[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't believe...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0734.jpg (167KB, 1084x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
167KB, 1084x1333px
>33y/o never experienced anything paranormal. simply don't believe anything..

I know many of you have strong convictions towards these experiences and beliefs of yours. In my entire life, I've never experienced anything that even remotely resembles a paranormal experience. Even religious in nature. Nothing has happened that wasn't immediately explained by natural occurrences. If ghosts, aliens, religious entities, super human powers, or conspiracies, etc are real... why have I in 33 years of experiencing the world have I yet to have ANY convincing experiences??
>>
>>18978613
>why have I in 33 years of experiencing the world
What a fuckin, millennial attitude. Fuck off. You guys make me tired. You wouldn't know a "life experience" if it pocket sanded you in the face. You don't believe anything because you're not believable.
>>
>>18978613
Do you really think you are going to get an answer to your questions on this shithole section of 4chan? If anything you're either a troll or you're going to get disillusioned people spouting new age bullshit or abrahamic religion memes

At worst you're going to get someone knowledgeable that will waste his time counterarguing your nocebo effect, but that's highly unlikely cause those in the know don't have anything to prove and keep their secrets to themselves

Tl;dr
Don't expect anyone to spoonfeed you because you will constantly regurgitate what they'll try too feed you

If you want answers to your questions, you have to look for them on your own

Pretty ironic for a so called sceptic to attempt to validate his perspectives towards a community of RPers and under developed retards
>>
File: eg1gwG.jpg (80KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
eg1gwG.jpg
80KB, 900x900px
>>18978613
I've had two experiences I cannot explain

>be me
>17
>like to break into abandoned mental hospitals
>go with a friend
>enter the dormitories for the hospital
>walking down the hallway (top floor)
>we're walking side by side, maybe should length apart
>feel a hand grab my shoulder
>"hey!"
>foot steps sprinting in front of me and my friend
>hear it run up a ladder to the roof
>chase after it
>get to roof, absolutely nothing.

Still can't explain it, my friend experienced the same thing too.
>>
>>18978693

That's pretty scary. have you ever run into any other paranormal stuff?
>>
>>18978680
>>18978689

I think you both completely missed the point. Very lovely well-written trigger remarks but the point is how could, with everything paranormal being spouted out from this board, can one go three decades without a remotely similar experience or even a second hand story from a friend/family member that could be believable. I should have seen something at some point to validate the theories and the experiences of others.
>>
>>18978613

Hey want a tarot reading, stranger?

All I want is your favourite /x/ saved pic.
>>
>>18978725
>I think you both completely missed the point. Very lovely well-written trigger remarks but the point is
Nocebo effect right there
>>
>>18978613
Maybe there just aren't any ghosts in your mom's basement
>>
>>18978862

never needed to live in my moms basement. I started a cleaning company when I was 18 and it's grown into three locations in my state with 31 employees. I think I'm Pretty open minded, I want to believe something, kinda don't get why there's so much hostility when I pose the scenario that I never had the same paranormal experiences- I just wanted to see others perspectives but as usual there's no evidence, no relatable stories, no argument .. nothing ... I think it's because no one truly believes any of this...
>>
I've had two experiences I cannot explain:
1- i seee my hands
2- shrek is life
>>
>>18978613
It could be very simple that you are unaware enough that it all slips right by your eyes. it's often called the 'unseen' for a reason. I'm curious what your actual beliefs or values align with because your description makes it sound like you don't really believe in anything, maybe atheist or just agnostic? my point is that you must have the eyes to see. It's very possible that every experience you had which was logically explainable only met those logical conditions in your mind because your Self was unable to perceive anything beyond the mind's conception and therefore everything becomes something you can compute. It's very natural and just my thought about it. Try to have eyes that see.
>>
>>18978613
i can tell you for sure not one of those things are real
i swear on jesus of nazarath.
>>
>>18978613
Because Op isn't really looking. Op wants to be convinced, that paranormal doesn't.
>>
File: mc skeleton.gif (328KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
mc skeleton.gif
328KB, 160x144px
>>18978613
>why have I in 33 years of experiencing the world have I yet to have ANY convincing experiences??
because you are sane
/x/ is almost certainly just composed of:
1. retards
2. schizophrenics
3. trolls who like leading retards and schizophrenics on with their retarded stories and 2spooky4u cryptic shit
4. people who browse this board for dank spooky memes
>>
sometimes i feel someone looking at me in my room then i feel a tremendous feeling is sad at first and then i feel joy
>>
>>18978689
>u dun belive! so dumb!
>ppl who kno keep it sercet! so cool!

and btw youre doing the same thing, seeking validation from rpers and underdeveloped retards, so...
>>
>>18978757
lol did you just hear the word "nocebo" for the first time today or something? you're throwing it around like a drugged whore
>>
>>18979245
hit the nail on the head dude
>>
>calcified pineal gland
you're just too much of a fucking idiot to experience anything. stop consuming mass amounts of fluoride and toxins and actually try to decalcify and activate it
>>
>>18980828
actually look into this OP
>>
How do you explain you'r able to think about that and post online =) ? Why the humans and no cats?
>>
>>18980828

Op here,

I actually started doing this with videos on YouTube about a year ago, started a meditation routine, ate better, tried to stay positive. I truly did try this but maybe I was just impatient with results or something but slowly I stopped trying. I did read into this a lot. I have people close to me who tried to put me onto it and they seem to find it beneficial in some ways that I can't really understand
>>
>>18979265
>It's very possible that every experience you had which was logically explainable only met those logical conditions in your mind because your Self was unable to perceive anything beyond the mind's conception and therefore everything becomes something you can compute.

>Y-you just have to turn your brain off!
>>
File: 2.png (16KB, 877x317px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
16KB, 877x317px
>>18978613
im also kind of skeptic, but gotta say:

1. just because u havent experienced anything doesnt mean paranormal stuff doesnt exist.

2. some REAL creatures/animals/events that do exist and happen, that have only been seen by few people, or never seen at all
>no pics/vids
99.9% of peeps will never see them, but that doesnt mean they dont exist or dont happen.
Which leads to:

3. Some cryptids turned out to be real. Same thing can happen with anything. Just bc we dont have proof of the existance of something right now, dosnt mean we will not have it in the future.

4. Like I said, i dont know if im a believer per se, but have myself experienced some unexplainable events in my 34 yrs
>pic related
>>
File: 1.png (7KB, 547x161px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 547x161px
>>18981471
Also this one
>>
ive always wanted to go to a supposedly haunted house or something. id have balls of steel though because i know that shits not real and cant be proved anyway. aliens are more of a concern than ghosts
>>
The fact that you're posting leads me to believe that you feel pretty bummed out about not having experienced magic. Just admit that you want to believe in magic, and start being positive and then maybe you'll fucking experience some of it you fucking faggot.
>>
>>18978613
have you experienced a car accident? a kidnapping? a squirrel stealing your picnic? dying from AIDS?

just because you don't personally experience something doesn't mean it doesn't happen /exist
all you can go on is the stories of others who have, just because there are less stories about certain things doesn't mean those things are less real
>>
File: C5iqhJdWgAAHdHR.jpg (62KB, 822x526px) Image search: [Google]
C5iqhJdWgAAHdHR.jpg
62KB, 822x526px
>>18978613
>>
File: trumps.jpg (29KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
trumps.jpg
29KB, 640x578px
>>18980427
"sane"
pussy
>>18978613
op, if you deal with emotions, and the emotions of others, there is nothing paranormal to see.

Chances are, your soul is controlled by your parents, whom you follow lockstep, and live by their standards.
When you start living by your own standards, and your own intelligence, figuring things out on your own rather than being extroverted, you will find what youre looking for.
>>
>>18980427
And this is why it's the best board now.
>>
not everyone experiences the same things

plenty of people get into car accidents but not everyone does, is there any difference between the people who do and the ones who don't other than chance?

maybe you need to seek those experiences if they haven't come to you, have you actively tried anything?
>>
>>18984562
>tried anything

Like what? Lobotomy? Shrooms?
>>
>>18984576

i would start with third eye meditation and study of the occult personally, people who don't believe typically have no in depth knowledge or practice

it's easy to write things off when you don't know about them

i've had many personal experiences myself

they've led me to study psychology, physics, theoretical physics, and the occult in an attempt to explain and understand them

it's unscientific and illogical to assume things don't exist or work without understanding or trying them
>>
>>18984596
OK. I assume you are schizoid, a druggy or very stupid, how's that?
>>
>>18984615

of course you do, i don't expect you to assume anything else, that's how these things work

still stands that you've personally never actually learned about any of the things you're talking about, and you're making assumptions about me without hearing anything other than "i've had experiences that you haven't that led me to study multiple fields in an attempt to understand"
>>
>>18978613
>21 years old and have experienced things.

your point?
>>
>>18984630
>making assumptions

Not every little fucking thing in this world deserves a refute fucko. From what I'm guessing by the way you post, you're not very stupid, just gullible and probably suffer from some form of mental illness, or a really really elaborate troll.
>>
>>18978613
Personally speaking, I believe most people believe blindly which is why religion has so many followers, but that same faith can be applied to conspiracy and paranormal topics.

But, it is true also that as a civilization we are far from uncovering truths, things people percieve as paranormal will be tomorrow's scientifc discoveries.

As for conspiracy, you'd need to work your lore, read history, understand politics, economics until you're "redpilled" aka insane.
>>
>>18984637
Study your astrology; consider astrology the most ancient science. With it, with hope, you'll smarten up.
>>
>>18984643

You stupid stupid fuck.
>>
>>18984647
You're projecting your inadequacies..
>>
>>18984650
>if you don't believe this hocus pocus mumbo jumbo bullshit of mine you're inadequate

Kek. Take your pills son
>>
>>18984659
Its not hocus pocus or mumbo jumbo. The mapping of the stars is called astronomy, which is derived from astrology.

>believes pills work but doesn't know how the brain or universe does

lol
>>
>>18984637

what is and isn't deserving of a response is subjective, and i prefer to use my own discretion when it comes to things like that

what is it that i believe in that you think makes me gullible? what experiences have i had that you think make me mentally ill? it's almost like you're just throwing words out with no context to mock me for saying that if you want to see something then you should try looking

why wouldn't you learn about something to properly debunk it instead of just tossing out meaningless words and being openly ignorant on the subject matter?

you don't believe so i imagine you think study and trying will only prove you right, so there's nothing to lose there and you'd gain the ability to actually say something worthwhile when you write semething off
>>
File: edgy riggs and murtaugh.jpg (63KB, 940x500px) Image search: [Google]
edgy riggs and murtaugh.jpg
63KB, 940x500px
>>18984664
Do go on
>>
>>18984647

post your chart, i'll read it right now
>>
>>18984667
You seem like a nice person, but a gullible ignorant fool nevertheless

>>18984671
My what negro?
>>
>>18984669
More obvious things?
Sorry, I'm not here to help the retarded.
>>
File: gun kek.jpg (34KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
gun kek.jpg
34KB, 512x512px
>>18984682
>tips pointy hat with stars on it
>>
>>18984690
I wear a suit and live in NYC lol.
Moron.
>>
>>18984681

what makes me gullible exactly? you don't even know my beliefs, you're just calling me a gullible idiot without any context while showcasing your ignorance on the subject matter
>>
>>18984681

your birth chart, go on astro.com, use the drop down menu under horoscopes and click on natal chart, fill out the information, post the chart you get here and i'll read it
>>
>>18984693
Dirty grey robes aren't a suit outside a LOTR reenactment party anon

>>18984696
Well, believing in astrology makes you a gullible fool, fool.
>>
>>18984696
I find that a lot of people who troll in this way are also connected (as I am) and just get a rise out talking shit to people who are waking up. Its not a big deal.
>>
>>18984696
Believing in astrology is akin to believing any source of knowledge which doesn't change.
Once you are aware of the information, you can then manipulate it as you see fir, which I'm guessing this anon is doing/does/is aware of.

Im sure at one point he saw his charts etc, or simply doesnt care, which is fine too.
>>18984704
>>
>>18984702
How about you read the pattern my dick makes on the hairs below my belly button while I'm sleeping? It's about as relevant
>>
>>18984704

i wasn't the one who brought it up, but i did offer to read your chart

i'm agnostic, knowledge isn't belief and i don't commit to beliefs without deep knowledge and reflection

>>18984705

they aren't getting a rise out of me, i have nothing else to do right now

i also can't make assumptions about their actual beliefs or intentions one way or another

i
>>
>>18984710

i wasn't the one who brought astrology up and never said i believe in it
>>
>>18984717
giving in any further to their assertions (youre gullible etc) is getting a rise.
Telling your information, how you came to know, etc, is getting a rise.
Responding nay further to a troll is getting a rise. You are not educating this person.
>>
>>18984714

not to the conversation, but if you want to show me your dick that's fine with me
>>
>>18984727
Not my dick anon, the patterns.
>>
>>18984722

where did i explain my personal experiences exactly?

"getting a rise" means that they're inducing an emotion with what they're saying not just getting a response
>>
>>18984734

sure, fag, sure
>>
>>18984736
All of your actions are based on emotional impulses, so, youre wrong.
>>
>>18984747

that particular string of words implies one specific emotion, you know that right?
>>
>>18984751
you can argue semantics, but, you have successfully been aroused into response.
>>
>>18978613

>If ghosts, aliens, religious entities, super human powers, or conspiracies, etc are real...

But you are literally alive right here in the US when government officials are being fired for conspiring with the Russian government to sway our election.

>aliens

Quite a few government officials around the world have discussed alien disclosure.

>religious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lourdes

You ever visit? I mean, its a little conceited to expect a religious miracle to drop itself in your lap but you can go to Lourdes and talk to the people there. People are cured there, of a variety of issues, every single day.

>ghosts

So, the theory of communication with the dead - something believed by almost every civilization in human history - something experienced by billions throughout human history - is fake because you, a 33 year old guy, has not seen hard evidence of such phenomena?

Dude...get it together.
>>
>>18984766
Toppus Caecus
>>
>>18984759

i already said i was bored, wasn't denying i responded, i said no one "got a rise" out of me

clearly i have nothing to do right now, i'm talking to you
>>
>>18984772
You have nothing to do, but whatever typing on this board is doing for you (which is what youre doing?)

>>18978613
true, op where are you from?
>>
File: 1487981394473.jpg (85KB, 717x393px) Image search: [Google]
1487981394473.jpg
85KB, 717x393px
You are experiencing what is referred to as reality, that in itself is /x/
>>
>>18984779

keeps me occupied while i watch documentaries and try to not throw up, i'm not picky about what i talk about

i alternate between a few boards
>>
>>18984792
And you think that in itself isn't fueled by some emotional need/desire?..
>>
>>18984804

who said it wasn't? what i said was that "getting a rise" refers to a very specific emotion, which none of this has made me feel

you used a phrase incorrectly, that's all it comes down to

you're starting to make me bored now, which also isn't irritation or anger
>>
>>18984820
>incorrectly
still wrong
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Get+a+rise&utm_source=search-action
>>
>>18984861

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/get+a+rise+out+of
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/get-a-rise-out-of

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/get--a--rise--out--of
>>
>>18984886
That simply means there are multiple definitions to which you have ascribed a definite meaning, making you wrong, in a sense.
>>
>>18978613
It's simple math really. 7 billion people alive on the planet today. The odds that somebody in the world has missed or dodged paranormal stuff their whole life was bound to happen. You could also be a soulless being who can't detect any of it. Or there is no paranormal anything and a large chunk of humanity is suffering from mass hysteria. Idk which it is but it sure is fun to speculate.
>>
>>18984886
>http://www.dictionary.com/browse/get--a--rise--out--of

>Idioms 54.
get a rise out of, Informal.
to provoke, as to action
Its alright bro.
>>
>>18984772
>>18984779
>>18984792
>>18984804
>>18984820
>>18984861
>>18984886
>>18984892
>>18984898

OK its time to fucking stop you two.
>>
>>18984918

already stopped, i got bored
>>
>>18984918

i didn't even bother telling them that "provoke" also implies strong emotions and typically refers to anger
>>
>>18984936
>provoke
Wrong again.

>pro·voke
prəˈvōk/Submit
verb
stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone.
Typically, but not necessarily.
>>
>>18984946

now look at the other meanings and look up "implies"
>>
>>18984955
like with most things, what implications imply are decoded subjectively.
I've said what I've had to say, good day.
>>
>>18984969

*tips fedora*
>>
>>18984975
yeah fucking right lol.
just tap out, you lost m8
>>
>>18984981

i guess you didn't read "good day" in the voice i gave you
>>
>>18984987
You didnt give me a voice, so nah.
>>
>>18984991

you sounded almost exactly like the neckbeard hoarder who works in the gas station by me except slightly british

i've decided you look like him too
>>
>>18984999
hilarious!

you wish you looked as good and were as smart as me
>>
>>18985012

do you prefer this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Rjn6W9jYk

that's your other option
>>
>>18985017
IDK, I think youre doing yourself a disservice by limiting your imagination (what you think I look like) by using things you have seen in your environment.
>>
>>18978725
When you stare at the void, the void stares back.
>>
>>18985026

i meant for your voice, you're going to keep looking like the guy from the gas station
>>
>>18985026

how is it a disservice btw? imagining you doesn't do me any favors in any direction, it's neutral
>>
File: the-dude.jpg (245KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
the-dude.jpg
245KB, 1280x1024px
>>18984704
>Dirty grey robes aren't a suit outside a LOTR reenactment party anon
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man
>>
>>18985054
>>18985054
you mean to tell me, that you think think "neutral" towards hoarding and neck-beards and working at a gas station, while you use your implications and connotations and expect them to come across and be understood as if the were the norm? lol
>>
File: hennes.jpg (103KB, 940x470px) Image search: [Google]
hennes.jpg
103KB, 940x470px
>>18985108
Heh
>>
>>18985129

i said i think imagining you is a neutral activity

you look like him to me because you speak like him, he just happens to be an obese neckbeard hoarder

it's just a coincidence
>>
>>18985165
producing a thoughtform is not neutral; as we speak you are sending me energy, attention, etc. (see the observer effect)

there are no no coincidences, noob.
>>
>>18985185

energy isn't a matter of either/or, there's all kinds of space between "positive" and "negative"

what i feel about this conversation falls under what i define as neutral, what exactly is it that you've decided i'm feeling?

so you don't think it's coincidental that you remind me of a neckbeard hoarder who works in a gas station because you speak like him? is it fate then?
>>
I, on the other hand, now that the paranormal is, in fact real, because I've experienced it on many occasions.

I used to hear voices. They used to tell me things that came true. They even told me to "come meet me." I met her. She told me she would take me to a drive-in theater and told me I would see a dinosaur statue out front. I saw it. She told me to come inside and meet me. We met. She told me I was hideous and didn't want to be with me. I know it was really her. She proved it to me. Just because you haven't experienced it, doesn't mean it's not real.
>>
>>18985219
No, there is polarity, extremes to either side, and the presence of both created balance.

You are having emotional reactions, which means you are not neutral, but being pushed and pulled.

This neckbeard hoarder is probably someone you perceive as something you perceive me as, which isn't coincidental.
>>
>>18985261

i perceive him as someone who speaks the way you do, again, you're giving this all more weight than it has
>>
>>18985261

also energy runs on a spectrum, positive and negative are just each end of it
>>
>>18985331
I'm nothing like the person you described, yet you gave me their voice.. ? plain sillyness.
Im not adding to anything saying there is no such thing as coincidence, the same way there is no such thing as luck. Those that say there is are just blind to the cause and effect.
Youre thinking I'm like this neckbeard says to me that you lack exposure.
>>18985376
So the chances of falling dead center, neutral is all the more unlikely.
>>
>>18985511

i said you speak like him so you're played by him in my imagination, it's really that simple

who said you were like him other than that? no one

unlikely doesn't equate with impossible, also near the center is considered neutral as well
>>
>>18985511
coincidence isn't about cause effect
it's about intention.
two things happening at the same time is nothing more than that UNLESS there was intention from some consciousness to make it that way

to believe there is no coincidence is to believe that everything that ever occurs is planned and controlled by something

and the belief that nothing can possibly occur without a consciousness behind it is the root of every religion ever
>>
>>18985511

btw how would you know whether you're like him or not? how would i know for that matter?

why are you trying to tell someone else how association and their imagination should work?
>>
>>18985630
>btw how would you know whether you're like him or not?
not fat, not neckbeard, dont work at gas station or anything like that, dont have fedora aspirations
The outside matches the in.

Im just saying your associations/imagination is not in tune with reality.
>>
File: Spookerer.png (1MB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Spookerer.png
1MB, 1080x1536px
>>18978613
Well now you've just been Spooked by The Spookerer
Bad luck OP
>>
>>18985658

people are more than just their job and physical appearance, you clearly have something in common when it comes to speech pattern who knows what else you have in common?

you said that wasn't what you looked like over an hour ago, and i told you that you're still played by him

my imagination doesn't have to be realistic

you just got 5 cats to go with all your stuff
>>
>>18979245
its actually because none of it is real, not because they dont believe. im sure lots legit do believe stuff
>>
>>18979351
conspiracies are real, by definition, technically
>>
>>18985730
I dont follow.. I like all animals, but cats are not my thing..
If your imagination isnt realistic, what is it good for?
>>
>>18985824

well now i've decided to differentiate you from him, and that you're the sort of person who might find one of your cats dead under a pile of things, i don't know why you send those vibes out, you just do

>If your imagination isnt realistic, what is it good for?

fantasy, creativity, originality, thinking outside the box etc

you know, most of the things people associate with an imagination
>>
File: barragan.jpg (69KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
barragan.jpg
69KB, 1366x768px
>>18985858
Ill give you a hint of why.

All of those things you listed are possible within the realm of what already exists.
>>
>>18985890

why would i imagine a person i'm speaking to as something that doesn't exist within the realm of possibility? that just wouldn't make sense

i think it's your demeanor
>>
>>18985906
Youre right, your attribution doesnt make sense.

I am not the person you are imagining me, it is as simple as that.
If you take the picture I posted as something literal, you need to read between the lines.
>>
>>18985927

i took it as something that might be indicative of you having a few piss bottles in your room, is that too literal? i guess it could also mean you have a gas station slushie next to you as we speak

you keep telling me you're not the person i'm imagining you as, and i keep telling you that's not how you come off

you come off like the guy i'm imagining, you should really work on the image you project
>>
>>18985927

besides i already told you you're played by an obese guy, skeletons weigh a lot less than that so the picture can't be literal
>>
>>18986001
Maybe you should work on your perceptions, open you rmind and expose yourself to more than the internet and /b/ memes.

My physical appearance is pretty much the opposite of what you imagine lol.
>>
>>18986025

the guy who works at the gas station is a real person

sure you do anon, sure, and you're definitely not autistic either
>>
>>18986049
Since you say that, you should update your understanding of autism.

https://www.google.com/search?q=autism+hyper+empathy
>>
>>18986083

did you just get another cat? stop taking in strays you can't afford them
>>
>>18986089
[rustled jimmies]
its alright man, you arent as clever as you think you are
>>
>>18986114

you think this is me trying to showcase being clever?

interesting
>>
>>18986125
No, I dont think youre trying to showcase being clever.

I said "you arent as clever as you think you are"
>>
>>18986136

i mostly just think i'm bored and you say stupid shit so i've decided to say stupid shit back because it's easier than pretending it's possible to have a discussion with you
>>
>>18986150
I say "stupid shit", you say imaginary shit, lol
Alrighty then
>>
>>18986180

yeah, imagining someone a certain way is typically fantasy and not necessarily in line with reality, we've established that

it's not my fault you don't like the way you come off
>>
OP, I'm 30 years old, and despite being willing to believe in the supernatural, until recently I hadn't experienced anything overtly supernatural, either. But then I did, and my faith was vindicated.

I tend to take people at their word when they tell stories. They might be lying, but unless they try to ask me for money or make me do something, I consider it harmless. And the ones telling the truth tend to be interesting.
>>
>>18978613
I experienced enlightenment at 18 and seen inter dimensional beings at 12 with a witness.
>>
>>18986317
whats it like to be enlighten
>>
>>18978613
I'm sorry for the hostility towards you friend, you seem open to hearing about our point of view. If I wasn't about to go do something I'd write a better response.

Just keep your mind open, question things and try to seek out things of this nature. Like someone else said: 'when you look out at the void, the void looks out back at you'
>>
>>18986321
>>18978680
"Life experience" is something uneducated tout so they can pretend they're not worth less than people who graduated college. I'd respect you marginally more if you had a University of Phoenix degree.
>>
>>18978613
I'm fairly skeptical myself, but I've had paranormal encounters that I can't explain, several, actually. I've learned from my experiences that these things are real
>reality glitches
>UFOs
>ESP thru dreams
>an afterlife
>mediums

I think I'm one of those super-rare people who are more in tune with paranormal activity since most people's experiences I read in here aren't all that fantastic compared to mine. It's even very rare that I experience the shit myself.
>>
>>18988061

Op here

Do you mind sharing your most convincing experience? I've read through all the comments from everyone and understand varying degrees of perspective. There are also topics that deepen the more you look into so I get a lot of what I look at is only the surface, but I'd like to really hear about genuine experiences.

Some people here are knocking me for never experiencing but also never knowing anyone in my life who also experienced anything. In digging back in my memory I actually had one moment that I discredited--- I'll share here.

It was a story my grandfather told, who I never got to meet due to cancer. He told my father when he was younger. After leaving the army air corps (which became the air force) he got work as a truck driver. Driving from Fresno one night on a long remote road, he says an aircraft flew low overhead and somewhat slowed down over the road. He pulled over and a couple other cars pulled over, and the aircraft had then flown off quickly. The people who pulled off to look all spoke about it a short moment and then they went about their lives. I had chucked it off as most likely experimental crafts from Nevada or something but never really was convinced it was aliens or anything.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.