[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here have useless prophetic dreams? I frequently dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: rstjrtjsrts.jpg (106KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
rstjrtjsrts.jpg
106KB, 720x560px
anyone here have useless prophetic dreams?
I frequently dream about insignificant things that always end up happening like me spilling orange juice, or tripping on the curb or someone telling a particular joke
its scary but its never about anything important
>>
>>18973044
All the fucking time.
Sometimes through dreams, other times in random flashes in my daily life.
The length between dreaming it and the thing happening can vary from a few days to 9 years.
>>
>>18973052
>vary from a few days to 9 years.
wew lad, for me its usually one to two weeks after the dream
>>
>>18973044
yes they are useless.... I once dream a vision of just a second of the future... it was me squatting to say hi my dog while my cousin was coughing
>>
>>18973044
I've had direct visions of my future, down to furniture. Every detail. And it did nothing to help me change what I saw. So it's pretty useless. I guess it makes things easier in its own way. But practically useless.
>>
>>18973070
One of them was, I was putting my kids Legos away into a very specific container. I didn't have a kid at the time. It hit me when I was doing it, that I was remembering a dream. Everything was the way it was in the dream, but now it made sense. Felt like everything dropped.
>>
>>18973065
Yeah, and the 9 year one was fucking useless.
It was literally just me pressing unsubscribe for a youtube channel with a dark blue background. I think it was called like Kryptonite something?
I never realize when the "prophecy" is coming up until it's literally happening either, so this really fucks with my head sometimes.
The 9 year one was really confusing when I first dreamt it too, because it was before years and years of updates to the look of youtube, so I had no idea what was going to happen.
>>
>>18973044
>anyone here have useless prophetic dreams?

I wouldn't call them useless. But anyone can have them, it just requires one to remember his dreams. Its a very common phenomena
>>
Prophetic dreams are a myth. Precognition only occurs during extreme focus and is impossible if you're even a little bit tired, let alone asleep.
>>
>>18973197
No I have them all the time. Its no myth. You can't say its just a myth, because, you
>>
>>18973197
haven't experienced it. By by the sounds of it, if one was to share experiences with you, you would say they're bullshitting.

So there is no reason talking about it!
>>
>>18973251
>>18973255
If someone's brain is so attuned that they can see the future even while asleep, then surely they would have no problem doing it at will while awake, where focusing is much easier. Somebody who could do that wouldn't be on /x/ though.
>>
>>18973263
>then surely they would have no problem doing it at will while awake, where focusing is much easier. Somebody who could do that wouldn't be on /x/ though.

I disagree,however, I have never tried. I mean I could share with you prophetic dreams, but, like I said you would just say I'm making it up.

As for trying to I guess, remote view, what you're saying, I have no experience with this, I am experienced in dream states.

Can it be done? Who knows, wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>18973263
It comes down to this, I really don't care what other people think about what I experience, I can't show you my experiences, One can share in inward experience in the form of language.

That's it, what you believe or not, well that's your business.
>>
>>18973044
I've dreamed at least 5 times about the end of the world this year. Hope its not prophetic. From nukes, meteors, to the earth just evaporating. Very strange. I heard they say when you dream like this, its likely you a facing a large change in your own life though and your brain is processing the end of something meaningful to you.
>>
Last year i had a very vivid dream in that dream i saw my mom falling from a 2nd floor then i run to her and she was laying on the floor then the ambulance take her. When i woke I woke very shocked 1 week later my mom was diagnostised with schyzophrenia.
>>
>>18973044
Had a dream once i was a teacher on Mars teaching enlightened things to people, elementary children specifically. The place was huge and it had a huge security room with no guns, just tons of cameras. The place was probably the size of a large college campus. Anyway,
>Standing in the front of a class of 8 year olds, though consciousness is flashing around as it generally does in my dreams.
>Flashes show me pacing, talking though i hear nothing, and kids raising their hands (a class of maybe twenty kids)
>Alarms go off, power is cut and switches to emergency power, emergency lights flash, people scream down the hall as windows shatter
>Flash shows the class i was standing in
>Closeup to one of the windows to the Martian surface, see 3 men (i know there was more than 3 total) in what closely resembles the Terminus Armor from Mass Effect jumpjet down off of a small landing craft I hardly saw.
>Flash to the same angle i had of the class when i saw the raised hands, this time it is empty with no bloodstains and the door is open, dont know what happened.
>Flash to me, alone, assuming myself the only survivor locked in the security room watching the cameras and what felt like an hour passed of me watching the cameras/pacing the room
>Nothing on Cams
>Footsteps though come towards the doors on both entrances to the room (one to the East and one to the North)
>EnemyVoices.mp3
>A voice comes out of seemingly nowhere, a deep and proud one, as if God were speaking and it said "You are worthy."
>Another flash
>>
>>18973044
Prophecy?
The virgo/dragon prophecy is comming soon, and its talking about the rapture.

Get right with GOD. All you bros and none bros.

He's coming soon, if the stars are any indication, this very year.

Please get right with God.
>>
>>18973996
>I'm in their armor, but mine is white
>Have one of their guns
>No idea what I'm doing but I take off and try to hunt these assholes down
>Open the door and waste 3 guys with an autofire burst bc its a dream
>Sprint towards a large, tall stairwell, two guys at the bottom maybe 30m away distance wise (not height) that see me (Apparently the facility goes underground) as I approach, do a sick wall run and put a single round into each with one hand on my rifle.
>SatisfyingBloodSpatters.exe
>Landing.exe
>Bright, B r i g h t flash of white and i awoke before i touched down.
>>
>>18973044
I just get a snapshot vision of what will happen, usually forget about it until it does, then remember the vision.

Always useless stuff, like hanging out with friends and being in a certain place at a certain time, usually get a word or text or some other clue as to what is going on.

E.g. I visited a website i've never been to before, it looked exactly as I had saw that it would.
>>
I woke up crying a few weeks ago which is kind of strange already but when i checked my phone i got a message that my dog had died a few hours earlier.
>>
I had a dream that Anna Nicole Smith died a couple days before she died
>>
I dunno about dreams, but I had one story idea about what would happen if anonymous went after a sfientology lime church a bit before chanolgy
>>
last night I dreamt there was some terrorist hostage thing. A buncha counter terror forces got killed and Victoria Justice was raped and murdered. I woke up screaming only for that to be a horrifying dream too.
uh oh.
>>
>>18973044
i dreamt basically that entire archon conspiracy up

also the white light tunnel conspiracy desu
>>
>>18973197
>being this much of a know it all

M'lad l get useless prophetic dreams even at my furthest from sober.

They've all been pretty mundane too, they've never been tied to anything life or death for me, it's always very specific. Way back in grade school I would be frustrated that I had to "retake" the same test I'd taken in a dream the night before. Most times lately it's even more dull, like driving through traffic type "deja-vus". The long "synchronicity"/"deja-vus" moments are always a satisfyingly enjoyable paradoxical feeling to me though.
>>
>>18973044
Get in the habit of writing them down. Not only will it help you remember more of them, it might reveal dreams that are prophetic on top of being precognitive. To explain what I'm talking about, I have the precognitive dreams and then I also have what are basically "prophecies," where the information about the future comes symbolically.

Never just dismiss them.
>>
>>18973044
Frustratingly so! All the fucking time.
>>
>>18973115
Yes!! There hasn't been one instance that happened differently. I know only when it happens.
>>
>>18977553
When I was maybe 8 years old, I perfectly predicted the last two minutes of an episode of Barney that my sister would watch about an hour later. I know you'd probably think I just saw the episode earlier and forgot about it, but I've checked and it was brand new at the time. Possibly just a very strange coincidence, but if not, this was my only significant precognitive incident.
>>
>>18973044
I had a dream that my sister was pregnant. And it turned out she was. The same thing happened with a family friend.

I really do not dream. But lately I have been having dreams about connecting with an ex-friend.
>>
>>18977624
I have no idea why a link to >>18977553 is there
>>
I had one where I filled the description of my friends crush without knowing who she was. There also was a devil lookin fellow that I killed using some kind of console commands
Anyone want a greentext of the whole thing?
>>
>>18973263
The conscious mind is basically "static" to things like this.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.