[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does hollywood work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Hollywood_Sign.jpg (270KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood_Sign.jpg
270KB, 1280x800px
So tell me.

Do all the wanna be actors, actresses, musicians, and producers have to have sex with children or preform satanic acts to get anywhere?
>>
>>18976762
They go to try outs. Agents are usually involved. And really normal things like audience response and likability are factored in, as well as executive opinion obviously. It's a mostly Christian and Jewish population. I'd love to see that function outside of fantasy. Not that L.A. Is normal.
>>
>>18976762
They all worship the Poop King. The whole lot of them.
>>
Well not sex with children, but yes, sex is a huge part of it. It's on of those not-so-secret secrets. It was slowed down, but especially in the 80s and 90s you couldn't do shit without sucking a cock.
>>
>>18976762
Well see, first of you all you have to be a cuck, ready to suck anyone's dick at the drop of a hat.

You need to be willing to do the bidding of your overlords, whatever that may be, as a reward you're granted sheckels and fame.

So do you like to suck cock, if so you're almost there
>>
>>18976762
Dan "She's a fighter hold her tighter" Schneider
>>
>>18976762
Idk for sure though Hollywood is something like politics, there is usually a lot of power and money involved. The people on the top levels like to have control over the middle men, so they choose people that have extreme and dark secrets they don't want made public, so the information is used to manipulate or blackmail them. This is not uncommon in government espionage ops to put an enemy target in a compromising position and getting evidence of it as leverage
>>
File: alien beard attack.jpg (246KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
alien beard attack.jpg
246KB, 800x800px
>>18976762
no, its a business at the end of the day so just think about it in terms like any other business like the stock market or advertisement
>you show up with dreams and goals in mind
>you better have a back round in that field or some serious nepotism
>if not youre more then likely to fail and blame it on hollywood being corrupt, sexist, racist, brainwashing, ect when in reality you were just naive
>if you do make it some how, you have to play the game. Back door deals, stick you neck out for friends, be willing to fight dirty but not too dirty, ect

they say theres no business like it, and thats true it really is a wild roller coaster, but IMO it takes a lot of other elements from other jobs. Like I said, advertisement is a big one, also business, and parts of psychology, As for the whole pedo wood thing, yes its real. Same with drug addicts, drunks, and other petty to serious crimes. Its not rampant, but it happens just like it does in other industries. There are good people working there and then there are bad people who are well connected and it would hurt the business side of things to get them exposed
>>
>>18976762
It's so they have something to blackmail people with. 'business'
>>
>>18976762
>How does hollywood work?
you do what the Jews tell you to do
>>
>>18976814
This and they're all secretly poopsmokers, i've heard rumours of them poopsmoking in an inverted pentagram formation of 66 people and chanting shitty dank mantras to invoke the poopking. Apparently that's part of the incantation

I've also heard that they have access to the best butthash strains worldwide(i'm actually jealous of that being a poopsmoker myself)
>>
>>18977209
Dan "the man with a plan" Schneider
>>
File: Ygr3MBh.jpg (487KB, 1997x2778px) Image search: [Google]
Ygr3MBh.jpg
487KB, 1997x2778px
>>18978712
Poor girl, honestly. Rumor is that creepy old man literally killed her soul.
>>
>>18980139
I know it makes me fucking angry to watch School of Rock with this innocent, cute little girl and then to think that soon after that she was exposed to all manner of awfulness...I mean that photo says it all, doesn't it? If Schneider is really as bad as I've heard, well, I hope he gets retribution in this life or the next.
>>
File: IMG_2169.jpg (104KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2169.jpg
104KB, 640x959px
>>18977172
Why going to Hollywood, is the most broken American dream in existence.
>>
she was crrying look at her eyes and look at her left hand have a napkins
>>
>>18976762
I'm not a /pol/-tard but God damn me if there isn't a ridiculously liberal agenda in the media and Hollywood. I think they're trying to foster divisiveness and psychologically weaken the populace and make us one homogeneous Communistic soulless mass. I really do think there's a homosexual and transgender and liberal agenda, it's really up in your face. I think it may be because a population without stable gender roles is weaker and easier to control. They're also really anti-Christianity.

NOTE: I'm not a conservative, I don't care for Christianity (nor am I against it), I'm not even against homosexuals and transgenders. I just think that it's objectively obvious that the US used to be more sexually repressed and conservative and Christian, and that the elite wants to do away with these because it makes the population less stable and easier to control.

In fact, I'd even go so far to say that I'd hate to live in a stifling conservative Christian atmosphere.

Also yeah the casting couch and elite-supported sex slavery is real as far as I know.
>>
>>18980418
what did he do?
>>
>>18980790
He's a Nickelodeon producer (started out as an actor) who's alleged to have molested a lot of child Disney/Nickelodeon stars, not just Miranda Cosgrave. There's all those meme nicknames for him, see >>18978712 and >>18977209
>>
Is it true that celebs are protected against magics? How would one break through their protections?
>>
>>18980844
Hit it with enough positive and white magic, and even the greatest of protections will shatter like stained glass. Especially if they are derived from dark practices.
>>
>>18980139
He can't keep getting away with it!!!!!!!
>>
they're all pretty fucked up to be honest.
Not so sure on the pedo stuff.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.