[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any correlation between demonic entities and having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: honoka-ayukawa-02544332.jpg (412KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
honoka-ayukawa-02544332.jpg
412KB, 800x1200px
Is there any correlation between demonic entities and having bad trips?
>>
>>18977844
IMO, bad trips are all in your head.
Demonic entities exist outside of your head.
>>
>>18977844
Drugs have nothing to do with seeing demons, they, of course, will make you think otherwise because they are drugs. don't listen to drugfags. I mean I guess having a bad trip would leave you emotionally vulnerable to a demonic possession but thats about it.
>>
your emotions attract the flavour of your synchronistic experience, so during a bad trip it would be more likely that bad things happen to you yes.
>>
>>18978420
Does that mean everything is true?
>>
>>18977844
is there a difference?
>>
>>18977870
Demons in your head could manifest as actual demons and vice versa
>>
>>18977844
I'm not too sure but I guarantee you that not all people who experienced demonic beings were not on drugs. That must mean there is something genuine from all of this.
>>
File: prism.jpg (36KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prism.jpg
36KB, 1920x1080px
>>18978538
A synchronic theme gradually becomes more real. At first you will misinterpret coincidences to fit a viewpoint, then those coincidences will gradually be replaced for more and more real occurrences that fit that viewpoint.

This is why a feminist rape victim will encounter shitty men all the time, because she attracts so many of the shitty ones. From her experience it is then true that most men are shitty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QJDINi9DhI
Here is a video of a guy saying he was thinking someone would murder him on benzo withdrawal.
My view is that he synchronistically encountered someone that was actually trying to murder him, because of the emotional state he was in during that withdrawal.
>>
>>18978420
This, and 4-20 blaze it b
>>
>>18977844
>Is there any correlation between demonic entities and having bad trips?
Oh yeah. Dude, you're piercing the veil. Haven't you ever seen "Altered States"? If you engage in shamanistic practices, you will have shamanic experiences.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.