[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make a deal with a demon...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Michael_Pacher_004.jpg (659KB, 1200x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Pacher_004.jpg
659KB, 1200x1392px
Or anything supernatural. I'm sure these threads have been made a million times, but this time I want to do it myself. I want physical alteration, is it actually possible? I don't want to offer my eternal soul for a temporary benefit on earth, but definitely just about anything else.
>>
File: IMG_0724.jpg (63KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.jpg
63KB, 900x500px
>>18973445
Go cut your legs off. You will be giving something with the benefit of an alteration.
>>
>>18973485
By that logic, I could just pick my nose
>>
>>18973445

Stop being a faggot like all those "contractor" edgefags. Even considered it's possible to do things like that, it's only for weakling faggots. You can reach everything a "demon" could offer you by your own means.

Take responsibility and set goals, work hard, and then .... SWOOSH ... you'll be a hard ass motherfucker.
>>
>>18974565
Nice Nike plug
>>
>>18973445
>hey luficer! I want to stop being fat but i cant just stop eating those mcnuggets! Its on my genes
>>
>>18974711
It's not about losing or gaining weight, but some tendies do sound good right about now
>>
File: alarm.jpg (162KB, 798x1199px) Image search: [Google]
alarm.jpg
162KB, 798x1199px
I want to make a deal to become a beautiful woman.
>>
>>18975654
Something sort of along those lines, yes. I can't find any demons that deal with physical transformation beyond turning people into animals though
>>
>>18973445
Troll thread
>>
>>18975822
Troll commenter
>>
File: 1489928634799.jpg (18KB, 476x309px) Image search: [Google]
1489928634799.jpg
18KB, 476x309px
>>18975654
I'll trade you my girlish looks, but only for eternal power and the ability to rend the souls of my enemies and raise their bodies in my own army of the undead.
>>
>>18973445
you let them into your mind and let them use your body

it will make you full blown insane, you will hear voices and see things that aren't pretty as you slowly loose both control over yourself and your own awareness

there are no contracts or methods, you just have to appeal to your own vices you already posses and let them run amok and if you put enough effort into it you will draw entities that relate to those vices to you

anything else is pretty high level communion that is far beyond just "demon summoning"
>>
>>18976059
Thank you. That's kind of what I suspected, as far as attracting them in the first place
>>
>>18973445
You're on 4chan so you don't have a soul to spend on a demon.
Sorry.
>>
>>18976153
going by above posts (>>18975770 and >>18975654) if the goal is gender transformation I don't even see the point in drawing demons since you can achieve this faster, more reliably and less risky without them

method being the same as druids and shamans use for transforming into animals - become knowledgeable of your own physical and spiritual anatomy, then that of the target you wish to transform into and finish it by bridging the gap with the help of imagination, will and projection

lucid dreams are a good place to start learning how to do this since it's the one place where you have more tangible control over your imagination, as it happens I've by accident had this happen to me where I spent the dream in a female form of myself and as interesting as it was (breasts being more of a nuisance than I had imagined) I never delved into the actual transformation process
>>
Lol man if you have to ask this then you probably won't be able to do it. Everything starts with intent. Just focus on the desire and be confident that a demon will contact you and keep lowkey focusing on it (or highkey when you have the willpower) until it happens. That's like the fundamentals of all magick bruh.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.