[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys how to tell if I made a deal with a drmon? I saw a white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-05-05-20-28-47.png (216KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-05-20-28-47.png
216KB, 1080x1920px
Guys how to tell if I made a deal with a drmon?

I saw a white shaped thing on the corner of ny eye it had angelic wings

So I said I want knowledge in return I di then a favor with full obedience once and said seal but just moved ny mouth, I'm scared, heart is besting fast as shut told them my soul is off the limits and I am not giving it but is this legit, I didn't do any summoning or anything at all please help
>>
File: doctor.jpg (67KB, 369x709px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
67KB, 369x709px
>>18973245
>drmon?
>>
>>18973275
Demon* im being serious im scared please tell me if I fucked up or if this isn't legit and im just being paranoid I wanna hear the truth not the good news
>>
>>18973245
>>18973287
If you didn't summon them then why did you ask anything of it? Surely you know not to make deals with everything that you see willy nilly. Nonetheless, if what you say is true, then I think I know what you should do. Judging by what you have said so far, you made a deal for knowledge in exchange for obedience, correct?
>>
>>18973297
For a favor just a one time thingy, but is it really a deal? BeCause usually I don't blink and I zone off and the light W's kinda like the light from thr light im not sure but I'm scared as fuck I had that screenshot of a sigl in my phone could it be a summoning?
>>
>>18973302
You got screwed.
>>
File: boo.jpg (27KB, 543x393px) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
27KB, 543x393px
>>18973245

>di then a favor
>heart is besting fast as shut
>>
>>18973309
What do you mean?
>>
>>18973302
You idiot. Of fucking course it's a deal. Deals don't change if it's a "one time thing". You've really screwed yourself now. You're now that thing's slave until further notice.
>>
>>18973245
How the fuck did you make a deal with Asmoday????
>>
>>18973317
It appears you didn't get what you asked for.
>>
It wasn't even a real thing how can I have done a deal with it
>>
>>18973335
This guy is lying
Be is claiming to had made a deal with a chimera roofing a fucking dragon
This is just a larp
>>
>>18973345
I'm not larking I am honestly fucking scared to death
>>
File: s4_e13_TNG.jpg (106KB, 894x756px) Image search: [Google]
s4_e13_TNG.jpg
106KB, 894x756px
>>18973345
>Be is claiming to had made a deal with a chimera roofing

Half of this thread is in secret code.
>>
>>18973351
FUCKING LARPER
CLAIMING TO MADE A DEAL WITH A CHIMERA RIDING A DRAGON
Why haven't you killed your self?
How did you even "make contact" with Asmoday?
>>
>>18973359
I might riding, I really hate typing on phones with autocorrect
>>
>>18973245
Can you speak English then try again, faggot?
>>
>>18973362
I MEANT
I MEANT RIDING
FUCKING AUTOCORRECT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18973245
Read the key of Solomon
>>
>>18973360
> be me
>feel cool
>see light on corner of left eye
>circle
>say ik somethings there
>say u guv knowledge I giv favor wit obedience for once
>say seal
>scared>paranoid as fuck
>had a screenshot of 1 sigil on op pic
>didn't even summon or call for them
>scared
>come to /x/ for help
>/pray for an hour long
>almost heart attack
>>
>>18973376
Get off 4chan you stupid attention whore
That is not remotely close to Asmoday's summoning at all and that's not even be good deals go down and to even get his attention you have to be an Exorcist
Which a faggot on 4chan as yourself probably isn't one
>>
>>18973376
Okay. Did you specify what favor it was that you would give, or did you just offer it in vague terms, If so, then you're doubly fucked, because you can be called on at any time, anywhere, and you would have no idea what the favor would entail. You could be forced to kill yourself, your family, just for a sacrifice, or it could be seemingly begin, such as carrying a package to so and so, only to find that months later, that package had Ebola in in, and everyone is going to die.

In either case, I wish you luck. Even if you are simply LARPing, it is better to be safe than sorry.
>>
>>18973399
Don't encourage such motherfuckery Anon!
>>
You can make a deal without making a contract. Just realize that interacting with any sort of entity to its gainful ends will draw it to try getting more out of you (whatever its intents whether positive or negative) rather than driving it away. You make yourself a potential resource and not only the specific entity but those related to it which are informed or interested may take note.
And don't automatically assume any Fallen is Asmodeus. That shit-tier Cherubin (not that it's saying much seeing as any sort of Cherubin is hilariously-obscenely powerful compared to 99.9% of spirits) is still nothing compared to the Trinity Faces of God the Creator-Source. Ultimately all are reflections of the Light, some twisted and warped badly and others more pure. Some moving towards the fundamental patterns of Chaos or Lucifer (Lies/Fear/Pain) than the other 7, but all come from the I AM. Calling upon a Seraphin in the astral realms of perception would be enough to chase any lingering spirit of Asmodeus away from you completely but you wouldn't be unchanged by the experience, so I would seriously confirm what the entity is before you resort to that.
Seraphiel. Among the Elders (Seraphin) under the primary 7 Archangels unfallen...is scary and eldritch as fuck.
I would instead get into meditative trace to lucidity, give heartfelt request for a guiding angel and then work on developing yourself internally, fighting representative inner demons and strengthening you Body of Light to better perform harder magickal taskings. Develop a working relationship with your Holy Guardian Angel once discovered or sought out and let them help moderate your development so you don't bite off more than you can chew too early. Basically take astral interactions carefully and figure out how you want to contract with what spirit entities ahead of time.
Be aware that rather than your 'soul', what you are really dealing in is the amount of influence an entity has upon you, your life, and the physical.
>>
>>18973416
So I'm really fucked? I talked about this with my friend he said its a minor spirit and told me to chant vinasa 9 times to make the spirit go away but I am not sure
>>
>>18973456
Asmoday is not a minor spirit
I hate larpers
>>
>>18973456
holyshit your friend is (hopefully) laughing his ass off
>>
>>18973477
What do you mean?
>>
>>18973456
No you're not fucked. What you are doing is over-exaggerating the problem when you should be delving deeper and further broadening your understanding to strengthen and bring peace to yourself.
Do a modest banishing and go from there. Summon a guiding angel, moderate your dreams, and construct your Body of Light.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.