[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seen the dark crystal /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: skesis.jpg (14KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
skesis.jpg
14KB, 299x168px
The elite are the most slave-like of all, they are obsessed with contacting and obeying transdimensional archons in pursuit of worldly gain, the irony is that these spirits/demons are likely just the reflections of their own personality defects, the shadows of the primal lust for blood and carnage that developed when all our animal ancestors had was the reptilian brain, the drive to consume, the microbial stage even, kill or be killed, consume or be consumed the typical member of the elite desires godhood, not in bodhisattva-like service to humanity but rather to be elevated above others, to feed every worldly desireit's quite funny, but the best caricature of the occult elite is perhaps ,the Skeksis, sophisticated but stupid creatures living in a world of decay by their own making.

living only to taste succulent meats and wear grand apparel, engage in old rituals that reaffirm their sense of superiority they're slaves to superstition, it's where the fabled defense of throwing seed before a vampire comes from, the lich is compelled to count every grain, the house-invitiation rule, the repulsion (but perhaps truly reverence) of the cross, senseless sophistication, it doesn't make sense but it's complex so it must be brilliantthe Freemasons used to see themselves as the arbiters of society's underworld, they policed the various societies and cults, they allowed the mutilations and murders so long as the outdated arcane rules were followedlambs may be slaughtered, but only the right kind on the right days, make the lamb think it's being sacrificed, a martyr rather than just a base source of adrenaline bloodthe elite are all addicts, that's why they do all the crazy shit they do to innocents, it's an excuse to get high and feel like they have some control over the universe, but the high is fleeting and the existential dread inescapablewhy do serial killers do what they do? that feeling of power, the rush
>>
>>18974184
Skeksis hmm? Avian slash reptoid hybrid.
>>
Saw it as a kid in 1983? Liked it but didn't understand it.

Saw it again as an adult. Admired the exquisite puppetry but didn't get it.

You actually make good points OP

For once you are not a faggot...
>>
File: Occult Films Dark Crystal.jpg (298KB, 1261x1888px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Films Dark Crystal.jpg
298KB, 1261x1888px
The problem is the average retarded millennial on this board will have never heard of this movie.

So the thread will die. Nice taste in films though OP.
>>
>>18974425
Yeh its really a great movie. I think the ending is like exactly what we see happening today.

Bad and good dissolving back into one another. Understanding, that they're aspects of something else
>>
>>18974435
>>18974425

The puppetry puts CGI to shame. Its just, so much more
>>
>>18974425
Was born in 83, another olderfag, respect
>>
>>18974453
Good to meet another fellow 80's child anon.

>>18974443
Absolutely, it's fine art in that movie.
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 188x268px)
download.jpg
15KB, 188x268px
>>18974459
I know this is kind of not /x/ related, but fuck didn't movies and music just, feel as though they had substance back then.

What the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>18974459
>Absolutely, it's fine art in that movie.

I got stoned last night and watched it, made me make the thread, I was like, this movie is fucking deep.

Love the meaning behind it, and its not even hidden. Classic
>>
Remember OP the Divine Council also contains beings of Light that can be consulted as well by us non elites.

>>18974466
Absolutely, it was the apex of creative culture for films and music. It was a magical time, and I really mean it, that can never come back...

>>18974469
Stoned is the way to watch these kinds of films OP!
>>
>>18974475
>Remember OP the Divine Council also contains beings of Light that can be consulted as well by us non elites.

Indeed.

But, that's why i like the ending of this film (The Dark crystal) the evil and good forces that were separate, we're only separated by illusion.

The gentle mystics in the film, always knowing this. Accepted it, the skeksis didn't want to re integration because like the ruling elite, they're obsessed with themselves.

>Absolutely, it was the apex of creative culture for films and music. It was a magical time, and I really mean it, that can never come back...

No, its a shame, but at the same time, we still have the films to relive
>>
come on X think outside the box a little and look at different threads. Fuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.