[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third eye practice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3

File: ThirdEye.jpg (23KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
ThirdEye.jpg
23KB, 600x368px
Looking for some good third eye practicing. I like the Hindu practices and stuff, but preferably not something where you can kind of chill out in bed doing, and not something involving rare as fuck herbs where you need to climb some mountain in south India to find.

Just casual as fuck practice or texts about it. Oh, and no goy practices either please.
>>
Preferable something chill*
>>
>>18973037
>Just casual as fuck practice or texts about it. Oh, and no goy practices either please.

define goy related practice?
>>
>>18973062
Jewish stuff
>>
>>18973037
I'm willing to have discussions on it with you, the Op, or anyone else who would like to talk about these things
>>
>>18973067
Yeah, basically I am just learning symptoms of opening the third eye. And what to do after, to maintain your "open sense"
>>
>>18973066
Ok. well I have experience in altered states of consciousness. First of all, don't think of the third eye as something you have to "unlock" the third eye isn't something physical, just like the body.

You don't want to get caught in the trap, of thinking that you have to do some ritual, read some book, or do a certain amount of mediation in order to achieve the state or have an experience with that you're talking about.

It comes with conscious awareness, and basically getting rid of all belief systems, in anything. You have to start with a clean slate and realize, that, most likely everything you know, isn't correct
>>
>>18973076
So how do I know when my third eye is opened? Can I notice it somehow?
>>
>>18973071
>Yeah, basically I am just learning symptoms of opening the third eye

I wouldn't refer to them as symptoms. If anything you're just expanding your "conscious mind, and not filteering out certain things that you have been subconsciously taught to filter out.

>And what to do after, to maintain your "open sense"

Simple, don't try and define your experience to much, don't try and label it, or you will fall into the trap of becoming a slave to superstition
>>
>>18973082
>So how do I know when my third eye is opened? Can I notice it somehow?

Stop refering to it as a "third eye"

>How do you know if you're becoming more consciously aware?

You will dream more, the world will make much more sense to you, you start to see the meaning in everything, even when there is none.

You can keep going deeper the deeper you go, the more aware you become the more you will experience.

You can start to experience things and states of being and consciousness, in which you, as a person as a human cannot be identified with.

You will experience things absence of the ego, this is not to say you will ever lose your ego, you will just become aware of it.
>>
>>18973037
Also don't be surprised if the thread gets deleted, the further we get into this, the more likely it is of getting deleted.

Its just a hot topic, once you start dropping eternal truths. Things go missing
>>
>>18973091
So the basic practice of it is just to focus on the area between your eyes?

>You will dream more, the world will make much more sense to you, you start to see the meaning in everything, even when there is none.

That is funny, because I tried this stuff for about one month and had 2 strange dreams. 1st time was really strange, I was sleeping and I woke up feeling paralyzed. Someone said it is common, but when I got back to sleep I had a very long dream about traveling, everything was very vivid, and in short when I woke up I felt very good and refreshed.

2nd time was 2 days ago, when I felt a very high pressure on my "area" and when I fell asleep I felt like I was asleep for an eternity, but I woke up, saw that I only slept for about 2 hours, forced myself back to sleep and woke up another 3 hours later, this time impossible to go back to sleep, so I got up, feeling great again.
>>
>>18973105
Oh, Ill save important parts and screencaps of this thread.
>>
>>18973105
So is there a specific technique that can aid the process?
>>
>>18973117
>So the basic practice of it is just to focus on the area between your eyes?

No, I wouldn't call this disinfo, I would just call it misinformation. What you're trying to do is become consciously aware of the "self" this isn't going to happen while you strain yourself focusing on the physical body, the very thing you're trying to disconnect from.

>That is funny, because I tried this stuff for about one month and had 2 strange dreams. 1st time was really strange, I was sleeping and I woke up feeling paralyzed. Someone said it is common, but when I got back to sleep I had a very long dream about traveling, everything was very vivid, and in short when I woke up I felt very good and refreshed.

Most likely sleep paralysis, you can prolong the experience and it will trigger what people call "astral projection" takes a while to get use to. Its a strange sensation.

>Oh, Ill save important parts and screencaps of this thread.

You can if you want, you can always find the thread in 4plebs.org if they do delete it. You only take screencaps of unwarranted bans. As proof that you were banned for no reason.
>>
>>18973128
Op here, my technique is to focus on the area between the eyes and I imagine a streak of light coming from the external cosmos and strikes that area. This kind of makes me anxious sometimes / mostly. That helps and I heard this technique from some Hindu guru on Youtube.
>>
>>18973128
>So is there a specific technique that can aid the process?

Everyone is different. Everyone has a different persona. That stems from ego, you have to work your way through your ego, its like a tangled mess.

There is things that can trigger this instantly.

>Psychedelics They truly are a window, in which one can observe himself, from a different perspective, not from a human perspective.

>Fasting and lack of sleep. Would work, but not to many people will be committed to this.
>>
>>18973131
>No, I wouldn't call this disinfo, I would just call it misinformation. What you're trying to do is become consciously aware of the "self" this isn't going to happen while you strain yourself focusing on the physical body, the very thing you're trying to disconnect from.

So this is not connected to your pineal gland.
>>
File: xlarge.jpg (141KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
xlarge.jpg
141KB, 740x1024px
>>18973142
>So this is not connected to your pineal gland.

You have to try and understand this image. Once you know this is a reality, you're not bound by anythign anymore.

Truly, but you have to know it as a reality, not as some vague belief
>>
>>18973140
Do you mean like analyzing where the ego and personality stems from? It sounds like the process is mostly psychological.
>>
>>18973156
I saw something about this before and realized it. How our only existence may be our perception. If we do not perceive anything, who is there to say we exist? Kind of something like that.
>>
>>18973167
Samefagging another example: If someone screams in the woods and noone is there to hear it, who will actually know someone screamed in the woods in the first place?
>>
>>18973158
>Do you mean like analyzing where the ego and personality stems from?

You have to watch your ego, watch your thoughts, watch your feelings, and not be carried away from them, this will build up a separation from "you" and your "body".

However, it is most important, to make sure, you're not further feeding the ego, making it to believe it is God.

Some people will see >>18973156 Pic related and assume they're better than everyone else, missing the point, that they are actually everyone else.

An thinking you're like this will just further add to the illusion of ego. One simply is, its like a Zen teaching, you just have to realize, just like that.

Bing.....
>>
>>18973167
>I saw something about this before and realized it.

I will link you a video, its worth 11 mins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4Yfdg4Nfw

>If we do not perceive anything, who is there to say we exist?

Well you see, there is something, many people try to name it, I have personal experiences with whatever "IT or "They" are, however, I am not going to label them.

To me they seem to be the direct result of what we see here.
Watch that video before further discussion
>>
>>18973185
I saw it now. This is kind of denying the spiritual stuff over all. I kind of got from it that the only thing to do is to just do it, since everything really happens and cannot be seen from another angle. It does not thought-provoke the spiritual side much at all, though.
>>
>>18973223
What you want, is an altered state of consciousness.

I think that's what you're asking about. Which is why you're asking about the "third eye"
>>
>>18973185
What a brilliant philosopher. His ideas are brilliant, however, that is still HIS philosophy.
>My philosophy is the the simple idea of philosophical innovation.
>However philological innovation does require not just your mind and spirit to be healthy, but your body too.
>Your body becomes healthy by just feeding your five senses with every sound, site, smell, taste and touch you can imagine.
>And adopting the stimuli that make you most happy.
>Than you simply wing it.
> To do this I listen to custom binueral beats to find the best sounds.
>I eat anything I want to.
>I smell literally everything.
>I fantasize about anything I want. (Because they are fantasties and I can.)
>I pet my dogs and cats, and touch random flower petals, drag my hand around fences, and so on.
>I am happy, and I am productive, that's what matters.
>>
>>18973333
>>I am happy, and I am productive, that's what matters.

At the end of the day that's all that matters, but, remember with good comes bad. Ultimately this is what everyone wants, to just be "happy" but nothing here can provide lasting happiness, I think it comes from realizing that everything here will soon be gone.

Not in a morbid, way, but in a good way.
>>
Is it normal to lose emotions after opening the third eye?
>>
>>18973076
This is absolutely true.
>>
>>18973250
Kind of. I am into this clairvoyance stuff and was guided here from what I learned.
>>
>>18973388
>Is it normal to lose emotions after opening the third eye?

It can both amplify or make you numb, or less reactive to emotions. Depends on your personality and your surroundings in the "world I guess.

You can sort of ride your emotions differently, like when you're sad, you will just be sad, you see it as a current state of mind that will change to another.
>>
>>18973400
>Kind of. I am into this clairvoyance stuff and was guided here from what I learned.

Without bombarding you with personal experiences, again, I'm just going to say, once you understand yourself, you will understand everything else. When you see other people as something not outside yourself, its much easier to read them and your surroundings
>>
>>18973410
Got into a mindset that my reality is my world, and yours, wherever you are, your reality is your world, still we coexist on the same planet, but percieve the reality on this planet differently. Wow. Life man
>>
>>18973423
>Got into a mindset that my reality is my world, and yours, wherever you are, your reality is your world, still we coexist on the same planet, but percieve the reality on this planet differently. Wow. Life man

Yeh, don't let it consume you but, its important to know, but also equally important to forget. It is very complex as everyone knows, no matter what your belief is.

Basically, the little things, that's what matters. In saying that I have had my fare share of going into the unknown. And still enjoy life as much as the next guy.
>>
>>18973423
Let me add to this a theory I had a while ago. We live by different planes of perception on the planet. Humans are intelligent beings and percieve the world at a standard line. Say human perception is about 100. But we are never at exactly 100, since every human might have a unique variable (i.e 99.77, 98,29, etc). So our "reality" varies. I tend to believe that animals may have a very big difference, that is why they may percieve our very same reality differently, for example 72.11 or something. Look at the numbers as frequencies of our reality. This way we can all live in the same world, at different perceptions. Those variables or "frequencies" may give some interesting results in our daily lives though. Maybe discovering yourself extends this variable. Thoughts?
>>
>>18973128
meditate, taking the static in your field of vision your object, eventually you'll get little sparkles appearing, and they;ll gradually grow. soon your whole field of vision will be filled with colour.

you can speed up the process by doing candle flame kasina. basically you stare at a candle to burn the afterimage in your retina, then close your eyes and meditate on the colours you see. continue until the colours fade away, then open your eyes and repeat.
>>
>>18973436
What is there to discover in this "unknown" area? Madness? Superpowers? Extended calm?
>>
>>18973444
all this and mode ;) the void has infinite potential
>>
>>18973455
One thing I am happy about is that I feel unbound and unlimited to the potential of discovering this area. I guess that is the definition of "improving yourself".
>>
>>18973444
>What is there to discover in this "unknown" area?

From what I have learnt, you can discover you're true identity. What's on the inside.

>Madness?

You need to be mentally tough, go there and still be able to function in the world.

>Superpowers?

You can't shoot fireballs if that's what you're asking, you can however in dream states. Wanting superpowers is a very human thing. God wants to forget his superpowers, he does this by pitting himself into a human, or human experience. You can come to find that you're active in other states, but you have to shut this one off in order to experience them

>Extended calm?

Sure. Among other things
>>
>>18973463
>One thing I am happy about is that I feel unbound and unlimited to the potential of discovering this area. I guess that is the definition of "improving yourself".

Your ego is bound, you're consciousness is not, cease to identify with it and you will see what happens. I don't have to prove it because you can apply it yourself and watch what happens.

Don't run around the street screaming I'm God, because the thing that would be saying it isn't
>>
>>18973469
Yeah, the "superpower" thing was half-jokingly true. I meant stuff like tapping into peoples state of empathy, maybe even thoughts or hints of their thoughts, precognition, or similar milöd stuff. I have heard of kids who could see while blindfolded and stuff.
>>
>>18973475
Also, head of people who could see themselves while meditating and having OOBEs, wouldnt this mean they can kind of see their surrounding with eyes closed. This is the final goal for me, something along this way. I would want to tap into these sort of possibilities.
>>
>>18973475
>I meant stuff like tapping into peoples state of empathy,

This is something that will happen,

>maybe even thoughts or hints of their thoughts,

Most definitely

>precognition, or similar milöd stuff. I have heard of kids who could see while blindfolded and stuff.

Yeh, precognition happens, but I'm not quite sure what to make of it, you dream about things that happen in the world, you don't choose when or what to see as far as I know.

The precog I have experienced, throughout the years, show me without a shadow of a doubt its possible, I can share instances. But is it needed?

You want to get to a point in where you experience it for yourslef. Obviously.

However I will share an experience, one that I keep very close to my heart. It shows there is much more than what we see.
>>
>>18973494
Sounds good so far then, I usually want to know what I get before doing something. I usually want the quality before putting in the quantity. Kind of having the cake and eat it at the same time, though.
>>
>>18973475
After having the Dmt and initially moving through what people call Hyperspace, I broke through to a space that seemed infinitely large. The backdrop looked something like a deep Hubble telescope picture, there was different hues of purple and black.
In the distance there was a geometric pattern swirling and it was the only thing I could concentrate on, as I fixed my awareness on it, a entity started to appear from the swirling pattern. It moved slowly to me.

At first (like in many cases) I was quite terrified of the being/entity that was approaching me, but as it got closer it started to soothe me with a humming vibration that seemed to be coming from its mouth, although its mouth seemed close.
The entity was different shades of purple like the rest of the space I was occupying. It seemed infinitely large like everything else around me, it had what seemed to be multiple wings, or what look liked wings that were made out of little specs of light that weren't connected. I had the feeling that they were stars.

Around the entity were a multitude of other smaller entities, or what I believed to be smaller entities that were giving of an uncomfortable vibe, however I could only stay fixed on the angelic type being that was now face to face with me.
It smiled and started to hum to me, no tune in particular, just a vibration that seemed to resonate through everything.

The feeling was though I was in my mothers hands for the first time after being born, there was an overwhelming feeling coming from the entity communicating that everything was alright and there was no way for it not to be.
>>
>>18973475
The moment seemed eternal, which is nothing surprising because all Dmt trips feel this way, however there was a distinct feeling of a duality. And that surprises me because with Dmt breakthroughs there's usually no duality. A feeling of oneness.

As the entity/being hummed to me I started to hum back which made it smile. The transition from this Dmt trip was quite beutiful because I actually got to watch the entity drift back into the swirling void in which it came from, as realty started to fold back together my room around me reconstructing, I still found myself humming.

Once I came out of the experience, I saw my German shepherd Kujo laying next to me, he was shaking quite profusely. Once I was fully back, I tried to comfort my dog but he seemed somewhat afraid to be near me, which is strange.

This experience left me in tears. And I wish everyone could experience what I did. No words can ever truly describe what is felt during these experiences.

>If you have netflix go to "THE OA" Episode one, 1:06 mins in, when the little girl dies, the background was the same, how she was holding me was the same, but obviously the entity itself looked different, and it communicated through humming.
One of my many altered states, share your best /x/ lets see what you got, how deep you been.

This experience happened years before the Oa, they actually did a very good job recreating the experience. I was surprised when I saw it, I kind of thought, someone else has experienced what I did.

Which I know they have, its regularly discussed on other forums.

I like to share it because I KNOW EVERYONE is equally loved. You can't upset "IT"

But don't go acting like an asshole. Not you, just everyone in general
>>
>>18973354
The laws of the universe won't let your spirit become nothing. The law of conservation includes all energy, including your spirit. It's backed by physics. Nothing will permanently end. There is no real end or begining for the universe.
>>
>>18973503
>Sounds good so far then, I usually want to know what I get before doing something. I usually want the quality before putting in the quantity. Kind of having the cake and eat it at the same time, though.

I had mental imagery and expectations of what I would experience long ago,but nothing you can imagine, can come close to the actual experience.
>>
>>18973522
>The laws of the universe won't let your spirit become nothing. The law of conservation includes all energy, including your spirit. It's backed by physics. Nothing will permanently end. There is no real end or begining for the universe.

I agree, but I have had experiences in where all thought of self is gone, all beliefs are gone, all notion of reality is gone, all that is left is this very familiar place, that I believe is something which all this is "projected form"

Now this is where there thread can be deleted.

You have to dance around the topic
>>
That is a great story, wow. I don't really know what to say, but I will check up on the "THE OA" stuff and see what happens. All I can say is that humans usually are very good at connecting experiences with feelings, maybe that is why you were emotional with it. To make sense of it all.

>The laws of the universe won't let your spirit become nothing. The law of conservation includes all energy, including your spirit. It's backed by physics. Nothing will permanently end. There is no real end or begining for the universe.

Yeah kind of. Einstein figured that everything you see around you is built out of energy, maybe even matter (e=mc2) and energy cannot be added or taken away from the universe, it can only transform. For example, burn something, like a chair, and it will not disappear from the universe. Simply the matter breaks down and the remaining energy transform into something else. Maybe heat which oxide into the air and becomes rain or something, I dont know.
>>
A more in depth discussion was had here http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18954054/#q18954054

But the discussion of the contents, for reasons that seem to be obvious to me, causes the thread to 404.

Should these things be discussed for everyone to see?

Possibly not. But you don't have to read it
>>
>>18973546
>That is a great story, wow. I don't really know what to say, but I will check up on the "THE OA" stuff and see what happens.

Its worth it, honestly they did a great job in getting that "death experience" almost exactly what its like, the rest of the show I didn't really like, at all.

>All I can say is that humans usually are very good at connecting experiences with feelings, maybe that is why you were emotional with it. To make sense of it all.

It was just something so loving, it did not judge, it was just like, everything will be ok. When I'm down I just think about it.

I get down, I am still "human". Having these experiences doesn't make anyone special. I think its important to share.

Can give others hope. Hope to just keep going forward.
>>
>>18973551
Posts are carefully monitored across 4chan. Nrgiseternal had a thread here a few days ago and mods deleted it. There have also been quite a few slide threads recently.
>>
OP here, it was really nice talking to you all. Very constructive, but since thr clock is almost 6am here I might hit the sack. But keep the rock rolling, for the sake of eveyone else and newfags withing this area like me, we really have something here. Nice talking to yall!
>>
>>18973568
Yes it seems with have hit the sweet spot. I can see why things are removed. But, times are changing, the sooner they realize it the better.

No point in holding on to it. I'm glad others notice.
>>
>>18973569
>OP here, it was really nice talking to you all. Very constructive, but since thr clock is almost 6am here I might hit the sack. But keep the rock rolling, for the sake of eveyone else and newfags withing this area like me, we really have something here. Nice talking to yall!

Nice talking op, thanks for conversing.

We will keep it rolling till it gets 404'd
>>
>>18973568
>Nrgiseternal had a thread here a few days ago and mods deleted it.

Interested to see what he was saying, got the 4plebs link, or do you know any keywords that will help me find it?
>>
>>18973584
The most recent. Just search his username for more.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18939403/#18946260
>>
>>18973423
Not reality, experience. Nothing is real, but experience exists as an emotional response to perceived reality.

I am therefor I am.

The soul exists within the mind, the mind within the body, the body within the world.
>>
File: 1424366097294.jpg (1MB, 1600x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1424366097294.jpg
1MB, 1600x1398px
>>
>>18973066
Goy comes from Jewish slang for non Jew, so you actually said only kabbalah basically
>>
>>18973037
tfw you drink loads of flouride
that feeling when you have no third eye to speak of
>>
>>18974020
>tfw you drink loads of flouride

To be honest, I don't like the conspiracy talk, it derails the thread, but I don't touch it, shower in it that's it. Haven't drank it for years
>>
>>18974039

A hot shower vaporizes everything bad in the water and you breath it in straight to the bloodstream.
>>
>>18974089
>A hot shower vaporizes everything bad in the water and you breath it in straight to the bloodstream.

Sure, like I said, you can't stop everything!!!!

I'll however in it, but I don't drink it. Don't even cook with it. I have no problem showering in it
>>
>>18974089
>I'll however in it, but I don't drink it

Shower lol
>>
Should things like this be shared?
>>
>>18974020
Lemon in the water.
That's the only way I drink it, bro.
>>
>>18976768
Same, lemon is actually good for you as well. Good for the liver
>>
>>18973091
Are you not simply referring to vipasanna (insight) as described in Buddhism?
>>
>>18973388
Google the "dark night of the soul"
>>
>>18973584
>>18973568
Nrg's thread more than likely was deleted for asserting that blacks have no souls and that Hebrews are aliens.
>>
>>18976850
>Are you not simply referring to vipasanna (insight) as described in Buddhism?

Does it sound like that, I don't really follow any religious teachings or beliefs, I just started learning from my own experience, which is the only way to learn
>>
>>18973037
here you go:
http://www.meditationexpert.com/meditation-techniques/m_third_eye_meditation.html
>>
bump because this thread is good and people keep asking these same questions everyday
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.