[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dream/nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1466423849966.jpg (2MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1466423849966.jpg
2MB, 6000x4000px
This one happened last night

>starts off with me getting out of a car
>As I'm walking with my dad he calls the place "Devil's stamping ground"
>We get to a cabin and my dad tell me to start unpacking stuff while he gets water
>As he shuts the door a man with a goat's head appears and starts whispering some shit in latin I think
>Tell him to fuck off
>He wont
>I some how pull up morrowind's console command prompt
>Enter sethealth 0
>He screams and dies
>I wake up in my bed in my own house(While still in a dream state)
>Go outside and see a girl lying on my front lawn crying in pain, saying someone shot her
>Go into my house and grab a first aid kit
>Do some WWI tier field medicine and pull the bullet out
>It's the size of an 8 ounce can
>After I bandage her up she says she should being me to her house
>After walking down the road for awhile she brings me to the biggest house I ever seen
>When inside, I see people I know, friends and family
>I also see trees that look a thousand years old but she avoids the question when I ask her about it
>She brings me to the wine cellar where we drank and ate cheese
>Then a door opens, someone shouts and I wake up

I'm not even sure who she was. Never knew anyone with her face
>>
File: 4980.jpg (356KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
4980.jpg
356KB, 1920x1152px
>>
File: file.jpg (969KB, 1283x2157px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
969KB, 1283x2157px
>>18975670
rly interesting anon-in-love. Did you dreamt this again? or with that girl?
>>
File: 1469486626211.png (478KB, 716x639px) Image search: [Google]
1469486626211.png
478KB, 716x639px
>>18976027
Possibly, she had blonde hair and blue eyes, wore a surplus military jacket and leggings.
Had the softest voice too
>>
Been having a lot of vivid dreams lately, don't know why. I love dreaming though, so I don't mind.

>I'm with a large group of people in some facility that seemed to be part factory, part museum, part victorian mansion, and part everyday house.
>We're all here to meet with the Engineers from the film Prometheus, who have made contact with Earth. This is suppose to be some kind of celebratory event between two peoples.
>An Engineer is smiling us and leading us to a large room and separates the men from the women to 'show us something'.
>Get a bad feeling
>We're all attacked by various forms of Xenomorphs from the Alien franchise, including a large bulky version of Ripley's son from Alien 4
>Run around narrowly escaping death by alien for awhile.
>Suddenly dream starts over again
>This time I try to warn people before they separate the men and women
>But this time nothing bad happens and instead the men and women reunite after being separated and everyone begins fucking one another
>My brain was telling me that it was because the Engineers put pharamones or something in the air so we could experience a pleasurable time
>Dream starts over again
>This time I try to escape by myself before anything bad happens
>Wonder through the maze-like facility until I find a hallway that leads into a small household
>Exit household and I'm outside
>I begin to question why we're meeting aliens in this place
>My mind answers that question by revealing that this whole area is a simulation created by the Engineers
>I walk around the outside, which looks like a normal neighborhood, to find a way out
>Cars drive by and I wonder who the hell are driving them
>Look into one as it drives by and sees a human made of what looks like plastic with glowing eyes and sharp grin.
>Realize that it must be a robot and now the Engineers know where I am.
>Wake up
It was a pretty fun experience. I guess I'm just really excited for Alien: Covenant.
>>
Few nights ago
>be in my old flat in the city where i lived around 10 years ago
>looking out the windows down to the streets
>not much going on here and there pedestrians
>phone rings
>have phone on my ear
I dont remember the conversation
>look out the window see a person with big moth eyes coming from its head
>he stares from the street up to my window right to me just standing there
>i hide and check from time to time if he is still there
>still looking up with his freaky black big moth eyes

I dont remwmber the rest
>>
File: 1493357268872.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1493357268872.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>18976715
>Not joining in on the fucking

Interesting dream though
>>
>>18976715
I've been having shit like that too. Mostly lucid dreams that turn into wet dreams
>>
bum
>>
I keep having dreams about people I've literally never seen before.

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was in a house somewhere with some middle-aged white woman and a spanish looking guy. Another guy started kicking the front door down, while me and the spanish guy tried to stop him getting in. The "intruder" ran off after a few minutes, then the spanish guy and I went out in the street looking for him. At the time I recognised the 2 people but didn't know their names, but when I woke up I thought who the fuck were they?

Pretty creepy.
>>
>>18977716
Big white house by any chance?
>>
>>
>>18977716
I'm still waiting to met the blonde haired goddess that I dreamt of 25 years ago.
>>
>>18975670
>Owl with no eyes
>Lives in medieval village
>Owl is best friend with chief knight/constable of the village
>super heroic guy
>Cult group in village is trying to summon demons secretly
>Owl is helping them secretly.
>They succeed
>Dinosaur-like monsters emerge from other portal to other dimension
>They attack the town
>Local towns people struggle to fight them alongside Chief knight
>Chief knight confronts owl
>Asks owl why he helped them
>Owl was promised he'd get his eyes back if he helped
>Owl says he's sorry
>He didn't know
>>
This one was after a surgery I had, and boy was it a foul one. Still remember this dream 4 years later.
>fox named reginald
>loves to play cello
>practices his ass off, truly passionate, becoming respected
>elves live inside his cello
>reginalds about to get his big break
>invited to play at carnegie hall
>the night before all the elves sneak out of the cello and skin reginald alive
>they turn his skin into strings and then restring the cello with them
>force skelepton reginald to play the skincello at carnegie hall
>reginalds mother has a heart attack
That was a weird one.
>>
>>18975670
I had a dream I was back in highschool except I was popular and people laughed at my jokes and my teachers liked me but we were all 20 something years old and near the end I got up from my desk and walked to the window and realized "This is a dream isn't it" and then I felt myself wake up and I was a NEET again.

Dammit.
>>
>>18976715
Woah! Been getting a lot of vivid dreams, too! But I can't recall 'em... the images don't do flashbacks. They just fade as fast as I ponder about it. I'll post when I remember mine.
>>
File: 1492318871523.gif (1MB, 636x607px) Image search: [Google]
1492318871523.gif
1MB, 636x607px
Happened a month or so ago.

>be standing outside house, figure guarding it
>as I get closer I can make out the details and eventually figure out it's santa muerte
>initially terrified of her because super spoopy skeleton, but then get an instinctual feeling that she wishes me no ill will and and is just guarding/taking care of the house
>after us staring at each other for what seems like an eternity, she motions for me to go in
>enter house, find myself in a copy of my bedroom that's dimly lit with a pale blue light
>an albino woman enters shortly after me, and in a split second we end up making out and then having sex
>wake up
No idea what was up with that.
>>
>>18977768
No, it was just a normal terraced red-brick house. There was a hedge running along the right of the garden and a small brick wall at the front. There were cars parked outside.

>>18979341
Good luck. I hope she turns up
>>
Once I had a dream where I was in love with a girl who I didn't know. But for any reason I knew her complete name and it seemed like we really were in a long time relationship, I knew much things about her. When I wake up I look for her in Facebook, it was the girl from my dream, no friends in common but she lived relatively close to me (40km or so, so there was a chance to know her irl). Anyways didn't send friend request since it would be creepy as hell and I'm kinda awkward desu. I could've seen her on the public transport or in any random scenario but the only weird thing is how did I know her name. I'm also curious if she had the same dream.
>>
Guess I'll share my dream that I had last night.
>Average day
>At home with mom and dad
>Going about my routine
>Get these flashes of black and red out of no where, all I can hear is this white noise
>See a black figure
>Fight it off and continue
>Try and forget what just happened
>Weary of it happening again
>Eventually it does
>Black out
>Screaming in fear and anger
>I woke up
>Sleep paralysis
>Woman standing over my bed, extremely tall and lanky
>Hair is covering her face
>Fighting and screaming internally to get control of my body back
>Wake up silently

That was that. Went back to sleep for another 2 hours, no problems.
>>
bump for interest
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.