[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glitch in the matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: GLITCH IN MATRIX.jpg (7KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
GLITCH IN MATRIX.jpg
7KB, 289x175px
Comment your own Glitch in the matrix experiences here?
>>
I myself had one where I saw two cars coming, braked, and one of them just vanished. Like it did no longer exist. It could not have gone anywhere.
>>
>>18975426
I was driving and the car in front of me license plate number changed. I was hysterically baffled until I realized they were temporary paper dealer ship plates and the air was flinking it.
>>
I died, saw the afterlife, and then I was back alive. Oh nevermind that was taking a nap.
>>
>>18975426
bump
>>
>>18975426
Quite literally looked "inside me" saw how my body functioned, tissues, organs, ligaments.
We're all machines just out of meat which begs the question, are we made of words and numbers and if so is there a point in not embracing nihilism?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (29KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29KB, 270x200px
>>18975426
I've seen my Digital self become selfaware of itself.
That made me think that I'm a digital self of another being.
That made me believe that Lain is actually real and I(and everyone) is a part of her.
But where is the real Lain?
>>
There have been several occasions where I've seen back to back black cats in the same spot.

One time I saw an old woman on the side of the road standing by the bus stop. I looked down for 1 second to light my cigarette and she was gone. It was in rural Midwest, there was nowhere she could have gone that quickly.
>>
>>18975426
too many that I never remember them
>>
>>18976108
I am the real Lain and you finally came to your senses. I made you as a copy of myself, but you are not the only one. But know this:
You are faded to be a retarted forever. You and your kind.
>>
>>18975426
>had two car accidents in one month

Should've swallowed more red pills
>>
>>18976093
you lost me. There's a huge leap to being made out of words and numbers and embracing nihilism. Why not embrace being made of words and numbers and carry on with life like normal?
>>
itt people who are so ignorant and arrogant that seeing something they don't understand can only be explained as a reality glitch
>>
>>18975426
Everything after November. I think someone made a stupid decision regarding altering the past. And here we are. Mandela effect et al.
>>
>>18977074
you're having a schizophrenic episode
>>
File: serial-experiments-lain-04.jpg (15KB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
serial-experiments-lain-04.jpg
15KB, 672x480px
>>18976566
The true one wouldn't spout so much hate.
You are just a sacrilegal normie.
What happened, you didn't understand the true concept of the series? I implore you to truly understand it.
>>
>>18975426

The first glitch I ever experienced was when trannies stopped being a meme on 4chan and became a populist trend, it was some really weird shit.
>>
>>18975426
If you turn around really quickly you can see the textures load in.
>>
>>18977114
Fuck off faggot. You lainists make weebs look bad
>>
>>18977114
Yeh you need to stop its bad
>>
>>18977074
>#notmypresident
>>
>>18977064
>taking it dis serious
>>
>>18978577
>You lainists make weebs look bad
wew
>>
File: 24562.jpg (60KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
24562.jpg
60KB, 480x339px
this happen to me like one ago i take the bus and i see somebody sit next to me but the thing is what the person was holding and i say hi but the guy just look at me i was thinking in a song at that moment and then hes phone ringin and was the song i was thinking than he stand up and when he was about to go i thought that he maybe leave something come back and say not fear was soooo scary then he leave and mysterious at the same time
>>
>>18978793
>being dis butthurt
>>
I have schizophrenia my whole life is apparently perceived glitches. I'm pretty sure that they are all real and everyone else is just blind.
>>
File: starbux.jpg (123KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
starbux.jpg
123KB, 500x375px
welcome to NY.
>>
I did a fat shit this morning and when I went to wipe my ass, there was nothing there.
>>
File: evil-lain.png (771KB, 1520x855px) Image search: [Google]
evil-lain.png
771KB, 1520x855px
>>18978569
>>18978577
Why the rage to Lain?
First of all, I believed in the core theme of it before I actually saw it, so I'm not a weeb you fucker.
Lain is a symbol for post/transhumanism, learn a bit about her before trying to flame without a basis to succeed in it.
>>
File: 1379072462232s.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1379072462232s.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
>>18975426
>be in middle school
>second year of french
>know literally 0 french
>can't even say 1 2 3
>scroll through the book
>stumble across a small phrase
>know what it means precisely
>forget about it
>lesson begins, teacher reaches that point, says the phrase
>wait a second, I've seen this before
>how did I
>what

to this day I have no idea how I translated that phrase
>>
File: 1492191782093.png (165KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492191782093.png
165KB, 500x375px
>>18983418
you're worse than weebs bro, you're a lainist. You're a meme that will soon die out, also lain isn't even cute
>>
>>18983650
it's all the tension at lainchan, famalalalalalalaam
>>
File: giphy.gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
500KB, 500x333px
>>18983650
Suuuuure, so you are another one who didn't understand it?
Lain is much more than a meme, you don't get it?
Also... it's not about cuteness, it's about knowing the truth, and the truth is that we are in a Matrix-like simulation.
Just leave your opinion about Lainism in the garbage bin where it belongs instead of spitting it in a Glitch thread.
Now... greentext (this happened today)
>Me having a walk with mah dog.
>See EXACTLY the same dog. Same nose, same eyes, same fucking everything.
>I have always a pet microship checker with me because I'm a volunteer in a Animal Care site and abandoned animals are a serious problem here.
>Check the chip of the stray dog and the one from my dog. Are the fucking same.
>Wtf.png
>Decide to pick the dog to mah car, put her into a cage and drive to the animal center.
>Had to stop at a gas station, check the cage and see that it's fucking empty, but on the other still is my dog but... she acts afraid, like she saw vanish the other dog.
I'm still clueless of wtf did happen. I closed the cage properly so it couldn't be that she escaped, and I know it was real because my dog also fucking saw and played with her.
>>
>>18980710
Nigga you dislexic
>>
File: baybay.jpg (23KB, 554x306px) Image search: [Google]
baybay.jpg
23KB, 554x306px
>be last year
>At computer lab in college, trying to sign into one
>accidentally enter my personal laptop password as the username and forget to enter a password
>groan as I realize my mistake (because if you get username or password wrong, the shitty computers take up to 5 minutes to return to the sign-in page)
>It fucking signs me in ! "Hello, Anon Doe"
>stare at screen jaw-dropped for few minutes

That's the definitive moment for me that the matrix is real. What could possibly be the explanation for this?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.