577

>>18986657
Im ok with war if thats what he wants
>>
Okay /div/, will I die in WW3?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18986755
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.