[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This really works.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: such-things-happen.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
such-things-happen.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
Has anyone ever had an experience manipulating that paranormal?
>Me @ 13
>had been reading Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark for about 3 years now
>slack a bit in English class
>teacher constantly uses me as a bad example in class and uses me as his go-to verbal punching bag
>pissed.
>get a failing grade in his class and parents ground me for a fucking month
>wtf do i do? at this age i know grades don't matter it's SATs that gets you into college so I could care less about grades, this asshole is making me miserable
>reading through Scary Stories one day and read a story about a man who uses a spell to kill a local witch plaguing him.
>I'm insane so why not?
>Next day, we just happen to be making "worry dolls" in Geography class, basically little dolls made of popsicle sticks and yard
>I name mine after my English teacher
>Go out to the woods in the evening with the doll and a large wood nail
>Chant his name as I drive the nail in a bit
>Next day, he's still there
>That evening pound the nail in some more
>Next day, he's still there
>Pound the nail in more that evening
>Next day, substitute English teacher says, "We're sorry your regular teacher had a sudden heart attack and we don't know when he's coming out of the hospital."
>muahaha.jpg
>Keep pounding in the nail each night for three days
>Whole school signing him big get-well cards n sheeeit
>That weekend my dad comes back from mowing the lawn with the doll
>"What's this, anon?"
>"No clue, dad."
>Two days later there was an announcement the English teacher was making a 'miracle' recovery.
>He still stayed out for the rest of the year and the sub was super easy and I got an A the rest of the year
>He later became a permanent teacher

So thanks black magic! Nothing bad happened, the English teacher even got dedicated to being more fite because of it and everyone walked away better off...

O R W E R E T H E Y ? ? ?
>>
(cont'd)

Three years later,

>Dad sells our house for a bigger one in the same town
>Young family moves in
>Dad and Mom in their 30s
>Three daughters below 10
>Three weeks after moving in the mother suddenly drops dead of unexplainable heart malfunction while on a run with her husband
>THESPELLWASBROKEN.jpg

Posting because I'm going to do this again. I have a job where rumors get you fired and a senior coworker is ramping up the gossip because she knows I support Trump. I need this job to feed my 1.5 year old. Nothing personal.
>>
>>18974513
i would adivse against it

two wrongs don't make a right

also if you believe that magic is real then let me tell you that karma is also real

it's a bad idea

but ultimately it's your decision, do what you want
just be aware that it will probably have negative consequences
>>
>>18974634
The way I see it I'm harvesting her bad karma. Life will get better for her loved ones in her absence, and if it's meant to be she'll live. I'm only a pawn of the universe I go there direction I'm led, I've only ever been nice to this woman and she'd sabotage my livelihood over petty politics.
>>
>>18974714
i don't know why she is doing what shes's doing
but have you tried talking to her and told her that you have a daughter and all that

if it's because of your political views then in her mind she thinks she is doing the right thing

even an isis member thinks he is doing the right thing when he's beheading "infidels"

i would probably talk to her
if that doesn't work talk to her boss
if that doesn't work and they fire you... hmm maybe try to sue the company

again not telling you what to do, just giving options

and if she does get you fired, karma will probably teach her a lesson or two and help to support your family in some way or another
>>
>>18974745
Well we work at a company for retarded adults, she's been there fifteen years and I two. In this field it's all about who sticks around so believe me people have tried to get her fired but it always comes to nothing. I need this job and this miserable old crone is in my way. Perhaps fate brought me here for the better of all.
>>
Don't listen to this idiot. Karma doesn't exist. Everything in life is what you make of it. If you think good things will happen because of your good deeds, they will. If you think bad things will happen because of your bad deeds, they will. If you think bad things won't happen because of your bad deeds, they won't. Karma is all about guilt, which is why the Rothschilds havent keeled over dead yet.

The concept of karma is all about rebirth anyway, not current life repurcussions. So fuck off with your new age know nothing nonsense.
>>
File: xZUYpBD.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
xZUYpBD.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>18974504
Only once in 6th grade. We were learning about Ancient Greece, and we had a contest to learn the Greek alphabet forwards and backwards.
Super smart, spergy kid is obviously going to win, so I decided to try influencing him to fuck it up. Decided to focus my attention on Omega, and kept thinking/subvocalizing it over and over and over again while maintaining eye contact. The kid knew Omega was the last letter of the alphabet, I heard him talking earlier in the day about how omega meant "last", (e.g. Omega Man w/ Charlton Heston etc.). Fucking kid says Omega like 4 letters into the alphabet. Looks shocked that the words came out of his mouth. Starts crying, saying "NO! I messed up! Let me start over!" Kid basically has a mental breakdown in class, kept repeating 'That's not what I meant to say!".

It actually kind of scared me and I haven't tried it since.
>>
Maybe I'll keep posting updates once I have better proof it works.
>>
>>18974811
My previous experience makes me inclined not to believe you until I checked em
>>
>>18974816
I do this when I play chess it's how I went almost unbeaten as the chess club president in high school. Telepathy is real. Even better when you take LSD
>>
>>18974841
I like the cut of your jib. Friends and I always separate when we're tripping at a festival or whatever, but somehow end up running into each other in a crowd of 40K+ right when we need to.

I live in NYC, and when I'm tripping and I focus on differnt people I know hard enough I'll usually run into them. 8 million people in this city and I can conjure a friendly face whenever I'm tripping.
>>
>>18974714
You don't reap any rewards based on others' karma. You are the not the harvester and to say you are even the vessel of their karmic justice is only ego-based logic. You should really just flip your logic around and instead of seeking to do harm to others to ensure your survival, you do right by others, even when no one is looking or cares. The universe notices. The universe notices you being an asshole too. The universe is creating your reality along with you, like two painters using the same canvas. Do as you please.
>>
>>18974883
Shadilay, bro, we truly are living in some Elon Musk simulation
>>
>>18975005
the universe has absolute will and I'm a vessel of that, if I want her dead God must in some way too. how i feel about the outcome of that is societal programming. honestly, im like the best person ever, i only ever want love and happiness, but when someone spits that in your face, to me you've spit on the idea of kindness. I've honestly given her many times in which I've tried to shine with positivity, but she is sadistic, and there's no helping that. Shes sick with evil
>>
>>18975753
don't listen to people's bullshit, and don't let them tell you how the universe works.

your view is wise. if someone fucks with you once, make sure they can't do it again. everything is God's will. karma is a metaphor at most, and a very open-ended one.

who can say what is right, and therefore what consequences an action will bring? only you know.

and for all these new agers, you should know that the word karma means action. it's not a supernatural force that judges you in your life. good or bad karma refers to good or bad actions as their own punishment or reward. just like doing a good deed is a reward in itself, doing a bad deed is a punishment in itself. this is all that karma means. it's not a secret rape ghost that follows you and punishes you for things you do with unrelated incidents.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.