[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mistery symbol.png (1MB, 1096x876px) Image search: [Google]
mistery symbol.png
1MB, 1096x876px
Questions
That
Don't
Deserve
Their
Own
Thread

Sup /x/

I find This strange looking symbol that I like to know more about it ,but I know this boards suffers from the daily "hurrrr what tis symbol tat I draw in paint mens durrr" so I try to do make a new traditions with this QTDDTOT beacuse I saw it on other boards to ,and it's improved their board quality a little bit beacuse it really get rid of the not wanted useless threads.
>>
Just seems to be displaying planetary symbols

Also I like the idea for this thread. There should be a stupid questions general like /sci/
>>
seems like every board on 4chan has become /b
>>
Redpill me on the Hypercrisis
>>
Some strange occurrences have been happening in my house lately. I don't believe in hauntings and these occurrences are probably nothing more than coincidences that can be explained in some way or another, but still, I thought it would be fun to try and hunt for these "hauntings."

So my question is, how can I record them? I am NOT looking for any occult ways to record or capture them (so no Ouija boards or rituals and shit). I am looking for ways that implement science and technology (EVP recording and such).
I am a semi-pro photographer and videographer, so I got some knowledge and equipment.
Like, if I were to capture anything on video, what part of the spectrum should I focus on? The visible spectrum, ultraviolet or infrared?

You catch my drift, tell me all I should know.
>>
>>18979206
Bumping for this.
>>
>>18979206
I'd think you'd should focus on normal video/motion capture, since most hauntings or whatever commonly manifest in objects being moved around and shadow people.
Try recording sounds as well. Maybe you'll catch spooky whispers, footsteps or something.
>>
>>18979421
Thanks, I will.

I have been hearing strange loud scratching sounds. They usually manifest in the middle of the night, always around the area of the living room/kitchen. They sound as if they are coming from inside the walls, or maybe the floor above (which is another occupied apartment). When I first heard them, I thought it was someone sawing a piece of wood. But that makes no sense as I heard that after midnight, which is a very odd time to do woodworking. Also, the occupant of the apartment is an old lady (the land owner) who does not seem like the woodworking type, lmao.
A possible explanation would be a cat scratching against some furniture or something.

My sister has said that she sometimes hears whispers, but I have not experienced any of them. I tend to not very much trust her as she is a fan of those shitty and fake "Ghost Hunting" shows and she is a believer of ghosts, which makes me think that she is strongly opinionated and gullible regarding the paranormal.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.