[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Elon's End Game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23

File: elon.jpg (492KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
elon.jpg
492KB, 780x439px
Your'e all probably aware that Elon is making a new company called Neuralink which intends to merge our brains to the cloud which would make us communicate using telepathy.

read more about it here: http://waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html

but what the fuck is his end game? if all of our thoughts are connected to the cloud then wed all be susceptible to hacks, idea implanting, mind control, memory halting, memory mining ect.

and the messed up part is everyone is going crazy about this. they will want a chip in their head. who the fuck does this guy think he is? him and zuckerberg...who controls them /x/? does someone have blackmail on him thats driving him to complete this?

this is the elites end game and no ones batting an eye.
>>
>>18970924
>Wanting the Mark of The Beast in you
We are fucked either way, right?
>>
>>18970931
the scary part to think about is who WONT be plugged in and what their motives are to not be. but for all i know we wont even be able to think that if its coded in our brains to not allow us to in the future.

fuck well all just be vegetables.
>>
>>18970924
elon is a deep state cutout, his companies are just shells for the future world corporate government.
>>
>>18970937

has anyone found a connection between him or his companies to the CIA?
>>
What if his end game is to use this technology to create colonies on Mars?

Think about it. We have the technology to 3d print just about anything. Paired with the ability to upload your consciousness into the matrix, you could ship 3d printers to Mars and print out an android that you can control through neuralink technology. Or take it a step further for even more advanced technology; 3d print a new body made of flesh. It's theoretically feasible.
>>
What did he invent again. PayPal?

Also zuck doesn't need a mind control a machine. He has one.
>>
>>18970943
The simple fact that he is based off of USA is enough. At this point, names/dates/places/addresses/etc are irrelevant. His company is not different from everyone else's companies.
>>
>>18970924
They're atheists afraid to die because they know God will punish them. Too bad what they're doing is useless, God will find another way.
>>
>>18970956
The question is does a clone=you? And what about when you die, but you've been put into the cloud? Do we know he Nature of how consciousness progresses from one state to the next? Would you want to risk getting stuck?
Or is it evolution?
>>
it is like aliens have come to us and convinced us that we are inferior
>>
>>18970924
He wants to makes anime real.

I can't blame him.
>>
I feel this technology has been classified and Elon & Zuckerberg are going to try to make it commercial.
Scientist in Los Alamos or some shit probably found out how to memory mine years ago
but I may just be crazy
>>
>>18971055
It's not technically a clone though. The newly printed body won't be the same body, but your conciousness is still "you".

If you could have your conciousness uploaded to a new body, we could in a sense become immortal: just upload your conciousness to a new body whenever the body starts to age.
>>
>>18971090
A copy of you is not you.

You can't upload your consciousness, you can only create an identical image.
>>
>>18971095
The feeling of continuity we have now is simply an illusion. You dont have any cells left that you had five years ago but it feels that you are the same person. Same thing with the upload if it's done in phases.
Imagine being implanted one piece of electrical device in your brains. Then gradually they'd add devices to your brain until you dont have any biological parts left.
>>
>>18970924
Getting cucked to shit by Amber Heard
>>
>>18970924

End game is immortality.

They think they can survive their original, factory biology by uploading their consciousness.

They know science won't make today's billionaires immortal through medicine, its not there yet.

Some even think there is a ceiling to biological development but not with technology.
>>
Kurzweil will kill him before he has the chance to steal his glory.
>>
>>18970924
Antichrist. I can't believe nobody sees it. Love the South African accent. So appropriate if your made to feel like a gift to mankind.
>>
File: IMG_3837.png (424KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3837.png
424KB, 1280x1024px
>>18970924
We would be, not human anymore. Flat out. Mystery is 50% of what makes us, interesting anyway. Access is surrender.
>>
>We are fast approaching the day I can become a MGR:R cyborg
Hmu elon senpai
>>
>>18970924
The good and trusting thing I feel for Elon, Neil Tyson, and Zuckerberg is that they all are founders and/or leaders of their own sects of secret society and aren't involved deeply with the workings of the (upper ladder) illuminati.

Not that they don't interact. Any society or individual that gets big or influential enough will cross paths with them, usually to be manipulated.
>>
>>18970924
"The neocortex had turned humans into magicians. Not only had he made the human head a wondrous internal ocean of complex thoughts, his latest breakthrough had found a way to translate those thoughts into a symbolic set of sounds and send them vibrating through the air into the heads of other humans, who could then decode the sounds and absorb the embedded idea into their own internal thought oceans. The human neocortex had been thinking about things for a long timeā€”and he finally had someone to talk about it all with."

Well written paragraph. The power of words how we decode them...
>>
>>18970924
>generate hype for an idea
>sell the startup
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>18970924
This all has to do with America and the start of biometric/augmentation to the human body.

>First all of your identification and information will be accessible through a small bioelectric patch on your body.
>No problems initially, eventually we will see this as a progressive thing for humans, especially for security reasons, thus accept it as the "next" step for humans (not necessarily just this, but things like it and what OP posted above.)
>Eventually like OP said, we will augment our brains.
>Then one day when you don't expect it, they fry your brain. Leaving you either brain dead, a controllable obedient "zombie", or just dead.
>Tfw those at the top of the Pyramid won't get friend
>Tfw it's all part of their plan.

I'm telling you all, these next few years are it.
>>
>>18971192
I sort of agree with that sentence about mystery being a core value. Structure is good, it lets me know who I am from moment to moment, to create and differentiate my personality from others. But mystery is what makes others interesting to interact with. In the same way that self structure allows me to differentiate my own identity in a way worth talking about, interest--the fact that there both are and aren't people whose personalities are relevant to my own--allows me to differentiate the context behind those words worth talking about.

This adds an entirely new layer of dimensionality to life. I can have a conversation with three different people in a room, and with the same words, have three seperate dialogues based on contextual meaning. I love that. I feel like something of the meaning of life will be diminished if people become to reliant on that lofty goal of crowd sourcing their consciousness. In mundane terms, I see the potential loss of the ability to discern contextual meaning unfolding as a blase mix of interest and boredom in future generations. Like:

"Want to go the movies?"
"Sure."
"Want to not go the movies?"
"Sure."
"What else do you want to do?"
"Anything."
"Want to do nothing?"
"Sure."

Don't get me wrong--I'm down to do most anything for a random reason. But that's the thing; I always have a reason even if it's a silly one. And I spin that reasoning into my personality to stay half-random, to stay exciting to my self.

That said, I totally get why certain personality types would be attracted to the idea. I mean, here I am finding it worth having a conversation about it, despite feeling repelled at the idea of touching minds so closely with total strangers.

So, in the end I suppose crowd sourced consciousness is just another differentiation to keep the 'verse interesting. Sweet.
>>
>>18971432
I'll be in my mountain shack and 70 years from now, you'll treat as me, as we treat bigfoot now.

The last natural human.
>>
>>18971442
Haha, it's a distinct possibility.

I've been in those kinds those hills. You might find company who agree with your sentiments, if you look for them.
>>
>>18970924
Nothing. Hes just eccentric billionaire akin to Howard Hughes
>>
>>18970924
He desires to one day, look like Yoda.
>>
Whatever happens don't chip your body. Technology will slow us down, our bodies are super computers that are greater than anything we could create. We're literally creating reality every moment. The Greys relied on technology and this is why Greys look the way they do and are crossbreeding with us so their species can recreate again and doesn't die out.
>>
File: mark-binary-code.png (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mark-binary-code.png
154KB, 1024x768px
>>18971422
>>
https://youtu.be/AiPHjEEdNPM
>>
>>18970924
Y'know I watched that crazy Alex Jones podcast with Joe Roegan and he mentioned this. He was talking about how the elites want to hook everyone up into an AI supercomputer, and use our combined processing power to predict the future. Probably a bunch of bullshit, but I'm going innawoods just to be safe
>>
>>18971486
How do you know you have not already been covertly/ forcibly chipped?
>>
>>18971614
It just doesn't happen like that.
I mean I get it, it's easy to say "well how do you know you haven't been ____" because it gives no answer.
It's the equivalent of a conspiracy theorist and someone who doesn't give a shit about conspiracies or anything.
The theorist says either you believe me, or you are one of them.
But the someone who gives no shit, is neither.
The conspiracy theorist is alone in his madness, until it actually happens.
And it will happen.
>>
>>18970924
http://neuralmimetics.com/
>>
>>18971676
Actually you may have misunderstood me or I you. I believe there are already people chipped in unnkown numbers
>>
File: amber.jpg (101KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
amber.jpg
101KB, 682x1024px
>implying Elon will do anything

hes done from now on, a real succubus got him, its over
>>
>>18971129
muh theseus ship
>>
>>18971090
What is consciousness? Where do we find it? How do we measure it? Idiots like you fall for "we'll just upload our consciousness into new bodies and live forever" meme. They don't know what it is, and we may never know. Maybe in thousands of years from now, if there's super-advanced AI, it'll be figured out, but barring that, it's not within the realm of science.
>>
>>18970924
Elon musk is Nichola Tesla reincarnated. He's come back with vengeance.
>>
>>18971805
Was that the name of the analogy? Who was Theseus, anyways?
>>
>>18970924
the madman
he creates "the grey" from assassins creed
>>
>>18971849
>>18971090
>>18971095

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdxucpPq6Lc

Effectively you're killing yourself if you destroy the original you.
>>
>>18971901
That was what I was implying. I was telling him that "transferring consciousness" wouldn't do us any good, because we don't even know what consciousness is.
>>
File: 1465652639318.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1465652639318.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
>>18971791
>mfw every ritual has been tried
>every ingredient was tossed in the cauldron
>every possible sigil carved
>gallons of cum spent in weird autoerotic sex magick
And all it was needed... was fucking money
And being an autistic engineer
>>
>>18971604
I don't get this typically fundamentalist Christian conspiratorial rightwinger view mixed with this tumblr-y font and drawing/ It confuses me.
>>
>>18971034
This
>>
>>18971922
She's not even into guys. And if she were, you were right, it's all about the money to them. She was married to Johnny Depp who's attractive, filty rich, high status, etc. And she dumped him for Elon, who's even more filthy rich. Don't feel bad, women are garbage. You're on /x/, look for higher knowledge where you can find it.
>>
File: 1493953897540.png (259KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493953897540.png
259KB, 540x540px
>>18971944
>You're on /x/
>look for higher knowledge where you can find it
>>
>>18971944
>Don't feel bad, women are garbage
why hasn't anyone thought about a /r9/x/ alliance
>>
>>18970924
Add some small displays implanted into our eyes to this scenario and augmented reality will be everywhere, including ads and shills. We won't be able to decide what is real and what isn't.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain%E2%80%93computer_interface
>>
>>18971859
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>18971957
This is 4chan. Go back to tumblr if you have a problem.
>>
>>18972097
Based on what the mods have been doing, that comment is probably going to get the anon a 'warning' or a ban. Unless they are picking and choosing which 'inappropriate outside of /b/" comments they act on and which they don't.
>>
>>18970924
Obviously he chose to help Roko's Basilisk. Eternal torture is his blackmail.
>>
>>18970931

Shut the fuck up and get out of the way of science
>>
>>18970924

His end game is that he is an INTJ who likes to control things due to fear/ego, and he was in a position high enough to catch wind of the NWO plans for humanity. So, as an entrepreneur, he is trying to CREATE the system where he can put in a backdoor himself or at the very least curry enough favor on the bandwagon for his own own, senpai included, survival. I sense more fear than usurping in him. So, I assume the NWO is so diabolical and so encompassing that it made even an all powerful INTJ shudder, and decided to implement instead of usurp (not that he wouldn't if he could, but we are talking about hundreds to thousands of years head start here). At first he was just following his dreams, but now he is adapting his interests due to environmental factors outside of his dreams to protect them and his own.

- ENFP
>>
>>18970924

Simple. Either Elon must is a time or inter-dimensional traveler where he escaped a hostile AI (aka the Basilisk) which is why he's so anti-AI. He wants to figure out a way that humanity is able to compete so it doesn't end up being tortured for all eternity by the AI.
>>
>>18970924
Elon Musk is a fed.
>>
>>18970924
Umbrella Corp.
>>
File: IMG_20170506_063133.jpg (86KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170506_063133.jpg
86KB, 600x900px
I just had a dream where I thought someone using some device was tapping into my dream. So i knew I was dreaming. Though then I woke into another one. One of many.

It was a many layered dream just now.
Been taking melatonin for maybe too long and too much.

Thre was one wandering around a town with friends. Then getting trapped behind fences at one big lots store and barely escaping. Something sinister running it.

Another was some counter terror ops. We were losing. A couple times switched to the Jihadi camera view as they killex or taped someone. With celeb guest Victoria Justice in horrifying detail. What the fuck.

That was maybe the most horrifying.

At one point I thought I woke up but sensed si isger things and began praying to Christ for protection. I hate those nightmares.

I think at one point I may have dreamt coming to 4chan to talk about it.

Did my post go through this time?
>>
File: childhoods-end-cover-2.jpg (31KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
childhoods-end-cover-2.jpg
31KB, 181x279px
Elon is and alien trying to elevate us to the overmind.

Funny. He doesn't look quite as devilish as Clarke said.
>>
File: 1490664203413.gif (3MB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1490664203413.gif
3MB, 600x396px
>>18970924
>read more about it here: http://waitbutwhy.com/2017/04/neuralink.html
Dead link bro. Someone archived it: http://archive.is/V9Wn3
It's simple, the likes of Soros and late David Rockefeller (who had 7 fucking heart transplants) are desperately afraid of death. Don't be fooled, uploading your consciousness to the cloud is plain science fiction. Once you die, you die. They're going to be placed into permanent coma allowing for a whole new range of life extending treatments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGgbT_VasI
>>
>>18972694
It's not us getting in the way of science, it's science starting to get in the way of peoples lives.
>>
>>18970924
Finding and/or creating Lain is his Endgame.
>>
>>18974556
LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN
>>
File: se-lain-g8.gif (709KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
se-lain-g8.gif
709KB, 500x537px
>>18974581
Not just that, let's find her.
She's everywhere, but there is a core Lain somewhere.
>>
>>18970924
Our minds are already connected to the cloud and we are already succeptible to hacks, idea implanting and mind control and all this shit. The interface is all he's changning.
>>
>>18974363
Wish I had some start-up capital, I would run a cryogenic center, for only the rich and powerful to freeze themselves. Then after a lot of rich jews and douchebags get frozen, I would file for bankruptcy and have them defrost in the lobby; allowing them a glimpse of reality before they die. Probably have a foreigner that doesn't speak english to be in charge of "making sure they dont defrost" after sabotaging the freezing tanks.
>>
>>18971034
if they fear god will punish them are they not acknowledging God's existence and therefore not atheists
>>
>>18975077
What Lain does with her core is nobody else's business but hers. The way you phrased that sounds a little creepy to me.
>>
>>18970924
>this is the elites end game and no ones batting an eye.
>end game
No
The endgame is that they each have their own pocket dimension where they are God.
This is just the beginning, we'll need to sacrafice a stars worth of energy for each one, this is just the beginning
>>
File: hmm....jpg (34KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
hmm....jpg
34KB, 527x409px
>>18971859
>Who was Thesues, anyways?
>2005+12
>not knowing the myth of Theseus and the Minotaur

You're either a troll or an idiot.
>>
>>18975431
You read too far into it.
I just mean to find the real one.
>>
would anyone actually do this tho? everyone i know irl would not agree to merge
>>
>>18970924
Ok so:

1. I respect Elan and I think his project could be a success.

2. He's not achieving immortality of his own consciousness. He can recreate artificial intelligence that can adopt his mind frequency but that's just gonna be another plain robot that's predetermined to do specific operations. He will have no will of his own.

It doesn't take a genius to know that dipshits. It's like saying you can make a live talking potato.
>>
>>18970924
>>
Honestly i think he a fraud that just really good at convincing idiots to give him money.
And even if this is really happening, im not interested in cracking open my skull and getting a brain implant just so someone can hack my body and the NSA can watch me fap
>>
File: trump cyberpunk.jpg (29KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
trump cyberpunk.jpg
29KB, 525x700px
all this future tech is present all wrong, they really fucked up the google glasses, they should have never gave it to the public, they should have gave it to doctors, police, teachers, and people of authority, then wait a few years for it to become normal and start stage 2, and give them to celebrities. i mean when you really sit back and examine the world we are pretty much in a cyberpunk novel, its just become normal.
Hackers battling the government, corporate consolidation, advanced cyber prosthetic, virtual reality, holograms, you can even look up what the military is cooking up, the next major war the soldiers are going to be wearing exoskeletons and bioarmor.

The only thing missing from all of this is bladerunner tier sex bots and ghost in the shell conscious uploading
>>
>>18970935
>who WONT be plugged in and what their motives are to not be.
Moi. If given the choice between a bullet or a chip to the brain, I'll take the bullet. Everything we are, is our brain. After this lies only oblivion for the you, you think of yourself as, regardless of what happens to the soul.
>>
>>18978188
This made me rock hard.
>>
>>18978246
cyberpunk novels were fun to read in the go go 90's but living in a dystopia is never fun. And guess what, they havent even made good sex bots yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUD2Daz5q8
>>
File: santa.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
a picture of the near far future: a soldier with a robotic arm, a brain implant, and bio armor exoskeleton, commanding a fleet of robots with his implant, the robots made by Boston dynamics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_exoskeleton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w
>>
>>18978162
The NSA is already watching you fap, anon.
>>
>>18971192
I was never thrilled with being human and would ditch that status like yesterday's news if a good alternative came up.

Becoming Elon's hacked droid is not my idea of a "good alternative."
>>
>>18971034
>atheist
>afraid of God

Does not compute
>>
>>18971957
For real? Are you sure you don't mean "Why hasn't anyone pushed r9k and pol back to their containment boards?"
>>
>>18974217
Why is Meyers-Briggs so important to you?
>>
>>18975397
>frozen
>thaw
>glimpse of reality

You are aware freezing kills humans, correct? The whole reason cryogenics is dumb is because we can't just "unfreeze" people.
>>
i think he wants to go in to the historybooks as some einstein or tesla of this decade. about the inplants, bad idea and totaly unsafe. but for most people it won't matter. could be the new cellphone of the future and everyone will have one. I am not a fan of musk
>>
>>18975434
A star's worth of energy in what form?
>>
>>18979028
but it's science
so it's true no matter what anyone thinks
>>
>>18970924
I'm a just watched a review of GitS. And Elon is a Git.
>>
>>18970924
>God-Emperor of the Martian collective of humanity
>>
File: tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo3_500.gif (955KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo3_500.gif
955KB, 500x190px
>>18970924
He came from what is now an alternate future, he uses future tech and knowledge to manipulate this current timeline for self benefit.
>>
File: 1426974003637.gif (436KB, 438x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426974003637.gif
436KB, 438x300px
>>18970924

We already know where this ends senpai
>>
>>18971422
Someone saw Kingsman
>>
>>18971209

Kekku
>>
>>18971442
>Implying your land won't be seized and turned into an apartment block.
>>
>>18970924
I honestly think that he is worried about robots taking over and the singularity. Just in general concerned about the future. He is trying to make humanity more powerful so that we can't be controlled or destroyed by robots.
>>
Tom Scott gives a tech talk from a hypothetical future.

https://youtu.be/_kBlH-DQsEg
>>
>>18978188
They are trying the glasses thing with snapchat. They have a pair of glasses marketed towards the "cool" people.
>>
>>18982950
I really doubt we would all have their brains connected and have everything we think made public. People would be constantly killing themselves from embarrassment.
>>
>>18972165
Wow this place really turned to shit...
>>
>>18975102
This is what everyone's ignoring
>>
>>18970924
The lower-middle class and lower classes are already livestock that the rich will dump on an extravagant conflict should they become too fussy. Nothing can change that, so I see no reason to stand in the way of this psychic cloud.
>>
File: 1493997195268.jpg (107KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1493997195268.jpg
107KB, 850x637px
>>18982346
Correct, have a cookie, you deserve it.
>>
Amber heard will save us before elon musk puts a chip in my brain.
>>
>>18983074
Former grunt who studied a bit. Only ways we will do another large scale meatgrinder will fall under a few options. 1 limited cbrn mass casualty exchange where most of the world stays the fuck out and we invade/ occupy contaminated territory (fuck that on so many levels) 2 large scale riots into slow motion civil war. For this I see infrastructure being given higher priority than people but realistically this would be a disaster and likely too costly a disaster to capatilize on. 3 blue beam tier shit....... fuck me if I could guess half the shit we have developed but qhat better than qn existential threat from ultimate outsiders to get us on board for efficiency
>>
>>18970937
>>18970943
Elon's "PayPal mafia" buddies Peter Thiel and Reed Hoffman are both Bilderbergers (Thiel is a steering committee member) and Musk's companies, most notably SpaceX, suck ravenously at the govt. tit. SpaceX is obviously just "private sector" cover to make NASA's money pit projects appear to be a profitable free enterprise. Musk spoke at an event in Dubai called the "World Government Summit" earlier this year. He's clearly just a high-level NWO shill.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>18970924
There are a lot of luciferians out there. They are Terrified of judgement day. They will do anything to not die, so they don't have to undergo judgement, at which point they will be extincted.

Elon got pulled into it all, likely for fame and power. Hence why he was pushing so hard for a Universal basic Income a while ago.

His last grasshopper landing was a failure. Who knows What the hell blew up the facebook satellite.
>>
>>18970924
>What is Elon's End Game?
Sell enough cars, to go to Mars!
>>
>>18971034
CF?
>>
>>18978297
that is Shadowrun/Deus Ex as fuck.
>>
>>18982190
he's the omnissiah/dragon of mars.
>>
Targeted advertising basically. Think of how much he will be able to charge advertisers for this kind of access? There is no such thing as too much money for these kinds of people
>>
>>18970956
The 28 minute delay between Earth and Mars will make it slightly annoying to control a robot body from here.
>>
>>18971034
I don't think you know what an atheist is...
>>
>>18985298
Not if we use quantumly entangled particles to transfer data instead of light.
>>
>>18985481
Huh...... all of a sudden humanoid alien controlled drones being the greys has a bit more to run with
>>
>>18975102

wow this is the answer i was looking for
>>
Relax go-... guys
He seems like he's chill! Nothing bad will happen!
I want one of those chips too! Don't you? Why, silly?
>>
>>18971613
i mean this is definitely true tho.
IARPA is already using open source data to make predictions.
https://www.iarpa.gov/index.php/research-programs/forest
>>
>>18970924

He wants part of his technology incorporated to the google cloud network so that when the robot after organic synthesis occurs he will be a herald of the new age of man. He just wants his place in the NWO.

2045.com for starting references.
>>
>>18970924
Well, we will just take 4 chan on the neural level, banana-spam Elon Musk into submission
>>
File: IMG_0882.jpg (675KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0882.jpg
675KB, 958x775px
>>18985907
I want one too, anon. Nothing could go wrong. Everyone should get one.
>>
what are people thoughts on the theory we were put here like colonized the planet, the ones at the top figured it out and want to transcend us and bounce into orbit and go say hello to our makers, so the current trend with this tech would help them merge with machine and accomplish this

there was some spooky stuff in that movie Prometheus about finding our creators... there are clues put into films over the years for lolz to see if we notice right?
>>
File: valles-marineris.jpg (271KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
valles-marineris.jpg
271KB, 575x575px
>>
>>18987783
Many things have happened to the human species since being built
>>
>>18970924
Dude looks like Matt Damon and George Takei had a baby.
>>
i would rather not get put into a cloud
>>
Get cucked by Amber psychocunt Heard and kill himself, probably. Lost all respect for him when he got with her, WE ALL KNOW WHAT SHE'S LIKE. He can't be anywhere near as smart as we all think he is.
>>
>>18970924

Elon believes we are in a simulation and is doing everything he can to try and make us hit potential "checkpoints" just to see what will happen. He also wants to connect us directly to AIs so we ca potentially find out way into the mainframes of the "real" world and potentially fuck with their systems unless they do as we want
>>
File: IMG_8640.jpg (88KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8640.jpg
88KB, 600x900px
>>18984833
Thiel is on Bilderberg's steering committee? I guess they do allow disagreement. He supported Trump over Clinton during the election season.

Is he like the Armond White of the elites or something?
>>
is there a possibility to leave the cloud or how long do i have to be connected if i decide to paricipate
>>
>>18970924
I don't see how we could totally merge our consciousnesses to anything unless there were biological links from our brains to a a central biological computer.

I'm very fascinated by the idea of biological computers, which I guess could be called cyborgs. I think this is how we will achieve AGI and become one with nature itself. We are one with nature already, but we are also like separate jigsaw pieces that haven't been placed together into one puzzle yet. The puzzling part is trying to figure out how to align us and fit us together. This is how nature/God will become fully self-aware, which is what evolution is 'about' as I understand it.
>>
>>18970924

The end game is of course the technological singularity. Kurzweil projected this to occur in roughly 2045 CE. Kurzweil also predicted that humanists and other spiritual people will reject this movement. He believed it was best to respect their wishes to live naturally.

When the time comes, it will be like cell phone adoption. How many people do not have a cell phone in your country?

Relax. Humans already think of themselves as software and hardware -- psychology and biology. I for one welcome our new technological overlord.

Sent via Apple iCloud Grey Matter
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.