[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Illuminati's Final Warning for Kayne West!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: kan.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kan.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
what the fuck is going on?
is this shit for real?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYrQA_ticbA
>>
Who cares about that cuck
>>
>>18976857
OP here
I've never heard any of his music.
does his songs have any kind of message related to the illuminatis?
>>
>>18976865
he had a massive breakdown a while back, talking about how people were after him, he is known to go on rants on stage at his concerts and people record them.
He also criticized Clinton and congratulated trump on winning.
He then had a break down, was put on a psychiatric hold, and has mysteriously deleted all of his social media, also there are reports that he wears a bulletproof vest at all times now.

Also he makes pop rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4bE2Oj0xYM
>>
>>18976865
>>18976932
He's looking for attention nothing more
>>
>>18976932
sounds like mental illness.
>>
File: go2TV.jpg (70KB, 1099x420px) Image search: [Google]
go2TV.jpg
70KB, 1099x420px
>>18976848
>>
>>18976848
What is so hard to understand?
>Kanye is a global celebrity
>Kanye tells his fans to stop being liberal brainwashed sheep believing all the leftist lies they're being told by the sick media
>Liberal pedophile elite slanders and discredits him like they do with everyone who has critical thinking skills and a different opinion
>>
>>18977031
So basically Kayne been browsing/x/?
>>
Was he wrong about any of it?
>>
>>18976932
I actually like this better than his other stuff.
>>
>>18977036
Maybe even /pol/. A guy like this can do massive damage to the power structures that are in place. If you ever talk to random young people you know a majority of them are under some type of spell like crack smoke. Only thing that'll break that is a guy that they idolize.
>>
File: armenian pirate hookers.jpg (113KB, 634x804px) Image search: [Google]
armenian pirate hookers.jpg
113KB, 634x804px
X always wondering how to summon a succubus, there they are.
>>
>>18977067
Na it's /x/ he wants those feels
>>
>>18977067
What does he say in the video, I dislike him, I don't want to watch it
>>
>>18977118
Watch it, it's worth it.
>>
>>18977118
Yeh ok, watched it, its funny, these fuckers in the spotlight are going to be torn apart in the next decade.

Looks like Kayne finally realised his ego was out of control.

>Cuck snoop dog comments saying he's crazy.

All celebrities are cucks, they're all a joke, they're basically memes at best at this point.

Pac knew it from the start that's why he had an early Demise, he wasn't bowing down to nobody.

ALL CELEBS ARE KEKS
>>
>>18977300
>ALL CELEBS ARE KEKS

Not keks
>>
>>18977118
It's funny when people say forums don't have shills, or any shills pushing their fucking bullshit on everyone.

There is shilling everywhere that there is high traffic or audience
>>
>>18977031

What in the fuck is wrong with you bro, *liberal* elite? There's a fucking right wing in the white house, right wing congress, right wing house. Open your fucking eyes you pathetic child. Are you honestly this daft? Do you honestly have NO IDEA what is going on here?

Jesus christ, no wonder your parents are ashamed of you. Fucking pathetic idiot.
>>
>>18977336

no one said anything about shills. so why are you bringing it up then??

can you forum slide and shill any more obviously? get the fuck out of our forum
>>
>>18977365
This guy gets, the whole "media is too liberal" meme has been pushed so hard public discourse has shifted further and further right.

You want a conspiracy just look under your nose
>>
File: Mind the Gap.jpg (39KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Mind the Gap.jpg
39KB, 1024x724px
>>18977031
>>
>not being a jew
>>
>>18977108
they turn men into women and make some go insane.
>>
>>18976848
The corruption sets in around/after Graduation (2007)
>>
>>18976848
IT'S A NEW WORLD BRUH

>tfw DMX is actually Jesus
>>
>>18977385
Its not a fucking meme how the fuck can you say the media isnt HARD liberal with a straight face you fucking retard
>>
>>18978250
>muh may may is unquestionable!

kys shithead
>>
>>18978250
fox news
>>
File: 6hWtAHr.gif (606KB, 342x198px) Image search: [Google]
6hWtAHr.gif
606KB, 342x198px
When you speak of the illuminati, i guess you mean "those in control"?

I believe there are groups in control of things like media, politics, etc. who control things accoring to their agenda.

Do they conduct weird rituals, magic, mind control and all that good stuff? I'm not sure but wouldn't be surprissed.

When you have an artist on Kanye's level who begins speaking out and possibly going against their agenda, it might be easy just to cut them off...

I wonder if artist actually ever meet these people who could possibly be in control?

Option 2, and which is more easily believable, is that Kanye is heavy on drugs, prob cocaine, and talking crazy...

Not long before Marvin Gaye died, I believe he was also ranting at his show and wearing a bullet proof vest at all times. He was also strung out from H and coke i think
>>
>>18977365
Not him but the liberal ideology is what the elites who are pushing for globalization hide behind because at face value it appears that it is a freedom giving political structure but in practice is it the exact opposite. Feel free to ask questions if you don't understand this concept.
>>
>>18978325
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18978340
Hello Pleddit. I see that making constant "how tu summun suckybus" threads isn't working out for you?
>>
>>18978359
>keeping feces in it's containment board is reddit now

Uh-huh.
>>
>>18976848
He knows what happens in the dark.
>>
>>18976848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZlpqRpXBLg
>>
File: 1485478989570.jpg (145KB, 726x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485478989570.jpg
145KB, 726x960px
>>18977365
Fuck yeah dude, stick it to the man! You're a real revolutionary.
>>
>>18978362
>The truth collapses under its own weight and not lies

uh oh spaghettios
>>
>>18976848
Kanye is a terrible musician.
Kanye is a fantastic businessman.
Kanye has money. A shit load of money. And will have so for the rest of his life.
He knows how to get attention.
He rides the popular train like a boss.
He is truly Satanic.

He just does whatever it takes to get more attention / money. Ya'll should take notes an watch a pro do his job.
Is he making shit up?
He'll beter if he wants to keep selling his personality. Don't you get celebs at all?
It is all drama and role playing. That is how money is made grasshoppers.
>>
>>18978325
/pol/ is there for a reason faggot. No one cares what you think about Liberals.
>>
>>18977031
>Kanye
>critical thinking skills

>Kanye "I am god and social media is my bible" West

Sure doesn't think like every Chad and Stacy down the block

Do you even know who Kanye is?
>>
>>18978616
Actually he's broke, very broke. He blew through it all somehow while still riding his hot streak. He will do like his NFL and NBA brothers, go from a multi millionaire to broke overnight cuz he thought he'd be popular and rich forever
>>
>>18977067
i appreciate the slip of the ole MF DOOM line there my guy, good stuff
>>
>>18978403
straw man as fuck.

I hate lefty tumblrinas too but shit you guys live in an echo chamber just as much, if not more. Can you not see how biased and juvenile that pic is?
>>
>>18978403
>drug use
>pharmaceuticals
>degenerate behavior

The first two things are basically the same, the last has no real meaning.

Also, do you really think it's not right wing capitalist types that own big pharma? It's like you fuckers are blind how much power right wing has in USA. I mean look at Congress, Senate, trump...
>>
>>18978250
> "da media" is one single guy with one single ideology, not thousands of varying sources of various bias and viewpoint.

This is what pol really believes
>>
>>18979056
let them be, they can't read a single post with the limit amount of characters.
>>
>>18976848
Attention whore is attention whoring, boo hoo.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.