[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How somebody reach Nirvana?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: download (13).jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>
I think you start with your spell check you fuck knob!
>>
>>18977564
Let go of all desires. Seek nothing.
>>
>>18977564
>How somebody reach Nirvana?

You can experience it, you never stay in the state of mind. You go in and out of it, you come from it before birth, you return at death.

You can have brief moments in life with the help of such things as DMT to show you what it was that you experience while there
>>
File: The Magician.jpg (28KB, 300x528px) Image search: [Google]
The Magician.jpg
28KB, 300x528px
bump
>>
I always like Alan Watts definition.
since nirvana literally means 'blowing out", he says it is a sigh of relief.
wew
>>
Shooting yourself with a shotgun
>>
>>18977795
>I always like Alan Watts definition.
>since nirvana literally means 'blowing out", he says it is a sigh of relief.
>wew

Which is correct, which also leads me to believe he at least did psychedelics at some point, no amount of mediation can get you to that state of consciousness. None in the western world anyway
>>
>Obey masters
>Liberation
>Get lost
>Find map
>Get to a safe place
>Find yourseelf in unknown territory
>There is no map

Nirvana is finding your way without the map.
>>
Realise you are already there :)
>>
File: vedic_universe.jpg (2MB, 2895x4374px) Image search: [Google]
vedic_universe.jpg
2MB, 2895x4374px
Forget Nirvana, go back to the spiritual world with Lord Krsna.
>>
>How does somebody reach Nirvana
By listening to Smells Like Teen Spirit
>>
>>18977564
try youtube..... they have all their videos
>>
>>18977763
This.
>>18978040
Hey now, they have more songs than that. Like that one about the mosquitos - no wait, that's Smells Like Teen Spirit. Okay, that other one about the marbles in the mouth. No, fuck, that was Weird Al's parody of the song.

Goddammit, I listened to that whole album and I don't remember shit. Maybe I stopped listening halfway thorugh, actually...

Why do people think they're great? Is it because Corey Headguy died?
>>
>>18977797
underrated
>>
File: arin.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
arin.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
>>18977564
Study under the blade like this kid
>>
>>18978312
who is this faggot
>>
>>18978312
Arin? Sounds like a gay
>>
>>18977773
Is there any way at all to confirm this? It would really suck if experience ends at death.
>>
>>18978343
i know who you are.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.