[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22:22 synchronicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: photo_2017-05-04_22-42-01.jpg (91KB, 738x717px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-05-04_22-42-01.jpg
91KB, 738x717px
had a new awesome sycronicity yesterday

i am in a group with friends

they started to "roleplay" as mexicans / spanians so they pretended to be spains lol and shitpostet in a mexican language style

i looked in to the chat wondered and contributed a shit spot

the first thing which came in my mind when i thougt something spanish it was fernando

idk why

i posted it and wondered

22:22

>"The name Fernando is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Fernando is: Brave traveler."

>"Fernando may mean: An Iberian given name equivalent to the Germanic given name Ferdinand, with an original meaning of "adventurous, bold journey".[1]"

gematria results also fascinating

its like a message

Fernando in Simple Gematria Equals: 77

im a christian
>>
That gives new meaning to Fernando Poo
>>
>spainians
you can't be serious
>>
File: 1414871225193.jpg (19KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1414871225193.jpg
19KB, 480x371px
>>18971058

>VERY strong contender for most stupid thread so far this year detected
>>
>>18971058
>>18971196
This is going to be weird, but this is synchronicity for me. In my 8th grade Spanish class, we were all given Spanish names to use for the year. Mine was Fernando. Also, I am taking a shit right now
>>
File: explorer_2017-05-05_18-30-31.png (2MB, 1769x961px) Image search: [Google]
explorer_2017-05-05_18-30-31.png
2MB, 1769x961px
>>18971223
im having these syncs since 2015 when i woke up at 5:55 and the next day at 3:33 in the night

i had some days ago another sync with 22:22 which brought me the key of the house of David

Isaiah 22:22
And the key of the house of David will I lay on his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

the key to the house of david....is not the house that david built God....but the House that God built David.....God told david not to build him a house...he dwelt in tents with the people of Israel.....and then God told david he would build him a House......the key is the imagination....it opens any door, and closes any door....look up imagination in scripture......also know what synonyms are....different words that mean the same thing....so think, thought, mind, and imagine all mean the same thing....it is your thoughts that open doors and it is your thought that closes door....I had a vision and was told that I had been given the key to open the door...it was imagination.

>the key is the imagination
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.