[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did no one notice this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (168KB, 325x221px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
168KB, 325x221px
There is a hidden disciple in Da Vinci's Last Supper painting. Look at the skin color of Judas compared to the "hand" reaching out for the bread. It is NOT Judas' hand. Judas has darker skin, but the hand reaching out has pale white skin.

Peter is seen grabbing the arm of the hidden disciple who has a knife in his hand. You see Judas is turning to his side. The hidden disciple is wearing green.

Do you see it now? How did no one see this?

This means that the woman-looking disciple to the side of Jesus may be Mary after all. It was hidden in plain view after all.
>>
>>18974027
I always just figured it WAS Mary
>>
File: Giampietrino-Last-Supper-ca-1520.jpg (196KB, 2100x800px) Image search: [Google]
Giampietrino-Last-Supper-ca-1520.jpg
196KB, 2100x800px
Didn't you find a smaller and more crappier picture? Here, from Wikipedia.
>>
>>18974027

no one saw it because you're creating an entire theory based off a photo with the quality of a 1996 jpeg rather than something representative of the actual painting.

Look at the higher quality shot above and it's pretty obvious whose hands are where
>>
>>18974085
>order table for 24
>just so you and your friends can all sit on one side
Why was this allowed?
>>
>>18974488
Yeah. I wonder why they didn't use 3d paintings 1!!! Or maybe 4d
>>
you're all forgetting the one major detail, da vinci painted this shit based off of even to him, an ancient story

retards
>>
>>18974027
It's a reference to handing off the leadership in secret. To avoid persecution. Mary Magdalene.
>>
>>18974729
They noticed it. It's just not supposed to exist, truth. Kek.
>>
its not an extra hand you retard, its just the guy in the blue with his one hand turned back on his hip kinda awkwardly.
>>
>>18974085
>me all the way on the right.
>>
that woman is john
>>
>>18975348
They say it's Peter, At tours viewing the actual painting. Also, it makes more sense.
>>
>>18975356

peter is typically depicted as an older man, whereas john (the disciple jesus loved) was typically depicted as younger and more effeminate

he's the one jesus showed the revelation to, and the only one who stood by when jesus died, him being at jesus' side at the table makes more sense than peter who denied him
>>
>>18974027
>How did no one see this?

Yeah, they just wrote a book that sold hundreds of millions of copies and had a movie adaptation telling about it. I'm sure there's still someone besides you left who only just found out
>>
>>18974027
>this painting isn't accurate to an event that happened over ONE THOUSAND YEARS before it was painted using paint which peeled off, then had to be repainted with something other than EGG WHITE BASED PAINT by OTHER PEOPLE?

NO FUCKING SHIT, SHERLOCK, YOU'RE A MODERN DAY GENIUS
>>
>>18974085
Anyone else notice that almost only left feet are showing? Jesus and the man on the far left are the only ones depicted with the right foot. I wonder if this has to do with walking on the left path vs walking neutral?
>>
>>18976309
Or that everyone in the entire image was wrong, and Jesus didn't know a thing about it.
>>
>>18976315
But, son of God. Did they say they would do what he wished, and then how to pressure? People will kill to protect ego. And to be seen as correct by history. It would seem.
>>
>>18976326
*bow.
>>
This painting has been through a lot.

>Vibrations from Allied bombings during World War II further contributed to the painting's destruction. Finally, in 1980, a 19-year restoration effort began. The Last Supper was ultimately restored, but it lost much of its original paint along the way.
>>
File: last supper.jpg (744KB, 900x645px) Image search: [Google]
last supper.jpg
744KB, 900x645px
>>
File: The only white guy.jpg (47KB, 552x677px) Image search: [Google]
The only white guy.jpg
47KB, 552x677px
>>18974027
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.