[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Developing psychic abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Symbols-TN.jpg (83KB, 370x500px) Image search: [Google]
Symbols-TN.jpg
83KB, 370x500px
Alright /x/, how does one develop clairvoyant/claircognizant abilities?
Pic unrelated
>>
Not sure, I hope it's possible but it might not be. Bumping for interest.
>>
>>18974623
You probably can't unless you were born with superior cognitive abilities. Sorry but that's just how it goes.
>>
>>18975123
like any skill or ability, some are born with a predisposition to succeed at it. However any human possesses the potential to unlock any skill. Be it the disciplined physical movements of martial arts or the ear for musical composition, or the mental/intuitive understanding of psychic awareness, anyone can do it. All it takes is perseverance and the will to learn or grow.
>>
>>18975137
Do you know this as fact, or are you just hoping
>>
>>18975150
What do you mean does he 'know it as a fact?'
None of this can be completely scientifically tested, at least, yet.
This is all just hoping and thinking, none of this is a fact.
>>
>>18975169
>What do you mean does he 'know it as a fact?'
Either ESP is real, or it is not. There is no in between, no beliefs, only facts

I don't have time for a fucking larp in the park man, and when I see someone so confidently back something that has never been proven, trying to sell it as fact, I must ask if they have had the experience to strengthen their belief, or is it just a guess

No proof of the paranormal has ever been given, ever.

Anons BELIEF is that ESP is fact, when in reality, it could just be nothing at all, nothing to improve

Most people on this board are mentally handicapped, that is fact. What if one such person, took anon's post as fact instead of what it is, just a belief, and started wasting their time on that nonsense

If anon posted any links or anything helpful, this would be a non issue
>>
>>18975123
This post is inaccurate claim

You don't need to be born with it because you are born with it. Everyone has psychic abilities, and developing them is simple.

An exercise you could try is predicting whether a post number is odd or even, and recording a series of experiments over a period of time, and take notes on what makes you more receptive to it or not.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.