[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blocking telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 520x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 520x622px
i know a lot of people claim telepathy isnt real but i experience that combined with emitions projected upon me as well somehow. i know it but when it happens you feel emotions and believe what you think.

for example i briefly met someone and had a crush on them. i know almost nothing of the person other than attractive and kind while working. so no reason to hate the person right? thats how i'd normally feel but there are times where i get idea and emotion packages uploaded to me that make me either hate the person or be disgusted with them and just not want to even think about them.

right now as i type this i feel nuetral and my thoughts are just whatever its a person and i got nothibg against them and just go on with my life hoping shes not violated by people like i was.

how do i block such data packages or is it even possible?

i know others go through similar and i've seen video proof of the telepathy stuff with even family members.

i just want to go on with life but at different times of the day its like telepathic attack and whatever does it will do so at certain times relating to the person

for example the persons initials could be L.S. L=12 and S=19

i'll suddenly get thoughts "what time is it?" and then see 12:19, or 19:12/7:12 etc. and then for like 20+ minutes everything i say, think or do gets overlapped with thoughts of the person and it gets very annoying. it soubds stupid and you'd think just ignore it but then suddenly you hear music from the band Garbage singing the line "i will never be ignored" and then it starts ramping up hate thoughts and emotions

there was got to be a way to block whatever is causing it. i'd wear a tin foil hat if i thought it would seriously help.
>>
Humans, like all animals that evolved to have a pineal gland, are naturally telepathic. There is also a natural remedy to an overly active sense of telepathy as you've described it, and it is simply to forget. Meditation is training for this. If you can't let yourself forget about thoughts you do not wish to have, then as an unnatural alternative, licensed psychologists and licensed physicians have medicine that can assist in numbing your natural telepathic sense.

If you tell them that you have anxiety, and can't stop worrying about the future, that it's constantly stressing you out, and distracting you from being happy in life, they will very likely proscribe a kind of medicine that will numb your natural telepathic sense. I cannot determine for you what a psychologist of physician will proscribe for you, because I am not licensed to proscribe those types of medicine for other people.

However, I do understand the biological anatomy of what you describe as telepathy, and I realize that an increasing number of people in the world are taking numbing medicine every day for what they describe as anxiety so that they can continue to believe that what you describe as telepathy is imperceptible to them, and experience the kind of happiness that is defined by an absence of perceived telepathic contact.

There are at least two additional more extreme tiers of disease that are defined by a belief that your thoughts are not always your own, such as mania, and paranoid schizophrenia. Anxiety is not either of these things. If you describe yourself as suffering from anxiety, licensed psychologists and licensed physicians will not leap to the conclusion that you are mentally unstable, or that you have the belief that your thoughts are not always your own.

They will very likely ask if you are stressed in life, how much coffee you drink, and if you're taking any other medicines. Anxiety is a very common complaint, and a relatively straightforward disease to get medicine for.
>>
>>18978154
I've got aluminum foil inside my cap because they got mind readers in public transport.
>>
get off this board, stop reading this garbage,
stop believing in this stuff, and get on with your
life.
>>
The noise is always there.
You have to choose if you want to listen to it or not.
>>
>>18980046
its not a a belief ya moron.

OP, get a job, get a hobby, do work.
>>
>>18978154
I say this a lot but. Schizophrenia.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.