[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are other dimensions like? And How I travel to them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: vortex.jpg (426KB, 738x492px) Image search: [Google]
vortex.jpg
426KB, 738x492px
I hate this world, I've heard of occult rituals to travel to other worlds. Is it Real? If SO how do I do it?
>>
No, dummy. That's not possible.
>>
File: 1494007160044.jpg (3KB, 113x94px) Image search: [Google]
1494007160044.jpg
3KB, 113x94px
>>18972567
Bumpin for help to OP
>>
>>18972567
I don't think it's possible through rituals, but it has happened "accidently" example would be the green children of woolpit
>>
>>18972567
If you want any of these Esoteric "Powers" you need to go to a far out there Tibetan monastery and train for years physically. Then come and study all of the mathematics you can. Then head back and train some more. Then isolate yourself in a cave for at minimum 40 days. All in all with 44years, you can be a new you in a new dimension.
>>
>>18972589
Or come out the sorcerer supreme, what ever happens first
>>
The elevator game ? Google it
>>
Get a long mirror.
Put mirror on floor and Lean mirror against wall.
Sit on floor in front of mirror
Have only light source behind you.
Otherwise let the room be dark.
Stare at your face in the mirror
you will see your face in the mirror transform into other people's faces
Wait for the face to appear of a person who wish to be.
Imagine that face in the mirror to be your real face.
Slowly feel your body transform to match the face.
Slowly feel the room change into the room of a different reality.
When your new face and the new room seem more real than your own original reality, stand up and smash the mirror (safely) to lock into place your new life.

Please do not abuse this magic!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.