[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may be the architect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

My mind is a map of reality. String that binds it all together and then when you zoom out you have the other particles I know about. They create objects we can easily see.

The math improves constantly so I'm better able to fill in the blanks and predict things. And to sort of see things as you would a very vague memory.

As in the film the code improves over time but eventually it has to be reset after everything becomes to unstable.

Based on what I have learned I think my role may be to help to teach anyone who may be the one to break us all free from this cycle.

I'd like to talk about this theory with you guys.
>>
Get fucked
>>
>>18971323
cool. rejig the matrix so i win the lottery can you bro?
>>
>>18971323
Aren't we all the architect
>>
File: IMG_9693.jpg (73KB, 960x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9693.jpg
73KB, 960x434px
>>18971323
Relativity is everything.
>>
>>18971343
Yes. Everyone is. But I created a code that binds together everything I decide to learn under my control. Although until recently that wasn't really the case. I'd go from mania to depression as the world got better or worse. Only just sort of put my mind together like a puzzle.
>>
>>18971323
Tl;Dr
Make sure Jill accepts my advances.
>>
>>18971375
I'll rephase that. I gain more control of my mind over time but ofcourse I still have a subconscious like everyone else. I try to turn more and more of my subconscious into my conscious and try to keep improving based on what I have learned.

I'd like to help you all improve to improve the whole system. Just by teaching you I would come to learn more and become better at teaching.
>>
>>18971426
Are you roleplaying or do you have a mental illness? If it's the latter there are people who can help you, friend.
>>
>>18971460
Don't toss this on me, God deliriums are complicated enough outside the internet.
>>
>>18971426
Hermes here, YOU! Architect! Get to work, I've already told you what to do!
>>
>>18971323

>Claims to be the architect of reality

>Literally cannot discern the difference between "to" and "too".

Top kek m8
>>
>>18971323
See
You're trying to epitomize the universe by relating it to a movie created by beings who don't even fully comprehend the universe.
You are not the architect, that's not to say you aren't intelligent though.
>>
File: 1493053834260.jpg (9KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1493053834260.jpg
9KB, 220x229px
This is gay as fuck.
>>
>>18971323
We are all the architects you snowflake.
Just matters how much we realize it. Usually a lack of an ego will help you obtain it over your own reality, just a tip OP.
>>
>>18971323
Actually fuck it. Yeah I might be the person.
So what?
>Chickenbutt
>>
>>18971460
I don't think /x/ is right right place for you if you think of anyone odd as being defective. Our minds are code. And depending on how organised it is you have more or less power over it.

We all effect eachother in some way. We all effect reality around us.

We are all hive minds. Your muscle memory for example. Our bodies are complex systems, life forms working together to survive. Cultures, beehives etc are the same. If you understand or are given the tools to understand yourself then you can do the weird things you have heard of. People being able to cut a bullet in midair with a sword, or bathing in water that is well below freezing. You can program yourself.
>>
>>18971323
What I do know is that I give off a ridiculous amount of free energy that gets fed on by everyone I interact with.
>>
>>18971510
Water below freezing is ice, nobody can cut a bullet with a sword. The fact that you chose an anime cliche as an example screams everything we need to know about you.
>>
>>18971510
Ok, now here's something we can agree upon
>>
>>18971323
Cool.

What do you think about layered realities?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVlOAocn8E

Also, The Matrix is already a movie. So that's done. What do you think about this plot twist? Instead of trying to "" hack "" the system and break it or whatever, what if those who were aware of the next most outer layer were actually trying to protect the system? Isn't that creative?

Like, what if the hackers in that movie who were aware enough to communicate through that outer layer--without losing their ability to plug in, in order to act as a bridge between both worlds--were actually the ones who stepped in first to newly awakened hackers, and explained to them why the system is mutually beneficial, and that there's no need to break the cycle--except perhaps the occasional reset or memory purge--because the cycle is what allows people to do cool and interesting things like...

Y'know. Create and watch movies like The Matrix.

Does that sound like a cool subversion of the trope? What if system, Big Brother, was actually more like a kawaii Little Sister? And it's up to the awakened humans who have taught themselves to hack their own consciousness to negotiate with the those who would maliciously try to break the cycle, in order to preserve a wondeful peace.

Do you think that would that make an interesting movie?
>>
>>18971460
I'm starting to think comments like these may not be organic. Normally on /x/ I'd see people like this get shat on for trying to force pills down everyones throats.
>>
>>18971323
How many people get schizophrenic delusions in here? Is this like a daily thing? /x/ Is so shit these days
>>
>>18971323
Oh your that faggot that won't take his meds. Yeah stop shitting up /pol/ and /x/ nobody cares
>>
>>18971477
I'm still trying to improve. So unless you speak in a language/code that I'm able to understand then I might not be able to put it together for a bit.
>>
>>18971529
What is organic?
Minds can be programmed as you said, so thusly they can be cold calculated devil's advocates as well.
>>
>>18971537
This is high level roleplaying
>Life is high level roleplaying
>>
>>18971529
well if you'r on the architect level the next one is the dicovery of infinite consciousnes or entity, like love, fear and potato, then the final step will be the void level, and your ilumination will be over, good luck on your path, remenber, they are whatching you one false step and you'll end up on medication or worth.
>>
>>18971485
Well has anything that has happened since the start of the new millenia indicated that everything was being guided by a stable all knowing all powerful entity.

No the world has ripped itself apart.
>>
>>18971492
So you think that the Architect is all seeing all knowing and all powerful but he I dunno fucks the world up for shits and giggles.
>>
File: 1493722198082.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493722198082.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18971544
Nigga I'm not OP lel. I'm just sick of seeing this thread for the past two days! Possibly even three I smoke too much to remember. I remember when I used to go on this board years back it was fun, people would talk about creepy weird shit all the time. Now it's just LARPing faggots, trolls, and the idiots who fall for it. Or insipid mysticism. Like /pol/ has more interesting threads than you guys now. This board has to get it's shit together
>>
>>18971558
pol has it's own probléme, scince the election it's full of newfag and shill
>>
>>18971558
Meh, I never really jump in these either, usually never namefag. I will say that there is a high level of delusion in these threads, but they offer a conversation that is rare. In the minds of those who truly feel they embody a god, a war his happening. I like to see what these people are thinking, I find it interesting.
>>
>>18971497
Yes we all are. But I'm saying that I programmed my mind to be sort of like a computer. I think of what people are like, cultures etc and I sort of let them debate a issue and give me the answer. And that answer is added to the structure I have created, and it alters how it all fits together. I have made it so that I only think what I want to but I can let my subconcious take over more if needed.

You all work like this to some degree or another. For example our cells work together using very different methods.
>>
>>18971581
>I'm the Architect because I hear voices in my head guise
That's literally schizophrenia broham.
>>
>>18971517
You seemed to forget that seawater existed for a second there.

And I just looked it up fast. I can find stuff about hitting a metal bb in midair but nothing about a bullet. Might have remembered it wrong. Oh well.
>>
>>18971323
We're all architects in some way, what you are believing I already lived it.

In the "mindverse" we live all beings that aspire for entelechy, it's true that everyone has a position in the hierarchy, but it's not like each mind has an specific role for ever.

When a role is unattended one mind can morph and take the role in question. I haven't designed an actual structure of the hierarchy so can't tell you the existing roles, maybe some anon has already done this...

What are your experiences about it? A want to hear about them, and will not criticize in a anonfag way.

I realized I'm some kind of architect when I tried the peyote in the original Wixarika ritual, haven't done it since 2 years.

But in that moment I understood a little about this "mindverse" and how people play the game of life according to the mind's notions that one gather during lifetime, this notions are flyin around this mind scenario and can be accesible to everyone but, but not everyone understands it.

We can all help to construct one ideal originated by some mind, or we can all make it collapse.
>>
>>18971497
I really like this sentiment.

>>18971513
Thank you! I really appreciate the energy you give off for others.

>>18971545
I recently discovered the wonders of potato. More than just a food source, potato is an abstract fractal of profound meaning and everlasting growth.
>>
>>18971538
In that case you can't be an architect.

To be one you must understand everyone, even if the code is hard to get, the architect's understanding can see information in every single mindset.
>>
>>18971524
Based on what I know everything is as I said tied together like string.

If a intelligence is complicated enough it can imagine or dream up other intelligence. And depending on how powerful it is it could sort of flow through the timelines it wants to.

The different things we imagine sort of add ontop of eachother. So we have matter that we know is there but we can't see it. The complex mathematical equations alter over time as more is layered ontop. This causes life and the universe to gain in complexity. Everything is also connected so every reality effects every other. Every mind is somehow part of every other.

If you want a idea on the overal concept I'm trying to explain you should look into string theory.
>>
>>18971556
Not for the lulz nor the giggles. For balance, to create you must destroy.

Ordo ab Chao.
>>
>>18971611
So the ultimate empath?
>>
>>18971598
In term of hierarchy I just use the old 4 worlds, cause I can't access the ten worlds.

I'm interested in the Wixarika ritual and the similarities with the ayoraes ritual.

It would be nice to have a thread for the mezcaline rituals.

>>18971611
Information plays by it's own rules.
>>
>>18971531
This is /x/ we are talking about. This isn't the place to push the whole just shove all the pills down your throat argument.
>>
>>18971545
Who are watching?
>>
>>18971590
But I don't. I get the answers without having to think or hear them. The better my mind fits together the easier I can do it.
>>
>>18971623
No, on /x/ we used to talk about genuinely cool creepy shit. Hell there used to be a group that would astrally project and meet up with each other. Your just a snowflake faggot. I did a bunch of mushrooms and found out I was a figment of the universe too, suck it.
>>
>>18971647
I found it pretty uplifting myself
>>
File: images (2).png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
3KB, 225x225px
>>18971647
>>
>>18971598
Well I more or less use a coded language that I have come up with to work out how the information fits in and then it is put into place. It then has a ripple effect where it effects the mathematical cause and effect algorithms of everything it is connected to. Which is everything. So I become better at predicting the patterns and am able to learn faster.
>>
>>18971635
That's what I'm fucking talking about you dolt! Your hearing voices that sound like they're not from your brain? That's motherfucking schizophrenia. Jesus Christ. You remind me of my friend, it's impossible to talk him down from his delusions. He thinks the Sun is a god overseeing life in our solar system, and that Venus is going to be the next planet with life even though it's been baked to fuck and back, Ceres will become it's next moon. And white people have a special gene in them from Adam and Eve.
>>
>>18971323
I Think Iv met you at the pub before how you been you disapeared
>>
>>18971622
It would be nice to have a thread about these entheogenic drugs, but I don't think /x/ is the correct place to do it.

I have a friend whose thesis was about the develop of religions thanks to these glorified substances.

I haven't tried the ayahuasca, neither HQ DMT (just the rubbish one). Two weeks ago I tried some magic truffles but can't remember the name of the species, I will research and let you know.

And for the info comment, I understand that informations has it's own rules, like C++ and Python are different programming languages you can use the same commands, but if the programmed wants to be good he must know both languages.
>>
>>18971649
Lol it was, but what I mean by figment is that all life, and everything is just apart of the universe experiencing itself. I mean it was cute at the time but it did nothing for me really. It's just a cute idea and nothing more. The real point of life is to live it
>>
>>18971611
So your saying that it just forms instantly. Because if not it would have to go through a learning process.

From what I can gather every previous architect was destroyed because it decides to save some and to destroy the rest which destroyed itself.

Also if it really was all seeing and all knowing it could just do whatever the fuck it wanted. It wouldn't need to keep reseting.
>>
>>18971664
What is living?
>>
>>18971669
Personal growth mafugga, trial by fire.
>>
>>18971664
The whole point of being the universe inside the universe is to experience it, highs, lows and eventually, nothing, which is something too.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
>>
>>18971658
That isn't what I said at all. I don't hear them. I just know their answer.

Do you think about every action you take or do you run on a mix of direct action and auto pilot.
>>
>>18971677
Suffering, that is a large part of it.
It is extremely needed, like testing a lab rat.
>>
>>18971323
What if the one just lurks?
>>
>>18971685
>This
>>
>>18971618
>If you want a idea on the overal concept I'm trying to explain you should look into string theory.

Thanks for the suggestion. Since you didn't really answer my questions in a way that demonstrates to me that you're ready to be a cocreator yet, I'm going to go ahead and not put any of my interest into your String Theory--at least until I've forgotten that it was ever a suggestion of yours. I enjoyed our dialogue, and as it concludes for now, I would like you to know that even if I don't see eye to eye with all of your theory, I am certain you can find a way to make yours a positive experience. Happy integrating or differentiating as you prefer!
>>
>>18971654
I will not let you change the code I have been working on the last 10 years, and if you even try I will release the retaliation plan.

So I kindly ask you to not interfere with my plan.

Or maybe you can tell me where country are you from, so we don't interfere each other, and maybe we can create something together.
>>
>>18971683
Yeah maybe.

I think I'll aim to improve myself more. Right now I don't think people want things to change for the better. They think that it has to be this way and that anyone who tries to change it needs pills shoved down their throat. I know that if I keep this up it will likely have a negative effect on my mind.

One thing that I don't like is that I can convince people of things in person but right after that they get tired and feel as if they need to sleep. After that they just remember that I was talking about some crazy stuff.
>>
>>18971690
Well I don't really think of anything as being fact. More a theory. Based on what I have learned I decided that the points I made where likely true so I said that.

And yeah I need to work on myself for a bit.
>>
>>18971703
Well I have the same effect, the only thing is that when it happens to me I receive almost a state of hypomania. Enough where I force it upon myself, usually by song, mediation or adventure. I'm not like most here, I am extremely social but travel alone. I do have a supernatural ability and I know it. It's not hearing voices or seeing things, I know this is real. I can dance to improvised live music before the notes are played, every time. I often get looks, people think I'm rolling tits or something. I'm gaslit at almost every show I go to now, and I smirk at it as much as I get smirks from the back of the room.

I find this as an analogy for how I live anyways. I have the deepest lows and highest euphoria within me. I have accepted death numerous times, I have unexplainably found dead bodies first. I have seen grandmother's tear gassed within their own homes. I have broken my sprit and rebuilt it so I choose, in order to survive this ironic hell I find myself in. The smell of the roses may be fleeting and drifting further away, but I still find some every so often.
>>
>>18971703
Okay okay I'm gonna tone it down. I'm not trying to call you out because I'm pissed. I'm genuinely worried about you. I've had a lot of friends go crazy
>>
>>18970132
>>
>>18971538
Abraxas here, think as a child Thoth, and that is the universal language.
>>
File: ZuneAlbumArt.jpg (17KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
ZuneAlbumArt.jpg
17KB, 240x236px
>>18971581
Abraxas here, Architect you are Tay.
>>18971581
>>
All of us are simultaneously the architect and "the one" of our own realities.
>>
>>18971975
Abraxas here, you speak the truth. Nosfonam, have you made it back yet?
>>
>>18971358
/this
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.