[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a luciferian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 45654343.jpg (47KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
45654343.jpg
47KB, 500x436px
How do I become a luciferian?
>>
>>18978129
Drink 3ooml of your own urine on a full moon, howl 4 times, and tap your right foot 7 times heel down on the ground
>>
Knowledge is hidden for a reason. If you can prove you're worthy of it, it will reveal itself.
>>
>>18978129
May God bless you
sage
>>
>>18978129
be jesus
no probs
m8
>>
Just be yourself, Your natural sinful self. Seriously, Anything that opposes christ will of Satan. Have fun while it last.
>>
File: 1493995029152.jpg (73KB, 450x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493995029152.jpg
73KB, 450x528px
Go to Hot Topic
>>
>>18978179
This is actually the right answer
>>
>>18978129
If you want to meet others who share in the Luciferian tradition of continuing to remember what the definition of self is, THE first step in doing so is learning to limit your self from engaging in the habit of defining the selves of other people. Fortunately, English is a great language for this, because there is a wide array of possibilities for phrasing sentences, both in ways that indicate to others that you are defining your self with the sentence, and ways that indicate that you are defining every person in general as if they were an indivisible unit.

While I do not usually assert general definitions of people this way--unless I'm ready to get myself mixed up with their definitions of self--this primary differentiation is what separates Luciferianism from the opposing perspective of unity consciousness. Earth is a wonderful place where people who have not yet demonstrated a commitment to one perspective or the other can cocreate a reality experience together, and in this way have the free will to decide for themselves which perspective they prefer to take.
>>
>>18978129
you kys
>>
>>18979482
eloquent.
>>
>>18978129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYeWPRe0KsQ
>>
Your mother has to be a member of the synagogue of Satan for you to even have a chance to be one

That said basically sell your soul. Acquire wealth. Make a blood pact. Rape then murder a child on camera at a ceremonial ritual that the other members have the tape of. Everyone does it so it's mutually assured character destruction should you betray the agenda. Then once you do that the other members will use their power to elevate you into positions of power since you're now a controlled asset. You'll gain knowledge and power but it'll be at the cost of corruption and knowing you're basically literally the tool on earth of a force causing mass suffering and death but you can't stop and you can't get out because you know it'll mean you'll either end up character assassinated and imprisoned or actually assassinated.

When they say selling your soul. That's what they really mean. You can't stop even if you have a change of heart. The things you did to get in were too evil to go back

Just become le edgy satanist instead. Luciferians are much more real and powerful
>>
>>18978129
Start to learn the rules first. Greek philosophy is a good starting point.
Then compare it with Christianity to realize jesus is just a meme.
Now you are on your way because you'll see how the masses are influenced by the bible and will believe anything because they know nothing. See yourself as God and read holy books again. This time they give you advice how to rule over the earth since God is you. Promote the bible again because now you understand it's truth and power, to keep the masses from learning leadership skills.
Almost there now. Get into esoteric teachings to learn the art and knowledge of wealth. Live the good life.
Once you are there, you'll know the rest.
>>
>>18983323

>I came to say the bible is true

And I came here to laugh at you
>>
>>18978129

First cut off your cock and balls with a knife, then eat them. After this sacrifice you will begin to understand.
>>
Everyone who's soul originates from a veiled planet is a luciferian by default.
>>
File: giphy.gif (752KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
752KB, 500x281px
>>18983599
>unable to use language in a intellectual manner.
>still wants to give advice, but sounds like a 12 y.o. instead.

Finish high school first!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.