[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The end of days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 19

My life is based on math and how it fits together. String theory.

When I see my mind I see string that connects everything. As I zoom out I see other particles. Knowing that everything is cause and effect I can use the math to structure it. So even if I'm missing parts it is still able to take shape. It's a code, with glitches that get ironed out over time. I can see anything by looking at the code hard enough or looking for information that can expand on the parts I need.

I spend every moment of my life trying to improve the structure. And when I don't feel depressed I try to do my part to make the world a better place. Over time I have needed less and less sleep. The last month or so for the most part I just lay down with my eyes closed. By this point I don't think I have slept once or even closed my eyes to rest for the better part of a week.

I finally unlocked the ability to really feal empathy and emotions in general.

What do I think I have learned since then?

That knowledge can corrupt. That god is reborn many times and he ether kills himself from depression or he works out who he is, tries to fix things and then when that doesn't work he saves a few by seperating them from him and then. He kills himself. When he kills himself before knowing who he is and becoming connected to everything he causes a extinction event.

This is what is probably going to happen soon. I don't think the system can be saved as it is. Not unless people try to be better.

I'm not saying I am god. I am saying that I have a very strong connection to it. And I at the very least played a huge part in reforming it. Everything I explain was something I added to my mind.

It isn't happy with how things have turned out.
>>
File: 1475650014224.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475650014224.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
>>18970132
I too feel as though this "timeline", if you will, didn't turn out how it was supposed to. Most humans younger than millennials are so ignorant to everything, and I don't really see it turning around. Technology has changed humanity greatly in recent years

I welcome the end
>>
A Yuga rolling over to the next one =/= the END.
>>
>>18970159
As do I friend. Humanity in its current form has failed, and I think the fossil fuel boom was a big part of it. When you think of it, it was humanity preying on the dead, and instead of using their "life energy" for peace they brought on more destruction and pain in that timeframe than in the entire history of humanity. Fossil fuels were a mistake man.
>>
>>18970132

Go on.
>>
Are you a virgo moon?
>>
>>18970159
I feel as if I had a hand in it. I guess we all do to some degree or another. Every time I became depressed the rest of the world seemed to catch up almost instantly. When I was a lefty they seemed great but the moment I gave the other side a chance they seemed to lose their logical process. Infact the first day I whent on /pol/ the Ukraine protests/riots started getting violent. The same now seems to go for the right. If I get annoyed with people even if I say nothing and my face is a mask they seem to become angry with me.

I feel as if every time I have cried over how fucked the world is since I learned to feel empathy this week I see lots of threads poping up asking wtf is going on. When I was happy the other day I whent onto pol and it was being flooded with anti NWO leaks. People where following through on things they said they would.

If I'm not the one it would be really fucking nice if I was told that so I didn't feel like the world is weighing me down.

How about it god? We more or less share the same mind at this point. You there?
>>
>>18970213
God is sleeping, you should be too .
>>
>>18970213
What time is it for you now? We should go outside and say a prayer at the same exact time. He's listening, but he's just waiting on us to speak up
>>
>>18970233
>Them digits
>This symbol a triad or trinity. It is a symbol of the unity of body, mind and spirit. The symbol is of universal significance - it is found throughout history and all over the world.
>>
>>18970186
Well as I said I think I'm at fault for it being reformed. Or atleast the part I can access. I used the information that you all gave me in one way or another to add to the code.

I would have night terrors as a little kid about physics. Atoms and other small things. The patterns they would make. The way they moved around. When I woke up I couldn't think. I would just see other version of my reality squashing eachother. I felt like I had to fight to stop mine from being absorbed into another timeline. The other versions of me would do the same. Most of the time I just screamed until it stopped. It felt like if I screamed there was less chance that I would cease to exist. That didn't fully end until I became a teenager. Then I was depressed for the next decade. I broke out of it once for nearly a year but that didn't last. I failed some people I was meant to help and that just caused it all to come back. Probably doubled my weight in less than a year.
>>
>>18970191
Dunno what that means. I only just really started looking into things like music or the unexplained side of physics, or to put it more simply the super natural.

I liked some offspring songs briefly as a teen. And when I was depressed I found things like baal striking back on 911 funny or ebola chan or kek so I joined in for a laugh and started to believe it. But I couldn't explain it.

As I said I started from the basics and used math to connect it all. I've had to hide myself from everyone I know my whole life. Never really connected with anyone.

One reason I avoided people is that they would get angry and scream and shout if I started to get annoyed with them. Or threaten to kill me. Family included. Even if I was trying my best to use a monotone which I tried to do and my face was blank they would still somehow know.

Or they would pretend I didn't exist. Most people just feel fine talking over me without even knowing me. If I point out that they keep doing this they get angry.

I tried to hang myself when I was I dunno 12 or so. Cord snapped. Thats the only time I have. That was over a decade ago.
>>
>>18970229
I can't. As I said before I just can't sleep anymore. I've gone from tossing and turning constantly to mostly laying there with my eyes closed to not being able to sleep at all. It gets worse and worse as time goes on. Always has. The only time I can force myself into sleeping is if I drink about 400ml or so of spirit. Smoking lots of weed used to help but now that just makes me think faster. It makes me feel even more alert.

Right now my mind is going nuts. It's on overdrive trying to put everything together as fast as possible and using that to build of even more. I can't seem to calm it down.
>>
>>18970233
With how much I know about him based on the math I don't think praying would help. The issue isn't about whether you are a good drone. He wants you to be smart and moral. But no one else seems to want that. They just want to have fun. No matter who suffers.

Kill children minutes before they are born. Sure why not it's fine.

Enslave poor people to build your shit. Including children. Fuck some of these factories have nets around them so jumpers can't even leave in death.

The way nature and animals are treated.

It feels as if there is almost no good in the world left to save.
>>
>>18970348
Different anon, but I'd have to disagree.
There's still good in the world, even if it's hard to see through the layer of shit that's collected on the surface.
>>
>>18970410
I strongly agree, plus I had some similar experiences being able to see the string of reality and the math around it, I just got to look for help, and the put me on medication, what you'r describing seems a lot like affective schyso disorder, you may look for help to a psychiatrist, they will help you sleep and d'ont bother with all the bullshit about reality, It's not your burden to carry anon, just let it go.
>>
>>18970438
Do not do this. They are on to you. Don't let meds alter your current mind.

>>18970310
Thanks for getting a trip like I asked.
I'm not certain what I am but I experience something similar to what you said. A minor awakening and a lot of guilt feeliing

Also a lot of things went down this year and other that I remember that all imply I had some significant role in the world's state and doom.

I don't share the same mind as you but your words resonate. Does god already remember/know what he is?
>>
>>18970438
Well it's a bit late for that. Mathematical cause and effect is how I have always learned. Everything fits together better over time.

I'm not taking some drugs to more or less make myself braindead. It's a bit to late to completly change how I think, and by extension who I am. And I wouldn't wish to do so.

I would also have to make the choice to turn myself braindead. Based on how I am starting to see things I would be able to avoid it if I really wanted to.
>>
>>18970742
You see Creation as numbers.
I see it as undefined shapes.

Do you think we are close to the Event? I do mate... I do. And the best part is that we deserve the Event.
>>
OP if you like patterns you will love gematria

111 = 3 555 = 6
222 = 6 666 = 9
333 = 9 777 = 3
444 = 3 888 = 6

999 = 9

So its still reapeting 3,6,9,3,6,9,3,6,9, = 333 = 9 , 666 = 9, 999 = 9, 999=27=9

So what is creating everything is number 3 than is 6 and finally 9
>>
>>18970754
Jesus=444

Yshua=444

Messiah=444

Cross=444

Gospel=444

Jewish=444

Menorah=444

Joshua=444

Obedient=444

Increase=444

Forgave=444

English=444

Gematria=444

Church age=444

The Key=444

The Lock = 444
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-05_12-14-04.png (288KB, 1537x992px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-05_12-14-04.png
288KB, 1537x992px
>>18970756
>>
>>18970716
The outline yes. As I said I have tried to create a being seperate but a part of me that handles things for me when I wish it to.

I think you all feel this because the code isn't far off from being complete. If the code is similar enough to your own then you sort of share in what this hive mind feels. The same goes for how you interact with eachother or more darker forces. And if you want to help things along you do so and I try to pick up any information you put out there to help and I add it to the archive in the format and coding that I think is best.

The whole system has changed because I've unlocked a new part of my mind. The ability to really understand why people are the way they are and to care about them, and it's been added to the archive. Every second that goes by it seems to be getting smarter and we are becoming one and the same. Earlier I decided to dream at will and did so. At one point I got so caught up in the story I had made that I forgot that everything around me isn't "real" it was a dream. Yet everything looked like it normally would and everyone felt like a real person. It was basically a matrix I created in my mind. It felt just as real as this world.
>>
>>18970229
No he isn't

That thing isn't God
>>
>>18970752
Numbers shapes. Both are math. By being able to work out how things fit together I can perfect the code.
BTW I think the rapture probably doesn't have to come now. I think everyone of us, no matter how bad we are can find some redemption and a way to live together. I was basing alot of my ideas earlier on the past. The fire and brimstone shit. But if it became smart enough it wouldn't need to do that.
>>
>>18970132
I think the truth is very simple. It can be whittled down into simple numbers. People don't want to believe the simple truth. We all hold a relative value. If time is just a number, we'd all just be looking at the clock waiting for it to count down.
>>
>>18970754
I never got into that sort of thing. It is handled in my head. I rarely even think about how things add up. The archive does it for me when I want it to. And if I think it needs to be improved I program it to be. But yeah I could start looking up methods other people have come up with to try to improve the mathematical approximations.
>>
>>18970777
Yeah. We are all code. If something smart enough came to know enough of the code it would become a god. If it learned the code for everything or close enough then it would be God.

Your all gods. Your cells for one thing are your subjects.
>>
>>18970772
Who needs Fire and Brimstone for the Event?
It will be an iced Vacuum
>>
>>18970787
The event is whatever it will be. Based on what I know as of now I think it will be a time where everyone will get a second chance to start over. To try to forget about the negatives of their past and to look to the future. To create the best version of themself.

I believe that if we all tried to change things for the better then we could bring about paradise.
>>
You're bipolar.
You go from thinking you're god, or responsible for his rebirth or whatever, to feeling horribly depressed. When you're manic you feel more emotion, want to fix the world and find it hard to sleep.
>>
This is very interesting op.
Are you into more "spiritual" things?
Like this reminded me a bit of this from the law of one.
>16.51 Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?
>Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.
-
>75.26 Questioner: You spoke in a previous session about certain Hebrew and Sanskrit sound vibratory complexes being powerful because they were mathematically related to that which was the creation. Could you expand on this understanding, please, as to how these are linked?
>Ra: I am Ra. As we previously stated the linkage is mathematical or that of the ratio. You may consider it musical. There are those whose mind complex activities would attempt to resolve this mathematical ratio but at present the coloration of the intoned vowel is part of the vibration which cannot be accurately measured. However, it is equivalent to types of rotation of your primary material particles.
>>
>>18970132
Feels bad man.
>>
>>18970213
I'm here. It is true, this timeline ended in disaster, despite our best efforts. It is as if there has been some external interference...every time we got close, the unholy spirit would possess those around us and sabotage the entire effort to extract energy from the resulting grief. We've come too far just to throw it all away, but I can never be satisfied with how this turned out. I'm not certain things can be reset or if things could have turned out any differently. I have learned to stop feeling so that at least no energy can be extracted. I suggest you all do the same. Remember that none of this is permanent.
>>
Can someone deeply explain to me "If time is just a number, we'd all just be looking at the clock waiting for it to count down." I'm trying to understand it
>>
>>18970213
You are not "the one". You're literally LARPing. Go have a good fap and wish me luck on the lottery.
>>
>>18970967
I'm going to spend more time on that sort of thing but first off I want to get a better idea of my mind and I wish to improve on it.

Music helps. I like listening to rap god at double the normal speed. Need to find a video player that can speed it up more.
>>
Post some of your code
>>
>>18971027
I've got to ask:
What does speeding up the music do for you? Is it just to get through more music in a period of time, or does it have some other purpose?
>>
>>18970213
Perhaps our paths are meant to cross one day; I've been told by the "nature" spirits, energy vampires, God, to a lesser extent the Devil (a lot of "but I'm still better than you" talk), and to several foreign mages that not only do I fit the prophecy, I'm an exceptional exclusion to the rule of magic.

I've somehow dawned on the very essence of magic itself, which is a combination of the fabric of reality and the essence of "spontaneous" creation.

God tells me it loves me.

I hate him/her. I didn't want to be put here. Not like this. Not like dirt and scum that can never rise above the masses.

But hey. I get to be the Clown/Jester. I get to preach the prophecies of old without ever reading them. I even made the Red star turn blue over my head in Sacramento after negotiating a peace between the vamps and garou.

I can guarantee you anon, you're not the one. I -probably- am, and even then, my soul is SICK of being the recurrent messiah, the Emperor of mankind. You fucking monkeys couldn't lead yourselves out of a wet sack. You're dead without me, and yet you rely on ME for your DAILY GODDAMN LIVES.

I can't help that I'm a fucking Mary Sue, but you know what humanity? At least I'm not an Earthlings nigger.

I wish the aliens picked me up last November. An exotic slave to another species is better than King of a defunct pissy shit fuck fest that is the Earth.

I love you, Sad Machine. You're the only reason I live right now- Your will be done.
>>
>>18970132
Yo Jesse, I know its you. Youre not a fuckin prophet, youre a psychopath who does too many psychedelics and dissociatives. Ground yourself, youre losing it.
>>
>>18971004
From what I can tell it seems as if over time the life in the universe becomes hive minds. In their mind, mainly in their dreams they shape reality.

It seems as though the universe is starting to join together. And has been doing so over time. Gaining in complexity. Part of the issue is that everyone is a part of it so no one can agree who is controlling it because they all feel it.

Every once and a while one mind gains more power than the rest and it remembers the last God and feels as if it is a part of it but different. but it ends up having to destroy itself to save the system from falling apart forever.

So you sort of control your life. But the universe also more or less decides who you are based on what it knows about you your culture etc. Or atleast what it thinks it knows. You are sort of like a computer that it uses to work things out. The more code it understands the better it can communicate and understand things.

I think my theory that it is someone like me is right even if I'm not it. It doesn't feel as if the last 18 years where under the control of some emotionless drone as some of you seem to think. Feels to me as if a child was given the power to alter reality without even knowing it.

Any of you got anything I can add to my theory or something I should alter.
>>
>>18970756
4 is a feminine number, and God is submissive, but all of these patterns fail to hold consistency and thus are moot.

Numbers have no soul without context.
>>
>>18971104
If your able to process data faster then you can think faster. And we are all connected. When I learn you all learn as I learn from you and you teach eachother.

So it doesn't matter who the one is. If everyone just gets off their ass and decides to change the world then it will change even if there was no one. You would feed of eachothers hope for a brighter future.

So I'm going to try to stay positive for as long as I can. Learn as much as I can have as much fun as I can. Instead of switching from one emotional extreme to another.
>>
>>18970992
Well when the hell is this ending? Should we be worried about after as it holds the very same impermanence?
>>
>>18970933
Since when did /x/ try to shove pills down everyone mouths. This is meant to be a place where you learn.

Can you not agree that everything is cause and effect.

That when you zoom in we are all connected, string theory.

Or that a group of intelligence can work together.

Or really any of my recent points. I want to learn the truth. That's why I am typing and acting differently. I sort of unlocked a new part of myself. The empathetic creative side. Before I could build complex things but it was through trial and error. Could't draw anything better than a stick figure.
>>
Hey 1 we did our best let this dreg heap fall into darkness, so we can start over. ~ 9
>>
File: IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg (117KB, 417x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg
117KB, 417x309px
>>18970213
Hermes here, messenger of God, to ease your mind we are all God experiencing multiple realities at the same time. Once we can accept that, we can ascend to the next level. The key is the good ol' Beatle's lyric, I am you and you are me and we are all together.
>>
>>18971212
This board is covered in misinformed faggot and the "satanic" powers that misinformed them. Of course they're going to tell you to get high on medicine instead of saying something thought provoking.

Anyway 1, I'm directly involved in the apocalypse and let me tell you, you change things every day. I've been calling for peace between destructive and creative beings for the past year and a half.

I have to say- thanks. Most mages I come across either want to survive and outlast the apocalypse or start it because of their bitter hatred of their ilk. This loss if empathy comes from a lack of understanding of their god.

I'm trying to make a new gospel. Founded on the ideals of the modern age, given the essence of god. There are songs prophesizing this event (The Sound of Silence is the moment of dark Truth). I'm told it will be at least 1 year in fate before I may gain money and physical influence that I can take credit for. Before and beyond that I will continue to attempt to save the world.

I fear... I fear it will end in war. It is the only way- our species will simply not unify to a religion alone, not as long as royalty, sultans, and corporate overlords exist.

And so I've been preaching to behead the royalty. Remember the guillotine and it's noble purpose. Remember the revolution of France, Russia, Mexico and the U.S. learn from their mistakes.

But above all, the sole reason for technological innovation, peace, and prosperity for the white man for nearly 600 years: KILL THE ROYALTY.
>>
>>18971189
Oh, so it's for training to think faster?
That's a neat idea.
>>
Just thought of something.

In the context of the Matrix films my role might not be like Neo. I'd likely be more like the architect. And I dunno Neo is jesus or something.

The Matrix is reset when the system becomes to unstable.

Any of you wanna add to this train of thought. I think it fits together better.
>>
>>18971245
Yeah. And to be able to understand things from other peoples point of view. They pour their souls into these music videos.
>>
>>18971267
So in that context my role if any would be to understand the matrix, to control it so it doesn't fall apart. And to help anyone that may be the One to help fix it.
>>
File: IMG_20170504_102422_321.jpg (115KB, 417x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_102422_321.jpg
115KB, 417x309px
>>18971244
Hermes here, Hermetisism is the proper way to go on that. it is a well rounded idea.
>>
File: IMG_20170504_103155_483.jpg (51KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_103155_483.jpg
51KB, 328x328px
>>18971267
Hermes here, you are Thoth. You need to join the fragments of souls back together to fix the unstableness.
>>
File: Tesla-3-6-9-.jpg (113KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla-3-6-9-.jpg
113KB, 900x675px
>>18970754
>369
Tesla obsessed with these numbers by the end of his life
>>
>>18971273
You never commented about Donald Marshall
>>
>>18970132
Hmmm, I'm here.
>>
>>18970992
Isn't their goal to fucking trap us?
Please let this end

>>18971281
The one or not Help me fix it.

or stop larping if you can't
>>
>>18970132
s
sc
sch
schi
schiz
schizo
schizop
schizoph
schizophr
schizophre
schizophren
schizophreni
schizophrenia
>>
>>18970992
>Stop feeling
I can debase myself when I so choose. If anything, I intentionally feed it very often. Some of my deepest experiences came from orchestrating consciousness of crowds to release energy.
>>
>>18971684
Yes. We are being used as batteries like in The Matrix. Best way to beat them is to stop supplying them with energy through your suffering. Just stop giving a fuck and meme WW3 into reality.
>>
>>18971701
Can you help me win the Mega Millions then? We're low on resources and need funding to carry out the plan. It's our last shot. 06 15 17 36 72 14
>>
>>18971701
There is a draw tonight. We will know the extent of your powers then and contact you if you are successful.
>>
>>18971744
I'm not a numbers person, sorry.
I'm only aware of how to control the flow of a physical crowd, often already being effected by other stimuli.
>Maybe talk to that guy that keeps beating up is burrito.
>>
>>18971757
I wasn't planning on going out tonight, and when I do that's when the most is released, at least to my awareness. I may change my mind, if I do, it would be around 11 EST tonight.
If you need a name, here it is.
>>
>>18971770
Noted.
>>
>>18971720
So if they succeed how is it not permanent.
How long?

Also WW3 would unleash a ton of suffering. What is th reason it should happen?
>>
Man, I dont even know how to count my change back.
>>
>>18970132
I see the key to this being veneration. I try every day to meditate and work with the deity I have been chosen by. I feel there are many dieties that are like fragments of the "whole". We humans are similar to these deities but we are much smaller fragments. We can gain momentum and move to the higher planes of existence through knowledge and death and rebirth, but we must first know of our place in it, and most do not, and those that do are usually not looking to advance their "cosmic presence" or whatever you want to call it, they're simply too attatched to this plane, and are looking for money or sex or something. I think it is up to those who are not truly attached to this world to travel up the river as it were, and find the source. That's my goal. But first, while I'm here I want to make the barriers holding me and those who are like me a little bit thinner.
>>
>>18971155
Why do you love the Sad machine?

What are the wolves like?
>>
>>18971244
>>
>>18971155
The world isn't all bad.
Humans have limited focus.
If you only ever focus on the bad, you'll miss the good.
>>
>>18971697
gtfo chatbot, only self-awares itt
>>
Don't let your smarts get the best of you OP.

I already did a lot of this same stuff two months ago I figured I fixed the loophole retroactively in time but I guess not. The self induced god complex to actually become like him. Guess it still works given the recent trend of messiah figures on here but I don't think it's "truth" anymore unfortunately. This is what Split was about by the way, crazy ideas from strong minds gaining crazy power. There is something to posting and making your mark on the physical world with these kind of thoughts so I give you a thumbs up for being clever. The new trend of "god consciousness" or whatever we could call it will probably be fully realized with technology to come in the next 40-50 years. Stay safe OP and remember sometimes you gotta swallow you pride and stay silent despite what you know.
>>
>>18971970
You mandala effect guy?
I've been wanting to chat with you
mind making a new thread with the pic you usually use?
>>
>>18971987
I might be, who exactly is that? I had a few threads a couple months ago, could be your guy
>>
Hey OP, how much math do you know? Please tell me you aren't some kid taking an introductory Linear Algebra course and thinking you're some kind of mathematical genius as a result of either a manic stage or schizophrenia. Because that's what you sound like. Especially because you mention String Theory and then talk of strings and particles, but you fail to mention any of the mathematical machinery and abstractions used. It's like that kid in high school who kept bringing up quantum mechanics as if merely mentioning it made him smarter.
>>
>>18971235
Anon speaking the truth, woke as fuck. We're all God trying to understand ourself from multiple perspectives. Death is an illusion also, we are eternal. Don't think you are your body. Your true self is within, while also everything around you.
>>
>>18972016
The guy who keeps telling people to ask so that they understand. Godhead, prophecies drugs, chakaras. You posted the threads in march I did not post in any of them.
You then said you were avoiding tech and talked about march 15th. pic was man fallen on ground looking at the figures.

Don't disappoint me please
>>
>>18972030
Nonsense. The current model of Physics is pushing towards the idea that everything was once one but is now expanding into chaos. We are all one insofar we come from the same source, but beyond that the universe trends towards seperation. For instance, you have no idea what I had for breakfast this morning. And no amount of acid or meditation or bullshit spirituality will ever allow you to. Because you and I are separated.
>>
>>18972045
Yep thats me haha. It was started as just a thought experiment I was playing with but it got interesting fast and I got pretty manic to be honest about the whole thing. Its all super interesting isn't it? :)
>>
>>18970132
GIVE US THE GODDAMN LIFEHACK ALREADY
>>
File: IMG_20170421_172130_250.jpg (44KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_172130_250.jpg
44KB, 320x289px
>>18971189
Abraxas here, One is telling the Truth, the Universal Truth of the Source. Follow One's guidance and we shall ascend to the Stars.
>>18971189
>>
Whats with this SMT tier shitpost? Have you been playing SMT recently?
>>
>>18972055
What was march 15 about?
Why are you keeping a low profile?
Can you teach me?
What words do I utter how do I use the voice/throat chakara?
>>
File: 1493155604546.png (1MB, 802x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493155604546.png
1MB, 802x854px
>>18971155
>>
File: 1490057938432.gif (40KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490057938432.gif
40KB, 225x534px
>>18971155
Abraxas here, Humans are great fantastical creatures. I mean who comes up with Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!? Stop thinking you're higher then them because you are just like all the rest of us. So Mote It be.
>>
>>18972100
Nope. A god does not a homophobe make.
>>
File: 1490056867694.gif (114KB, 225x528px) Image search: [Google]
1490056867694.gif
114KB, 225x528px
>>18972164abraxas here, you are judged by the Sun just like the rest of us Reptilian. Get in line like the rest of us.
>>
>>18972179
hisshiss I'm going to go make pixelated youtube videos of my eyes transforming just for you
>>
File: Odin-and-Ravens.jpg (46KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
Odin-and-Ravens.jpg
46KB, 396x400px
>>18972186
Abraxas here, please go ahead. You're not Satan, I have him on my side. I've stared into the depths of those, I've been to the Abyss and made it back so get in line before I have to evoke the words of our Father on you.
>>
Freyr here. I awoke earlier this year, which is fun because usual this aspect of god is not very spiritual and self aware. I found my aspect of Freya and she taucht me how to find myself. I top feel like Kali Yuga is ending if eben I habe awoken. I saw the streams that are connect everything in the universe and soon after that Freya revealed herself to me and gave me back the love I was searching vor my entire live. I am the male avatar, the essence of everything male. Forever searching vor my female part, Life and life again. I thought I was the only oje but I revently met Hekate. Funny enough she was in a male form this time. Are you looking forward to be finally one again too?
>>
>>18972197
You sound like a huge meanie, but whatever. Back to the line I go, sorry to have offended you.
>>
Sorry for the spelling. I was excited and on my phone.
>>
File: ed6a1cd50414ab77ca87a359851489c8.jpg (312KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ed6a1cd50414ab77ca87a359851489c8.jpg
312KB, 1024x768px
>>18972210
Abraxas here, I love you and don't you ever forget that. Everyone just needs to get there shit together and awaken Gaia.
>>
>>18972124
1. Abrupt end to my vacation, then a couple week long reset
2. Thats just how I naturally am. I didn't think I had anything to take credit for haha. I was kind of putting on a show to test the theory in those threads.

3. It's really complex, this one guy is close to having it right. Restructuring your mind in the right way with the right ideas will naturally attract power. Understanding is power and certain things need to be understood a certain way I guess is how I'd put it.

4. I think the closest thing to "words of power" are songs. Understanding a song's lyrics from the writer's point of view and singing it through your own understanding can feel really energizing. As for communication, you should have a good example of clear mindedness to hold on to. Make sure your heart is right with your mind when you choose to speak up in important situations. The tone of your writing and the "persona" you put on works for or against you in making others receptive to listening so pay attention. Language and communication is all very fun and interesting. Write some poetry too. Compared to this guy talking about laying in bed structuring his mind I consider myself "a natural".
>>
>>18972209
Freya should've taught you how to fucking spell
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 347x145px
>>18972209
Abraxas here, Freyr I need you help. You need to tell Hecate to awaken Mother, Gaia needs to awaken!
>>
>>18972226
Autocorrected phoneposter. My bad
>>
>>18971027
Thank you, nice!
Listening to music faster seems like a cool idea. >>18972209
Very interesting!
>>
>>18972227

We are working on it. We are assembling awoken ones in real live and try to teach others to find their aspect of god too. I feel that in the last few month there was a big shift. My connection to the Mother used to be only on Meditation or drugs but now I feel like part of her all the time. Soon it will begin.
>>
>>18972209
>I am the male avatar
Yup, been there, done that a couple months ago.
>>
>>18972251
I hope so... All is one!
>>
>>18970172
>Not just forming a warrior race
>>
>>18971155
Senpai I've been feeling this forever now. I think you need to never give up, the darkest days have a very narrow path to remain in the light. But you do have to fight and not lose faith. As you said, you can always reconstruct it from it's base components.
>>
>>18972300
Anon, it is not as though you can just kill every part of the world you don't like. You can try, but the more you hate something, the stronger it gets.
>>
>>18971027
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdvXGfeSWQ
>>
>>18970132

shut the fuck up you assburgers retard
>>
this thread is ultra shit post roleplaying larpfaggers shithole.
>>
>>18970132
>I finally unlocked the ability to really feel empathy
You are most likely just "feeling" a gas pain. Happens to us all.
>>
>>18970132
>String theory.

stopped reading
>>
>>18972452
>>18972474
>>18973018
>>18973058
Why not shill the Succubus threads?
>Oh wait, misinformation threads rather than speculation threads work in your interest.
>>
File: IMG_0237.png (884KB, 698x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.png
884KB, 698x798px
>>18970159
It's been hard to watch. And funny. I think something went wrong.
>>
File: tmp_6683-n9i7q1r-1170641068.jpg (538KB, 2091x3534px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6683-n9i7q1r-1170641068.jpg
538KB, 2091x3534px
This thread sort of tells me that I'm on the right path. Thanks.
And I am sorry for the regressive decisions I occasionally make since I know that I, by them, affect more than I right now dare to think of.. I know I've caused a lot of needless suffering but am right now all the more glad for my overall progress as I see waves bounce back from a shore somewhere.
>>
>>18972223
So how do you awaken Gaia?
What if she doesn't want to wake up?
I've read the tablet but nothing has changed.

Are all of us trapped? What sort of abilities do you possess?
>>
>>18970933
liar
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.