[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on James Morrison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 5

File: jim-morrison-alan-ronay-1971.gif (1MB, 1300x1762px) Image search: [Google]
jim-morrison-alan-ronay-1971.gif
1MB, 1300x1762px
Redpill me on James Morrison
>>
>>18971599
His life energy left his body during a bad trip on stage.

Probably caused by a wiccan witch.
>>
>>18971599
>Revolted against the reptilians who attempted to conquer the human mind and being
>He even says "There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first." Because he understood the manipulation behind many everyday things we exposed ourselves to.
>He ends ups dead from a "heart attack" in Paris
>>
>>18971688
Tell me more please
>>
>>18971835
He couldn't pick a good melon to save his life.
>>
he was really into dionysus
>>
>>18971600
>Probably caused by a wiccan witch
Also heroin.
>>
>>18971688
>implying this has anything to do with reptilians and not mysticism
>implying the heroin and alcohol and blood sausages weren't harmful
also,
[citation missing]
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (48KB, 228x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
48KB, 228x346px
None of you geniuses are going to reference his nickname/alter ego?
>>
>>18972286
None of us who actually understand its origin are going to make up some crackpot theory about reptilian people, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>18972292
What is it's origin?

And the third part of Soft Parade (catacombs, nursery bones...) has really strange lyrics, what was it about?
>>
>>18972292
>None of us who actually understand its origin

So you respond to a thread asking for info about Jim Morrison, but instead of providing anything useful, you lay back in the weeds, staying away from any dialogue and throw out shit posts. Got it. Your insights in Morrison are spell-binding.
>>
>>18972332
What did you contribute, other than belittling people. I contributed up here, jack.>>18972176
>>
>>18972303
Cold-blooded>adaptable to any situation>able to handle anything &c.
>>
>>18972303
"I am the Lizard King" was used in a poem Jim wrote called, "The Celebration Of The Lizard." The poem is included on the inside sleeve of the album "Waiting For The Sun". The line' "I am the Lizard King" is also used at the end of the song,"Not To Touch The Earth".
>>
>>18972335
That's funny. It all reads as if mocking someone else post.
>implying belittling
>>
>>18972349
Not to touch the earth is a fucking awesome song.
>>
File: 500full-nico.jpg (83KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
500full-nico.jpg
83KB, 500x751px
There isnt much to tell that hasnt been said (that I know of) except live life, seek freedom when you can, be open minded, be sexy, improvise, get in touch with your instincts, push the human mind forward, be wise, be wild, drop some acid; only way to know jim is to do some lsd or maybe peyote and get in touch with him (like getting those things are easy unless you live in a sweet spot)

Hey, Nico from the velvet underground fell in love with him. She was under the impression that he was a diety and even made a humble shrine to him during his life - and Nico was not an easily impressed woman. She knew many if not all the celebrities of the day and was quite jaded.

Charles Manson and Jim shared a kindship, and Charles was a teacher and story teller to Jim for a brief time.
>>
>>18971599

About as mystical as my fifthieth wank.
>>
in the Big Book of Conspiracies it says he faked his death
>>
>>18972377
>implying Nico was really even a marginal contribution to Velvet Underground
>not just Warhol's inept "artistic influence"
>>
>>18971953
He died from alcohol. Not fucking Heroin.
>>
>>18972449
Hollywood fucks up everything. Only way to survive it, is to not take all the free drugs. Hendrix and Morrison. Never slowed down.
>>
People don't seem to realize, how much alcohol fucks you up. It kills someone, or is the reason for a death, every few seconds.
>>
>>18972466
>A new World Health Organization report released on Monday finds the dangerous consumption of alcohol led to 3.3 million deaths around the world in 2012

That's more than all the people murdered, in the entire world in 2012(approx 400,000).
>>
This old writer I used to work with went on a tirade after I casually brought Morrison up when a Doors song came on the radio.

The co worker (Jim) was in his mid 60s and was super laid back and quiet nearly all the time.

I was shocked at how he flipped out lol. Apparently he knew him back in the day and Jim considered him a giant asshole on many levels. It was so odd that Jim flipped his shit like that. Makes you wonder wtf Morrison did lol.
>>
>>18972511
He apparently had a habit of rape, but it was a time when it wasnt really seen as rape.
>>
>>18972550
Ah. Never knew that. Jim was vague about why he considered him such a pos but extremely angry.
>>
>>18972286
"I am the lizard king... I can do anything"
Best fucking man to ever live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pEMd1SdkAE
Like listen to this fucking song
>>
>>18972774
Yeah he's cool and all, but I think he would have actually contributed more than some poems that his bandmates turned into songs to be considered "best to ever live"
~t. Doors fan
>>
>>18972779
The guy was a genius, sort of, in his own mind. As if he knew what he was talking about, but put it in this weird subliminal way that he really understood, and people think is gibberish., He was an absolute genius, the Doors pioneered the 4 track recording that created edm dubstep electro in general. Just The End, and When the musics over, those should be held in such a higher regard. Musical poetry, on top of lyrical genius
>>
>>18972609
He would drink and simply take a woman, even if it wasnt a groupie. There are many stories of women who werent groupies but other singers and celebs who I guess with their own name would violently oppose it, but most were not so lucky.
>>
>>18972802
>the Doors pioneered the 4 track recording that created edm dubstep electro in general.

He actually predicted this decades prior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1PSalLKmD0
>>
>>18972814
That's when he drank. Before that he was a much better person. When he was younger that is
>>
>>18972816
>implying tech that led to that trash is a contribution to society.
Hell, Most "pop stars" don't seem to know how to play an instrument, these days.
>>
>>18972511
Did this Jim fellow happen to have a beard and long hair?
>>
>>18972511
>considered him a giant asshole on many levels
As an asshole from a different era put it:
"How many lead singers does it take to put in a lightbulb? One. You hold the bulb and wait for the world to revolve around you.". - David Lee Roth
At least he knew what he was.
>>
>>18971599
>Redpill me on James Morrison

It wasn't his penis. It was his thumb.
>>
>>18973075
Apparently he worked as a paramedic for a while, though.
>>
>>18971599
He was an icy, cruel, and intellectually-vacuous hedonist who, through no real effort of his own, got himself into the good graces of the upper-strata of that era's counterculture, art scene, and music biz. He was "deified" through the combined efforts of those groups to make shitloads of money or ride his coattails as he ascended to the highest echelons of society. And he wrote awful poetry.
>>
>>18972802
I was under the assumption that Bruce Botnik, the bands engineer was in charge of that part of production. I believe there were several other bands under Rothchild that were doing the same thing if not taking it further in terms of engineering.

>>18973322

I agree about the poetry. Over 20 years ago I bought every single CD and book relating to the band and members. I even bought The Golden Scarab.
>>
>>18973322
Sounds like Crowley but without the mountain climbing.
>>
>>18972824

What does that have to do with anything? Most fans of music accept the fact that current mainstream music is over produced, soulless garbage with very few exceptions. That doesn't change the fact that there are many great Electronica artists and if Jim Morrison could be said to have any influence on artists like Aphex Twin or Four Tet, that would certainly be an accomplishment.
>>
>>18971599
he was the reincarnation/avatar of Alexander the great
>>
>>18973051
Ha!!!! No but he was an alcoholic. Small guy.
>>
>>18971599
He was a dipshit hippie narcissist who just like many dipshit hippie narcissists, had delusions of grandeur. He took it to the next level by locking his girlfriend in a closet and setting the door on fire.

The rockstar mythos is a lie build around narcissistic shitstains and sold to image conscious teens. Sorry kids.
>>
>>18973483
Or the erudution.
>>
>>18973540
t.Jim Morrison.

N-no guiz, i am not le jim morrison , he he he .....
>>
>>18972443
/mu/ here to tell you you're wrong
>>
>>18971599
Died of a heroin overdose (possibly "hot shotted") in a night club bathroom in Paris.

Instead of taking him to a hospital his girlfriend took him home and threw him in a bath tub.

I suspect she wanted to leave Paris. Jim was deeply unhappy there. After he died she had a quickie funeral for him and blew out of town.
>>
>>18973901
not so sure about that. She was sleeping with his corpse for a couple days in the place they were sharing. The bathtub was supposedly some stupid druggie "home remedy" for heroin overdoses.
>>
Phony "deep" wanna be beatnik poet only did something good when supported by a band. Died. Good riddance.
>>
>>18971599
Jimbo, boy, you're a croc of shit,
You're a boozed, selfish thug;
Why don't you give your mouth a go
And in the other hole put a plug?

By Christ you've got a long long way
On a schoolboy's talent with words -
One crappy bit of symbolism
And you're adored by a army of turds.

You're a selfish, rude, arrogant prick;
You're basically pretty stupid;
Your mysticism's a lump of shit,
And so are all the girls you rooted.
>>
>>18971599
So don't talk about being sad and lonely
Or fucking misunderstood
Because underneath that self-pitying phoney
Is a brutal, selfish hood.

I support the police that took you off stage,
I support the fact you bled;
I support the cops who carried you off,
I support the fact you're dead.

I think that you're a troubled guy
And I think that's nothing new;
I think your fans are a bunch of turds
Almost as immature as you.
>>
>>18971599
And when I'm in my supermarket
And some prick pushes in front of my trolley
I'll be reminded of your stinking bravado
And I'll ask the cunt to say sorry.

You fans would excuse any rudeness
Just because it comes from you -
You'd tell them to go drop dead
And they'd say, "Oh, how true, how true, how TRUE."

You need a nine to five job, Jimbo;
You need to get to Flinders St. by train -
Go and find yourself a regular income,
Then you can write a song about pain.
>>
>>18971599
Try and save for the kids' school fees;
Take some care when you drive a car;
Put your rubbish in a bin
You fucking great rock super star.

You've spawned a host of cock-sure shits
Who are nearly always filthy rich,
And think because they're a bit like Jimbo
They can act like stinking pricks:

An army of brainless, arty youth
That look down upon us common plods -
But they barrack for good ol' Jimbo
Like the fucking Richmond cheer squad.

So when you're listening to Morrison Hotel
And Jimbo's in top form
Whining about this harsh cruel world
And the fact he was ever born

Remember that his fans are rapt
And mourning their suffering lives,
And go down and discuss it at Subterrain -
And least, if Daddy'll drive.
>>
>>18971599
Jimbo, king of the private school kids:
The girls from P.L.C.
Who identify with his tortured soul
Because they've got dropped by friend number three,

Who was Kent from Xavier College -
In H.S.C. he got a "A" for English,
And between Jimbo and William Blake
He hasn't the brains to distinguish.

Jimbo, father of a generation
Of private school depression idols;
From Nick Cave on, they don't kill themselves -
Just tell us why they're suicidal.

He's made self-pity legitimate;
It means we'll have to face
One after another artist with integrity,
Like REO Speedwagon - sorry, I meant Hugo Race.

Well, up your arse Jimbo old man,
Up your fucking hole:
You're a prick pure and simple -
It's about time you were told;
>>
>>18971599
And up your arse to all your fans;
Up your arse to your tortured, artistic hell;
And while we're fucking at it,
Up your arse to Morrissey as well;

Up your arse to Robert Smith;
Up your arse to Albert Camus;
All those "I'm suffering for my arty" types,
Jimbo, I blame them all on you.

Anyone who handles life's pain
With a token of mature self examination -
It's time they told these pounces to stick it
Up their bogus self infatuation:

And if you think I'll stop at this,
The answer is, no way, never -
If you think Jim Morrison was a wanker,
Well, Christ - I can rave on like this forever
>>
Did LSD and decided to not come down from that special place (IE his body died)
>>
I get these strong Dionysus vibes from him. Too much hedonism makes you fat, impotent and ultimately kills you though. I think he loved life but could also be pretty dark and heartbroken. Pretty intelligent. I guess I feel identified with him..? Idk, say what you will, but I love the guy.
>>
He told us about heartbreak and the loss of God
>>
>>18974833
>>18974838
>>18974845
>>18974851
>>18974856
>>18974860
kino
>>
>>18972443
>he hasn't heard Nico's solo albums
>>
>>18972443
You are a newbie to the Warhol scene. Thats everyone's first impression. One perpetrated by her rivals being the only survivors.
Some of Nico's solo songs are actually more iconic in American culture than the Velvet Underground's. You may have heard her song 'These Days' 50 times by now and never knew it was her. She was the real thing.
>>
>>18972449
That probably was the "mystery" of Jim Morrison's death- that he died from a heroin overdose like his wife Pamela did a few years after. The first people on the scene may not have wanted it to be public and have it hurt his image as a "junkie." There isn't really any redpill to him though, he was just an extraordinary artist
>>
File: IMG_4052.jpg (39KB, 360x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4052.jpg
39KB, 360x380px
>>18971599

Jim Morrison's father was the Navy admiral who was in charge at the scene of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which paved the way for the government to move from 25,000 soldiers to 200,000 and start indiscriminately bombing North Vietnam in 1965. Jim told the public and people he knew that his parents were dead. Jim played a hippy type character in the show business world, but he was actually a conservative who didn't like hippies.
>>
>>18977639
he opened the doors of perception, and he invented the modern world.
>>
>>18972292
His music was lizards. Eskimo played him.
>>
>>18971599
I dreamt he was the mahdi once, just standing behind my house in white robes at night tone. I threatened to out him and he just said "Go ahead, no one will believe you." Later in the dream while I'm pissed off that God is a troll, I good out he was at a local pub impersonating himself to song karaoke. Fuck my brain.
>>
>>18980016
Sorry for bad English am a cat
>>
>>18972349
not to touch the earth is my favorite song of his.
not to touch the earth is part of the celebration of the lizard

>>18972435
if anyone faked their own death it would be jim. he was far from america and the public eye at the time of his so called death, i heard he owns a horse ranch in montana now

>>18972774
>Best fucking man to ever live
this is true

>>18973322
>And he wrote awful poetry.
his poetry is great stuff, the best album the doors put out was An American Prayer, which was mostly poetry with music added after he died, but alot of fans didn't dig it so much, I loved it.

>>18971599
I think peyote gave him some great insight and poetry

>>18972303
>And the third part of Soft Parade (catacombs, nursery bones...) has really strange lyrics, what was it about?
Peppermint, miniskirts, chocolate candy,
Champion sax and a girl named Sandy
There's only four ways to get unraveled,
One is to sleep and the other is travel, da da
One is a bandit up in the hills,
One is to love your neighbor 'till
His wife gets home
Catacombs,
Nursery bones,
Winter women,
Growing stones
Carrying babies,
To the river
Streets and shoes,
Avenues,
Leather riders
Selling news,
The monk bought lunch
Ha ha, he bought a little,
Yes, he did,
soft parade is my 2nd favorite song. such strange lyrics. couldn't tell ya what they mean, discussing it could be a thread of its own
>>
>>18980016
I once dreamt a female voice announced Jim would be standing in front of the door of the house a friend of mine lived in, any minute now, and when I would open it, I could ask one question only.
I was kind of overwhelmed by it and proceeded to open up the door. There he stood, I believe in a sweater and jeans.
My dream-self couldn't ask anything better but something like: "how come a lot of women still get horny because of you while you're dead for so long?". He just stood there and grinned, barely voicing a sound. And that was his answer. I woke up with a scream, covered in sweat, waking up my girlfriend who told me the next day she thought I was running a fever.

Still regret asking that particular question, as it felt, and still feels, like a one in a lifetime chance, even though it was just a dream. This happened about 8/9 years ago, when I was 17.
>>
>>18980849
He's visited you too, Jimbo is confirmed as the mahdi
>>
>>18971599
He became Dionysus
>>
A chad that looked just like Jim Morrison stole my ex-girlfriend.

I have literally never listened to The Doors since and came to despise the real Jim
>>
>>18971599
i'm drunk - i'm nobody
i'm drunk - i'm famous
i'm drunk - i'm fuckin' dead
>>
>>18979051
Thank you, came here to post this! It took forty years for the truth about his parents to come out. Have you rad the David McGowan book about Laurel Canyon? There's a lot about Morrison in there.
>>
>>18985472
*read
>>
>>18971599
in my opinion he was possessed.
>>
>>18984593
Kinda pathetic, bro
>>
>>18972435
One of my fave books ever. Such fucked up facts and synchronicities.
>>
This is his best song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
Lots of references and classic stories
>>
>>18971857
This
>>
>>18986555

>synchronicities

baby's first /x/ buzz word? aww lil baby having fun? Yes he is! :^)
>>
>>18987362

Listen to me you stupid motherfucker, do you have any idea who I am do you habve ANY IDEA who I am?????

FUCK

YOU

God FUCKING dammit FUCK OFF
>>
>>18987371
>>18987362

I'm a top-ranking member of the street gang Jung Money. He's not with us.
>>
>>18980572
Goin to Montana in a couple weeks..any leads I can follow up on?
>>
>>18971599
His dad started the Vietnam War.
>>
>>18979051
Well damn it all to hell

Daily reminder the counter culture movements are CIA/MIL made everytime
>>
File: william loyer.png (540KB, 855x480px) Image search: [Google]
william loyer.png
540KB, 855x480px
>>18987557
looks like it was oregon, not montana. check out this video. ray even mentions he is in oregon.
do a search on jim morrison rancher oregon.
it seems he changed his name to William James Loyer who owns a company named JIM MORRISONS SANCTUARY RANCH in eagle point, or.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQbt4m-MMgA
>>
>>18984593
That sounds like a mature and well-adjusted way to deal with the situation
>>
Overrated
>>
>>18973886
Personal opinion does not have a right or wrong.
>>18977284
No, I just prefer original Velvet Underground. I have heard Nico's solo stuff. Not impressed.
>>
>>18989681
Ray seems sarcastic as hell imo. Also no way an egoist like Jim would remain undercover for so many years.
>>
>>18987895
I know the hippie movement is to a certain extent, but I also try to enjoy it despite that. For example, The Doors and The Grateful Dead are really great bands despite whatever connection to the government they may have.

I started going to festivals in the past year, and even though I get the sense that there is absolutely some government tomfoolery going on, it usually doesn't bother me unless I'm feeling paranoid or something. I'm almost certain that I've talked to government undercovers/assets at those things. As long as they aren't trying to harm me, it doesn't bother me that much.
>>
>>18990026
Not saying that Jim was one, but I think a lot of these government assets get attention because the government sees an opportunity and develops it.

It's not that government handlers would tell somebody like Jim everything they wanted him to do, but rather they sort of keep him on track in a general direction. This is the same way the government funds things like Google and Facebook through In-Q-Tel. The government doesn't want to stifle creative energy by micromanaging every decision made by the entities it cultivates.
>>
>>18990026
he did go to paris, and he also mentioned early on that he wanted to be like a shooting star or something along those lines, here one minute gone the next
>>
I have one spooky take if the Doors.

>I owned the OST to the Oliver Stone movie
>It was on cassette tape so put in on before bedtime
>Not too long in the tape started getting garbled
>Tape actually wore through and was playing the flip side in reverse
>The reverse sing was When the Music's Over
>there is Jim singing "Spirits they Talk, spirits they walk, Spirits! They talk Spirits!
>I proceed to shit my pants and in the fear everything slows down matrix style
>I fumble for the tape deck controls and get it turned off
>So yeah forward he is talking about how hell won't be so bad and in reverse about spirits talking

They were still my favorite band until I grew up a little (no offense). I realized that the music itself is what I enjoyed the most. Morrison's lyrics were there for better or worse

If you want to hear the backwards message. Reverse it when Morrison is talking about " what have they done to the earth, what have they done to our fair sister"?
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.