[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How powerful of a thought form is pepe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0815.png (30KB, 326x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.png
30KB, 326x327px
How powerful of a thought form is pepe?
>>
>>18973113
Go back to lereddit you cancerous faggot.
>>
>>18973113
Unimaginably omnipotent. A God to Gods.
>>
>>18973113
He's not a thoughtform retard

He is, however, strong enough to influence an entire nation. The thing about power though is that the more powerful you are, the more difficult it becomes to interfere in more trivial things, it's like wanting to swat a single bee but all you have is a nuclear bomb.
>>
File: IMG_1192.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.gif
199KB, 336x468px
Suggestion.
>>
>>18973215
A lot of power in that word.
>>
frog threads = fag threads
>>
>>18973144
>Pepe
>Having anything at all to do with Reddit
They will never have him
>>
>>18973113
Powerful enough to win a presidential election.
>>
File: IMG_0732.jpg (48KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
48KB, 480x477px
>>18973234
>>
i want a soulmate
>>
>>18974532
me too nigga

dubs decides if we get one
>>
File: 1491112549846.webm (749KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491112549846.webm
749KB, 640x360px
>>18974626
dubba dub
>>
pumpkin man, now thres a meme i can get behind.
>>
Endless pimping of the stupid frog meme by Keksuckers, the religious nuts of 4chan
>>
if dubs this will dubs.
>>
Enough to get Trump elected

Enough to get Le Pen elected

Enough to expose "the conspiracy" to the masses

Powerful enough
>>
>>18973213
Does this follow though?

If a powerful entity also has finesse or control. Can't they scale down from a bomb to a slap?
>>
Not a thoughtform but a powerful sign.
>>
>>18973199
i believe this.
>>
Soon, Pepe will go the way of Habbo Hotel and Chanology. Let him die gracefully.
>>
>>18973213
But with all Deities, they must have believers to make them real or they will cease to exist. So in essence he is a thought form. It's merely the form Pepe has chosen to present himself as to us in this time because it is the most digestible medium for people to comprehend his grand message.
>>
>>18973113
not very. It's too unfocused. The most powerful thoughtforms have incredibly narrow focus.
>>
>>18975232
Watch your tongue heretic, lest we cut it out! Pepe is the Alpha and Omega, do not forget your place mortal.
>>
>>18975257
>re-posting the same memes endlessly isn't a narrow focus and empowering particular thought forms
>>
>>18975264
>Roleplaying faggot
>>
Pepe is one of the stronger egregores currently.
>>
>>18973234
New jacks= new jacks
>>
Sometimes I think the election ruined this fucking place. And other times I know it.
>>
>>18975269
Egregore
[citation missing]
Can you point to proof of it being an egregore and not just a bunch of fat hillbillies deluding themselves? Maybe reference some of the protocols for egregore creation and how they were employed in this case?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.