[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your random suspicions about the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 14

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1600x900px
What things do you think could be true but don't actually have the info to confirm? This thread is for baseless suspicions and nothing here should be taken too seriously as they are not full blown theories.
>>
File: 1485600272577.gif (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485600272577.gif
2MB, 1280x1024px
here are mine
>aids was created by scientists
>crazy and normal are both 100% conceptual and there are no actual "crazy" people
>there are many forces pulling the strings and I imagine it goes something like demiurge>globalists>romans>CIA>monarchists>zionists>christians>media>Presidents
>there is already a cure for cancer
>TV subliminally reinforces dosility
>the CIA have hired shitposters and that's why any thread to do with ayys/ufos goes to shit instantly
>mozart and Beethoven were aliens
>atheism is a nihilist cult with the goal of spreading global apathy
>nothing is a true diceroll but fate isn't concrete either, will can override fate
>those in power are gaining some sort of spiritual energy from having will over all
>>
>>18970506
Some sort of "God" probably exists, but not in the biblical sense. It may even be us.

The more you question the origin of the Universe the more paradoxical it becomes. There can be no origin to "everything", because even that origin must have an origin, etc etc. It's an infinite regression of origins, with no beginning.
>>
>>18970508
>atheism is a cult
this, I agree.
>>
There may be a possibility that I'm the only sapient person in the entire universe. Everyone else is just an NPC designed to fool me into thinking I'm not alone.

>>18970535
It's not like it's a fucking organized group of people like a religion dude.
>>
>>18970527
Probably.
It is said that the big bang just happened all at once, in other words the bang did not travel but happened in all place at one time. Only a god or some crazy unknown force could make such a huge synchronization imo.
>>
>>18970537
>It's not like it's a fucking organized group of people like a religion dude
are you sure about that?
dawkins drones seem pretty organized and even militant if you ask me
>>
>>18970538
>happened in all place at one time
Correct. We're literally inside the big bang right now.
>>
>>18970506
that bug repellent companies are involved in a conspiracy whereby they manufacture bug attractant causing people to purchase more of this "repellent " (though I came up with this conspiracy theory i have posted it before and seen others repeat it)
>>
>>18970537
I've had the same thought but then came to the conclusion that it's probably a little too narcissistic to be true. More likely that we're all NPCs with distinct senses of self-identity
>>
>>18970539
meh, not that anon but the same could be said for evangelicals. some people need something to latch onto. im mostly atheist and couldnt give a fuck less about dawkins or his drones. i doubt theyre anything to be afraid of, soft ass nerds mostly, im guessing
>>
>>18970541
Everything is happening regardless of place, the world is in motion and life itself is the child of motion.
>>18970550
yeah dawkins drones are just harmless reddit fedoras but as a brit I'm pretty sick of atheism being rammed down our throats like the hip new religion.
>>
>>18970508
>mozart and Beethoven were aliens
Why do you say that? Genuinely curious
>>
>>18970557
>Everything is happening regardless of place, the world is in motion and life itself is the child of motion.
Writing in metaphors makes you look like a retard. If you want to appear intellectual, stop writing like a retard.
>>
>>18970537
it's a pre-organized cult. On next step it'll become organized quasi-religion.
>>
>>18970560
This is my most "fuck it, I'll write it down" theory. Their music is godlike and Beethoven was deaf and still changed the music scene forever.
>>
Parallel dimensions, human cloning, some form of global elite bent on creating a new world order, anarchy working better than government, aliens exist somewhere, the jews have been playing the christians against the muslims for milennia, ghosts or at least some kind of unseeable physical presence, demonic entities, the more I think the more I realize I'm an autist
>>
>>18970583
k
>>
>>18970584
I actually believe in a lot of what you said there
>>
> the jews have been playing the christians against the muslims for milennia
and the catholics are pinning the christians against the jews
the roman catholics are the roman empire who are the only ones capable of outjewing a jew
>>
>>18970603
meant to reply to >>18970584
and don't worry we're all autists here
>>
File: 1493802601988.png (45KB, 1098x764px) Image search: [Google]
1493802601988.png
45KB, 1098x764px
>>18970506
>>
>>18970508
>those in power are gaining some sort of spiritual energy from having will over all
Spiritual tricks or tools gained by experience.
Ruling over yourself is equal to ruling over all in this case.
>>
>>18970619
in my head I kinda split will into two categories
will over self (the individualist's will) being pure will and will over others being "dark will" which leeches the will from the weak to greater power itself.
that's just how I think of it, I don't claim to have some divine knowledge
>>
File: 12_unborncities_no18.jpg (317KB, 1400x1120px) Image search: [Google]
12_unborncities_no18.jpg
317KB, 1400x1120px
Kind of a mundane one, I believe the "ghost cities" in china were intentionally built to remain empty.

>>18970508
>nihilist cult
>goal
>>
reality itself is incomplete, the crack is consciousness

the manifestation of reality and consciousness and more is unravelling and undulating into itself as a tesseract

we're arriving at the end of homo sapien
>>
>>18970537
solipsism is a sin, anon
>>
the world is fake and projected by a technology
>>
I've been working on this theory of mine for a few years now, that there is a universal algorithm which can predict any event in time, future or past, no matter how big or small, down to exact detail
>>
>magic, UFOs, ghosts, maybe even cryptids are all products of conciousness
>The world is real to us because it has to be. Outside of human perception lies true reality.
>We don't see the larger picture in the same way that blood cells can't see a human
>We're all connected, all is one.
>We still have an affect on reality. We can change things through will and action
>>
>>18971064
Agreed.
I think that we define our own realities through our actions. Thought energy made real by the application of physical work.
The social contact we crave is the ability to connect with others, to recharge each others batteries through shared experience.
However, the most energy is created when opposites attract, or there is conflict.
Example: the 20th century.
My problem is a sneaking suspicion that gods are psychic vampires. Love me, feed me.
>>
Mathematics is a language of lucifer. With it we are able to understand the demiurges creation proccess and reverse engineer it for ourselves.

There are strange things in the wild places of the world. The US has a lot because it was relatively uninhabited until recently. Places where humans have setteled for longer have forced them out. I bet there are a lot in siberia.
>>
....and the only thing left standing within the wasteland would be a silver plaque stating: Life was here.
>>
>>18970506
science and math textbooks only tell us a subset of knowledge that is deemed safe by the elites. They give us enough knowledge to be useful but hide stuff that could make an individual person or group of persons dangerous to the elites. Things like nanotech, cold fusion, artificial intelligence is hidden from textbooks, and even some textbooks are written incorrectly to through smart people off from being able to create this stuff.

Existence of aliens is hidden because they are on earth now and always have been. NASA and the governments silence on the issue is a dead giveaway they know something but won't tell us.

Media, movies, tv, music is controlled and is used to prep us to accept the next wave of their agendas

Christianity is under full attack, no other religion is, that is a dead give away that it gives everyday people power that the elites do not want us to have. A direct connection to your true creator is what will give you focus and direction unlike anything else. You exercise you god given free will when you do this, and that is something the elites do not want. They want to rob you of your freewill, because they hate god and want to destroy what he created, us.
>>
>>18970611
wow, i feel enlightened from reading this, thx!
>>
>>18970506
There is some kind of malevolent spiritual entity or entities that draws nourishment from human suffering and plants suggestions in human minds to encourage cruelty, preventing us from achieving a higher spiritual state. The wealthy and influential of the world are completely under the sway of this entity.

I have no proof, but it makes sense to me since I don't like the idea that we're doing all these awful things to ourselves and each other just out of our own inherent malevolence.
>>
File: skully.gif (3MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
skully.gif
3MB, 230x173px
I for some reason feel as if when I leave the room everyone is talking about me, but more harshly I have an odd feeling that I'm actually severely mentally handicapped and people have just been tolerant of me and I've never realized.
>>
We are in a simulation and the only reason why the people above us don't fuck with us is because they are afraid that they are in a simulation too and that if they fuck with us, the people above them would start to fuck with them.
>>
>>18973776
I feel like this and I have social anxiety disorder, maybe you have something of the sort. I often feel like the retard everyone is putting up with, it's all in your head. Maybe see a doctor or a therapist if if you get too socially paranoid.
>>
>>18970527
intredasting
>>
the concept of eternal return is hard to refute because it takes place on an infinite timeline

once we're talking about scales that large, time basically doesn't exist and everything pretty much happens "instantly"
>>
>>18973305
>science and math textbooks only tell us a subset of knowledge that is deemed safe by the elites
absolutely
>Existence of aliens is hidden because they are on earth now and always have been
I want to believe.
>Media, movies, tv, music is controlled and is used to prep us to accept the next wave of their agendas
I see it more as strengthening our connecting to their hivemind
>Christianity is under full attack, no other religion is
>no other religion is
classic christians playing the victim card, nobody likes a puritan
>>
>>18973847
*connection
>>
>>18973252
You talking about skinwalkers anon?
>>
>>18973847
he's right though, at least in the west. it's because christianity is the "establishment" religion, of course it's going to be targetted more. which religion do you think is targeted as much?
>>
>>18973863
I live in Britain where atheism is the establishment "religion". I think islam is targeted (although rightfully a lot of the time), jews are targeted by altright puppets and catholics ...well they create the targets because the roman empire are the ultimate snakes.
>>
There is no God, and no forms of reality beyond this one

The universe and consciousness are emergent, not created

Transdimensional aliens are more likely to have contact with us than Extraterrestrial
>>
>>18973870
>no forms of reality beyond this one
>Transdimensional aliens
>Transdimensional
>>
>>18973874

I meant meta-realities like Heaven, Hell, limbo. Afterlives.

Parallel dimensions I think are at least possible.
>>
>>18973887
I think there could be a spirit realm but I don't think it's split into "good" or "bad" and I don't think it's some "oneness" where we are all united and holy.
>>
>>18970539
nah hes just kinda a jerk
>>
>>18973904
a jerk with most of reddit groveling at his feet
>>
>>18970900
Please go on.
>>
>>18970580
Beethoven only became fully deaf when was 53. It's not like he didn't have a full career of musical compositions behind him.
>>
>>18970506
I think the Mayan 2012 prophecy is real but just took longer than happening in a single day, and that the world has been in a state of great flux/change since then.

A psychic link among humanity was broken and that's why people are so at odds with one another lately.
>>
>baseless suspicions

Ok, the earth is not flat
>>
I believe outer space to be a void between dimensions.
>>
I came here for my little paranoid hangup and I find out I'm in a tinfoil bum convention. jfc people

I always feel like people around me can read my thoughts, and I compulsively censor my inner monologue when I'm around people.

I mentioned it to a psychologist once and she suggested it's probably a holdover from when I was a Christian; religion taught me to self-censor and when I stopped believing in God the habit just changed focus. It makes sense, I don't remember having this problem before I stopped believing in God.
>>
>>18973980
Interesting
>>
>>18973820
This sounds like a twist on Roko's basilisk.
>>
I knew /x/ was Crackpot: The Board, but this is Crackpot: The Thread
>>
>>18970508
There's proof for a lot of that
>>
>>18970508
>aids was created by scientists

I dont believe this is true because hiv is the only known virus or living thing that contains reversetranscriptace and i dont think bio tech is advanced enough create organisms that are anything more than copys of what we see in nature
>>
>>18974077
Nevermind im wrong
>>
>>18970506
Hooo boooy, are y'all in for a wild ride
>We're stuck in a time loop that ends on November 15, 2020 due to an intradimensional disaster
>All politicians are actually clones of the same person with modified sex, race, and features
>There are no nuclear weapons, simply weapons from a different dimension that our 'benevolent creators' use to scare us - the 'nukes' we have are just fuckhuge conventional ordnance
>Jews are being used as scapegoats to keep our attention away from the agents our 'creators' seeded across the world to undermine humanities potential to become powerful enough to uproot them and become the dominate species in all time lines/universes/dimensions
>Elon Musk is a rogue 'creator' agent trying to save humanity from the coming apocalypse
And last but not least
>Our 'Earth' is actually the core of another planet, with us being their 'bogeymen' (that being coined for us once man reached 'space' )

Feel free to call me insane or crazy, for I know I am.
>>
>>18974082

Even without any accusation of crazy your theories are just poorly thought out.

>time loop that ends
>clones - but with different sex, race, features. So....not a clone at all
>>
>>18970506
there is a new universe born in wich you are a god every time you shove kidney stones back up your urethra.
>>
>>18974097
Not theories, dreams.
Been having them the last few years
>>
>>18970603
>the catholics are pinning the christians against the jews
Catholics are christians, retard.
>>
>everything in the universe is predetermined, even in cases where variables can't be measured (quantum shit, thoughts, decisions, etc)
>spirituity and religion are something like primitive forms of metaphysics
>i don't believe in an afterlife but I sometimes fear that consciousness may "stretch itself" to survive (ie the moment of death seems much longer than it is or is perceived as eternal)
>>
i feel like we're all being turned against each other. everything on the news is about black this white that and it's really started to creep me out
>>
>>18974207
Everything is predetermined, because all effects--no matter how insubstantial they seem--require the harmony of the entire universe in its infinite causality.
>>
>>18974210
that's propaganda bro, been happening forever but it's indeed gotten pretty blatant. all that matters is the majority eats it up.
>>
File: wm12Ltd.jpg (27KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
wm12Ltd.jpg
27KB, 638x478px
There's probably a practical reason aliens don't contact us. Internet extendability, disease affecting us/them, we don't have our governments formally ratify request for public disclosure, we don't make a concerted effort to live in space, we have no hardware they need, ect. Nevermind the giant city on the plains of pluto.
>>
Steains;Gate and Lain are documentaries.
>>
>>18970508
Cure for cancer is impossible. It's genetic mutations therefore it's stupid to think there is a "cure". We can treat it tho
>>
>>18974254
>the giant city on the plains of pluto
Do tell.
>>
I think autistics are more in tune with the way the world used to be. Most of them would probably get by just fine as cavemen.
>>
>>18973868
>I think islam is targeted
For every one person who suggests Islam has a problem with violence (it does), there are ten who will shout him down and call him a bigot
>jews are targeted by altright
You mean /pol/. I have literally never heard anyone utter an anti-semitic remark in real life.
>>
File: 1476879930004.jpg (62KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
1476879930004.jpg
62KB, 800x608px
probably the one where modern history is wrong and there have been other human civilizations before the ice age and even further beyond. All these megalithic shit and pyramids etc really makes you think
>>
That the US government is in a covert Cold War in which victory is decided by whoever invents the first time machine.
>>
File: IMG_9182.gif (1MB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9182.gif
1MB, 200x147px
>>18970506
All the religious writings talk about the He because they all are being told by the She. I hope you know who She is, and have your pic related moment today or sometime in the near future.
The misguided have waged war against Her
>>
>>18975415
Lain?
>>
File: oFfY0cc7Lw1dUDZDpBaAun8JaXt.jpg (203KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oFfY0cc7Lw1dUDZDpBaAun8JaXt.jpg
203KB, 1280x720px
>>18970506
Sometimes I think there are physical laws being hidden from us.

So things like anti-gravity, perpetual energy, and probably shit we can't even fathom could easily be produced by civilizations significantly less "advanced" than ours, but through manipulation of media and education we are kept in the dark and instead fed this version of physical law that isn't exactly a dead-end but might as well be (seems like the amount of resources, computational power, and equipment we have to devote goes toward infinity as our scientific progress is tending closer and closer to zero)

Indeed humanity might be one of the most advanced civilizations in the known universe, and frequently interacts with (and probably even dictates policy) other primitive space-fearing civilizations. But most of humanity is kept under control through this bubble of deceit and they don't let anyone interact with us.

Every time a scientist who is daring enough to question the most basic laws and discovers the ones they want to hide from us he is either killed or allowed to leave the bubble.
>>
File: 1491586120008.gif (3MB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
1491586120008.gif
3MB, 635x635px
>>18976748
If you research zero point energy you'll find about 20 dead researchers who figured out how to harness it. They all died of "accidents" and a few were just beaten to death.
Basically, the form of power is so potent "a handful could evaporate all of our oceans", so says a well respected physicist. Google it! :-)
>>
That the Earth is hollow.
>>
>>18976859
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>18974227
People fighting for basic equality and racism is propaganda? With that type of retarded lack of basic human understanding you are dooming yourself
>>
File: whatcomesnext.png (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
whatcomesnext.png
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>18970506

>we are here to learn certain things and time as we know it to be doesn't real that way, yo.
>>
>>18976915
guess your ok with idiots like antifa attacking people for no reason huh
>>
>>18970580
Spirits wrote thier music...
>>
>>18976901
>racism won't be a thing if racists just go away!
right, then everyone will be the same so no more problems! same problem and solution that racists have lol
>>
>>18976915
lol when's the last time you physically saw an act of racism occur in which the racist (i.e. white person) was not immediately btfo'd by everyone else around them. open your eyes, you've bought into the propaganda just because it makes you feel like the good guy
>>
>Most UFOs are actually test vehicles have nothing whatsoever to do with ayy lmaos..

>The atheists and the leftists committed and continue to commit the largest mass blood sacrifice in history and chose a victim group [jews,slavs are one example] and dupes to continue the slaughter.

The whole reason we haven't been subjugated by ayy lmaos yet is that other more friendly aliens drive them off.

>The U.S gives raw resources and luxuries like ice cream and booze to friendly aliens in exchange for advanced tech.

>The ability to use magic was lost with the destruction of the original library of Alexandria.
>>
>>18970537
>reading this and immediately thinking "great another NPC trying to pretend he's real to trick me"

let me off of this ride
>>
An atom is actually a univers. Ad infinitum. And our univers is someone's or something's little atom.
>>
>>18970506
That extraterrestrials because of the laws of physics of the vast distances could not possible visit earth... so they executed a loophole where they sent self replicating biological robots instead. Ayylmaos are not aliens but alien biological robots designed for spaceflight that are establishing a remote et presence here on earth through genetic seeding using native biological materials which is why they look vaguely like us
>>
>>18977330
once we liberate consciousness from flesh, our human imperfections will disappear.
>>
>>18977219
>The ability to use magic was lost with the destruction of the original library of Alexandria.

OK, out of all the stupid bullshit in this thread, this one got to me. What about the destruction of some building in the desert caused an inability to do "magic" (however you like to define that)
>>
>>18977330
>build house on Mt.Everest
>be the 1st one to get through the great filter when it comes
>>
>>18977900
I don't think you understand what the great filter is.
>>
File: 1461331358072.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1461331358072.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>18977900
this sort of rare, high level, low functioning autism is exactly the reason I stay off of this board.
>>
We are all part of a single consciousness sent here to experience every possible permutation of life to grow and learn. When we die we are reintegrated into the whole.
>>
>>18970968
This is called Unified Field Theory.
Taken to its logical conclusion, it would state that if you were to gain enough knowledge, you could reliably predict literally anything in the universe at any point in time.
>>
>>18976859
The state of you.
>>
>>18970508
Many years ago there was apparently (I haven't seen it) an article/letter in "The Lancet", the British Medical journal, alleging that AIDS was a lab creation. Normally, if someone comes out with complete crap, he gets slaughtered in the letters page of the next issue. No such response was forthcoming.
>>
File: exclusions.jpg (630KB, 1600x486px) Image search: [Google]
exclusions.jpg
630KB, 1600x486px
>>18970506
The Bachelor is a Eugenics program, an attractive person gets to choose from a selected group of good-gened partners

It is also done in media, telling people that attractive people are always the best, subtly however. And yes I know it's natural for people to choose better looking mates, but non-conventional people are 100% ignored in these issues

This is the reason why so many young people like the teens of today look the same; not enough diverse genes being spread, just the same ones being rehashed to keep the bloodlines "strong"
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.