[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

magpie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: god.jpg (1MB, 1560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
1MB, 1560x1600px
i had a dream where there was a infinite table with infinite chairs and plates and stuff, and on each chair there was a magpie perched on it. i felt the sudden need to sit down at this table so i brought my family over and we all sat down. i was then thrown into a void where god spoke to me and told me i need to be punished. the punishment lasting all eternity.
>>
>>18980300
Why do you inform us of this information?
>>
>>18980348
i want to know what it means.
>>
Magpies are thieves.

What have you stolen?
>>
>>18980414
i don't know. nothing screams out to me right now. does it have to be physical?
>>
Who cares! Go to a dream interpretation site like a person with a brain
>>
>punished
Are you sure you're translating that right?
>>
>>18980485
i'm pretty sure i am. the god spoke in english and an eternity alone in a void does sound like a punishment.
>>
>>18980439
No, not at all. It's not physical. Anon is right about the meaning of your dream. But you're lying about not knowing what you did. You're here asking what it means so you can pretend not to know.
>>
>>18980497
>magpies
What if in Magpie language the words "punishment", "struggle", "Dharma", "Obligation", etc, are all the same word?
>>
>>18980506
i'm 13 so i'm not doing any grand heist sorta stuff. i've been taking mints without asking. but i seriously can't think of anything i've stolen
>>
>>18980300
Those things are evil, they told an australian mother to kill his kids.
>>
>>18980533
i like magpies. are they seriously evil?
>>
>>18980558
>>18980533
Its called a currawong you ignorant noobs.
>>
>>18980565
the picture is actually an australian magpie because a currawong is bigger and has yellow eyes. the ones in my dream are eurasian magpies, this picture was just the most sinister magpie i found on google images.
>>
>>18980300
It's just a fart from your brain, your own subjective emotional fears and delusions. It means pretty much nothing objectively, only you can analyze what it means yourself if you consider your own memories, what you did the day before the dream, what you thought and felt and what you associate personally with the dream, etcetera.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.