[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ontario Spooks Part 4: Canada-wide edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: CanadaSpooks4.jpg (961KB, 1600x868px) Image search: [Google]
CanadaSpooks4.jpg
961KB, 1600x868px
Now accepting all Canadians.

All things spooky in Ontario. Cryptids, legends, ghosts, UFOs, innawoods, innacanoe, sketchy homeless people, and all the rest. Just like the last one, post whatever experiences you have in Ontario (and the rest of Canada if you've got anything worth mentioning).

Last thread actually passed 300, and we had some good stuff going. Haunted Thunder Bay hedge maze? Archaeology dig finds baby bones? Canoe boy and his island ghost? Occult bookshops? Meet-ups? Keep it up.

Previous Threads:
>>18816629
>>18872501
>>18920552
>>
Reposting the contents of Legends of Prince Edward Island if anyone has any requests. Also back to see if anyone feels like scoping out spooky Thunder Bay shit. [email protected]

Someone should probably post the discord link again.
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 1024x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1024x903px
Bumping for more maple spooks. Last few threads have been really great and I feel like there are many more stories to be shared/discussed. In the last thread there was an anon who mentioned similarities between the cabbagetown monster (pic related) and the chupacabra. I was wondering if anyone else has spotted similar creatures elsewhere in the gta or canada in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x264px
Also bumpin for Old Finch stories
>>
ill tell ya whats real fuckin scary shit housing market
>>
RIP
>>
Gonna try keeping the thread alive with a story from the PEI book. This story will be told verbatim to the best of my abilities:

WIGWAM OF SCALPS

This saga takes the reader back to the year 1758, when Prince Edward Island was surrendered to Great Britain by the Fresh after the capitulation of Fort Louisburg.

Admiral Boscawen, in his report to the Home Government, states the Island of St. John (P.E.I.), "had been a place of hiding for the French inhabitants from Nova Scotians; and from the Island sprang the inhuman practice of killing the English settlers of Nova Scotia for the purpose of toting their scalps to the French who paid good money for them."

The claim was further substantiated by the finding of a few scalps in the French governor's home after Lord Rollo had taken possession of the dwelling.

But another historian of the period, John Stewart, changed the words "a few scalps" to read a "considerable number of scalps." While a Mr. MacGregor put things this way: "To the eternal disgrace of the French governor Villejoin, a vast number of English scalps were found hanging to hooks in his home."

(Leave it to historians to distort the facts.)

Sir Andrew MacPhail, writing at a later date, declared these accusations against the French governor were utterly false.

Judging by Villejoin's letters to his superiors, one can't help coming to the conclusion that he was not only a generous person but a very humane one as well.

"It is unbelievable," wrote Sir Andrew MacPhail "that Mr. Villejoin was either a scalp hunter or a scalp buyer".

The real villain was a half-breed who made his headquarters with the Micmacs. It was he who encouraged the savage red-men in the inhuman practice. It was he who paid them good money for every English swine's scalp they brought to his wigwam. Indeed this man's hatred of the English was so bitter that he built a wigwam made up mostly of human scalps, neatly sewn together and stretched over a frame made of birch saplings.

1/2
>>
>>18977938
WIGWAM OF SCALPS continued

The scalp wigwam was not discovered until 1760, when a party of English soldiers came upon it deep in the heart of the forest.

The half breed was at home, so the soldiers shot him on the spot, and then put the wigwam of evil memories to the flames.

The dying man confessed to his crimes. He said there were over 100 scalps in the wigwam, every one of them taken from the heads of English swine.

2/2
>>
>>18975907
The only one I've heard of was the "birthday bridge". What have you heard?
>>
Looks like 3 threads was enough. Bumping just in case.
>>
>>18977955
Yeah that's the one in my pic related. I gave a brief greentext in the last thread but the legend is basically that a girl was murdered there on her birthday and if you go there and sing happy birthday spoopy shit happens
>>
>>18978621
This time we're including every other province.
>>
>>18975813
The weird thing is, that Woodstock reference in the other thread here, lead me to Woodstock, Ontario. Next refresh this was at top of page. Hive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.