[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

freemason thread could we just talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: index.png (18KB, 206x241px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
18KB, 206x241px
freemason thread

could we just talk
>>
is it too much to ask?
>>
>>18980159

Who is Jesus to you?

Who do you beleive to be the supreme deity?

Do you believe in the Heavenly Father that Jesus spoke of? or some occult deity from egyptian times?
>>
>>18980159
how's membership? i've heard its gone down a lot in the last 30 years
>>
>>18980283
talk about what?
>>
>>18980159
>thinks elites in secret societies who are mostly on their 60s gets on in a paranoid larping forum

They're too busy making dosh and money laundering for this shit
>>
>>18980159
Freemasonry is boring and unimportant, I would rather respond to a larping alien
>>
>>18980159
It's a Fraternity. Or brotherhood. It's been condemned by the Catholic Church. But Athiests need not apply. They seem to be powerful, but not in any Hollywood way. Kek. Relativity.
>>
Honest question, I see so much shit constantly going on and on about freemasons. Why don't one of you just fucking join to see what the hubbub is all about?
>>
>>18980426
because the risk that we're joining a cult and damning our eternal souls. Too many of those going around lately.

can you answer these questions.
>>>18980321
>>
>>18980426
69:5.8.5. Power—the craving to be master. Treasure lending was carried on as a means of enslavement, one hundred per cent a year being the loan rate of these ancient times. The moneylenders made themselves kings by creating a standing army of debtors. Bond servants were among the earliest form of property to be accumulated, and in olden days debt slavery extended even to the control of the body after death.
>>
>>18980332
It started going down after the start of the welfare state in the 1930s. During the golden age of fraternalism from 1880-1930 close to 1 in 5 adults was a member of a fraternal organization or mutual benefit society. These groups provided death benefits, health care, insurance, and other forms of aid during an absent welfare state. Once the welfare state was created membership plummeted. No need to join a group when you can get shit for free. All those giant old fraternal buildings, abandoned fraternal hospitals and orphanages where all built from the dues of members during this time.
>>
Surely frater lets converse on the level.

You know I dont speak in Jest when I speak of atrocities that number only in 33.

You know their time is short. Red or Blue, not the pill...as all churches are or aught to be and what not..
>>
>>18980426
Because that doesn't stop the tinfoil brigade. If one person joins and realises that there's no bad shit, that doesn't dissuade the others who want to believe there is.

>>18980332
Numbers have gone down, but quality is going up. Fewer people joining just because they feel like it.

>>18980321
>Who do you beleive to be the supreme deity?
Christ/Holy Trinity.
>>
So how do we kill the predator of consciousness?
>>
>>18980159

I dj at Masonic installation events. Ask me what I see.
>>
>>18982869
Nothing because your blindfolded, Nightengale.
>>
>>18982884

MY blindfolded nightingale??

Lol no blindfolded pets.
>>
>>18982884
You're thinking of initiations, not installations
>>
>>18982869
What sort of music? We have an install next month and the WM is trying to work out entertainment for the banquet.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (277KB, 736x1133px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
277KB, 736x1133px
>>18980159
The Grand Architect of The Universe
>>
>>18980159
How about all rites are out in public already?
and
Apart from the benefits of network, does freemasonry still really attract the new generation?
>>
>>18983273
The current/new generation are pegged to be more joiners than the previous ones, so yea, it's doing alright. They're also joining for the right reasons.
>>
Somewhere down the line, is freemasonry behind the Flat Earth hype?
>>
What are the right reasons?
>>
File: saturnscubeixxi.jpg (58KB, 474x367px) Image search: [Google]
saturnscubeixxi.jpg
58KB, 474x367px
>>18980159

Whats all this I've been hearing aboot saturn?
>>
File: 1490680375961.jpg (186KB, 1182x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1490680375961.jpg
186KB, 1182x1353px
>>18983001

Do you have any books you would recommend, such as the one that image came from and how it relates to the occult nature of anatomy?
>>
How likely is it I could get into Freemasonry?

Is there anything I could do to increase my chances before I ask?
>>
>>18986080
>Is there anything I could do to increase my chances before I ask?
Don't waste your time. It is a false path.
>>
>>18983667
It is returning
>>
>>18986080
If you fit the requirements, and have a good reason for doing so, you're a shoe in.
>>
>>18983293
You mean milleneals or homelanders? Either way that's encouraging news, I'm a real admirer of the work you guys do. Hoping to join myself some day, right after I convince my wife that it's not some crazy cult lol..
>>
>>18986573
Millennials. What are homelanders?
>>
>>18986612
Also known as gen z. Probably homelanders is what they will eventually be called.
>>
>>18986713
Homelanders sounds better than millenials.
>>
Freemasonbro is there any hope to save the west? Or should we all escape to agartha?
>>
>>18980321

Depends on whether the Brother is Christian or not. Jesus is kind of a big deal to me personally because I'm Christian, but as you can imagine, the Jewish, Deist, etc., members of my lodge don't care. Supreme Being / GAOTU is a catch-all for whoever the Brother believes is God. In this case, for me, God in the form of the Holy Trinity.

>>18980332

Membership is down, but I feel like people seem to care more now. Additionally, it seems like a lot of younger guys like myself (25) are getting interested.

>>18981960
>>18982183
>>18982884
>>18982888

The hell are y'all talking about?

>>18983273

As a member of the younger generation, I'm diggin' it. Lots of guys my age getting involved lately.

>>18983651

Are you a good dude looking to be an even better dude? Then yes, that's the right reason.

>>18985216

That's more Kabbalistic than Masonic. I would recommend the Aish link when you Google "Kabbalah 101." Having a solid knowledge of the Tanakh helps.

>>18986080

Not much. Just don't be a felon or an atheist, basically. Make sure to visit the lodges you're interested in on their stated meeting nights, join them for dinner, then pick the one you "click" most with.

>>18986766

make more masons, in my opinion, and stay away from degeneracy.
>>
>>18985216
The Occult Anatomy of Man by Manly P Hall
Man, the Grand Symbol of the Mysteries by MPH

The Temple in Man by RA Schwaller De Lubicz
>>
I joined a fraternity in college because I think nepotism is a step towards both personal success and helping others be successful as well.
I know Freemasonry is sort of the same, but how is it different? Obviously excluding the egregious drinking and partying.
>>
>>18980159

At what point can you consider yourself an illuminati?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.