[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last days. Important info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0358.jpg (77KB, 620x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358.jpg
77KB, 620x981px
Enoch states that the book is for the last generation. And contains mindblowing prophecy about the son of God, Jesus Christ.
There is a great deception taking place right now. Some sort of mass hypnosis is going on, and most people do not see it.

I would advice you to study these topics while there is still time.
Because things are about to get very weird and dangerous.
If you do not have crucial knowledge you will be decieved by lucifer.
>>
File: 1490176099412.png (498KB, 444x583px) Image search: [Google]
1490176099412.png
498KB, 444x583px
>>18974412
What if you're the one decieveing me?
>>
you will be decieved by lucifer.

Implying that we already haven't been from cradle to the grave in this illusionary "reality"

Look at how they were able to stop the normies from really recognizing Pizzagate.

The deception has been here a long time. Enoch is my favorite too though OP
>>
>>18974448
Assuming we're all being deceived, how would you know your version of reality is the right one?
>>
>>18974412
If there is limited time what should I read first?
which of the 3 books?
>>
Lain will save us all.
Lain love us all.
Let's all love Lain.
>>
>>18974412
Just tell us what you think we should know or fuck off, you tedious cunt.
>>
>>18974492
>This
>>
>>18974494
>>18974492
>Weird
>Things are about to get weird.
Trust me. Things are about to get weird.
>>
>>18974499
They've always been wierd.
Lain will save Reality.
>>
>>18974499
You're the weird one, boyo. Now put up or shut up.
>>
>>18974412
>>18974412
Amen.

This is the truth. Plus it is quoted as scripture by Jude
>>
>>18974492
Or read the book yourself and come to your own conclusion. I have read the book several times and OP is correct. Its basically A prequel to Revelations. It explains demons ghosts, aliens. It was thought to be a forgery until discovered with the dead sea scrolls in the 1940s to confirm its authenticity. And its quoted as scripture in Jude. It talks about the coming of christ in epic detail. Mind you this is an old testament aged book .

A summary is basically that demons came to earth because they thought women were beautiful and they altered our DNA which created giants and freaks. Pretty much Lord of the rings characters. Then God sent to flood to cleanse except for Noah. Some have theorized that it is actually the true story of adam and eve which was a poem of the event in Genesis so more primitive people could understand.
>>
>>18974608
Thanks, that's the ticket. Not like OP just saying 'woaaah man, weird' over and over like a joey.
>>
>>18974412
>>18974608
We talking about the Quran here lads? Pretty much the same story.
>>
>>18974481
Lains your waifu huh
>>
>>18975330
Well... There is definitely some historical truth in the Koran. But it has much more in common with the judeo-christian teachings
>>
I am sorry that I could not post earlier, but things are constantly escalating. My fear is that things are about to spin out of control.

It is true that the deception have always gone on. But globalism has made us dangerously out of touch with reality.

I am not posting this to convince anyone, but warn you about what is happening right before our eyes.
>>
>>18974608
And thank you so much for giving better words to it then I could
>>
>>18974608
And thank you so much for breaking it down so easily
>>
>>18976037
Elaborate on this deception please
>>
Call me stupid but can someone specify WHAT book?

The bible?

Book of enoch?

Green eggs and ham?

I mean seriously OP just says "the book" and "study these topics", without naming anything explicitly.
>>
OP talking about the book of eMule?
>>
>>18976522

Book of enoch.
>>
>>18976594

1 Enoch
2 Enoch
3 Enoch

Fuck you OP, seriously

>OP runs up and looks you in the eye
>"Omg! Over there OMG"
>maintains eye contact and doesnt point or indicate any direction
>you look around and see nothing
>"look where OP?"
>still maintaining eye contact without indicating any direction
>"over there man look WOW OMG just look man im trying to save you"
>continues to stare at you for a minute
>"what am I supposed to be looking at exactly OP"?
>OP says "you're welcome" and walks off
>job_well.exe
>"go fuck yer mother OP!"

Dammit I almost want to avoid reading or researching this out of spite.
>>
>>18976805
>>18974492

There are several Lost books claiming to be the book of Enoch. The real one was quoted in Jude and discovered with the dead sea scrolls next to Isaiah and other old testament books.

It used to be part of the bible but was taken out of almost every version. The only sect that kept it was the Ethiopian Jews (Who are theorized to have the ark of the covenant ). They somehow escaped the catholic church.

I have read the book several times and OP is correct. Its basically A prequel to Revelations. It explains demons ghosts, aliens. It talks about the coming of christ in epic detail. Mind you this is an old testament aged book .

A summary is basically that demons/aliens (celestial beings) came to earth because they thought women were beautiful and they altered our DNA which created giants and freaks. The Nephilum... The book also has some very interesting detail about mans advanced technological state that was taught by the demons. Part of the punishment was because the demons taught mankind so many things "reserved for heaven". 1 of the main reasons why the book was banned was because it paints an almost sympathetic picture towards the demons. They loves us. And thier children.

When God shows up he is absolutely pissed. Mankind had forgone the natural progression they were supposed to follow and are instead genetically and technologically and unnaturally advanced.

Part of the curse is for the demons to be physically chained in the ground. They also had to watch their children the nephilum die in the flood. Then they make a point to say that the nephalem soul has no place in hell or heaven and are doomed to roam the earth and take the form of man in a cloud like state... ghosts.

Then God sent to flood to cleanse except for Noah. Some have theorized that it is actually the true story of adam and eve which was a poem of the event in Genesis so more primitive people could understand.
...to be continued

>>18976805
>>18976805
>>18976805
>>
Summary: you have aliens that come down to earth and are now physically chained in the earth as part of a curse for messing with man. And demons we know today are most likely astor projections of the physical beings in the ground. Ghosts we experience today are hybrid human demon souls that literally have no place anywhere and torment man for all of eternity. This was all found in a book that was originally part of the Bible and quoted as scripture in a book that is still part of the Bible. It was removed because it speaks too much in a manner that makes you feel bad for demons and also talks about a preincarnate christ in such epic detail that it reads like fan fiction .... Except it was written way before the Old Testament .. And we know this because it was found with the dead sea scrolls and still is in the bible of the ethiopian church.

Then in Revelations the chains are broken and the demon are set free. This is very close to where we are now I believe . How do we know it's connected? Well if you read Revelations it says that the end times will be very much like before the flood. And what was before the flood? Demon human interactions on a physical level and forbidden technologies.

I personally believe that this is the true story of adam and eve . Both snakes and fruit are symbols of fertility and sex in the ancient world . The curse after eating the fruit is pain during childbirth which is indicative of a phisically chamged man . The snake or serpent has to crawl on its belly and eat dust as a result as well. I believe this is a symbol of the demons being chained in the ground and on a different level so to speak than they were before. Or dust symbolizes bring trapped in the physical plain.

If this is true then what scientists have been saying about aliens possibly affecting our dna to make the humans we are today has been being taught by Christians along without them even realizing it .
>>18976805
>>18977326
>>
>>18977341
>18976805
>>18974492

....And the dead sea scrolls were only discovered in the forties. Think about that and its coinciding with the modern era of cars planes and technology ... Maybe we are ready to know the truth?

JESUS is talked about a lot in this book. Angel and Enoch are talking about the final battle (Revelations) and The son of man shows up and melts the metal weapons and structures like wax. It says all that and more.

I'm not the op btw

>>18976805
>>
>>18977326
>>18977341
>>18977349

Thank you for being kinder than I was and being open.

OP i'm sorry for lashing out in ignorance, and thank you for showing me where to start.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.