[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random Numbers And Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Okay /x/. Maybe you can help me figure something out. Last night I was stuck in a half asleep, half awake state of which I was fully aware of everything not only going on physically with me and in my bedroom, but with whatever was going through my mind. It started off with a weird vision of my mother in a doctor's office getting folded in half in one of those self-moving and folding hospital beds whilst getting an MRI and X-Rays taken with a wand looking device. I even remember what the doctor looked like. He had a very pointed head, and almost a mad-scientist hair style, where it's like balding, but it was white and frizzy on the sides. It went from that to Then after that the number 57 decided to start repeating in the back of my head like low frequency static. Afterwards, I got a vision-type of warning about a tall, 6'4" man who wore a pink polo-type golf shirt. He had a push broom mustache, and he was wearing dark colored jeans, and what looked like tennis shoes that he had for some reason painted brown to look like leather, and he was holding a broom. I got a warning that he was a 'bad man' and I should "watch out for him' and 'stay away'. He had a very oval face, and was nearly bald, save for what hair he had left was very sparse and cut about 1/4 inch long. After that (with the number 57 still repeating nonstop in the back of my mind) I had a dream about a skype conversation I was having, and had a vision of my significant other standing next to my bed. I was talking with them, and asked them to get into bed. They then replied they could not, and had to get ready for work/school/whatever it was they needed to do. I watched them walk out of the door and leave, though I knew they were never there. After that a new set of numbers began playing. It went exactly as follows:
Tl;dr - I had numbers repeating constantly in the back of my mind for 6 hours. It always started with 57, and always ended in 102.
INB4 Sleep paralysis hurr durr.
>>
OP here with more info:

When I woke up I immediately found the nearest piece of paper and wrote down the repeating numbers as soon as I woke up. Here is timestamp'd pic of numbers written down.
>>
I've looked it up and it's not an IP address, and it's not some math equation, it's not coordinates, it's not a radio frequency. My best guess is possibly lottery numbers, or something like interference from a number station.
>>
Self-bump, need answers
>>
my friend recently told me of a dream he had that he said he didnt want to share due to the events that occured in the dream, but he remembers getting up and writing a string of numbers and letters down on a Posted Note. We havent been able to figure it out yet
>>
>>18975827
To be honest this wasn't so much a 'dream' as it was... I'm not sure what the fuck to call it. I was in a state of being awake yet asleep at the same time. Sleep paralysis I'm guessing, but at some point I knew I could move again, I just didn't want to.

Also: An update:

I had a similar experience last night while trying to sleep again, and was constantly in that twilight of "You're awake but asleep at the same time". All the same events occured (in order) with a few minor details, such as my S/O giving me a kiss before leaving, and petting the top of my head, and details about my friend's 8th birthday.

I asked my friend about the details of the dream, to see if they were correct, and from what we can tell, I was 90% correct on most details, even the presents they received. I didn't meet this friend until about 2 years ago, and they're 23 now.
>>
I'm just wondering who was telling you the guy in pink was a bad guy. I have a feeling your talking about me lol as I wore that outfit very recently and am notoriously known for doing bad things but I'm not a bad person. I wonder why you dreamed of me
>>
>>18976880
I have also seen numbers seems to be part of some kind of like computer program for the mind. That's as far as I know though
>>
>>18974334
BTW I know it's crazy odds I found your thread but I'm pretty sure I'm the guy you described with the pink shirt. Do you have any other info about what you saw?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.