[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

HAKKSITMS 44919174 THE KING COME DOWN
>>
No.
>>
>>18970253
The King was in his butcher house, chopping up his meat

The maid was in the mead hall, having a tasty treat

The Queen was out in the garden, hanging out her sheet

When the King came down, towards her, and lobbed off her feet
The King come down to the market place, where people counted out their money

He hacked off heads and chopped them, making blood flow like honey

The King come down to the town square, and hacked all the folk

He tore off a girl's head, and threw it in the lake
The King come down to the cathedral,

Where everyone inside

Was praising God, blessing him who died,

But not even that could not stop their conceit

When the King come down to the cathedral, and lopped off their feet
The King come down to the center of town

Lopping and hacking til the streets went reddish brown

The King come down to the end of the town square

And there, he stopped being a great grizzly bear
Men came and bound the King in chains

Nobody there heard the King even complains

The King come down to the town jail

They bound him for a little while

And then gave him execution, not even without trail
The King come down to the scaffold

Left there overnight

But in the morning

His body had taken flight

Left ten miles from that scaffold noose, the King come down to light
The King come down to the cemetery

Where he was fenced in constantly

The legend died out and it should have done

But unhinged mentally

Things were never as removed as distantly
The town came down for a festival

One sunny day in June

The mead and food flowed from the plates

And nobody even mourned

Not even when heavy bootsteps echoed down the street

...And the King come down to the marketplace, echoing align with his feet
I'm afraid it's too late too stop.
>>
lik e eat the r red b blood and lists it s soul into the mud. 209387349958732678534059 THE KING COME DOWN
>>
all we have to do is trade monopoly skins for their mindsssssssssssss 01928372872532 ssssssssss
THE KING COME DOWN
>>
The king come down from the rafters, an inglorious, clumsy leap,

His breath cut short by the thick knot. The people crowded round like sheep.
The people didn’t weep for his blood,

His hand been cruel and harsh,

But they cut down their king, and disposed of him down in the marsh,
The king come down to the marsh, among the rotting things,

with the rats and bats and mealworms to take his flesh, his golden bangles and rings.

The king come down to earth, his bones sinking down deep, with whisperings in his ears,

Whisperings of dreadful things, promises he had to keep.
So the king came back, the king came up, dead hands turning to flesh,

The king come down to the marketplace, his throat once again drawing breath.

And when the king came down once more, hobnailed boots striking up sparks,
The cobblestones scarred with fire and blood, the king soon left his mark.
>>
EAt their clcoccccccks their time is our is awourz flazeerc ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊ ๊
THE KING COME DOWN
>>
t32 instanceID, Nullable`1 width, Nullable`1 height, Object instance) +542
System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute5(CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4) +294
CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Type , Int32 , Nullable`1 , Nullable`1 , Object ) +470
MemeGenerator.ImageRendering.GetInstanceImageBytes(Int32 instanceID, Nullable`1 width, Nullable`1 height) +489
MemeGenerator.Website.Images.Controllers.InstanceController.Details(Int32 instanceID, Nullable`1 width, Nullable`1 height, String filename) +507
lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +321
System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +229
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +35
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) +39
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +71
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +42
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() +72
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +386
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +386
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +42
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +38
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +186
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionIn
>>
File: hell 0 .jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hell 0 .jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>
>>
>>
File: tumblr_o56xtbBg071s11939o1_400.gif (471KB, 388x242px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o56xtbBg071s11939o1_400.gif
471KB, 388x242px
>>
File: tumblr_o4s360L1811s11939o1_500.gif (495KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4s360L1811s11939o1_500.gif
495KB, 500x200px
lll
>>
File: tumblr_o3s1dxPnnY1s11939o1_540.gif (30KB, 504x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3s1dxPnnY1s11939o1_540.gif
30KB, 504x200px
?⌜⌝?
>>
File: tumblr_ndrrdkXgIs1s11939o1_1280.jpg (67KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndrrdkXgIs1s11939o1_1280.jpg
67KB, 620x400px
̇͐͌̌̉͛̄�̃̾ͮ̊ͪ̐ͪ̈́̽�ͭ̈͋̐ͣ̐ͧͮͬ�̄̉̑̈́͋ͪ͑̊�̓ͭ̍̋͋̾
>>
File: tumblr_nn4y3watoN1s11939o1_500.gif (244KB, 498x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn4y3watoN1s11939o1_500.gif
244KB, 498x331px
HE COMES
>>
if you follow this shit i confirm you that you will see a fucking grey alien, if you eat their clock
>>
File: Devils trap.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Devils trap.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>18970496

Your soul belongs to b?l now little pink man.

I have to give it souls or it will torture mine, I'm sorry. Don't summon b?l as described in the goetia. Unless of course you want power, or wealth, or to command the very force that causes wars and the torture of the innocent. This force need not be applied to the darkness but also to the light. Demons are but the archetypes within ourselves that have found the courage to use the Promethean fire of the gods for their own bidding.
>>
>>18970563
i only see the www and our words worth or the dot being blocked by this beings, greys are walking fiddlesticks tho
>>
>>18970574
You see what b?l wants you to see cunt...
>>
BặặM is a demon that commands the gods and I am a human that commands baal. (Only when I am being delusional though.)
>>
File: DAK.png (253KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
DAK.png
253KB, 528x404px
GING GUMS DOWNS :DDD
>>
>>18970591
>BặặL
Ǻ
M
>>
>>18970582
well no, we both know the emperor was there last year, and so we se what he want us to se the king is just litle game compared to his power.
>>
>>18970597
There is no power higher than a consciousness that commands the gods.
>>
>>18970607
well you are mistaken, the gods don't have unlimited power, the infinite consciousness does, they comand the gods from their unconscious, they are themself comanded by the void consciousnes, he comand every thing you think you'r on top of the game you'r just little lad compare to him
>>
>>18970591
I comand the void, your just a little piece of shit.
>>
>>18970617
I don't exist.

The gods I am referring to are one and the same with source consciousness. So I suppose we agree to some extent.
>>
>>18970626
I am the void, I do not exist, try commanding me now.
>>
shill >>18970582
call me when you have a real et contac besides what you see on tv or read here faggot with zero will and ennoia and self realization i bet my ass that you dont even know how to achieve kether burst , if you are op then you are a massive roleplaying faggot, bal can kiss my ass
>>
>>18970633
wish granted, he will kiss your ass with a cactus dipped in the poison of a black widow in every dream you have on the 7th day of each month starting in June.
>>
>>18970628
there is like an infinite number of layers, down, up, and on the sides (parrallele universe) every fucking one think they ar on top of the game, unaware of the higher level, not knowing there is structure of command in realitys, that stuf is well oiled and running for longer than that uni bubble,

In short if you think you'r on top your just dumby dumb, knowing you'r just a toy is the first step to actual ilumination.
>>
>>18970633
and I'm just being me, and trying to show people how to achieve through financial freedom through decentralized currencies. I'm just doing what JFK did, if I ever die its because they killed me.
>>
>>18970646
true*

>>18970641

never suggested i was 'on the top', again, I do not exist, I am the void.
>>
>>18970640
then i will beat the shit of him like i did that time, do you even burning bush massive pussy with zero control, i fear nothing and because goetia are not conduit circuits haha yeah demons haha sure more like unparalleled beings
>>
>>18970641
now i see something real, i met my other selfs and i went on top of this place and there is a machine with the you 0 or original wich imprints realitys ,but nobody can gazp this idea, i almost free myself but i woke up
>>
>>18970648
if you'r typing this you exist...
>>
>>18970658
I am not typing this. The causes and effects of the universe are. There is not such thing as the self or ego. But this is a problem for the powers that be within western civilization. How could they control you if you knew that there is now such thing as personal responsibility? The illusion exits, I also exist as an illusion, typing is just one of the many forms of smoke and mirrors used to display it.
>>
>kcd thread

The king can come up here and join me for all I care. I don't think this shit is real, but if I'm proven wrong I'll just pass it on.
>>
>>18970666
checked. nothing is real
>>
>>18970679
nothing is the realist thing I have ever stuck my pee pee in.
>>
>>18970684
It's not that I not enjoy talking to a felow psychotick disorder patient but I have to go, good luck on your path of light and darkness, normaly after touching the void you start to come back to reality little by little, of course if you don't succeed to kill yourself before (it didn't work for me, I may still have a role to play on this weaked world).
>>
>>18970694

kek filth, don't put me on your level. You let a shrink make you their bitch. DUMB FUCK. Anyways, buy bitcoin, and flip that shit to make a ton of money. And try not to let the financial vampire shrinks and mortgage bankers take your profits from you. You will be free one day I'm sure.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.