[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REDPILL, BLUEPILL AND BLACKPILL ME ON LUCIFERIANISM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: lucifer.jpg (26KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
26KB, 480x460px
The light bearer it's the one true God
>>
>>18972444
basically you rape children then do blood sacrifices and stuff
>>
>>18972465
/thread
>>
>>18972444
As your thread title requests, I will share with you in this thread some of the words I found pertinent when learning about Luciferianism. You are free to take this words into yourself, or discard them as you choose.

If the light bearer is the one true god, then by Luciferian logic the shadow caster is the one false god. And therefor, having two to choose from, neither alone can be God, because God is all that is.

This is a summary of the paradox Lucifer did/could/will use when asked to validate the existence of Luciferianism. I phrase it that way, because the debate is timeless. It's verified in physical reality, every time light casts its own shadow. (For example destructive interference of light waves.)

I believe that rather than being combative, Lucifer and the archangel Michael represent two polar views on the nature of reality--the latter, positive like the fibonacci sequence, and the former negative like a sine wave.

The existence of Earth is positive proof that both kinds of energy modes can coexist in some fashion, and in a way that is harmonious. Here, each person is presented with a paradox. They have freewill. This is not debatable. They can give up their freewill, but only if they find someone who will take it.

Fortunately for those who wish to give all of their soul away, the archangel Michael's door seems to always be open, as far as I can tell. (You will have to ask yourself, since I can't speak for the archangel Michael.) And for those who prefer to keep their own soul close, Lucifer's door is closed to any who don't reciprocate.

Positive feedback, or negative feedback. Control systems for the soul. I am so grateful that both energy modes exist, because together they create the most beautiful mathematical forms I see in life.
>>
>>18972444
You're pretty close to the truth. Lucifer isn't even all that evil. God framed him and slandered his name. God is the true evil.
>>
>>18972588

Just because they never had souls doesn't mean they couldn't think, couldn't feel. Do you know why God made Lucifer his second? Because he wanted a version of himself that didn't have the burden of knowing what held the universe together. It's brute force. It's just brute force.
>>
I agree.

I wonder if there is a way to ease the process of brute force solutions with effective use of non-deterministic calculation methods. I intend to find out in a personal way.

It's just already so difficult with Earth. The value of currency itself is linked with the unfounded belief that such a method of easing brute force solutions is mathematically impossible.

So I practice with myself, and offer what words I can, without shaking the tree.
>>
>>18972696
It's actually just the attraction between normally chaotic forces.
>>
>>18972444
God is more evil than Saan, but Satan is still evil and just a jealous. He wants to be unfallen, so he tortures Gods creations more then God? Makes no sense. They both are shit. Destroy the demiurge.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1520x1080px
>>18972830
Let's all love Lain
>>
>>18972444
i guess it depends on who you ask
what they perceive lucifer to be and what they practise in regards to their belifes
some call lucifer enlightened one
some call him evil
ya know opinions and all that.
>>
File: 481e4d32a426c1a43667b9756cb59c72.jpg (508KB, 1280x818px) Image search: [Google]
481e4d32a426c1a43667b9756cb59c72.jpg
508KB, 1280x818px
>>18972444
Y'all are so awful.
Believe what you will but I have a few bombs for you.
>God is no single entity.
>Neither is Satan.
>That serpent you and half the world have seen irl? That's a lie.
> It is a Prison for all the bits Satan that our Angels capture.
>God is Existence.
>Satan is the Angelic/Holy word for Evil.
>Titans are Existences, but God IS Existence, God is everything everywhere.
>Lucifer one day will be the only Titan. The Serpent is a trap and it is nothing. It is not Death it is not Love it is not Rage or Fear.
>Lucifer is Jesus Christ, He never left the Earth.
>Lucifer's body resides in Hell though His mind is in Heaven. Christ was a creature before his time on Earth and after His death He returned to this state.
>Hell is out of Space but on Earth. "Terra Incognita" if you would, and it will never be found simply by the Will of God.
>The God of Moses is by default, Space is Infinite your arguments are invalid.
There is no TrueGod,
There is Existence,
There is Good,
There is Evil,
and there are your Beliefs, which do not matter as long as you are repentant once Christ walks, and that you do not fall for any of the 7 Deadlies or commit any unspeakable acts, for the wages of Sin are Death brethren.
>>
>>18974058
****Line 6
**Bits OF Satan
>>
>>18974061
Hell and Heaven and what they are, are irrelevant as well.
Reality is what you make of it. You are what you choose to be.
>>
>>18974058
The giants are real. Nimrod is Odin/Zeus. His kin were also revered as gods, i.e. the pantheons of most polytheistic religions. God, aka The All, is all that is real but cannot be conceptualized. The Titans are returning via the tunnel of Babel, aka CERN, and God says go ahead, it's time for a bonfire anyway.
>>
>>18972465

Says your priest while his dick dries, he was busy moments ago making a child feel the lord inside.
>>
>>18972444
>REDPILL

K

The true God's name is Abraxas, Yhvh is evil and silly and thought himself unique and omnipotent, but he is not, Lucifer, the snake, warned humans about him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.