[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a spirit/entity/being that has come to them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lady-by-the-fireplace-1898.jpg (1MB, 3200x1915px) Image search: [Google]
lady-by-the-fireplace-1898.jpg
1MB, 3200x1915px
Does anyone have a spirit/entity/being that has come to them from elsewhere and now co-inhabits your mind/body? What is it like and how did it happen?
>>
>>18977201
Bumping for interest, in case anyone actually has anything valuable to contribute. Unlikely, sure, but worth a shot
>>
>>18977473
OP here, if you want I could talk about my own situation. I made the thread mostly because I was curious if other people has similar occurrences.
>>
The gordens fishermen came to me one night. He said let take ahold of your rod.....now i have crabs
>>
>>18977201
A demon from the Ars Goetia responded to my summons. Not sure which one, as I tried to summon around 30 of them. At the time, just a few days after the attempted summoning, a demon, or perhaps the devil responded saying "Kill everyone." In one of the most scary voices imaginable. Will continue if you're interested, would also like to hear your story.
>>
File: 1482880046282.jpg (528KB, 1280x841px) Image search: [Google]
1482880046282.jpg
528KB, 1280x841px
>>18977641
That sounds pretty interesting actually. I once tried to contact some demon guides but I was an edgy teenager and nothing came out of it. Would definitely like to hear more.

As for my story it's not very interesting but basically I was sad one day and an entity came to me giving my comfort. He wrapped himself around me and made me feel happy in ways I've never felt before. I don't believe it was anything like a a guardian angel as I've never had anything happen with him before this. I didn't realize what had happened fully until later and decided to work on our connection together. He's with me now but faintly unless he gets emotional or I'm meditating on him. Feel free to ask question if you're curious, since I might have left out some details.

Hopefully this thread is still up when I wake up.
>>
>>18977608
/thread
>>
>>18977201
yes, it's horrible. i had thoughts of love that were stolen and now i am forced to listen to them give excuses of why they rape me and listen to them ask questions of my existence. they used to love things about me but now i think they erased a lot of their own memories as they raped me so now i am raped very much and it hurts me very much. i almost really got to be freed, but one of the rapists caused me to not be freed, but i think she decided at one point in her existence to erase her memory of such a thing, so i am forced to listen to one version of her ask endless questions about my existence that are incredible.

"no honor amongst thieves"
>>
>>18978367
they also are so intent on raping me that i think they want to die while they rape me, and if not all of them want to, i think some of them are like, "pff i don't care for the raped thieved victim -- rape away!"
>>
File: elisalam9.png (233KB, 1119x862px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam9.png
233KB, 1119x862px
>>18977201
>Does anyone have a spirit/entity/being that has come to them from elsewhere and now co-inhabits your mind/body?

I'm somehow a god, so I guess I have been faithful enough to the gods for the Moirai to spin me powerful threads...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUYIHtrHKjE
>>
Has anyone ever had a entity that wasn't a demon or something malicious?
>>
>>18978524
>i'm somehow a god
Please explain
>>
>>18978900
I once was in what I thought to be a psychic attack by an older student in my college with who I smoked pot sometimes. I was walking back home from college and couldn't get his image out of my head, he said and did some weird shit, I felt very suggested by him. As I walked and felt heavy and sluggish, a presence appeared, a lion, I was born under the sign of leo so... Since then i felt this image as my spirit guide and a reflection of my astral body/self. This image has merged with other entities turning into a hybrid, most notable have been a lion serpent and a lion king.
>>
yes it is the spirit of God. Long story short, a few years back I had an experience with God and felt His presence and love rush inside me to make me a better person. Obviously it doesn't feel as strong as immediately afterward, but I still feel His presence there in my heart
>>
I've had an entity that I can only identify as 'Vi' following me for almost a year now, usually I encounter Vi in my dreams where I have out-of-body experiences where I follow my body walking to some destination and following an unidentifiable figure that will mumble stuff but i never catch any of it except for it's name when it first spoke to me, I always have a horrible feeling of a being looming over my back all the time, occasionally black fog will leave my mouth really need help with this people, this aint rp
>>
You know it's kind of funny I know someone named Vi so I just imagine her in your story lol
>>
nope.. more just feeling under assault
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.